Topics756,727
Posts9,501,821
Members110,992
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Equipment Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Lowrance ethernet issues Skunked Again Fishing 1 minute ago
Never had issue on mine. You may want to start the network configuration and asking the system to detect the network, maybe there’s a network item that is accidentally incorrectly configured. Also check your nmea 2k power connections.
Tim
2 61 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Not So Sure RedRanger 4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Beer Money
Someone will make him mad on the THF, then he'll be back here for a while.

Exactly...….
24 522 Read More
Re: Terradyne Gurkha Fishspanker 27 minutes ago
DPS had one or one similar at a First Responder and Safety fair I was at. I went over and talked to the officer. It was a pretty cool vehicle. I said “you don’t ever really get to use it much”. He asked me why. I told him there isn’t really a scratch on it, H said they mostly use it at shows like this. I said let’s get in it and go run over those trees over there. He said you don’t know how much I really want to get it out and put it through some stuff.
7 233 Read More
Re: Vote for 407 BBQ - Final 4 Round cob 59 minutes ago
Up and clicking here.
304 5,111 Read More
Bass Fishing Jump to new posts
good video on fish care hopalong 1 hour ago
have to click the link, won't post right for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuB...pI71ogl5ZdKG2UUCD7Nkhbof0cFdqt8ykfGLe-Ec
0 18 Read More
Re: Brands that you are disloyal to or have rejected (not for political reasons) fray 1 hour ago
smile
29 600 Read More
Tow Vehicles & Auto Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Ram 1500 ecodiesel bigfishwilb 1 hour ago
So since filing all paperwork on May 17th , last Monday 12 August, I got my paperwork. May 16 is when the update was done. Paperwork came in the form of an email with attachments. Printed out, motorized and scanned back as a .pdf. Then almost within a matter of minutes get a second email response stating FCA received my documents but didn't have a record stating the update by dealer was done. I called them the next day to inquire about the response email from them. The rep stated not to worry, that's an auto generated email. I said why send out an auto generated email to people who did what was required ( got update at dealer, filed initial papers, sent notarized documents etc...) and of course no answer. He did review my electronic submissions and stated they had everything they needed. Said I would be getting a notice once check was issued and mailed out (another 6 weeks or so). I won't hold my breath for that 2 months to come again.
Bottom line is the truck occasionally has a very sluggish gas pedal. No one at dealer seems to want to help w that.
They stated we cannot find anything. If it continues I will be getting rid of the best boat pulling most fuel efficient truck I have ever owned due to safety concerns and somewhat value life over it all.
But not until I get my $3k from them. Bet on that!
39 3,396 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper Jump to new posts
Re: Kapoosh!!! Topwater texoma striper CHAMPION FISH 1 hour ago
Great post and pics Chris.
10 1,033 Read More
Re: Can we:Funny pic thread? fray 1 hour ago
cool
120 7,607 Read More
Re: Butch Patriot Guard Rider 1 hour ago
Saturday, October 26

The Longhorns will be in FW. I'd be in for a tailgate then.
22 332 Read More
Re: lowrance hds gen 3 question bigfishwilb 1 hour ago
Isn't it sad that Lowarnce makes a great product. Expensive IMHO but that seems to be what all of them are. Then does all these updates to fix issues with their technology in them but the updates make the units fail. Seems like their should be a lemon law or something!
I've been thinking about switching to a different set of units all together. Just don't feel like giving away my very expensive functioning OK HDS9s for pennies on the dollar to get something else.
6 280 Read More
Re: Best Rod Warranty? bigfishwilb 1 hour ago
My Academy here requires a proof of purchase. You don't have it you won't be getting the rod returned. SAVE THE RECEIPTS people! And the on etime I had to return it the rod was on sale and it was not the same so they gave me store credit towards another but only at the sale price! Which sucked. I bought tackle and not a replacement rod
26 1,001 Read More
Open Freshwater Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: First Ever Topwater Bass On Whopper Plopper bigfishwilb 2 hours ago
Yellow magic outfishes the gimmicky whopper plopper all day long! Own them both and only use the yellow magic. Got a plopper for sale. Like new. $9 shipped.
9 696 Read More
Open Freshwater Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Will a LIFE JACKET ACTUALLY save your life?! (SHOCKING RESULTS) bigfishwilb 2 hours ago
Have had too many friends use the auto inflate and they didn't work. Even with non-expired CO2 cartridges in them. A couple guys I know where ejected at high speeds out of thei bass rig and neither jacket went off......so not 100% in belief of their use.
I have switched to an non-inflatable
Just my two-cents worth.....
21 1,129 Read More
Kayak Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: The hotter the better Brad R 2 hours ago
I've had a super productive year, numbers wise, had nothing all that large topping out in the 4 or 5 lbs. range I guess.

Then, I was out just a few weeks ago, July 24th, hot weather, and I caught two LMBs . . . both just a tad short of 25", about 50 yards apart, about 30 minutes between catches. Suddenly, I had a few big bass for the year that had eluded me in 2019. Go figure!

Brad

[Linked Image]
8 342 Read More
Re: Say Goodbye to Athens Grass Brad R 2 hours ago
AMWA is water first, fish friendly second.

It has repeatedly denied recent attempts by LAPOA to eliminate the overflow parking that is now available to those parking trailers up nearer the south side of TFF. That lot is leased for such parking but the HOA wants to see it terminated.

Several years ago they placed signs to eliminate all parking in the grass over under the adjacent trees. Can't recall whether some parked trucks/trailers had begun using that area, or not, but off-limits for sure now. I used to pull in there and sit in the shade and read.

So, anyway, if they ever eliminate parking in the grass to the north side of the dumpster (along the road coming in), I guess 20 or more trailers can be parked there, that'd really cut back on potential parking opportunities. Eliminate the overflow parking up even a bit farther to the north, just south of TFF, and then suddenly there are only 14 parking slots that will accommodate a truck and trailer. Better get there early!

For now, AMWA has rebuffed all efforts to reduce parking.

Brad

P.S. Oh! TPWD thinks the vegetation coverage on Lake Athens is dialed in pretty well at its preferred 20 to 40% coverage. Athens is around 20%, so on the low side of the ideal range. Of course, TPWD is fishing first, other issues (invasive weeds, etc.) a close second I'd say.
28 2,161 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: 2017 Bass Cat Eyra bigfishwilb 2 hours ago
Sharp Cat!
5 248 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper Jump to new posts
Re: Running Lake Cooper for first time CarterHB 3 hours ago
All were thrown back, but whites on average would be about 13". Just depends on the lure you present to them to determine the size range
11 579 Read More
Re: Help on price for Used Bass Boat Finesse Master/ Dropshot king 3 hours ago
Originally Posted by slim 285
I think more like 13,000 - to 15,000

+1
7 296 Read More
Jon Boats Jump to new posts
Re: G3 1652 gar1970 3 hours ago
Very nice! That 25 will be plenty to get you around. I have a 1652 with a 1978 35hp and it gets me where i need to go. My motor is so old its probably equal to a 25hp anyways lol
3 56 Read More
Re: It was a goodnight leethefishking 4 hours ago
As much as I hate those types of boats that’s one bad [censored] rig. The finish looks very well done.
15 486 Read More
Inshore Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: GTSF-1st responders appreciation TheFluke215 4 hours ago
Thank ya sir
2 80 Read More
Crappie Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: 51 Years!!! crope1 4 hours ago
May GOD BLESS THEM with many many more!!!!
12 236 Read More
Re: So now you can challenge pass interference? 2 Bee'z 4 hours ago
Originally Posted by outfishdya
Originally Posted by BCBassCat
Actually I think it would be better if, every time the ref threw a flag if someone runs over and kicks Garrett in the nuts.

Even this would not make having him coach another season enjoyable. Though for 1 game it would be n8ce

roflmao
9 202 Read More
Re: Cowboys rookie RB Frank the Tank 5 hours ago
roflmao
15 288 Read More
Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 104 105

© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide