4 210 Read More
Bass Fishing
2 minutes ago
4,600 views so you are on the way to thread of the year! clap

Kind of like the same as people rubbernecking a car accident! roflmao
105 4,644 Read More
Off Topic
8 minutes ago
Before I retired, I ran lots of cattle and often dealt with cattle traders. I would buy cattle by the truckload from several states away who I had never met. I would tell them what kind of cattle I wanted, they would send me a truckload and unload them at my place and then send me a bill. I would pay them and order another load. Selling was often done on a hand shake. Had no idea of their religious beliefs and didn't really care. However, on occasion, I would go to the auction sale and see a couple of brothers who were deacons in their church, try to convince a small, usually elderly guy, to sell to them directly because they would pay more than the auction. Then lie to them about their estimated weight, what the market was, etc. They believed that in business, any trading tactics were fair and the seller should be aware. Their actions were all to common with the many of the self righteous, religious people I knew. Never understood the hypocrisy and thought less of them than those who never set foot in a church.
89 1,635 Read More
Open Saltwater Discussion
9 minutes ago
[Linked Image]
Mr Ray Van Dam (Kevins evil twin sister) came out to fish on Easter with KRAZY FiNS and his wife kept blowing up his phone and the wind was terrible I think he might have been so frustrated he threw it in the lake lol. So we only got to fish for an hour after he got out of the water he was ready to go lol. Between the 2 of us we caught a limit of bass he won 3-2 with a kicker crappie 😂 . He recieved a $25 gift card to BROTHERS SMOKEHOUSE here is the video

https://youtu.be/ThOwruTyhcs
0 5 Read More
Crappie Fishing
9 minutes ago
I will be there Friday night. I can bring some cokes.

I
32 864 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
20 minutes ago
Maybe Iam kinda dumb, but what is FFH?
3 122 Read More
Off Topic
21 minutes ago
Good morning all
10 44 Read More
Off Topic
22 minutes ago
Originally Posted by kjwolvy
I dont ride outside the city limits at night here cuz they're to many deer lurking just off the road.

I lost a real good friend in a wreck with a deer. He was driving 55 mph in the daytime in Colorado when a deer jumped off the side of the road and hit him right in the chest. He didn't have a chance. RIP Jug
20 553 Read More
Off Topic
26 minutes ago
They also forgot to tell everyone about the length of the electrical cord needed for driving around town .
3 180 Read More
Crappie Fishing
27 minutes ago
Berkeley Vanish, itís the best clear water line I have ever used in the Gin clear waters of Canada... where you can see fish in 35+ fow.

As far as lure colors, Firecracker comes to mind (clear with red, blue, silver fleck) and is a Go To color. Monkey Milk is also good. I would stay with translucent type bodies, with lots of flake. Hope this information helps.
5 225 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
31 minutes ago
bump
2,485 1,721,651 Read More
Bluegill / Sunfish
34 minutes ago
Looks like Wednesday is going to be a "WASH OUT"! bang Depending on how much rain we get and if there is any major flooding will play a huge factor where I fish Thursday and Friday! juggle
9 124 Read More
36 minutes ago
Thanks for the offer but no sir, not interested in those.

Thanks
3 165 Read More
Bluegill / Sunfish
41 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Mitt78
Thanks.

My wife took care of the reservations so Iím not sure if they are needed or not. It wasnít crowded at all. It may be more of a family summer place than an Easter weekend getaway place.

Thanks! Glad you had a nice time and were able to catch some fish! I have seen some other post over the years about the "Bluegill Cabins and Lakes". It's nice to know that there are places to stay and catch some sunnies. woot
9 195 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
41 minutes ago
Bump!
231 34,033 Read More
Bluegill / Sunfish
46 minutes ago
Love that flow! Makes kayaking a whole lot easier on the river lakes! woot Now if only the wind will die down! hammer

Side Note: Saw an updated forecast. 2 to 4 inches of rain with the possibility of strong wind and hale. Some areas could get 4 to 5 inches of rain. Hopefully no major flooding or storm damage will occur! . taz
2 23 Read More
Off Topic
54 minutes ago
Proud of this team, way to go stars
35 348 Read More
1 hour ago
6:1 and 8:1 ratios are SPF.

I still have the 7.3:1 gear ratio for sale.
9 552 Read More
Off Topic
1 hour ago
"Not to mention every single research program is federally funded, or course theyíll find something because these scientists donít want to lose their jobs."--yes, it's a global scam that involves thousands of scientists from a number of different scientific disciplines.

"Back in the 80's and even 90's it was all about global cooling"--there were some articles in the popular press about global cooling in the 1970s, but the majority of scientific papers were predicting warming. See figure below. Scientists were already concerned about greenhouse gasses in the 1800s, and wrote about the effects. From 1899:

"The general doctrine that the glacial periods may have been due to a change in the atmospheric content of carbon dioxide is not new. It was urged by Tyndall a half century ago and has been urged by others since. Recently it has been very effectively advocated by Dr. Arrhenius, who has taken a great step in advance of his predecessors in reducing his conclusions to definite quantitative terms deduced from observational data. [..] The functions of carbon dioxide. ó By the investigations of Tyndall, Lecher and Pretner, Keller, Roentgen, and Arrhenius, it has been shown that the carbon dioxide and water vapor of the atmosphere have remarkable power of absorbing and temporarily retaining heat rays, while the oxygen, nitrogen, and argon of the atmosphere possess this power in a feeble degree only."

[Linked Image]
53 798 Read More
1 hour ago
What he said, you will have to have the other lls2 transducer for side image.
7 577 Read More
1 hour ago
bump
158 6,317 Read More
1 hour ago
Can you send me some pics? 254 216 3452......thanks
1 39 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
1 hour ago
Ttt
20 2,305 Read More
Crappie Fishing
2 hours ago
fished the slips 2 hrs Monday am...only 1 short fish...only 1 bite! this year has been really bad for me and the Crappie...dont know whats going on unless its the water up and down. i think the spawn is about over if there ever was one!
1 206 Read More
Page 1 of 116 1 2 3 115 116

© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide