Topics777,245
Posts13,001,804
Members109,282
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Off Topic
10 seconds ago
You don't need an Opticom...unless they've updated the technology we used to be able to make it work by flashing the hi beams as fast as we could. Also seen it work with regular strobes.
14 348 Read More
Crappie Fishing
39 seconds ago
Good stuff!
2 20 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
1 minute ago
bump
200 17,253 Read More
Bass Fishing
1 minute ago
Any one been on Fairfield lately?
Wondering how the cold weather has affected the lake and the grass.
0 11 Read More
Off Topic
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by UTDmiller
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Ally also allows you to have a brokerage account with really reasonable rates to trade.

while reasonable rates are nice, and usually bigger firms offer a lot of extra along with their accounts, it is nice to pay $0 in fees on RH. As i posted above, people need to do a little research on SIPC to understand it before they completely blow off RH.

Edit: To note i have also done some Option trading on RH, something they didnt offer initially

I looked into RH much further than I have before. I believe I'm going to open an account. I might even completely go against all my advice I've ever given, and buy a few individual stocks. Just for fun.
12 300 Read More
Off Topic
4 minutes ago
Look what showed up on the front porch yesterday. 80lbs of spot lock on a 16' aluminum boat may be a lil overkill, but I ain't complaining!

Married 35 years come December 17, I think I'll keep her!

[Linked Image]
0 15 Read More
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
6 minutes ago
time to make a batch...

[Linked Image]
13 427 Read More
Boats & Motors
6 minutes ago
i use 3M 4200 on my installs.

bullet uses 5200 and it will take gel coat off with a jack plate..
6 166 Read More
7 minutes ago
bump
20 519 Read More
Off Topic
7 minutes ago
Download the Tune In app....then find one you like and set it as a favorite
5 71 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
7 minutes ago
What size bed is that ?
1 16 Read More
plugs & announcements
8 minutes ago
This special ends December 25th.

Thanks to all who have contacted me about this special! Can't wait to get y'all on the water here at Lake Fork.

Call or text me @972-849-2685 and get your gift certificates today!

Cheers,
Ray
1 53 Read More
Off Topic
9 minutes ago
Originally Posted by BSanders
They misspelled MILF! smile

roflmao
5 132 Read More
11 minutes ago
What kind of fish finders do you have laying around?
16 1,687 Read More
Crappie Fishing
13 minutes ago
Google Bayou Rattlers.

I use them and hope they are what you are looking for.
4 133 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
14 minutes ago
Is he doesn't show up, I will take it
940-224-6736
2 237 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
15 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Mr. Clean
Just like it says. Figured with everyone getting the new X Iphone, there may be some used ones out there. Needs to be unlocked or AT&T. LMK what you have, accessories are a plus, Cash and or Bang Trades.
3 123 Read More
Off Topic
16 minutes ago
That lose wasn't on the refs, they missed calls on both sides. That lose was a result of the Chiefs going to Prevent. Prevent offense that stopped moving the ball trying to run out the clock and prevent defense that is too porous and mistake prone in the first place. Chiefs can still win the division and home field advantage. Maybe the loss will be good for them.
25 233 Read More
plugs & announcements
17 minutes ago
David is the man!!!!

Since you have the LiveScope - check this out. https://texasfishingforum.com/forum...transducer-garmin-livescope#Post12995245
1 56 Read More
plugs & announcements
18 minutes ago
I wanted to put my new Garmin LiveScope Transducer on something independent of the trolling motor and did not like anything that was commercially available. So I decided to make my own mount and have been asked to make and sell them so I am. Biggest reason to mount separate of the trolling motor is you can turn/point the transducer beam at what you want to see and not try to guess where the object you just saw on the FF is actually at. Especially if you are on spotlock and the motor is continually turning right/left/right/left to keep you on your spot.

[Linked Image]

Here are a couple of pictures of the proto-type I built which shows the pole in the up and down position which should give you a general idea of how it works. The pole can be cut and bent anyway that would best suit you so keep that in mind. In the up position, you can also raise the transducer out of the water by sliding the pole up and locking the collar while you slow troll up to your next area.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You can also mount just about any other type of transducer on it (Garmin, Lowrance, HB)

You can read more about them if you visit my website (link in my signature) and look under the 'LS Transducer Pole' tab.
0 5 Read More
Bass Fishing
19 minutes ago
I use a baitcaster, I use a crankbait rod and a aldebaran reel. 30# braid and floro leader usually 12# since its the same diameter as the braid. basically this same rod is my weightless whacky rig rod also.

Both tactics are not to my liking but Ill use one of them when its tough. Ive never caught any big fish on a ned rig.
6 249 Read More
Off Topic
19 minutes ago
[Linked Image] Good morning OT!
15 76 Read More
Off Topic
21 minutes ago
RIP
[Linked Image]
4 405 Read More
Partner Finder
22 minutes ago
I am interested possibly, Is this an individual or team format. I do have a boat as well.
3 189 Read More
Off Topic
24 minutes ago
That's good stuff!
2 92 Read More
Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 99 100

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
UBB.threads™ 7.6.2