building lures & pouring plastics
40 seconds ago
Look up Samatis baits and talk to him
2 42 Read More
Off Topic
29 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Originally Posted by deucer02
After weigh in, can we fry up our catch?

banana

heck yeah if someone has a fryer they wouldn't mind bringing.
344 6,643 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
41 minutes ago
To be honest with you, that's why I couldn't ever find it. Kept looking around denton. LOL. Thank you.
3 63 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
46 minutes ago
If the seller doesn't refund the money, Paypal certainly will. Buyer can file a complaint, send a pic of the damaged envelope and the refund will pretty much be automatic. Paypal sides with buyers 99.99% of the time - that's where they make their money. That is, assuming you guys didn't try to circumvent the system and use Gift/F&F Payment.

Unfortunate, but it happens sometimes. Tracking is a must unless you just want to throw money away. Same for insurance for anything of any value, imo. I had a similar incident with a purchase from overseas via Amazon UK. Bought a 4 dvd set and got a ripped envelope and one cd. Seller called me all sorts of names and threatened fraud, etc. I just let Amazon deal with and got my refund.
9 296 Read More
Off Topic
1 hour ago
Well put.

I pray every day for God to give me the strength to be a good Dad.....

No spoiling here. No lawn mower parenting. No helicopter parenting.
65 1,566 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
1 hour ago
Bump
5 443 Read More
1 hour ago
TTT
5 598 Read More
Off Topic
1 hour ago
I just bought the Hero 4 Black, used, a couple days ago. Main thing the black has is 4K video, which I don't need. And you give up battery life for it. Get at least a 4 as it has WiFi and you can do all your settings via their App. All kinds of accessories are available on Amazon for them, for 20-30 bucks. I bought 2 extra batteries and a charger for $23.00.
Give me a week or so and I'll report back on my impressions. If you can't wait, but a used 4 or better, a couple batteries, spare micro SD card, and an accessory pack, the go have fun
2 48 Read More
Off Topic
1 hour ago
I've never heard that, but I don't listen to weird music.
3 61 Read More
Fly Fishing
1 hour ago
We are buried in snow this year ...not good for your March trip but fishing is going to be awesome this summer and fall. There is a stretch of the San Juan downtown from the bridge past the resort where the hot springs keeps the river ice free for about a half mile otherwise the San Juan is completely covered up. Fish are deep and sluggish but they can be had. That is really your only option unless you want to ice fish on one of the lakes or make the drive to the quality waters. If you are coming to ski you are going to be happy!
6 254 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
2 hours ago
Poor man,
The lake is almost to normal pool and the fishing was way off today...there is still a good flow. But I could tell it's not as strong as last week or even Monday. The word is out the fish were bitting. Huge crowd for a mid week trip, fishing the week days to miss the mob is no longer working.

Lake level is at 241...normal pool is 238...so they are pretty close to shutting the flow back.

I did manage one Hybrid today...it drew so oh's and ah's from everyone. It was the largest Hybrid I seen caught today...I left at 1:15pm.

[Linked Image]

Solid 24"er!
35 2,199 Read More
Off Topic
2 hours ago
The crayon eater strikes yet again hmmm
76 579 Read More
Off Topic
2 hours ago
[Linked Image]

I untie my straps and patiently wait in line. When the ramp is clear, I gun it and then just short of where ramps starts down, I slam my breaks at about 30 mph. Kayak shoots off roof rack, rights itself in flight and hits the water about 20 paces past the end of ramp. I look at the long line of anglers behind me, tip my hat and tell them "you're welcome". Never have a problem getting someone to retrieve my kayak. Since I've launched dead ahead, I never have to turn my headlights off. All the real pros understand and give me the thumbs up.

Loading up is a little slower but with my cross training and application of fast knot tying and ability to toss kayak on roof, it only takes a few seconds longer than launching.
https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...72b54ead9e7d154cd2fd928&action=click

bolt
77 1,315 Read More
Bass Fishing
2 hours ago
I guess you would like to see them, to try on for size? I know that the rain suits run pretty true, XL is XL. In the vest and/or micro-fleece jackets type runs a little big, for me, I wear a Large in those. Yet to try gloves for size.
4 501 Read More
Bass Fishing
2 hours ago
Depends on what boat I'm fishing out off sometimes. A big fiberglass boat is a lot easier to move around the lake in. Another story in an aluminum boat .But aluminium has benefits on calmer days.
13 482 Read More
Saltwater Reports
2 hours ago
Almost everyone of these big fish trips are in the bays. We don’t have to run offshore to catch these big fish
3 46 Read More
Off Topic
2 hours ago
Cool!
1 18 Read More
Off Topic
2 hours ago
Outstanding Bill thumb
56 744 Read More
Off Topic
2 hours ago
Very nice! cheers
20 933 Read More
Off Topic
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by JayC41
Looks awesome thumb
66 3,011 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
2 hours ago
Prices dropped
12 2,460 Read More
Saltwater Reports
2 hours ago
Awesome post and HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your pending World Record King! Congratulations to both Angler and Crew! bow_down
1 35 Read More
Catfishing
2 hours ago
Enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing. thumb
9 343 Read More
Crappie Fishing
2 hours ago
Awesome Job as always Bryan! thumb
12 689 Read More
2 hours ago
Is this still available?