I don't get it
10 338 Read More
Crappie Fishing
3 minutes ago
0 8 Read More
Off Topic
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Hope it's a good game, no injuries and the Cowboys get a win. I'm out of the prediction game when it comes to the Cowboys. This team is bipolar.

roflmao Let's hope they are on their meds.
8 49 Read More
Off Topic
3 minutes ago
thumb
1 145 Read More
Bass Fishing
12 minutes ago
15 or 20 pound flouro --- vicious fishing or P line for everything but topwaters.
26 1,080 Read More
Off Topic
14 minutes ago
Letís go cowboys!!!!
8 49 Read More
Off Topic
16 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Hope it's a good game, no injuries and the Cowboys get a win. I'm out of the prediction game when it comes to the Cowboys. This team is bipolar.

Hang in there Mark, only 6 more games left. Only thing concerns me today is substituting Lee for Vander Esch and Martin being on the sideline. Need both of them for this game. Conner Williams needs to show why he was a 2nd round pick.
8 49 Read More
Off Topic
18 minutes ago
Good job rescues are the best!! thumb
16 400 Read More
Bass Fishing
19 minutes ago
Anything over $50 is free shipping, BUT you have to pay an additional $5 to ship a rod, and their process for paying the additional $5 is not done until AFTER you have completed your purchase on the website, you have to do a COMPLETELY SEPARATE transaction and pay the $5 in order for the order to go out the next business day! (I love TW, but this is the most confusing process they could come up with) I have voiced my concern on this to them several times. I've ordered probably 10 rods this year from them.

So, I would advise this: Check your order confirmation email, and somewhere hidden at the bottom is ANOTHER link from TW telling you that you have to pay the additional $5, click on the link and pay it. THEN, call TW with your order number, and make them look it up and confirm that it has been paid. THEN, they will put it in the system in real time, and insure that it will ship out that day. TRUST ME, I've been down this road several times.

Hope this helps, and saves you some headache.
9 417 Read More
Off Topic
20 minutes ago
roflmao
1 77 Read More
Kayak Fishing
20 minutes ago
You're overthinking it. I have a pretty rough bedliner and it doesn't make a difference. But my boat has been down many a river with rough rock like the Devils. So my bedliner is probably just helping out smooth out some rough edges. Seriously though, it doesn't matter unless you plan on keeping it as new as it came out of the factory. Good luck with that!
6 95 Read More
Off Topic
21 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Flyfisherman
Iím gonna go over to Danís and have him cook for me
If you want something grilled, JayC can have charcoal ready in 15 minutes.
8 81 Read More
Off Topic
23 minutes ago
Originally Posted by ko bass attack 27
High fence ? Is that really hunting

The 2ac highfence lease I have in Stx allows me to bag that monster buck opening day and be home by dinner.
22 551 Read More
Bluegill / Sunfish
24 minutes ago
Great report Laker, as always. Say, what size Super Duper Lure do you use for trout ? The smallest ones seem awful light for casting. Also, do you just tie it on, or use a leader ? Thanks in advance...
6 94 Read More
Off Topic
26 minutes ago
Iím gonna go over to Danís and have him cook for me
8 81 Read More
Off Topic
26 minutes ago
Colts are 7W-6L and Wowboys are 8W-5L ,depends on which Dallas team shows up.May be too close to call !
I'll be by the channel.
8 49 Read More
Off Topic
27 minutes ago
In Japan, they used to have a Police Intercepter version of the Datsun "Z' series.
It was labeled as the Fair Lady.
Seems like I remember the Texas DPS had some hot rod 5.0 Mustangs awhile back too.
8 383 Read More
Off Topic
27 minutes ago
Nick, melt some butter, crush up some ritz crackers. Dip breast in butter then coat with cracker crumbs. Bake at 350 for bout 45 mins or until crackers are browning. Best chicken recipe for us
8 81 Read More
Off Topic
28 minutes ago
Heard the gold is cheap in Dubai. Might be worth it to load up and then sell when you get back to the states banana
8 383 Read More
Off Topic
28 minutes ago
Go Zeke, and Go America!
8 49 Read More
Bluegill / Sunfish
28 minutes ago
Laker...Plan on fishing Dunlap on Tuesday.
1 6 Read More
Off Topic
29 minutes ago
8 49 Read More
Off Topic
29 minutes ago
I should have made a poll on how many spinoff posts there will be this week.
8 49 Read More
Bluegill / Sunfish
29 minutes ago
Well...probably around 60 years ago...good grief, time fly's by. My Grandfather taught me how to fish with a rod
& reel on lake Dunlap when I was 7 or 8. Here is a pic of him with "old whiskers" in 1957 0r 58. [Linked Image]
5 81 Read More
Page 1 of 253 1 2 3 252 253

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
UBB.threads™ 7.6.2