Dec 30th, 2023
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Ground Breaking for Metal Building TexDawg 1 minute ago
That’s gonna be sweet Bob
130 5,539 Read More
Bass Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: Tournament Rules on Max HP nfhbass 1 minute ago
Originally Posted by ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)
Another thing you may need to consider is you boat insurance as well. Before I did it I'd talk to my agent for sure. If the motor has a Nizpro mod of any kind and it can be proven and you are in an accident on the water they might not pay. That wouldn't be good........

I’ve only ever filed one boat claim, I got rear ended on the interestate as I was going about 10 in stalled traffic, a drunk women smoked me going about 80. Totaled my boat.

You might have a hard time getting your money back on the cost to flash, but insurance isn’t going to know anything about that. They don’t know anything about boats, I removed all my electronics and a few other things, and that didn’t affect what I received in the claim at all.

The drunk had progressive, they had no clue about anything to do with boats.

Crazy women asked me if it was okay if she hid her beer in the ditch before the cops came.
74 2,868 Read More
Re: Caleb Williamses girlfriend… TexDawg 3 minutes ago
Um………..has she fallen?
4 171 Read More
Re: How clean is your house? SteezMacQueen 6 minutes ago
My moms house is sterile clean. White floors, white couches, white paint….I don’t even go into her house with the socks I was wearing inside my shoes. I bring a clean pair of socks. My moms name is Jean….every person that ever met her thinks they are starting the “Jean clean “ nickname. She’s been that way all her life. There is clean…then there is German clean. That’s where I got my OCD from.

….edit. You asked about MY house. I married a Cajun that grew up with maids cleaning their house. I actually have a picture of one of her chickens [censored] on the computer screen!

We got that straitened out real quick!
39 916 Read More
Re: How clean is your house? beartrap 7 minutes ago
my wife is OCD and I'm pretty sure she gets some sort of sexual pleasure out of running a vaccum cleaner which incidentally is about as noisy as a log truck....thinks I'm sorry as hell for not mowing the grass 3 times a week like her father (he didn't hunt or fish and I'm sure stayed out in the yard all the tme to get away from his wife and my wife's yapping)....
39 916 Read More
Re: Caleb Williamses girlfriend… SteezMacQueen 12 minutes ago
When’s the wedding?
4 171 Read More
Re: Ground Breaking for Metal Building Bob Davis 13 minutes ago
Originally Posted by TPACK
Looking good. I built my 1st shop totally surrounded by trees, similar to yours. Has to cut down 4 oaks to get it in and still had 1.5' on both sides of my RV when I backed it in. It was snug. The shade was great, but there was no breeze at all circulating thru it. I built the shop I have now with no trees surrounding it and it faces N and S with plenty of breeze on most summer days.

Yes, this one is north south as well. Faces North. We still get some breeze from the South. I have a window on all three sides that are 6' from the floor. I will know more about whether or not I need a mini-split when it is finished. Good thinking about the trees though for sure.
130 5,539 Read More
Re: Caleb Williamses girlfriend… RATZ 15 minutes ago
more women should take lessons from her
4 171 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: trolling motor support leg anytide 19 minutes ago
cheers
56 4,640 Read More
Re: All In HasBen 20 minutes ago
Zeke is a lot of things. I don’t believe mentor is one of those things.
11 424 Read More
Re: HAIL!! Bigbob_FTW 20 minutes ago
Originally Posted by reeltexan
Originally Posted by Uncle Zeek
Bring it on! I'm angry with my homeowners insurance company and they can buy me a new roof dammit!!

Hope it's not Allstate.

They've been very good with us.
12 375 Read More
Re: Caleb Williamses girlfriend… Bob Davis 21 minutes ago
Wait whut?
4 171 Read More
Re: All In RoadRunnerTR21 21 minutes ago
Yeah?
11 424 Read More
Re: It's way past time! Bob Davis 23 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
I say chop the twig and leave the berries. All dressed up and no place to go is a fine 50-year punishment for a child rapist.

Yep, this. Castration won't stop the pedophile/raping actions. Death or permanent lockup is the only fix for these $&@!*s.

[Linked Image]
15 440 Read More
Rods & Reels Jump to new posts
Vintage Shimano Bantam 200 gt2003 25 minutes ago
Love these reels! I bought one on ebay and the gear side sideplate is marked Bantam 200 but the non-gear side sideplate is marked Bantam 100. Any idea how I know for sure which one I have? Also, what is the difference between them? They look identical to me.
0 4 Read More
Re: Putin to March on Poland - Poll Bob Davis 26 minutes ago
Yes. roflmao

[Linked Image]
18 524 Read More
Re: It's way past time! SoonerDG 34 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
I say chop the twig and leave the berries. All dressed up and no place to go is a fine 50-year punishment for a child rapist.

This^^^

And without antiesthetic
15 440 Read More
Re: Tournament Rules on Max HP SteezMacQueen 35 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Harleydude
Originally Posted by rj74955
It’s dumb, a Cobra 201 says unlimited hp, but anything 19’11” will say 225 max.

I had a Cobra 190D 18’8” that was rated for 200. It was rigged with a Johnson 200 Limited Edition which was supposed to be a little over the actual 200. Had the prop built by Rich Boger and that little boat would get up and move.

I actually bought and paid in full for a 2023 SHO200…and used that boat and the Nitro Z7 as my reasoning. They sold it to me….I want even half way home from dropping off the boat to get it installed and they said “we can’t put this thing on your boat…we are a certified Yamaha dealer. We will sell you a 175 and you can flash it.” Then they couldn’t find a 175 anywhere on the list of dealers they partnered with, so a 150 and a flash kit became the plan.
74 2,868 Read More
Re: Putin to March on Poland - Poll Pat Goff 36 minutes ago
[Linked Image]
18 524 Read More
Re: Putin to March on Poland - Poll CCTX 37 minutes ago
Sometimes you get to an age where you just don’t give AF.
He was at that age five years ago.
He will be taken out by one of his own.
18 524 Read More
Re: Tournament Rules on Max HP SteezMacQueen 39 minutes ago
Originally Posted by BMCD
I know some have fished major tournaments with modified motors and did not get caught... Anyways this thread proved why you should not even entertain this idea if your fishing HP limited Tournaments with a modified motor.

Me too…or my buddy that bought an Elites BassCat with a 250SHO has unicorn dust on the motor. Haha.
74 2,868 Read More
Re: All In CCTX 40 minutes ago
Well, he hasn’t made the Final Cut yet.
11 424 Read More
Re: HAIL!! TexDawg 43 minutes ago
I miss that stuff already………….not
12 375 Read More
Re: Tournament Rules on Max HP Harleydude 46 minutes ago
Originally Posted by rj74955
It’s dumb, a Cobra 201 says unlimited hp, but anything 19’11” will say 225 max.

I had a Cobra 190D 18’8” that was rated for 200. It was rigged with a Johnson 200 Limited Edition which was supposed to be a little over the actual 200. Had the prop built by Rich Boger and that little boat would get up and move.
74 2,868 Read More
Re: Starting Battery ? SoonerDG 46 minutes ago
Either Dual purpose or cranking. I don't think you can use a true deep cycle for a starting battery. At least not for very long.
4 154 Read More
Page 1 of 179 1 2 3 178 179
© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide