Re: Question for billy van ward [Re: BillyVanWard] #13743095 10/25/20 03:14 PM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by BillyVanWard
Originally Posted by lanman71
He’s kicking all of you morons [censored]. Pretty funny to watch. Hope it keeps going.

Damn straight I am, and they know it. These cretinous yokels are the epitome of weak. I actually feel a little bad giving them such a hard time, like one might when slaughtering a toddler at basketball or something.

I assure you their flaws revealed here bleed into much more important parts of their lives.

Keeps going? It's just getting started, brother.

Tight lines!

Yes Sir 4 more years of Donald J. Trump! flag

Re: Question for billy van ward [Re: BillyVanWard] #13743159 10/25/20 03:54 PM
elcoyote, esq. Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
He’s kicking all of you morons [censored]. Pretty funny to watch. Hope it keeps going.

Damn straight I am, and they know it. These cretinous yokels are the epitome of weak. I actually feel a little bad giving them such a hard time, like one might when slaughtering a toddler at basketball or something.

I assure you their flaws revealed here bleed into much more important parts of their lives.

Tight lines!

Hey! I can call them yokels, even slack jawed inbred yokels, but it’s unacceptable that you would feel as if you were allowed to. Back it up a bit.

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: Question for billy van ward [Re: Gitter Done] #13743160 10/25/20 03:54 PM
B
BillyVanWard Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B

No president with an approval rating under 48% has ever achieved a second term. Agent Orange is closer to 40%. Only one Republican candidate has won the popular vote in the last TWENTY-NINE POINT NINE YEARS. I'm not remotely silly, arrogant, or ignorant enough to claim to know who will win the next election, but Comrade Combover certainly has his work cut out for him.

Furthermore, even the prospect of an obese septuagenarian who loves McD's and insists exercise is bad for you living until election day, much less for 4 more years, is a bit on the dicey side.

See ya next week.

https://www.electoral-vote.com/

"He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life,"
General John Kelly, United States Marine Corps (Ret.), describing Donald "Dolt45" Trump

Never be upset by the success of another. Never be pleased by the pain of another.

Ezekiel 23:20
Re: Question for billy van ward [Re: BillyVanWard] #13743172 10/25/20 04:06 PM
JacksonBean Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

Tight lines!

Uh oh..... here comes the psych diagnosis! woot

[Linked Image]
Re: Question for billy van ward [Re: BillyVanWard] #13743184 10/25/20 04:20 PM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G

No president with an approval rating under 48% has ever achieved a second term. Agent Orange is closer to 40%. Only one Republican candidate has won the popular vote in the last TWENTY-NINE POINT NINE YEARS. I'm not remotely silly, arrogant, or ignorant enough to claim to know who will win the next election, but Comrade Combover certainly has his work cut out for him.

Furthermore, even the prospect of an obese septuagenarian who loves McD's and insists exercise is bad for you living until election day, much less for 4 more years, is a bit on the dicey side.

See ya next week.

Wait and see. Trump is going to WIN by a LAND SLIDE! flag

Side Note: If you Lib's would have picked a better candidate other than "CORRUPT" Joe Biden and his running mate who was the first to drop out of the Democratic primary because the Democrat's hated her, the Dems might have had a slight chance of winning. Americans see how corrupt Biden is. Just ask HUNTER !

Re: Question for billy van ward [Re: Gitter Done] #13743188 10/25/20 04:26 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Gitter Done

See ya next week.

Side Note: If you Lib's would have picked a better candidate other than "CORRUPT" Joe Bind and his running mate who was the first to drop out of the Democratic primary because the Democrat's hated her, the Dems might have had a slight chance of winning. Americans see how corrupt Biden is. Just ask HUNTER !

We need more like gitter done! You DA man!

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Question for billy van ward [Re: elcoyote, esq.] #13743214 10/25/20 04:54 PM
C
Catyakker Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
C
You're the man Gitter Done. thumb thumb thumb

Retired AF Security Police Chief
TPWD ELITE ANGLER
Re: Question for billy van ward [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13743256 10/25/20 05:36 PM
L
Laker One Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
L
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
Originally Posted by Gitter Done

See ya next week.

Side Note: If you Lib's would have picked a better candidate other than "CORRUPT" Joe Bind and his running mate who was the first to drop out of the Democratic primary because the Democrat's hated her, the Dems might have had a slight chance of winning. Americans see how corrupt Biden is. Just ask HUNTER !

We need more like gitter done! You DA man!

Yes Sir! flag

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide