Mark Perry 53667
facebook
Forum Stats
108901 Members
60 Forums
833140 Topics
12105997 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Grant Writer Needed by Micheal @ Today at 05:51 PM

PM sent
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts 2008 Nitro Z7 by AWT786 @ Today at 05:49 PM

2008 Nitro Z7. I just had the yearly service performed by Nautical Mile Marine in Flint. Mercury 150 HP has 101 hours and compression is good on all cylinders. Has Lowrance Elite 7ti at console. Motorguide 46 lb trust trolling motor. Boat, motor, and
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Memory lane on old baits by Bob Davis @ Today at 05:44 PM

Wow, some more cool baits. Honey Hole magazine TV show used to mention Flip Tail Lizards. And I still have some "Tried and True, Black and Blue" Wacky Craws. Caught many a fish on Fork with those in the day.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Why should I throw a finesse jig? by CoyAintNoGoldFish @ Today at 05:44 PM

I’ve only been throwing jigs a lot since this year. I’ve owned a bunch forever, but I can honestly say they have put at least 50% of my bites of 5lbs in the boat. The only jig I throw for rocks and open water is the Finch Nasty Vick Jig. They have do
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Skeeter Boats? by markson @ Today at 05:43 PM

The biggest difference between the FX20 and the FX21 is the front deck size forward of the pedestal seat. Basically they just moved the pedestal pin back, look at how it is rear of the end of the locker doors on the FX20 vs forward of the doors on th
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Low RPM issue by Tin Star Cajun @ Today at 05:33 PM

GROD, I had the exact same issue as you. It's an easy fix if it's the ignition coil. Look up on YouTube. I also sent you a PM if you want some help with checking it.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Mapping With GPS Chip by Donald Harper @ Today at 05:29 PM

Thanks for the Chip order basseditor. I appreciate your business. Hay guy let me help you with the 20 best areas on your home lake. Email me today for the list of lakes that we have Chipped to get the best value. Contact Information: Please Email
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Fayette by doctorxring @ Today at 05:26 PM

Originally Posted By: J-MoeGreat post and pictures It's missing some of those incredible landscape/nature photos you take though Fayette has been VERY good to me this year too. Lot's of those huge hybrid redear sunfish, bluegills and 4 pound
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Your Bass Coach by Donald Harper @ Today at 05:24 PM

Thanks for the Email; Bryan and Buddy. I truly appreciate your business. Book a full day Session and get: - Your home lake Chipped; if we have it on file. - All my articles on baits, techniques and Mapping instructions. - Email Version of the lak
Bass Fishing
Get all you can get on bottom width. You want be sorry.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 ABA Open Series Area 6 Schedule Announced by JCHANDLER @ Today at 05:06 PM

Always love to see all the complaining when the new schedules come out.
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: 9th ANNUAL CARA YOUNG FISH FOR LIFE TOURNAMENT by Scott Gordon @ Today at 04:56 PM

DETAILS! REGISTRATION / ANGLER CHECK-IN Registration and angler check-in will open at 5am at Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine. All anglers/teams will be allowed to proceed to the lake after registering and launch. First cast will be at 7am and last cast
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Galveston Charters by TeamTriton13 @ Today at 04:53 PM

Looking for a guide to take 5-6 of us fishing around 10/19 for bachelor party. Needs to be half day. Any help with what fish will be running and guides would be greatly appreciated.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Stuck in an Elevator by PondFish @ Today at 04:49 PM

About two years ago at the Westin, Park Central in North Dallas. Hotel was undergoing a remodel that was running a couple weeks late. House was packed for a Supernatural Con (my Wife made me go with her). Only about half the elevators on the property
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Astros show Ken Giles the door by RO519 @ Today at 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: elcoyote, esq.I don’t think Lunhow, Hinch, et al are stupid enough to trade for a guy who has a possibility of being guilty. That said, an empty spot in the roster is better than having Giles. The hell woth Giles. I hope he punc
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: KFC Murders - 35 years ago today by JayC41 @ Today at 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: PondFishI remember the KFC killings and all the crazy stuff afterwards. Have a Fraternity Brother that was born and raised in Kilgore and was married and still living there when it happened. What’s his name? I was born and
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Texas vs. TCU by TR176 @ Today at 04:40 PM

TLDR- refresh my memory who won this game?
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fork today...rain rain go away ! by JIM SR. @ Today at 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: The Crappie GuyNice catch Jim...and the crappie ain't bad either. We need to get out together on Fork some time. She's a keeper for sure, she can outfish me 2 to 1, and she can back and launch the boat. !! `
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Marine gas tank - Free by Jumpmaster @ Today at 04:39 PM

Gone pending pickup in the morning.
Tournament Dates & Information
9TH ANNUAL CARA YOUNG FISH-FOR-LIFE TOURNAMENT DETAILS! REGISTRATION / ANGLER CHECK-IN Registration and angler check-in will open at 5am at Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine. All anglers/teams will be allowed to proceed to the lake after registering and
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Big Rios are on the Prowl by J-Moe @ Today at 04:31 PM

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread Rick. Hopefully the tip I gave you on those 40 lb. carp will make up for it.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: FIRE...It is on FIRE! by DavisGuideService @ Today at 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: JohnButteThose crappie from Granbury? Nice! I will look you up next spring when I'm in the area. Yes Sir they are! ok give me a shout i'll be looking forward to it!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The Clintons at a Baseball Game by Uncle Zeek @ Today at 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Smurfs Will you please send Cast some of your material! I'd like to second the motion!
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Fayette 9-24 by J-Moe @ Today at 04:15 PM

Beautiful pictures. Enjoyed the post.
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Lady Bird Lake Austin Again! by J-Moe @ Today at 04:15 PM

Great report and details, as always
Page 3 of 36 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 35 36 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide