SkeeterRonnie 53487
facebook
Forum Stats
108461 Members
61 Forums
777708 Topics
10031570 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: I’m whooped and flatout broke... by BigPoppa007 @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: What's the hottest day you've ever fish on? by Happykamper @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Amon Carter in August, I think it was around 2012 or so, it was well over 100 and there was not a breath of air, it was terrible, and I blanked.
Rods & Reels
Jump to new posts Re: Coastal spinning rod recommendation by dk2429 @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Waterloo Salinity 7', medium action
Rods & Reels
Jump to new posts Re: Shimano E's versus K's by dk2429 @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

The K is good but you're talking about trading the most bombproof, Japanese made reels ever built, for a new Shimano...... No sir.
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: Okie PokeTHE GOAT!! Tiger will win this weekend! Please put out a post when he actually wins something.
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions of Duckett Ghost rods? by kevine80 @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

they are on sale at academy right now 79.00 ----but so are falcon bucoo for 99.00 -- i went the falcon way --had bad luck with duckett in the past i like veritas over duckett for the money ! caught them on sale a while back for 69.00
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: AC Supplies in Plano/North Dallas by Frank I @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

You could try All Seasons in Lewisville tomorrow. They are located at McGee and FM407
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How Can You Tell...... by bradnitro175 @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: *** Gen. Guts ***his hearing is going ^~-----
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gold Bond powder by bradnitro175 @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Do yall not use deodorant? Or is this an old thang
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Catfish On Fork by Espy @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

nice haul
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What's the best thing about this picture? by Westside. @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

I say within the next 3 years another SB is won by the Dallas Cowboys
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I need money, quick! by MrRoachie @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By: timbertoes45-70 Mmmmmmmmmmm tasty! Yep.. what's the cost per round? Then again. . If you can afford the gun the ammo don't matter.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rangers Vs Tribe by Mike Keenan @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Will the 9th inning ever end I feel for ABD Gave up 10 + runs....
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Choo by Mike Keenan @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Keystone52 and done,for the streak is over,Thank you Choo Heck of a run..... Choo has impressed me this year
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 07 Bass Cat Cougar FTD 22,000 OBO by thefuzz @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

Came with it man, I bet on the bass cat web site you can find it. Almost positive I’ve seen it. If you haven’t dealt with them, they’re awesome. Hands down most reasonable prices for boat accessories and they’re very helpful. Ranger was good too but
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Cowbell on the Lipsync challenge. . by MrRoachie @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Shimano E series versus K series. Would you trade up? by Thad Rains @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Even better than the old B series reel? I have about 13 or 14 of them and put them uup against the K and you have to spend a TON of time, or I did, putting the right settings on it. It continually falls out of shape while deep cranking. NO THANKS,
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Hitting Fork... by Kenja @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

That was me
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts 2013 Ranger 520c by Cmnelson01 @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

2013 Ranger 520c equipped with a Yamaha 250 sho ( warranty on motor till may 2019 ).... Duel power poles with bow and console remotes, two Humminbird units, Mega 10 si di at console, 10 di at bow, units linked together, both mounted on presicion sona
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Cedar Creek locations by MeatHauler @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

There's several bridge crossings on 175 that have plenty of room to pull off the road. Can't say if the fishing is any good, but you can access the lake that way.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts CAT Tournament Tawakoni Results by Ken Gaby @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

HOT was the word. And then it got hotter. Surprisingly, water temp was 85 to start the morning about mid lake. And some cloud cover appeared from someplace to make things bearable for a couple hours. Then the wind kicked up to about 15-18 mph for an
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Fishing near Bellinham, Washington State by Level 7000 @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Has anyone fished Washington State near the town of Bellingham. going there in early August. Any help would be appreciated. I have no idea what species is available, etc. Thanls
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Disney fired Thanos by Duck_Hunter @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: TR176Next up: Michael Ian Black Should be, but is he working these days? Hard to fire someone like that.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fork.....cheeseburgers? by Chris B @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Had many good burgers at the minnow bucket.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Garmin Livescope by Monty Wright @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: rj74955I haven't seen any tarpon yet but sure would like to. I've seen crappie, sand bass, bluegill, and bass "swimmingly" though. I believe the very first video that Garmin released showed a tarpon
Page 3 of 41 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 40 41 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide