SkeeterRonnie 53105
facebook
Forum Stats
106386 Members
61 Forums
812203 Topics
10254450 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Repowering by MrRoachie @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

BASS BOAT CENTRAL
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Crappie Anglers of Texas by MrRoachie @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

I could make a good partner for somebody.
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Blue by Wildman of the navidad @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I guess we now have a pet deer by MrRoachie @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

GW can't do anything as long as the deer is not in a pen. If you keep dog in a fence, put the deer out and if it jumps in it ain't your fault.
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: prop question by joho5 @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Pat GoffNo yes no maybe. First you’re going to lose 300-400 rpms with your other prop setup as is. 3 1/2” is probably going to be too high. Your V4 doesn’t twist as large a prop as a V6 so it just can’t run as high. The corre
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Persimmons? by MrRoachie @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

The donkeys and llama at one of my jobs keeps the ground clean under the persimmon tree.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Humminbird SMARTSTRIKE Card by Travis@BorisMarine @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Definitely helps cut down on searching. I've had one and never used it. Went to Hubbard Creek for a tournament and it was my frist time there. Struggled for 2 hours. Ran my smartstrike and the 2nd spot I tried was loaded! Definitely helps get you and
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: 4.02 pounder by Fishbonz @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Jobie99Haters gonna hate BINGO!
building lures & pouring plastics
Jump to new posts Re: Senko plastic formulation ? by David Burton @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

How much salt are you using? I use regular table salt, about 1/3 or more of the plastic by volume. Make sure you stir really well before loading the injector/pouring the plastic.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Done! by MrRoachie @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Looks good! I had Greenberg. Even got the legs for snacks later.
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Family fishing during Thanksgiving holiday by banker-always fishing @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Awesome post. Good times and Lifetime Memories!
Saltwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: back in the swing by banker-always fishing @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Good eats!
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts HDS 7 Gen 1 Lake Insight by DDChamp188 @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Have an hds 7 gen 1 Lake Insight for sale. Comes with power cord and knobs and gimble bracket. No transducer. $215 OBO tyd. Upgraded to an hds 7 touch so don't need it anymore. Please call or text for more info or pics. Derrick 9034401514
Saltwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Sport Charter Fishing Topshotfishing Happy Day Today Sailfish by banker-always fishing @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Nice post and fish. Good job.
Jump to new posts Re: Black Friday Sale @ shut-up-and-fish by FishTheBite @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Helix 10 si gen 1
Jump to new posts Re: Black Friday Starts NOW @ MyGreenOutdoors.com by Michael Ray @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Looking for a Point 1 and starter kit.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ole Miss at Miss St by 2 Bee'z @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

They did come back but that was not the way to handle that.
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: ARLINGTON JACKPOT 11/26/17 by jigcommander @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

NOW THAT THE HOLIDAY HAS PAST HOPE TO SEE A GOOD TURN OUT FOR THIS SUNDAY MORNING JACKPOT! THIS TOURNAMENT IS 100% PAY BACK & I WILL PAY A PLACE FOR EVERY 5 ENTERED THE BIG BASS POT PAYS FOR THE BIGGEST BASS OF THE DAY! IT IS A SIDE POT & O
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Inshore Guides in Jacksonville Florida by FishWrangler2 @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Planning a trip with some buddies in March in Jacksonville/Amelia Island and wanted to do a half day inshore trip. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Probably want to target reds, specs and flounder. Anything else over there?
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Is squaw creek closed Tmrw the 24th? by JMac-D @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: coachallentcathere is one open npw Just got a spot, thanks
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Forgetting your anniversary by TexDawg @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

My wife forgets that "steak and .." Day every year so we're even
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lens color by Mike Keenan @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By: F8TL BITEOakley shallow water prizm lense This one too..
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Highschool Playoffs round 2 by Kicker16 @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: WAWIGo Aledo I don't know how they get all those good recruits every yr
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Texoma Tomorrow by SenkoSam @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

There was one terrifying moment: A red flag was put up indicating dangerous weather on the way. I barely got back to the aluminum-roof boat house just as black clouds and high winds slammed the area; and then huge hail stones on the roof sounded like
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The green toxic cloud has arrived by 21xs Elite @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

I gassed my wife out the deer blind this evening, between the eggs and sausage balls the smell is turrible.
Page 3 of 41 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 40 41 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide