SkeeterRonnie 53419
facebook
Forum Stats
108245 Members
60 Forums
864013 Topics
12308549 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Pray for Matt Allen by Laker One @ 1 minute 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Donald Harper Prayers sent to all involved. Plus #1.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Friday Night Jams!! Songs with a woman's name.... by BThomas @ 1 minute 48 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: First time hearing aid user by Trebor Neil @ 5 minutes 10 seconds ago

Years ago I had a job writing bail bonds at night court (Mostly drunks) the Judge used a hearing aide that was in his pocket with wires, he was constantly playing with the dial, he was getting ready to retire, so I was asked to get info for a gift, I
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: OH Ivie by sprigsss @ 6 minutes 1 second ago

My favorite lake to fish. You can catch 25 lbs 1 day and struggle to get a bite the next, but lots of quality fish and giants on that lake. Plenty of white bass to bend the pole as well and never know when you will catch a decent smallmouth. Good
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Friday Night Jams!! Songs with a woman's name.... by lconn4 @ 6 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1ShotNoKillsOriginally Posted By: lconn4Originally Posted By: 1ShotNoKillsOriginally Posted By: lconn4 Did you see the Voice cover? What's a voice cover? Originally Posted By: 1ShotNoKills
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Great Chance for RAIN! by Laker One @ 6 minutes 12 seconds ago

Our local forecaster BLEW the local area forecast on this one! What's new! Did not get nothing in the rain gauge. Oh well there is always next time!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dog with ear infection/vertigo by jbobo @ 9 minutes 50 seconds ago

Blues My wife is already on the hunt for another welsh terrier. She probably won’t want a pup that big but I’ll ask her.
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Fly Fishing Lake McQueeney by Laker One @ 10 minutes 49 seconds ago

You are fishing in my neck of the woods! Glad you were able to get yet another record fish. Chuck knows Mcqueeney very well! Did you fish the main lake? Also next time you fish either Mcqueeney or Dunlap use a brown sinking salamander! Rios and Redbr
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Vinnie Paul by Westside. @ 11 minutes 42 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 'Starers' by Mudshark @ 12 minutes 39 seconds ago

i Don’t mind when they stare, the ones who point and whisper things really get to me.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dog with ear infection/vertigo by jbobo @ 12 minutes 53 seconds ago

Nitroz7girl I’m sorry for your loss. It helps hearing what you described your pup had. I kept wondering if I did something wrong or didn’t do something I should have. Just kinda frustrated that it happened so quickly. Our other pup zoey won’t leave m
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 'Starers' by rj74955 @ 14 minutes 1 second ago

Do you have a fever when it happens?
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a Good Crappie/Bass Boat. 4K by D Kissinger @ 14 minutes 22 seconds ago

Tell me what you are looking for. 83 ranger 372-v with a 84 johnson 140 with powerhead rebuilt 3 years ago. 70lb minnkota 798 humminbird. Runs great and was my backup boat for the high school fishing season. Used it 3/5 tournaments as my other boat
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Vinnie Paul by Gixxer1k @ 15 minutes 21 seconds ago

Dam RIP
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Beep Beep by rj74955 @ 16 minutes 12 seconds ago

My dad chased one down and caught it when I was about 10,,,,,,,,,,,,, it was about a hundred degrees and the roadrunner got in the tar on the road in front of the house. The bird was trying his best but he could barely run. Dad cleaned him all up and
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Saturday, Monday & Wednesday trips by Captain Yakker @ 17 minutes 0 seconds ago

Thanks for the tips and the report! The problem with fishing out of my kayak is that I don’t realistically have the whole lake to move to different spots although I can easily cover a few miles in any direction. Just takes a while to get there.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: OH Ivie by mossyback75 @ 17 minutes 23 seconds ago

Thanks for the report. Headed up there next week for 4 days. First time on that lake
Off Topic
Jump to new posts 'Starers' by WackySenko @ 17 minutes 46 seconds ago

Is there some kind of mental or social defficiency associated with this? I only ask because it occures at low iq destinations and a general dullness of the eyes. Walmart, gas stations, boat ramps and the like. Maybe a drug thing.
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Bass fishing & Special Announcement by Laker One @ 18 minutes 9 seconds ago

Enjoyed the video L.T. Outdoors. Nice fish!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. by 921 Phoenix @ 18 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Westside.Wolves are awesome This is what Liberals who do not live in the back country of the North West say. They have no idea of what really goes on. Wolves should be killed out like before. They serve no good purpose in the
Fly Tying
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Shiner Patterns? by Fly Fishing Scout @ 19 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WillieRip Most of my patterns I usually study the animal first... ...Not to reinvent the circle, it makes you a better fly tier and fishing tackle designer to look at the basic description of the animal first, tie several patte
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Watch the LUCKY MINNOW escape instant death! by Laker One @ 19 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MuddyRiversvery nice footage. Didn't catch it until the slow motion. Plus #1.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lewisville Lake Level by Thad Rains @ 21 minutes 19 seconds ago

As I said a long time ago. IF YOUR BOAT IS IN 8' OF WATER, YOU ARE TOO DEEP!!! But that is not true, always, just most of the time. I hvae several deep water places to fish, mostly brush piles, trees and ledges and they all produce fish this time
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: What Happened to KVD yesterday? by sprigsss @ 21 minutes 35 seconds ago

Are those the new 450 hp 125 mph rigs? When did B.A.S.S. remove hp restrictions?
Page 1 of 304 1 2 3 ... 303 304 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide