SkeeterRonnie 53057
facebook
Forum Stats
106129 Members
60 Forums
807341 Topics
10203761 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Help identifiyg bass by Cigga @ 5 minutes 53 seconds ago

Sand bass. Aka white bass.
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Trailer bearings help please. by Cigga @ 8 minutes 26 seconds ago

Oh. Is that what a bearing buddy is? I thought bearing buddy is a rubber cap that covers the snap ring and spring assembly, which I don't have. Is a cap neccesary?
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Trailer bearings help please. by tmd11111 @ 23 minutes 9 seconds ago

Thats a bearing buddy, it keeps your hub bearing pressurized with grease. It's pressed into the hub and to remove it you tap on the outer housing with a rubber or plastic mallet. No need to remove the snap ring, its there to hold the spring and pla
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Folksy saying you almost never hear by Jon @ Today at 12:39 AM

Oops Apologies to all.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: How many lures do you never use? by bjankowski @ Today at 12:38 AM

I have some baits that are well over 30 years old, I don't use them very often but, my theory if they caught fish back then they will catch fish now, and probably haven't been educated on them. Just my thoughts.
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: Ted MartinOriginally Posted By: Nickbyrd How do I get her to dress up like a wwii soldier lady and park at me in German sounds Pretty fun Should be pretty straightforward, just invite her over next time i am out of town and op
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Amon Carter or Lake Bonham by Fishin4BassOnly @ Today at 12:23 AM

Has anyone been to Amon Carter since it started cooling off recently?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Inhabitable cave found on moon! by Jon @ Today at 12:18 AM

Saw on a tv show that the moon is actually hollow. And was towed into its current position by ancient aliens. The position and orbit being perfectly aligned in such a way as to allow life on earth to exist. All kinds of "factual" scientific
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: How many lures do you never use? by Tiltedtitan @ Today at 12:18 AM

I would say I fall in the category of... just in case. As I am not a guide, I don't know what might be working that day. Several times, having that extra has paid off. But on average, whatever I have tied on is generally what I am sticking with. I wi
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Tawakoni - BIG FISH by Beamer @ Today at 12:16 AM

Caught several nice ones last week, but this was our best. Deadstick
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Bead Counters by crope1 @ Today at 12:00 AM

Thank you!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Boat cover idea. by Canino @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: MudsharkOriginally Posted By: CaninoI got a grommet kit and put a couple of grommets at that spot. Works well. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004Y692 How do you route the water? Same as you were thinking I think excep
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha 250 SHO for sale -$ 11,000 by MaschinBass @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

How expensive would it be to change this from a 250 to a 200?
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: POC help by dragmaster @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

any advice on finding oyster beds?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I chased my truck today by DavidWhatley @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Learn to give it gas at the same pace you let off the clutch. Also, after you get it moving, learn to shift without the clutch. Get the rpms up, let off the gas slightly, and change gears at the same time. I've driven many a card back home after a c
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Tales from the Red River Basschamps! by MaschinBass @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Instead of taking everyone who fishes all four events in a region, it would be nice if they would only take the top 20 in points in each region. That would leave 80 boats for the Championship. You could fish almost anywhere with 80 boats and it wou
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Joe Pool by scruboak @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

was bubbles everywhere on the lake today. I found fish stacked pretty well in places and just no appetite and when you found them feeding 9 3/4.
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Few Conroe Kitties (video) by john putz @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Went to conroe wednesday to take my 2yo daughter on her very first fishing trip. We just went to have fun nothing serious but she was able to catch her 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and ninth first fish and made her papa very proud.... Most were perch but she did
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: How do you push a dual axle trailer by hand? by Jim Ford @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

A trailer dolly works great on single axle trailers. Not so much on dual axle trailers........ Yo can do it, but it'll take a lot of effort and an assistant will be very much appreciated.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Inhabitable cave found on moon! by Gusick @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Quote:Scientists at Japan's space agency have discovered a huge moon cave that could one day house a base that would shelter astronauts from dangerous radiation and wild temperature swings, officials said on Thursday. Data taken from Japan's SELENE
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Fortrex 101 36V 52" Shaft $500 by 04champ @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: 04champOriginally Posted By: 04champOriginally Posted By: 04champbump
Up!
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Joe Pool by MilesHunter @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

The bridges are the problem. I've caught 160+ crappie in my last three trips, with well over half keepers. Timber and brush piles are very hot right now and the bite has been VERY aggressive. I've been swimming a road runner and the crappie are tr
Jump to new posts Re: ISO Skeet Reese Rods by MaschinBass @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Anyone with anything equivalent to this particular rod?
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Technique by Fishbonz @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Down
Page 1 of 308 1 2 3 ... 307 308 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide