SkeeterRonnie 52973
facebook
Forum Stats
105676 Members
60 Forums
851064 Topics
12125207 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: drop shot help by Bill Durham @ 22 seconds ago

I drop shot a lot.. have caught fish up to 6.5lbs on Joe Pool. I use Gamakatsu 1/0 Split Shot Drop Shot hooks, palomar knot to the hook with about a foot to 14" of tag line left from the knot. Feed the tag line back through the hook eye from t
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: PONTOON OR BASS BOAT by Sirjet @ 43 seconds ago

Send a picture of a boat please. LMBO
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Garage ideas by COFF @ 1 minute 33 seconds ago

Hanging Shelf. These are great for bulk storage. Hang them over your garage door in the otherwise unusable space. Not what you want for quick easy access, but perfect for the big stuff.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: hows the fishing on Naconiche???? by TEXASJIGSTER @ 2 minutes 28 seconds ago

I was there a couple a weeks ago on a Saturday morning around 6:30, by the time I got to the lot it was full had to park in the grass. Caught a few on a fluke around the edge of the grass but the better fish came around 8-9 ft on a jig. Caution don't
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Garage ideas by collincountytx @ 4 minutes 22 seconds ago

The one I posted from Home Depot has a max load of 600lbs per the Home Depot website.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Metal bearing in my arm by BlueNitro @ 4 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CastMust be stainless. If so, it would have to be Ferritic Stainless Steel because Austenitic Stainless Steel is non-magnetic.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ? Foam Ear Plugs Washable? by Jon @ 6 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bassfishinglawyerBTW - they are washable, at least to the extent I've left them in pockets many many many times and they got washed and dried. I'm sure I've used the again afterwards. Not necessarily on purpose, but they seeme
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Powerball by V-Bottom @ 7 minutes 15 seconds ago

I won $4 last drawing but that ain't enough.....
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Garage ideas by Huckleberry @ 7 minutes 21 seconds ago

Buy some 2 x 4's / nails / hammer and saw and go to work
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Keeps on growing by Beer Money @ 8 minutes 25 seconds ago

Last time I was here, I had brisket and sausage that was ridiculously good. I stopped by today and grabbed a rack of ribs for dinner tonight. His place gets bigger every time I visit. Really nice place you have there, Bryan. And he even gave me a
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Shimano Calcutta and Shimano Cardiff by Jaguar6 @ 8 minutes 36 seconds ago

send me an offer!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ? Foam Ear Plugs Washable? by Huckleberry @ 8 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: COFFThere used to be a TV show called Cheapskates, or some such. Had a guy on there that actually separated 2-ply toilet paper and wrapped the single ply back around an empty roll for his family to use. I bet he washed his e
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Veterans, online AFEES shopping for all Vets by COFF @ 9 minutes 12 seconds ago

I rarely shopped there when on active duty. I never thought the prices were any cheaper so the only savings was on sales tax. Depending on which state you were stationed in, that may or may not mean something. The one thing that was substantially
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Garage ideas by collincountytx @ 9 minutes 40 seconds ago

This shelving looks even better (deeper and more robust anchoring)
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Waypoints by UJC @ 10 minutes 46 seconds ago

If you're a member of CAT, there is a video seminar on how to store/save/etc. I teach to save by lake. I am familiar with Lowrance, but I would think HB has something similar. When deleting waypoints (after saving), the waypoints/trails/routes remai
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale TR109L FB Digital / 50" by owindham @ 10 minutes 58 seconds ago

Yes it is
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Blue Moon's Summer Fish Camp Flip by Fitz® @ 11 minutes 29 seconds ago

Well done. Is the dock finished?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Garage ideas by collincountytx @ 11 minutes 39 seconds ago

Depends on how much JB Weld or other epoxy/adhesive you use to reinforce the hang track and hardware.
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Best east Tx lake to take kids fishing by Buzzard Breath @ 11 minutes 53 seconds ago

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt...01#Post12387617
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: PONTOON OR BASS BOAT by G3bassbarge @ 12 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HuckleberryI would get one of these and the pontoon boat I don't see a boat??
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Discount $250 full day $150 half day on Lake Fork by H2O.crank @ 12 minutes 57 seconds ago

Ray is a good guy. He was able to put us on fish on a day that other guides struggled. Take advantage of this deal, you will not be disappointed.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ? Foam Ear Plugs Washable? by COFF @ 13 minutes 37 seconds ago

There used to be a TV show called Cheapskates, or some such. Had a guy on there that actually separated 2-ply toilet paper and wrapped the single ply back around an empty roll for his family to use. I bet he washed his earplugs.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: PONTOON OR BASS BOAT by Huckleberry @ 15 minutes 2 seconds ago

I would get one of these and the pontoon boat
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Any of you guys fish Stillhouse Hollow by dkite @ 16 minutes 59 seconds ago

You can always go to rivers bend and go to the back of the coves there is a drop off that I have has some luck on.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cool weather pic from West Texas by Der Vorsteher™ @ 16 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 44 DieselOriginally Posted By: Der Vorsteher™My neck of the woods. From Big Lake. Did you know jimmy Morris? Yes.Lots the movie doesn't tell you, and it's not good.
Page 1 of 337 1 2 3 ... 336 337 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide