Mark Perry 53985
facebook
Forum Stats
109054 Members
60 Forums
781277 Topics
10104003 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2011skeeterFX21 by wight2608 @ 2 seconds ago

boat still for sale how much where r you located
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Are any by BrianTx01 @ 2 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CaribouI miss the good ole days. Chickenfrie, bankinit, catfishhunter, husker77. All guys I spent a lot of bank time with over a couple years. Many hours. Thank god DontCatchMuch isn’t here anymore though. That guy was a tool.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Old Wives Tale? by gregpaul @ 6 minutes 8 seconds ago

Navarro Mills, absolutely forget about it
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fall OT campout/fishing by John175® @ 7 minutes 50 seconds ago

Is that a cove on Fork?
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Boat Ramp Closings.? by BrianTx01 @ 9 minutes 19 seconds ago

Everything is closed on the Grapevine side except Katie's Woods High water. My guess is Twin Coves is open.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: OU VS TCU by Okie Poke @ 11 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: butch sandersOriginally Posted By: Okie PokeOriginally Posted By: butch sandersOriginally Posted By: Okie Pokebutch's team stinks. pretty sure Frogs will beat Cowboys though gonna be fun, tho…. where is it? i can't ma
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 by Monty Wright @ 12 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Okie PokeI may not even watch the WS now since Machado Puig is playing in it. Can't stand the punk! GO SOX!! Fixed that one too
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Cedar creek info tips by Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life) @ 13 minutes 34 seconds ago

Retaining walls with rock
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 by Monty Wright @ 13 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mike KeenanOriginally Posted By: Team SkeeterlessThere’s the Jeffress us Rangers fans remember. Yet again he’s cost his team. Yea I saw that and had flash backs... but one thing I saw and didn’t agree on, bringing in your ace
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 by Okie Poke @ 14 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dan90210 ☮Brewers were some tough dudes. Props to them. That said, go blue! No more "next year". Sorry, Nathan....#dodgerdone
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Ray Roberts ramps? by D Egge @ 15 minutes 13 seconds ago

What is the status of Roberts ramps? Can't seem to find any updated info...
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: When Will It Let up! by Gitter Done @ 17 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MeadowlarkFor anglers, water is a blessing. You'll never hear me complain about it. Without it there is no fishing. Without fishing, well don't even want to go there. So true! God's way in making the water bodies much bett
Rough Fish / Carp
Jump to new posts Re: Accidental Amur by Gitter Done @ 19 minutes 23 seconds ago

Nice fish. Love these Carp post!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: OSU v Purdue by Mark Perry @ 19 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ScagnettiOhio State and Texas have the largest alumni population than any other colleges And as I mentioned OSU fans travel very well. Probably as good or better than any college program.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 by Dan90210 ☮ @ 20 minutes 18 seconds ago

Brewers were some tough dudes. Props to them. That said, go blue! No more "next year".
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaned Up My Tackle Area. by Gitter Done @ 20 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Lepomis4Life.I've got too much tackle....trust me. I am a "Tackle Tart". I have introduced myself as a Tackle Tart in the past. You often dont have to introduce yourself as a Tackle Tart though, more often than not its
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Prayers needed by 921 Phoenix @ 21 minutes 53 seconds ago

prayers sent
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Tawakoni Fishing Report-PreRain??? by FishinTime @ 22 minutes 41 seconds ago

Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Low RPM issue by Dawson Hefner @ 28 minutes 51 seconds ago

I kid you not when I worked for a shop for a while one came in with hard to find runability issues. After months and many techs someone happened to find a bird nest tucked into the cowling out of site. It was causing the issue. I dont remember the ex
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2012 Bass Cat Puma FTD by Daniel Richard @ 29 minutes 58 seconds ago

Price reduced to $38,500.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Prayers needed by Nickbyrd @ 31 minutes 46 seconds ago

Prayers up
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: It won’t be long now by leanin post @ 33 minutes 1 second ago

where is normal pool level on the stick? is it at the 6 ft mark?
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Lake lot at Tenkiller $3000obo Open to Trades by justfishin89 @ 34 minutes 29 seconds ago

Bump
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The Pot Post by 921 Phoenix @ 38 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bob DavisOriginally Posted By: Allison1I am against legalizing. I'm in the minority. I do support reclassifying it because it does not fit schedule 1. Several of the states that have legalized it have seen crime rates and vehi
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Old Wives Tale? by leanin post @ 38 minutes 31 seconds ago

YES, it tends to stain the water and causes the fish to migrate to cleaner water and also stay tight to cover. in these conditions fish the back side of visible structure where small eddys are created, like behind bridge column, stumps , trees , roc
Page 1 of 271 1 2 3 ... 270 271 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide