SkeeterRonnie 53242
facebook
Forum Stats
107121 Members
60 Forums
871082 Topics
12381715 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: BJH ( JUST JIGGING)Damn BOY, you are one hard headed "Son of a Gun". LOL yeah he is
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gun poll by Notaguide @ 1 minute 0 seconds ago

I have a rifle but it’s for shooting deer, not people. Does that count?
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Palestine by Clark3 @ 1 minute 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIESThere's another thread on here about LAKE PALESTINE, might find what you want to know on it. That one is different. The subject of that one was LAKE PALESTINE in all caps. Different lake I suppose
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Old Frog by butch sanders @ 1 minute 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Patriot Guard RiderWho could forget him! Always had good stock advice if you were looking to buy. that is the truth there
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gun poll by Bigbob_FTW @ 2 minutes 38 seconds ago

I'm thinking the maybes mean yes.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Palestine by GIG'EM AGGIES @ 4 minutes 46 seconds ago

There's another thread on here about LAKE PALESTINE, might find what you want to know on it.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Garmin Virb XE camera by Clark3 @ 5 minutes 35 seconds ago

Bump
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Mortgage Update - I Have A New Home by wyliepirate @ 7 minutes 10 seconds ago

Yes, good luck. I read your posts, nice to know where the rates are. Thanks
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: For you sales guys by Pat Goff @ 7 minutes 55 seconds ago

The biggest swing is the bill of lading from the loading rack. Nobody understands the net and gross number and just pay whatever they’re told. Could be a 180 gallon swing and they’re never gonna know. The first day we started tracking delivery at
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: For you sales guys by Der Vorsteher� @ 8 minutes 10 seconds ago

I'm one heck of a salesman, sold my wife on me.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome to the movies by Clark3 @ 8 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bradnitro175I just wish they'd make one that played music.how hard can it be They do. Lowrance has a sonic hub that basically makes your HDS a head unit
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gun poll by elcoyote, esq. @ 8 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JayC41I have an AR-114 Do you have any idea how many confirmed kills you could get with that?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Q-tips and ears - Poll by boocat @ 8 minutes 42 seconds ago

What my E.N.T. told me one time... water pic on LOW filled with half warm water and half peroxide. solution has to be pretty close to body temp or you will end up on the floor. ( we used to use cold water in the ear canal for a down and dirty quick t
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Sunday's Lake Fork Solo Series Feb. 25 Opener to be Rescheduled by J C Outdoors @ 9 minutes 45 seconds ago

My Apologies! Due to Bass Champs moving from Saturday the 24th to Sunday the 25th the same day as our Lake Fork Solo Series Opener we will be rescheduling Sunday's Event! Good Luck to all of the J C Outdoors Anglers who are fishing Bass Champs! Go
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Update On Ratz by Icepick® @ 10 minutes 25 seconds ago

Give him a HOOK 'EM for me.
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: 225 hp 2002 mercury efi over heating by Eddie Hanseler @ 10 minutes 36 seconds ago

The alarm started going off and went into limp mode steam was week compared to what it usually was. Weather has been so bad have not been able to work tomorrow is supposed to be better. Really appreciate the help.
Jump to new posts Re: MK Maxxum 101 36 volt 52’ by kford @ 10 minutes 39 seconds ago

Bump
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: AR-15 by donothin @ 11 minutes 9 seconds ago

The AR in AR15 does not stand for assault rifle, but it is an assault rifle built for the purpose of killing people though it has other uses, none of them very logical.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Old Frog by LoneStarSon® @ 11 minutes 28 seconds ago

Good dude. Miss his posts.
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Somerville by JonL @ 11 minutes 47 seconds ago

Going to Newman's Bottom tomorrow if I wake up tomorrow early and the radar looks good.. I have waited long enough. Hopefully the rain showers are light. My cousin Troy Eller is usually my tell me where they are at guy but this time I am that guy. Wi
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: J C Outdoors 2018 Tournament Schedules To Date by J C Outdoors @ 11 minutes 53 seconds ago

My Apologies! Due to Bass Champs moving from Saturday the 24th to Sunday the 25th the same day as our Lake Fork Solo Series Opener we will be rescheduling Sunday's Event! Good Luck to all of the J C Outdoors Anglers who are fishing Bass Champs! Go
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome to the movies by bradnitro175 @ 11 minutes 58 seconds ago

I just wish they'd make one that played music.how hard can it be
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing Sub 50 Degree Water by tx2va07 @ 12 minutes 10 seconds ago

Fished Whitney today for 4 hours and only caught a striper on a square bill. Got there at 10:30 and water temp was 44 degrees. This cold rain did a number.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gun poll by Icepick® @ 13 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TCK73I just consulted Wiki, it appears I have an AR-16.
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Rod Tubes to ship rods. by Basscaster @ 14 minutes 22 seconds ago

I have 4 or 5 tubes in Chicago area.
Page 1 of 425 1 2 3 ... 424 425 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide