LoneStarSon® 52900
facebook
Forum Stats
105135 Members
60 Forums
844722 Topics
12045384 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: our turn for storms by John175 ® @ 2 minutes 54 seconds ago

So much for my run up to Texoma this morning... Originally Posted By: hopalongshould hit fork in an hr or so.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: California is so dang silly by John175 ® @ 11 minutes 12 seconds ago

They're going to send you to sensitivity training. This is after only 30 days on the wall. Originally Posted By: WAWI
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Which TFF'er would you pick? by John175 ® @ 12 minutes 43 seconds ago

Stick shift all the way bruh. Originally Posted By: lakeforkfishermanDanny Villanova
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts You know by scruboak @ 19 minutes 17 seconds ago

Fishing has finally got good when the forums go quiet.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 1998 Champion 202 Tournament DC with 1998 Mercury 225 EFI by Mike Keenan @ 32 minutes 38 seconds ago

Chris, I've seen this boat several times, good looking ride for sure, good luck. I had a 202 with the same motor years ago, great boat
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Grapevine heating up by Guide Benny Dabney @ 53 minutes 53 seconds ago

Been having nice trips to the vine as of late but as soon as it gets hot the fish turn on year after year. Sour grape Slab Bandits are once again the bait of choice again in 18 to 25 ft of water on brush. The wind has been a killer this year but toda
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Minn Kota ulterra by MrYby @ Today at 02:47 AM

Boris Electronics in Lake Worth TX
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Morning Smile by lconn4 @ Today at 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: steveiamThat was wonderful - Especially liked that last shot when off the bus! +1 I bet his ears are still ringing.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Which TFF'er would you pick? by PSG @ Today at 02:08 AM

Fatty, since I like bad puns and disappointment. <3.
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Floor Mats - Free by imarangerman @ Today at 02:01 AM

I'll take them please
Jump to new posts Re: Humminbird 998 head unit 300 by Tiltedtitan @ Today at 01:53 AM

I still have it.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Which TFF'er would you pick? by Brandon Adamcik @ Today at 01:43 AM

2 bee'z
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: our turn for storms by Brandon Adamcik @ Today at 01:36 AM

Power out. watched a pecan limb fry on the power line.
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Caught a 256 Pounder shaped like a ray on FPH by CHAMPION FISH @ Today at 01:17 AM

I remember those days and how much I hurt after an afternoon of tubing. Now I hurt that much and all I did was get out of bed!!! I love your reports.
Jump to new posts Re: What sand Bass are good for by CHAMPION FISH @ Today at 01:15 AM

Those are great pics. I had a guy pull up close to me a few days ago with two young boys with him and wanted to know if I was catching anything. I had him anchor up beside me and watched his 2 boys just spank the sandies one afternoon. I love seeing
Jump to new posts Re: Cedar Creek Lake Reports for June 2017 by CHAMPION FISH @ Today at 01:12 AM

Sounds like CC is in a good summer pattern. Todd is loving his Mepps technique!!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Wind Speed by ko bass attack 27 @ Today at 01:03 AM

Hopefully if you get enough water to actually cause your bowels to move you are prepared for such a catastrophe.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Football Jigs : technique by Lake Fork Guide-Cody Malone @ Today at 01:03 AM

Reel down, reel down and take the slack out andCross their eyes on the hook set
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Meredith by ko bass attack 27 @ Today at 12:57 AM

Haven't fished it in several years but live about 5 minutes from it. Yes some people have been catching some out there, mostly have been hearing about some nice crappie but have also heard about an occasional bass and walleye as well.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Terrova by Zebco1961 @ Today at 12:49 AM

Bluebonnet. Is yours a 60"? I have a 21i, looking at a 60" terrova
Jump to new posts Re: Panfish Lot For sale $40 by Retired&Free2Fish @ Today at 12:47 AM

Hey C-Worthy. I will take the lot if you still have it. Maybe we can meet tomorrow sometime after the rain at the Home Depot. I still have your number. Thanks Randy
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Hollow body frog or soft plastic frog? by HawgWrangler @ Today at 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Banker FishermanHollow body Frogs: Great for really working an area slow and steady, or loud and fast. They can go over open water or closer to shore. Since they are hollow, they will float so the bait can be left in a strike zo
Off Topic
You have a GREAT perspective on learning from others! You can learn something from every single player...if you listen. Young (skilled) players will jam with folks, and their intent is to show the other person/people how fast they can play, or how
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: DON'T CLICK HERE. by lanman71 @ Today at 12:28 AM

Update?
Jump to new posts Re: WTB falcon medium heavy spinning rod by Zebco1961 @ Today at 12:27 AM

My fault. It was a Castaway
Page 1 of 391 1 2 3 ... 390 391 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide