LoneStarSon® 52405
facebook
Forum Stats
103134 Members
61 Forums
864545 Topics
11347568 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fished with Hurricane 201 by RWCAT @ 1 second ago

NICE!!!
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Neoprene premium Power Pole travel covers by Rod Warrior USA @ 8 seconds ago

Power-Pole covers with any customization you want. www.rodwarriorusa.com, rodsleeves@gmail.com or call Pete at 267-471-6492
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Today is the day by Beer Money @ 14 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Meh deal by 1ShotNoKills @ 39 seconds ago

When Dan forgets his phone at home I like to send him pics of random vacuum sealed stuff.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Meh deal by 1ShotNoKills @ 1 minute 28 seconds ago

https://meh.com/deals/foodsaver-v3230-vacuum-sealing-system--refurbished--1 I know Dan and I jumped on this when elcoyote posted it last time. Mine has worked out great.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Powerpole advise. by SteezMacQueen @ 4 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Doug R.go with lithium batteries and you'll save the weight plus a lot to use 2 poles the batteries should not cost more than what they are powering. Lol.
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Ray Roberts fish attracter by redneck74z71 @ 4 minutes 37 seconds ago

Any one know what the purple dots on the paper maps are they say fish attracter I just noticed them last night on the map. Some are close to brushpiles and others are by them self.
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Middle nueces gill's by Abbott @ 5 minutes 12 seconds ago

Nice write up. But rub it in that you get to fish. I got a couple more weeks of hunters and then we will have to get together and fish again.
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Gm Custom Tuning!! Improve MPG More POWER!! by GROD @ 7 minutes 9 seconds ago

Can you tune a 08' Z-71 1500 Silverado?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: McLintock by Arkansas10 bass @ 7 minutes 10 seconds ago

One of the best JW movies and a personal favorite.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: How many folks got a survey from TPWD on evasive species? by grout-scout @ 7 minutes 26 seconds ago

I bet everybody that has a boat registered gets it, seemed like loaded questions to me.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: How many folks got a survey from TPWD on evasive species? by Hook'em79 @ 7 minutes 35 seconds ago

I did as well.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: How many folks got a survey from TPWD on evasive species? by kellisag @ 8 minutes 11 seconds ago

I got it too.
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Lowrance elite 5 hdi "HELP" by onfirecrappie @ 8 minutes 32 seconds ago

I recently bought a new Lowrance elite 5 hdi and can't figure out how to fine tune it. It shows structure pretty well but shows small gamefish or baitfish everywhere. I was at Texoma yesterday and driving along and saw all these what I would say are
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb Vented cover Mercury 250 Pro xs by Brad Hardt @ 8 minutes 44 seconds ago

Do the ones at Fun n Sun have it printed on the cover?
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Boaters survey by grout-scout @ 9 minutes 3 seconds ago

Seems like they are looking for a reason to blame boaters and don't seem to want to factor in all the flooding last year. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Leah Remini - Church of Scientology A&E Documentary by Indianation65 @ 9 minutes 47 seconds ago

The Scientology leaders probably "do" have their soldiers out there following, photographing, setting up cameras, quietly harassing the executives and producers at A&E, but the ball is already rolling, and the network isn't afraid. Who
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Setting up new electronics by onfirecrappie @ 9 minutes 57 seconds ago

I recently bought a new Lowrance elite 5 hdi and can't figure out how to fine tune it. It shows structure pretty well but shows small gamefish or baitfish everywhere. I was at Texoma yesterday and driving along and saw all these what I would say are
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: McLintock by hopalong @ 10 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Curt0407 One of my favorite John Wayne movies.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts How many folks got a survey from TPWD on evasive species? by StratVoodoo @ 10 minutes 49 seconds ago

Just curious to see how widespread the survey is. New boat registration this year, so guessing it was based off of that.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Graph Mount by Action_Jackson @ 11 minutes 7 seconds ago

Slabs in trouble now
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: El chapo by patriot07 @ 11 minutes 32 seconds ago

#MAGA - do you think he gets extradited if Hillary was elected?
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: More Crappie on Lake Fork by Action_Jackson @ 11 minutes 41 seconds ago

Keep wearing em out Stubby
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: McLintock by TCK73 @ 11 minutes 46 seconds ago

Great movie.
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Denison Dam by River Mongrel @ 14 minutes 27 seconds ago

President Trump says the striper are biting below Texoma! Ill be down shortly
Page 1 of 462 1 2 3 ... 461 462 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide