LoneStarSon® 52676
facebook
Forum Stats
104535 Members
60 Forums
787924 Topics
9961511 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: selling fish by Bobby Milam @ 1 minute 59 seconds ago

I think that you'll have a problem even giving them away because of the liability if they weren't properly cared for before the transfer and if you cooked them and donated, I am pretty sure that you'd need some sort of food license. When you get int
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: hot sauce by Sarg @ 4 minutes 5 seconds ago

HOT and Sauce all in one Real Sauce https://www.primospeppers.com/product-page/swampadelic-hot-sauce
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: hot sauce by Sarg @ 7 minutes 41 seconds ago

So wrong on many levels,fermented sauces are very nice,just depends on the skill of the source Originally Posted By: HancockOriginally Posted By: 2 Bee'zNever had sriracha. The name just sounds nasty to me. Imagine the taste of storing garlic and
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a TFFer ? by grandpa75672 @ 10 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fishmagnetNo sparks? It's all good! Its not dragging the pavement.Boat is on a trailer hitch platform.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Kevin Van Dam by Big Red 12 @ 10 minutes 40 seconds ago

Many to come his way!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Joe Walsh by Frank I @ 11 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MARKITWindy on the way home? Not nearly as bad as on the way there
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite flavor of the Danny kings punch bait? by crappieman6570 @ 11 minutes 41 seconds ago

Suki bait from Danny
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know a Nevelle May, aka Minn Kota ASC? by Big Red 12 @ 13 minutes 53 seconds ago

He has always taken care of me.
Rough Fish / Carp
Jump to new posts Re: The power of corn by KikoPH @ 14 minutes 30 seconds ago

Thought of sharing this topic about using corn as bait. Though i dont think anyone here sees it as prohibited coz I use corn too https://youtu.be/YVWffu1W_Eg
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Banker. Have you ... by doctorxring @ 15 minutes 6 seconds ago

If you want the "best" sunfish bait on earth IMHO, then just order some REAL maggots. I get mine from speedyworm.com. $11 a thousand. Worth every cent. They last in the refrigerator for many weeks. They go into a dormant state at aroun
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a TFFer ? by fishmagnet @ 15 minutes 31 seconds ago

No sparks? It's all good!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a TFFer ? by lanman71 @ 19 minutes 59 seconds ago

Looks secured to me
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Please Pray! by Scotty B Fishin' @ 20 minutes 41 seconds ago

Prayers and PM sent
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Find the critter by lconn4 @ 20 minutes 43 seconds ago

Fly Tying
Jump to new posts Re: May Fly Challenge - Pink Pookie by McKinneyLonghorn @ 23 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RexWNice fly. Thanks for posting. Thanks. I braved the 25 mph winds and took the size 12 yellow pookie out tonight. Didn't catch anything on it but had a few hits from small sunfish. Ended up catching four fish (bluegill, gree
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a TFFer ? by outfishdya @ 23 minutes 35 seconds ago

Not me, my boat has more red than that.
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Community Lakes by McKinneyLonghorn @ 25 minutes 47 seconds ago

Got out again tonight. Even though the wind was blowing 25 mph with gusts of considerably more, I decided to break out the fly rods with a few new flies I tied. The wind was coming from the west, which is a difficult wind to fish at Bethany Lakes. I
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Find the critter by lconn4 @ 26 minutes 32 seconds ago

dog, rabbit, cat
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: 4/29 windy conditions stay home don't go fishing by hoggwild @ 27 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BobthebobberYou suck at fishing
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Windy conditions: coach me up please... by texasAUtiger @ 27 minutes 19 seconds ago

Thanks everyone!
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: 4/29 windy conditions stay home don't go fishing by ML56 @ 27 minutes 37 seconds ago

Way to get in a few casts and catch some fish during tough weather conditions Bruce.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Texans in action( not for the faint of heart) by grandpa75672 @ 28 minutes 5 seconds ago

I don't have Facebook.Is there a YouTube? Was it an accident or what?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Blood has been spilled!!! by Team Skeeterless @ 29 minutes 28 seconds ago

Honest question. How do you sleep at night knowing those are staring at you and your wife while you sleeping???
Inshore Fishing
Sand eel is death behind a mauler cork. That's my go to rig for noobs. It works well. I really like to feel the hit so I'm a bit hard headed before I'll tie one up but it's not because it's not working.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a TFFer ? by grandpa75672 @ 30 minutes 30 seconds ago

Of course if that was a Texas head wind the boat would have been long gone or the car would have been doing wheelies going down the road.
Page 1 of 422 1 2 3 ... 421 422 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide