LoneStarSon® 52588
facebook
Forum Stats
103981 Members
61 Forums
833098 Topics
11901965 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Videos
Got some footage the other day of some more creek bass action. I ended up finding a female bass that was preparing a bed. She was cleaning the mud out of one particular area and chasing off any fish that came close by. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Bass Fishing
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Do breakfast buffets still exist? by ko bass attack 27 @ 1 minute 43 seconds ago

Iron Skillet Embassy Suites
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Border Bass Battle by Olin Jensen @ 2 minutes 11 seconds ago

Folks, the Border Bass Battle at Lake Amistad was a huge success! We had over 240+ participents over $20,000 given out and some AWESOME raffle prizes! We would like to hear from those of you that fished the event so we can improve for next years. Ple
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: I'm fishing the Classic by Kens3313 @ 3 minutes 15 seconds ago

Combs is on one of my favorite spots I found a few years ago, that's a cool feeling. Hope he loads them up.
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: MINNKOTA TALON ONLY GOES HALF WAY DOWN? ??? by LittleGazoo @ 3 minutes 57 seconds ago

+1 Clean & spray with a silicone spray.
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Freeport fishing by seanpwilliams98 @ 3 minutes 58 seconds ago

I could still be considered a newbie when it comes to saltwater fishing. I've made a few trips to Christmas bay with a little success catching small trout here and there and a lucky flounder, but I'd like to learn more. I mainly want to catch redfis
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Do breakfast buffets still exist? by Hookem @ 4 minutes 7 seconds ago

Luby's
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 skeeter tandem trailer by ssmith @ 4 minutes 19 seconds ago

ttt
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Biggest BASS You ALMOST caught? by TBassYates @ 4 minutes 23 seconds ago

Fishing Fork all through the 90's there were a few occasions that I still dream about on fish that never made it to the boat. Fishing with guide Ronnie Byrd in Dale Creek. Flipping jig next to a tree in 16 feet of water. Hooked the fish started reeli
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Do breakfast buffets still exist? by NoconaBrian @ 4 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 9094You can go to a Hilton Garden Inn or a Courtyard and pay for one. Don't have to be a guest. That's what I was going to say, probably hit up a hotel.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Important News about a Forum Member. by lconn4 @ 4 minutes 44 seconds ago

Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: 316 lure by Andrew Taylor @ 5 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: whatsaweighinOriginally Posted By: Big 10 InchOriginally Posted By: JJHuntsOriginally Posted By: PredApexHe was down there selling them out the back of a trailer during Mega Bass. Sweet baits! I think they have pissed off ever
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Do breakfast buffets still exist? by 9094 @ 7 minutes 49 seconds ago

You can go to a Hilton Garden Inn or a Courtyard and pay for one. Don't have to be a guest.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Do breakfast buffets still exist? by solamisandwich @ 8 minutes 6 seconds ago

Grandy's and Golden Corral don't count. Everything there tastes like salmon.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hey, Commie Dan by RickS. @ 8 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fitter2259Originally Posted By: RickS.Originally Posted By: fitter2259Originally Posted By: Dan90210And you are right... In N Out is the best burger going for $3 Plenty of them on Ohio, put that in the pro column. I have
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Do breakfast buffets still exist? by solamisandwich @ 8 minutes 58 seconds ago

They're a great way to pack in that morning protein. We used to have a Shoney's in Waco until it turned into something else I can't remember. I figured there would be some place in north Texas since DFW has everything. I can buy a vehicle from a v
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Important News about a Forum Member. by Pilothawk @ 10 minutes 10 seconds ago

Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Another lake record for Thermocline lures and PB by koobycrappie @ 10 minutes 36 seconds ago

WOW! What a fish! Congrats!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: This wind..... by Pilothawk @ 11 minutes 36 seconds ago

Hungry crappie are up the river now. I had thoughts of fresh fish...not gonna happen. Small craft advisories out with winds 30G40 thru the weekend.
Bass Fishing
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Is it me ? by Trebor Neil @ 15 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bob DavisYes, some blank boxes here too. Photos or videos? Hey Bob, BLANK!
Lady Anglers
Jump to new posts Re: New to forum/ with new boat by Pot licker @ 16 minutes 33 seconds ago

Good Luck with new toy!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: This wind..... by collincountytx @ 17 minutes 9 seconds ago

Looks like the mowing will be pushed back till Sunday
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: MudBum poles by Bob Landry @ 17 minutes 16 seconds ago

Maybe they are intended to catch fishermen.
Page 1 of 390 1 2 3 ... 389 390 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide