SkeeterRonnie 53539
facebook
Forum Stats
108669 Members
61 Forums
830364 Topics
12066511 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: As I was saying........ by lconn4 @ 40 minutes 38 seconds ago

That reminds me!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Who's Visiting Kansas? by grandpa75672 @ 44 minutes 25 seconds ago

Even thereon business but not a place I would go on vacation.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Atrium Monies by grandpa75672 @ 46 minutes 55 seconds ago

I looked up atrium and still not sure what it is but I don't think one would be on a camper trailer and I couldn't afford one anyway.
Tournament Dates & Information
AUGUST 15th TOURNAMENT ON LAKE BROWNWOOD 42 PEOPLE participated The lake conditions were as follows: Weather was Mostly Sunny Wind: 5 to 10 mph South South East Air temp: Start 97* End 86* Water was Stained 85* to 88* There were 42 fish weig
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Pizza Help!!! by grandpa75672 @ 52 minutes 53 seconds ago

Pepperoni on 20 and sausage on the other half. The employees are getting free pizza. If they gripe lay them off.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Fitz. by RATZ @ Today at 01:41 AM

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ***Your Final Meal*** by grandpa75672 @ Today at 01:39 AM

I'd like to have my last meal tomorrow.
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HDS 12 GEN 3 transducer for trolling motor by kevin @ Today at 01:36 AM

Hdi or total scan , been asking the same question for a HDs 12 gen 3 myself, I just bought a total scan and rpm mount from a guy hopefully I will get it soon putting it on a ultrex
Off Topic
Jump to new posts As I was saying........ by grandpa75672 @ Today at 01:34 AM

I forgot what I was saying
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: ‘05 Champion 198 w/ blown motor by bentfab1 @ Today at 01:23 AM

Pm sent
Off Topic
Happy Birthday! When do you leave? Will you be doing fly fishing? What kind of gear and tackle is recommended to fish there? Will you be using your own gear or what is furnished by a guide or outfitter? Sounds like the trip of a lifetime!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Who's Visiting Kansas? by Jons3825 @ Today at 12:56 AM

Between the nascar track, airport connecting passengers and the American royal.... that makes a big chunk. Airports report passengers even connecting as being in the city and pads numbers.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Gordon has asked me to post for Media Bass... by tmd11111 @ Today at 12:50 AM

Man, reading this makes me glad I gave up tournament fishing years ago. The drama I got tired of pales in comparison to this.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Hey Fitz. by 2 Bee'z @ Today at 12:46 AM

Happy birthday bud
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Flamingo and the Keys or Bust blog by lconn4 @ Today at 12:39 AM

Take a lot of pictures and continue on... run into a kayak guide and three photographers that are coming back in. They can't believe what they just saw with the sunset. I keep fishing... nothing, the place is dead. I keep fishing, nothing. Last
Bass Fishing
Originally Posted By: John PeeblesI love me some Tramp Stamp! LOL I love tramp stamps. I bet Lawson’s wife has one.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Right posting area ? by 2 Bee'z @ Today at 12:27 AM

Very sorry to hear that Hooker. Check THF and see if gutit has people in the area.
Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Lavon by Ocelot @ Today at 12:08 AM

Fished the stumps/trees off Mallard Park this evening 7 - 9 with small minnows for crappie and large minnows and shrimp for catfish. Lots of fish showing up on fish finder. Not a single bite. Got tangled up in a couple of trot lines.
bass clubs
Jump to new posts Re: RHBC Lavon Results and Pictures! by SoCal Tom @ Today at 12:06 AM

Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Another good day on Grapevine by bigdaddybray @ Today at 12:03 AM

Thank ya...totally fun as always
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Gordon has asked me to post for Media Bass... by Stew @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

I don’t disagree with much that has been said, but I’ve fished several media’s in the Palestine/Tyler division that is run by Tommy Morton. Other than a few fog delays, I have never had an unpleasant experience. I can remember at least one payout tha
Bass Fishing
I love me some Tramp Stamp! LOL
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 25p Trophy Plus by ETxRT @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Bump
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Still catching a few. Pic heavy by NitroGlistenin @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Go Pokes!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Update on the duckboat tragedy by lconn4 @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: SawhorseOriginally Posted By: RATZI rode one of those when I went to Branson about 20 years ago. Blog? Hey, you wanna finance some blogs? Ifish4$
Page 1 of 281 1 2 3 ... 280 281 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide