LoneStarSon® 52766
facebook
Forum Stats
104773 Members
60 Forums
840728 Topics
11995853 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Help Who make this? by BIGBC2 @ 49 seconds ago

I caught some fishing line and this was on the end of it. I would like to know who makes it so I can try them out. it looks like it would work great as a Shakey head with that ewg hook. Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction Thank
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts What am I doing WRONG??? HELP!!!!! by Isaiah Bock @ 7 minutes 15 seconds ago

Switched to braid and I have had multiple times where I made a cast only to see my jig go flying in the air and the knot comes undone. I have fished since I have 5 and tied the same knot with mono and flurocarbon and never had a problem. Help.
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Fishing Richland Chambers Lake in late May and June by BOB HOLMES GS @ 14 minutes 12 seconds ago

Late May and early June fishing couldn't be better suited for taking the families fishing!  The water is warming up most mornings with it starting out about 75 degrees. Our  Sand bass and Hybrids really prefer it HOT!  They start feeding early and fe
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Motor Only Goes in Reverse by 5PounderOnAFrog @ 20 minutes 43 seconds ago

Last weekend I spent the morning out fishing and then pulled my boat out of the water for a little bit to grab lunch, but when I put it back in the water to continue fishing the motor would only go in reverse. Whether I throttled forward, reverse, or
Off Topic
Jump to new posts 7 days in hell by outfishdya @ 21 minutes 51 seconds ago

comedy On HBO Most disturbing movie in history. It has the HD rating and then some. I am ashamed at myself for laughing so much. At least 5 times I nearly had to change it because I was disturbed at finding it funny. Do not watch this movie with chi
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Best Batteries by fishergirl2396 @ 35 minutes 47 seconds ago

Anyone have idea of best batteries to use on a bass cat?
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Ranger 2010 188 vx by Jeff Sr. @ 59 minutes 28 seconds ago

How does the Ranger 188 vx compare aganist larger Rangers ie 519, 119, 520 etc. Looking at a 2010 with 40hrs for 24,900 , how does that sound?
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Brand new Lucky craft and nichols by Timbass @ Today at 02:43 PM

11 piece lure lot. 8 Lucky, 3 Nichols. Lucky Craft in order: LC 2.5 Impulse Shad RC 2.5 Chartruese Perch LC 2.5 Live Brown Craw FatCBMR Original chartruese blue FatCBMR Original winter craw FlatCBD-12 Original winter craw LV-100 MS Crack Japanese
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts 06/10/17 - Cedar Creek - Texas Poormans by Goat Farmer @ Today at 02:17 PM

Sign up for this event is 5:15am - 5:45am Yes, you can join at the ramp! After sign up/pay, livewell check, go to your spot. First cast 6:00am, last cast 3:00pm. Weigh in will start about 3:15pm Map: 198 County Ramp Facebook Event See TexasPo
Jump to new posts Need some Shad stocked by bassfishinglawyer @ Today at 02:11 PM

I have been promised shad for months now and, even though I have been bugging them about when delivery would be and they keep telling me "soon," I get a call today telling me they don't have any for me. VERY frustrated. If you h
Jump to new posts Enigma Rods by jasonmorris525 @ Today at 02:07 PM

Arron's Edge-$80.00 each TYD 2-7'8" Heavy 1-7'8" Med Heavy Phenom Titanium-$100.00 each TYD 1-7'6" Mag Heavy 1-7'8" Heavy Flip Phenom Black-$75.00 each TYD 1-7'11" Ex-Heavy 1-7'8" Heavy Call or Text 870-451-4584
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Temple Lake Park by SALLYSUE @ Today at 02:00 PM

Jump to new posts TTZ Belton Lake - 6/3/17 - $10K Guaranteed 1st Place by Texas Tournament Zone @ Today at 01:58 PM

TTZ will be on Belton Lake June 3rd. For more information or to register online please click here: TTZ Trail Belton As a reminder, Belton Lake will be off limits starting Monday, just like any other event.
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Talons, waterproofing and ventilation questions by TheFluke215 @ Today at 01:45 PM

I recently purchased a 2016 G3 Talon 19 dlx aluminum boat. However, I'm having a couple small issues that I need help in correcting. So please throw out some ideas if you can. First, I plan on getting dual 10' talons on this boat. The transom is flat
Jump to new posts TTZ THURSDAY NIGHTERS - Canyon Lake - May 25th, 2017 by Texas Tournament Zone @ Today at 01:31 PM

REGISTRATION: 6:00pm to 6:30pm (Canyon Lake Marina) ENTRY: $40/team (There is a one time $5 annual membership fee per angler) http://ttz1.com/thursdaynighters You may launch at any ramp then drive over to Canyon Lake Marina for registration. Last
Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts Skeeter boat by TBassYates @ Today at 01:14 PM

Jump to new posts TTZ Travis Tuesday Night 5/23/17 - $1095+ Big Bass Pot by Texas Tournament Zone @ Today at 12:23 PM

We had 37 teams last week, and paid 4 places, our best turn out in years on Travis Tuesday. No big bass was caught, the roll over pot this week will be $1095 plus Tuesday's entries. We have been averaging over 30 boats lately, as such the Big Bass
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts The new Good deals Thread by Fish ZoMbiE @ Today at 11:41 AM

ACADEMY has men's Magellen T's with fish print $4.99 each. Also plain T-shirts on sale no imprint. All for $4.99 each sizes S-XXL in several different colors... Also found men's quick dry shorts on sale for $16.99 each. S-XXL I found everything ei
These are made from aircraft aluminum with a brush finish. You can mount your locator brackets or after market mounts to this panel unlike the factory plastic panel. Plus they will last forever. $60 shipped
Partner Finder
Jump to new posts Kayak Fishing Partner by kayacker @ Today at 10:45 AM

Howdy. Just joined this forum, but am on several others. Are there any members, in this forum, from the Pasadena/Houston area that kayak fish? I live in Pasadena, married, retired, age 71, and bought an Ocean Motorized fishing Kayak two years ago. It
Offshore Fishing
A group of 10 people have a 12 hour charter with DSHQ on Friday, June 2nd. Several of the people that were on this trip the last couple of years couldn't make it this year so we're looking for another 5 or 6 people. At 10 people, we're paying $300 ap
Photos & Videos
Jump to new posts FISHING WITH DAD by Thebassguy @ Today at 10:16 AM

I currently work in law enforcement. We work 12 hour shifts and the way our schedule is set up we have a long week and a short week. On the short week we only work two days and on the long week we are only off two days. Last week was my short week an
Jump to new posts 8th ANNUAL CARA YOUNG FISH FOR LIFE TOURNAMENT by bullwinkle @ Today at 10:04 AM

The 8th Annual Cara Young Fish For Life Tournament has been scheduled for Sunday, September 17, 2017. The anglers will be fishing Lake Grapevine, with the weigh-in being held at Cabela's Fort Worth store location. Scott Gordon will be the tournament
Bass Fishing
Hi all, I've got a friend coming Thursday for 5 days and would like to put him on some good fishing anywhere about an hour or so from south Dallas area. I'd like to hit different lakes with my boat so he can see what Texas bass fishing is really abou
Jump to new posts ranger middle seat latch by randyf @ Today at 09:41 AM

I still have several clips that I make from aluminium that replaces the cheap plastic one that break. E-mail me at mastermachinc@aol.com or call 812-232-6583 35.00 plus 12.00 to ship
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide