LoneStarSon® 52597
facebook
Forum Stats
104030 Members
61 Forums
783635 Topics
9908526 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Eagle Mountain guide report 03/28 in the Mist. by sandjohnny @ 40 minutes 54 seconds ago

Had Frank Gramh and Harry Seraukamp out for a trip in the misty rain. Fish had moved off the slopes . Found them on a hump 24 fow. Took a while to find them but when I found them it was on. Caught 116 in two hours nice fish. All fish were caught on c
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Best Features for New Prescription Sunglasses for Fishing? by Bill Gary @ 42 minutes 12 seconds ago

Will order new prescription sunglasses next month. What features should I include in them for fishing? I'm aware polarized glasses are mandatory, but what else should be included?
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Minn Kota Ulterra 80lb. thrust, 60 inch shaft with I-pilot link by Catch&Release-Me-Again @ 45 minutes 59 seconds ago

Minn Kota Ulterra 80lb. thrust, 60 inch shaft with I-pilot link I'll throw in the Humminbird Helix 9 sonar/gps I got it to use the I-pilot link. I'm in San Antonio and it'll be very hard and expensive to ship. $1800 total
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Lake Fork Crappie 3/28/17 by Gary Paris @ 52 minutes 4 seconds ago

Went searching for some new fish today but only found a few prespawners. Going to keep looking. Fish were caught in 22 ft.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Have a Terrova trolling motor question by SangerCrappieMan @ 53 minutes 16 seconds ago

I have a Terrova that has the puck inside of the TM. Can I use a down imaging or side imaging using that puck or do I have to tie one on separately?
Rods & Reels
Jump to new posts MH Ugly Stick Sale by V-Bottom @ 54 minutes 54 seconds ago

At Academy now...$40.00.....7 foot Spinning....Long Handle. Great Deal IMO
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Lowrance back out to Bass Pro Grapevine this weekend by Rob Jasper @ Today at 03:35 PM

Lowrance will be on-site at Grapevine Bass Pro this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday 10A-4P Sunday 1P-4P
Tournament Dates & Information
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Sam Rayburn bass champs by Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life) @ Today at 03:31 PM

Had a good practice flipping jigs and beavers into bushes including a 7 and a couple 4s but on tournament day we couldn't buy a bite on the jig and all our bites came around cypress trees. I had to switch to a strike king rage craw and it boated ever
Jump to new posts Humminbird Onix 10 SI cross touch by Allan W @ Today at 03:01 PM

Humminbird Onix 10 SI cross touch complete. It is in excellent condition and has been kept indoors and never trailered. It is a 10 out of 10. Includes shoot through transducer and Y cable. I also have a spiral bound owners manual I had printed instea
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Reese 20K fifth wheel hitch by HaulinBass02 @ Today at 02:36 PM

Reese 20K fifth wheel hitch, model 30933. No bed rails, those went with the truck. It's just sitting here and I don't need it anymore. Have to be local pick up or FTF within reasonable distance. If I meet you I'll be firm on the price. If you pick u
plugs & announcements
Jump to new posts Elete TABLYTES by Donald Harper @ Today at 02:34 PM

I have been keeping fisherman HYDRATED while fishing in our Texas heat for years with Elete Water Additive. Now here is the latest and greatest. Tablytes are an electrolyte-replacement dietary supplement designed to meet the exacting nutritional ne
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Amistad by texwestern @ Today at 02:28 PM

Heading down to Amistad this weekend. Any updates on the fishing down there? I am guessing the bass should be in full on spawn by now.
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Great Tacky Flybox Hack by MassAction @ Today at 02:13 PM

I love my Tacky Flybox and I don't think I will ever end up using a traditional foam one again. I saw a really ingenious hack from Vedavoo which allows combining a tacky big bug box with the original big tacky box. I usually keep trout flies in the
Jump to new posts *WTB* Hockey Puck GPS acc/ Hummingbird 797 by Meangreen92 @ Today at 02:00 PM

My GPS quit working...Looking to by the GPS hockey puck for a Hummingbird 797c2... Thanks in advance...
Jump to new posts PK April 1st Brazos River Bass Club by Azbassassin @ Today at 01:52 PM

Safe light - 3pm. Give me a ring if your interested fishing with us Eric 602-332-5800
Jump to new posts April 8th Open Team tourney Coleto Creek Reservoir by skeeterzx202 @ Today at 01:51 PM

On Saturday April 8th, 2017, the Coleto Bassmasters will hold their annual Open Invitational team tournament on Coleto Creek Reservoir. $100. entry Great payout and door prizes! go to facebook Coleto Bassmasters page for additional info. early r
Jump to new posts 2 Like New Dobyns DX744 C Champion Extreme Rods by CrankBass @ Today at 01:48 PM

I have 2 Dobyns Champion Extreme DX744C rods. Both rods were purchased about 12 months ago and have seen very little use. Always stored in rod locker or the hose with a Rod Sleeve. No damage to guides, blanks, or cork. All original guides. Rods are
Jump to new posts Humminbird 1197c SI w/Transducer and GPS puck by I'm The Dude @ Today at 01:46 PM

I have an 1197c SI with the transducer and the directional gps puck. Always taken on and off the boat when off the water, never trailered. Asking $1,100 OBO, price includes shipping.
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts 2012 Shallowsport 18 Ft. Sport Model by lasalle155 @ Today at 01:38 PM

I have for sale a 2012 18 ft. Shallowsport bay boat, with a 2012 Evinrude E Tec 130, with 209 hours. This is the all composite model, no wood. Four blade prop, jack plate, digital gauges, 80#, 24 volt Motorguide Great White trolling motor, with two b
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Switch staying on question by pwarren @ Today at 11:53 AM

I just replaced the fuse box on my 1992 Ranger 481V with a direct replacement from Ranger. The old fuse box had poor connections which didn't allow a lot of things to work on my boat. The fuse box connects to a harness that just plugs in, very easy
Jump to new posts TTZ Georgetown Thursday Night 3-30-17 by Texas Tournament Zone @ Today at 11:41 AM

March 30th, 2017 marks the inaugural event of the TTZ Lake Georgetown Thursday Night Tournaments. One rule change for this year, after you sign up you will be given a chip with your boat number. You can then proceed to your starting spot. In ord
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Helpful hints needed by dave2017 @ Today at 11:29 AM

Im going out to Lake Fork in a couple of weeks. We will have a boat for one day but will be doing some bank fishing for most of the trip. If anyone can me some hints on baits and locations to fish this time of year, I would very much appreciate it. T
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts FS-Great Striper or Catffish rig by Beak47 @ Today at 11:25 AM

Center console Hydraskiff by Hydrasport. 21ft 8 in. I bought it new in 1996 but low hours. Johnson 150hp Oceanrunner with stainless prop. Hydraulic steering. Aluminum tandem trailer. HB 688 and Lowrance older X96. Rides smooth and dry. $6900. Text me
Jump to new posts Fishin' World used reels and rods by mikelester121 @ Today at 10:02 AM

Reels: SEE PICTURES HERE: Used Reels Shimano Curado 200HG $125 13 Fishing Concept C $170 Shimano Chronarch 100SF $165 Shimano Chronarch 100 $155 Shimano Curado CU-200 $85 Shimano Curado CU-200 $85 Shimano Aldebaran 50HG $310 (2) Abu Garcia Revo
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide