SkeeterRonnie 52973
facebook
Forum Stats
105700 Members
60 Forums
851239 Topics
12127400 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Little League WS update by lconn4 @ 9 minutes 49 seconds ago

Seems like there were some real good teams playing some not so good ones today. If my quick math is correct around 62 runs scored by the 8 winning teams versus 2 runs scored total by all 8 losing teams. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/27282...-an
Photos & Videos
Jump to new posts Another TFFe went to Ketchikan! by Uncle Zeek @ 16 minutes 4 seconds ago

Just got back from fishing up there. Sure does suck to come down with bronchitis during a fishing vacation, but I still got some quality fishing time in (just not as much as I'd hoped for). Was fishing self-guided, and have finally worked out what
plugs & announcements
Jump to new posts Private Water Fishing New Promo Video by Cole P @ 58 minutes 15 seconds ago

Enjoy. https://privatewaterfishing.com/assets/videos/PWFROMO3.mp4 Our Website: www.privatewaterfishing.com
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts ACC AUGUST UPDATE by HOGON @ Today at 08:20 PM

25 years ago it all started. Posted on: August 15, 2017 In an earlier Facebook post I mentioned how 25 years ago I was getting ready to go on a Crappie fishing trip to Mississippi. I had not been Crappie fishing much at this time so I needed a c
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Shimano Chronarch 150 Ci4+ 6.2:1 by Will Norvell @ Today at 08:12 PM

This Chronarch is in great condition, with just 1 small paint rub on the top. Super smooth and clean. $175 Shipped
Jump to new posts Helix 9 SI used 4 times. by McCoy13 @ Today at 08:05 PM

Going back to lowrance...selling a helix 9 SI that I installed, used 4 times then took off. Asking $700 or trade for lowrance unit. Message me for pix or to discuss trade.
Jump to new posts Garmin 94sv chirp with gt52 transducer by Cactusflyr @ Today at 07:25 PM

Have a Garmin 94sv chirp with a GT 52 transducer I am willing to part with for 950.00. Unit was used for a two weeks in Canada, and once on my kayak.....about 15 hours. The gt 52 transducer, about 3 hours.....on my kayak. New condition, not a scra
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Lake somerville motor broke down = no fish by john putz @ Today at 06:51 PM

Well finally got skunked on the skiff but this time it wasn't the skiffs fault it was the motors fault ( or my fault for not blowing out the carb ) got across the lake and ran out of gas due to overflow from the carb. I guess the float must be stuck.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Good Pickin' Coming to Clarke County by Grapenut @ Today at 06:21 PM

Watermelon Fest 2017. Great tunes down on the Shenandoah River ! Nut
On the road in Texas
Jump to new posts Flores BBQ in Whitney by olefisher @ Today at 05:49 PM

Just had lunch and have to say I have a new number 1 best bbq I have eaten! Had a 2 meat plate with moist and regular brisket, ribs, and a side link of jalapeno cheese sausage. Both brisket excellent, ribs excellent, sausage very good,homemade potato
Jump to new posts F/S Quantum Cabo 40 PTse reel by Fishwfly @ Today at 05:21 PM

Like new used once! Bought a few months ago new. No blemishes. Selling to fund baitcaster stuff. Spooled with 20lbs power pro braid. PM me if you want it please. PayPal only. I will ship for free to USA. $155.
Bass Fishing
We are proud to announce we are now offering a $500 Bonus Prize to the highest finishing team with a JUNIOR ANGLER. We are avid believers that if the sport is to continue to grow it is with our young Anglers being activ
Tournament Dates & Information
We are proud to announce we are now offering a $500 Bonus Prize to the highest finishing team with a JUNIOR ANGLER. We are avid believers that if the sport is to continue to grow it is with our young Anglers being activ
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts NIB Sig 1911 .45 Ultra Carry by FishinTime @ Today at 01:11 PM

Perfect condition. 2 mags. Night sights nice and bright. Selling for a great price to purchase a rifle scope. FTF in or around Duncanville area. I also go to Crowley and Ennis and Corsicana once a week. $800.00. Cash/Firm I have quite a bit of .45
Jump to new posts Wtb fly rod combo for bass by Fishinkev @ Today at 12:38 PM

Whatcha got? U can text me at 817-901-5141
Prices and pictures can be seen here: REELS
plugs & announcements
Jump to new posts Big thanks to Reel Time Rod Repair at Lake Fork by Mark Perry @ Today at 10:36 AM

Had a rod that I needed to have a guide put back on. I wanted it to look as close to factory as I could. Been meaning to get it done for a while. Had to run out to Fork yesterday to check on my place out there and took rod to drop off for repair thin
Off Topic
Jump to new posts HELP!!!!!Electrician Needed by Bassinfool @ Today at 10:06 AM

I know this post does not have anything to do with fishing, however, I live south of Cleburne and need a inexpensive electrician to get my power going again to my shed. Do not know if the box and breakers need replaced or it is something simple. Shoo
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Texans and Patriots Tickets Tomorrow Night by ICFISH @ Today at 09:59 AM

Delete
Jump to new posts CU200 Curado greenies by rippinlips2win @ Today at 09:55 AM

I have 11 Curados left (out of the original 30+) for sale that range between 50-75 dollars each, plus shipping, These are in GA...Miss you guys since I left... Email: rippinlips2win@gmail.com for fastest response or you can txt me if you have my nu
Jump to new posts Humminbird Helix Sonar Manual written for anglers by Capt Craig @ Today at 09:44 AM

I have received Sonar class requests as far away as Kentucky and have had students drive in from Louisiana and Oklahoma. The response has been overwhelming to my classes and I have really enjoyed seeing anglers excitement when things come together an
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts My new Humminbird Helix manual almost ready for sale by Capt Craig @ Today at 09:34 AM

I have received Sonar class requests as far away as Kentucky and have had students drive in from Louisiana and Oklahoma. The response has been overwhelming to my classes and I have really enjoyed seeing anglers excitement when things come together a
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Trip to Mustang Island, TX. Looking for help planning. by CreekHoppin @ Today at 08:46 AM

Going to Mustang Island for a wedding in September. While there, I plan on bringing a few rods. I have decent saltwater fishing experience, however I have never fished here. I was wondering if there are any good spots or am I better off getting a cha
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts East Texas to South Texas Report by TXHAWGDOG @ Today at 08:37 AM

Well I was able to get some time away from lake fork this past weekend and head South. I made my first stop at good ole choke canyon. I just love this lake because, i have caught just as many double digit bass as fork here. The lake is low low and v
Jump to new posts longshot lowrance trade by dimitri @ Today at 02:43 AM

i just bought a 2018 boat and it came with an elite12 and an elite9. wondering if anyone wants to swap their gen3 units and some cash on my end? i can remove and install electronics on both boats if needed.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide