LoneStarSon® 52903
facebook
Forum Stats
105164 Members
60 Forums
794992 Topics
10048468 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Boat Loans & Extended Warranties 101
Jump to new posts Just got financed. by RedRanger521 @ 8 minutes 8 seconds ago

i just received a boat loan from my Credit Union. 2.85% for 66 months or 3.15% for 72 months is what I was offered for a used 2015 Rig. This beats the heck out of 11% from a national bank that i've been with and 5.5% from another Credit Union I'm a
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Big Albert revealed. by ERNEST PATY @ 47 minutes 36 seconds ago

This is "FAT ALBERT" 3" of Crappie Candy. Rick (CrappieCat) made this bait and we have been killing big (and little) ones with it. This is an 8" Crappie Guy caught this morning. The little ones hit big baits hard. A few b
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts 2008 Aluma Craft 15'6" Honda 50 HP 4 stroke by Sean S @ Today at 04:30 PM

Lake Ready 2008 Aluma Craft 15.5' Minn Kota trolling Motor. This boat belong to my father with less than25 hours on the lake. No dings or dents on the motor or boat. I just renewed tags & registrations. Asking $8100. Please call me at 214-675-4
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Shimano Tyrnos I 16 & TLDII 20- Used by TOO @ Today at 03:30 PM

Selling Shimano Tyrnos 16 single speed reel and a TLD 20 II (2-speed) both used. Tyrnos 16 is a dandy reel 5.0 to 1 ratio spectacular drag spooled with 30lb(?) mono, but I'd strip that line. This reel is in very, very, good shape. Holds 350 of 30lb
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts 2013 Bass Cat Eyra w/ 250 ProXS by Andrew Winkle @ Today at 02:46 PM

For Sale 2013 Eyra with 250 HP Mercury ProXS. Motor has approximately 170 hrs, most of which from idle/graphing. Boat is wiped down after every trip and stored inside. Price is $37,250 and located on Lake Conroe. Options are as follows: - Upgrad
Jump to new posts Daiwa arid by Legend186 @ Today at 02:11 PM

Selling a brand new daiwa arid 100ha 6.3.1 gear ratio bought it and never used it at all 90$ obo will ship or meet f2f.
Open Saltwater Discussion
... but there are some things that are so good, they're worth paying the price.
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Girls Can Too! Wade Fishing Seadrift, TX. by Captain Nathan Beabout @ Today at 12:55 PM

These ladies could fish! Great to see more lady anglers on the water now days, and not afraid to jump out of the boat. This mother daughter team from the Hill Country were loaded with plenty of Down South Lures, but the one that was their go to bait
Jump to new posts Honda 9.9 Four Stroke Outboard - $950 obo by CoastalBent @ Today at 12:28 PM

2001 Honda 9.9 outboard for sale. - tiller steer - four stroke - ultra low emissions - super fuel efficient - very easy to start - very reliable - battery charging system - gas tank and new fuel line included - recently professionally serviced and
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Left cast net at Cedar Creek by Terek @ Today at 12:22 PM

I left my cast net it a small bucket at Cedar Creek by the Seven Point boat ramp / parking lot last Monday 6/19/2017. If found, please let me know. Will stop by and pick it up. Thanks a lot Johnny
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts TTZ Travis Tuesday Night 6-27-17 - Angler Appreciation Week by Texas Tournament Zone @ Today at 10:57 AM

Last week we had 32 teams and no big bass was caught, as such $160 will roll over to this week's pot. This week after weigh in we will be grilling up some burgers and some other meat treats for our anglers. Three of regular anglers have a birthday
Recipes & Cooking - Cleaning & Preparation
Jump to new posts rainy day boredom by smooth move @ Today at 10:37 AM

started a fire and split some deer sausage, stuffed with onion, pc's of summer sausage and cheese. wrapped in bacon and topped with fresh tomato slice. no telling what i'll come up with if the rain hangs around.
Tournament Dates & Information
the Sunshine Kids Foundation. Children with Cancer. The tournament is usually mid Sept. at the Top Water Bar and Grill, April Fool's Point in San Leon. Folks, this is a huge event. My Weigh Team,"The Coastal Bend Weigh Team", has provided
Jump to new posts Diawa Fuego 100hs by jackwabbit @ Today at 10:11 AM

I have a Diawa Fuego 100hs (7.3) for sale. 10/10 condition with the box looking to get 75 ftf in the north dallas garland area.
plugs & announcements
Jump to new posts Big Shout Out!! to Donald Harper by "TexasFight" @ Today at 10:05 AM

Can't thank Donald Harper enough for helping us secure 1st place this past weekend in the United Way Benefit tournament on Bridgeport Lake. His customized baits laid the smack down during the fist 4-5 hours of solid rain where we were truly blessed t
Jump to new posts Selling Lowrance 3D Unit $550 by G3bassbarge @ Today at 09:30 AM

Comes with all the cables and transducer. Text me for pictures at 903-736-4557. I'm located in Diana, TX but will also meet at Lake Fork.
Jump to new posts Shimano citica 200g series for sale by basscatcher01 @ Today at 09:20 AM

80$ in great condition. Very little boat rash. Can send pics upon request. Meet around Keller area or ship at buyers expense
Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts Test by Westside Bass @ Today at 09:16 AM

Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Lake Meridth by djn @ Today at 08:59 AM

Will be in the area first of Aug. Any bass being caught at the lake?
Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Lake Dunlap by jugmaster @ Today at 08:45 AM

I had the pleasure of taking a couple of people fishing on Saturday afternoon. The fishing was great We fished mostly up the river in the deep holes. We ended up with 2 catfish, 10 stripers, and 1 bass that went over 10 lbs. all fished were released
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Need a New Trl? by V-Bottom @ Today at 08:43 AM

Received my new trl. last year about this time. Instead of a single torsion bar axle- galvanized trl., I went with a dual axle custom aluminum one this time. It was Custom Made in Montgomery,Tx. by Tex-All Aluminum Fabrication,L.L.C. Ty makes some
No holes. Just never use it. I have a 300 hpdi that it fits tightly over. I am in Palestine TX,may be traveling to Bass Pro in Garland saturday ( for FTF). Text me at 903-948-3670. Thanks
Jump to new posts 2011 Yamaha VF250LA SHO (Only 35.5 hours) by bassmasterffej @ Today at 07:05 AM

Only 35.5 hours...Original everything...I can provide the serial number for you to call to verify with a Yamaha dealer. Comes with everything needed for a repower...Controls, prop, digital gauges, nmea networking, motor cover, transom saver...etc...M
Open Saltwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Cabo San Lucas Fishing Report and Baja by jcsportfishing @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Jc Sportfishing Weekly Fish Report. As the Admiral Seas It Fishing Report: 6/18/17 to 6/25/17 Stop By Our Office for up to Date Fishing Report. Offshore Bite Shuts Down! Swells are Over 5ft ! Tuna Have Moved Away? Water Cools to 64 Degrees on Pacifi
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Doing some Guided trips on Fork by neill10 @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Interested in doing some trips for some crappie on Fork if anyone is interested. I live on fork and I usually bass fish, but have been on some good crappie lately. PM if anyone is interested.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide