LoneStarSon® 52397
facebook
Forum Stats
103101 Members
61 Forums
864217 Topics
11342936 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Smoker $1200 by Chiz @ 6 minutes 19 seconds ago

Has some holes in the floor of the firebox. Hit me up for any more details... Located in Sanger, TX
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Hey silvers..... by TexDawg @ 9 minutes 34 seconds ago

Better late then never, happy birthday to ya
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Lake Lewisville Tailrace Trout by Adamundo @ 11 minutes 37 seconds ago

So much for the trout stocking last week at the Lewisville Lake tailrace. Corps has the gates wide open. Bring your whitewater rafting gear.
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 2001 Nissan Sentra $1200 by Chiz @ 11 minutes 38 seconds ago

Nothing fancy by any means, but has been a good little car. 175,000 miles It has been sitting for a few months and I'm sure the battery is DEAD. It ran fine, but the check engine light comes and goes. Hit me up for any more details... Located in San
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts http://www.finchnastybaitco.com/ by Bruce's Guide Service @ 21 minutes 34 seconds ago

Just wanted to say. This company is top shelf. Very fast shipping and they sell a fish catching bait. Will be buying again. I sure am glad they responded to a topic that someone started and i got to see it. Top gear for sure.
Videos
Jump to new posts Free Fishing Product - Fishing For PTSD Recovery by HooksetBrother - Adam @ 48 minutes 45 seconds ago

This is what's it's all about folks. Our team the Hookset Brothers offering a free fishing trip to anybsteuggking Soldier / Veteran to show them fishing is the one true form of therapy to aide in their PTSD Recovery. Check out our Goodie Bag
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Trailer for sale by kirbydog @ 51 minutes 15 seconds ago

I have a 1994 trailer that I used for my Triton 186. It has an empty weight of 200 lbs and a carrying capacity of 3300 lbs. Its single axle, the tires and wheel bearings are in good condition, trailer is grey in color. Not a Triton trailer. Boat
plugs & announcements
Jump to new posts Squaw Creek Ready? by RiverAtackle @ Today at 04:28 PM

7" Tilapia
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts PFLUEGER PRESIDENT SPINNING REELS # 6920 & # 6925 by randy12972 @ Today at 03:35 PM

These reels have never had line on them. I just don't need so many small reels. I will only sell both together. Price is $70 plus cost of mailing from Alabama. (Should only be around $6-$8) These are great reels for crappie and perch. I can send pict
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Lake Lavon? by DaneM83 @ Today at 03:20 PM

How's the crappie fishing on Lake Lavon? I've heard some good things but you know how fishing stories can be. I am playing hooky from work tomorrow for my birthday and want to spend the day crappie fishing on a new body of water for me. Grapevine and
plugs & announcements
Jump to new posts Introducing the All New Humminbird Solix Series by shut-up-and-fish @ Today at 03:11 PM

Solix Series - If Bigger is Better, Then Biggest is Best. http://www.humminbird.com/Freshwater/Lifestyle/SOLIX_FW/
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Introducing the All New Humminbird Solix Series by shut-up-and-fish @ Today at 03:11 PM

Solix Series - If Bigger is Better, Then Biggest is Best. http://www.humminbird.com/Freshwater/Lifestyle/SOLIX_FW/
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
This is the perfect time of the year to get your boat into Blake’s on 287 in Corsicana for anything that you might have been thinking of doing to it rather than waiting until March and April when everyone is trying to get maintenance or repairs done
plugs & announcements
Jump to new posts "BAITS!" - HAND INJECTED CUSTOM BAITS by KC Injection Baits @ Today at 02:11 PM

7 1/2” WaterDog – Fire Tiger 6 per bag. $7.25 per bag. To purchase this bait or any other baits we have at our website, go to www.kcinjectionbaits.com and place your order. WE HAVE LOTS OF BAITS TO CHOOSE FROM! KC Injection Baits www.kcinjec
Jump to new posts "BAITS!" - HAND INJECTED CUSTOM BAITS by KC Injection Baits @ Today at 02:08 PM

7 1/2” WaterDog – Fire Tiger 6 per bag. $7.25 per bag. To purchase this bait or any other baits we have at our website, go to www.kcinjectionbaits.com and place your order. WE HAVE LOTS OF BAITS TO CHOOSE FROM! KC Injection Baits www.kcinjec
Jump to new posts Wtb Vented cover Mercury 250 Pro xs by Brad Hardt @ Today at 01:49 PM

Anyone have one they want to sell that's in mint condition?
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts 02 champion 188 elite 02 yamaha 200 ox66 by HDVS @ Today at 01:22 PM

02 CHAMPION 188 ELITE 200 HP YAMAHA OX66 MINNKOTA FORTREX 82 LB FOOT CONTROL HD7 G2 CONSOLE HDS 5 G2 FRONT WITH LSS-1 BOX AND LINKED W/ STRUCTURE SCAN HOT FOOT MANUAL JACKPLATE SINGLE AXLE TRAILER W/ NEW BEARINGS AND ACUATOR AND 3 NEW TIRES 2 BRAND N
Jump to new posts Cumara, recon 2 for sale by slshaneus @ Today at 12:18 PM

Fishing rods for sale....pm for details.... red shimano cumara $120, 2016 phenix recon 2 $120.... getting ready for next year with kistler and need to make some room....all rods in excellent shape...recon 2s are less than a year old..... $20 to ship,
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 2011 Ford Expedition Limited by gotta199 @ Today at 10:59 AM

2011 Ford Expedition Limited with under 67k miles. No accidents, non-smoker, climate controlled seats, third row seating, tow Package, power running boards, automatic lift gate, rearview camera, park sensors, premium wheels, power adjustable pedals,
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Medina lake tournament sat Jan 21st by mqualls78 @ Today at 10:33 AM

40 bucks a team 5 fish 100% payback. 1 place for every 5 teams and big bass. Sat January 21st. 7-1 at joes place. Regerstation begins at 630 at the joes place dock. First cast at 7am. Contact me with any questions marcus at 210-413-3055.
Jump to new posts Skeeter dual console FX 21 2014 by Hog Caller @ Today at 10:26 AM

2014 FX Im looking to sell, I can't justify owning it when I only get to fish one weekend every 5 or 6 weeks. Maybe willing to take a older 21ft boat in on trade 2008-2011. The boat has been solid ,dry running and quick. Shop kept, has skeeter cover.
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 04 Yamaha Grizzly 660 by Peepaw on Fork @ Today at 10:12 AM

Wife wants to sell her 4-wheeler. Has aluminum wheels with mud lites on it and factory wheels and tires go with it also. Front and rear racks. Receiver hitch with 2" ball. Never been abused. Asking $4350. Call or text 903-343-8057
plugs & announcements
Jump to new posts Fun n Sun show by structure man(Guide on RC) @ Today at 10:12 AM

Thanks again from Tuffskinz motor covers to Fun n Sun for a great show this year and we are planning on being there again next yea.
Bass Fishing
Asking the pros questions at the Fun & Sun Boat Show. If you like the videos I'm putting out please like & subscribe to my channel. Thanks Chase Calloway AKA Chasin' Bass
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
UP FOR SALE IS Combiva II Flea Treatment for Dogs & CATS 3 Doses (NEW SEALED) 1 BOX. Dogs Over 55lbs CATS OVER 9LBS CATS 5 TO 9LBS Effectively kills adult fleas and prevents further re-infestation on dogs & cats over 7 weeks of age Water
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide