SkeeterRonnie 53057
facebook
Forum Stats
106131 Members
60 Forums
857405 Topics
12204636 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts @@***//// FUEL PRIMER HOSE! by bronco71 @ 11 minutes 58 seconds ago

Found part if not all of my motor problem today, 6 month old fuel primer hose bought complete with hose and bulb came apart inside, the clear/white liner collapsed clogging the line. It kinda looks like it melted and some of it was like a gel. Primer
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Nitro bass boats with the new hull design by Verkeith @ 39 minutes 35 seconds ago

Any feedback on the new nvt hull...stop by and checked out the new 2018s...supposedly the chime walk has been eliminated with the the new hull
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts New customer enjoyed catching fish and learning where to fish. by BOB HOLMES GS @ 56 minutes 38 seconds ago

Richland Chambers Lake Friday October 20th Fishing with new customer David showing him a few places ,  sharing some electronic knowledge and catching a few fish along the way!  Couldn't have gone better!  Thanks David I'll see you A fishing trip
Photos & Videos
Jump to new posts Foiling A Giant Stickbait by Capt'n Seabass @ Today at 02:51 PM

G'day guys, I just finished up a foiling job on a prototype stickbait. I've recorded it all in case some of you might be interested. Obviously the foiling work can be applied to any other hardbait. Enjoy!
Open Saltwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Thanksgiving 12 Hour, Port A -- what to expect? by Glitchmo @ Today at 02:40 PM

We're headed down to Port A for thanksgiving, and as part of that trip I'm planning to do a 12 hour trip on one of the outfits down there . I would do a longer tuna trip, but 12 hours is about the most I can get away with on this occasion. I'll cal
Jump to new posts ISO gen 1 10ft. Blade hydraulic pumps by FlippinDocks745 @ Today at 02:36 PM

I got two 10’ power pole blades in an over shirt and damaged auction. They did not come with the pumps. If anyone has the pumps for sale, I am interested. Or, if anyone is in the market for two 10” Blades, I would consider selling them. Please text S
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Humminbird depth color ? by Shaun Russell @ Today at 12:28 PM

I just got a Helix 7. The depths are the opposite of what I would like them to be. The shallow is dark, and the deep is light colored. Is there anyway to change it so that the shallow water is light color and as the water gets deeper the color gets d
Jump to new posts Hoo-Rag Brand face masks by SwampyMarsh @ Today at 12:19 PM

WEAR MULTIPLE WAYS - LIGHTWEIGHT - BREATHABLE - WICKS AWAY MOISTURE - SEAMLESS - SPF30 $8 each shipped.
Jump to new posts Genesis Cuda Bowfishing Kit by SwampyMarsh @ Today at 12:14 PM

Cuda is a bowfishing bow designed to give you an edge on the water. Kits come equipped with a Zebco 808 Bowfisher reel pre-spooled with 200-lb. line, a fiberglass arrow with safety slide, arrow rest, finger savers and a water camo pattern. Selling fo
Jump to new posts Outcast Fish Cat 4 Float Tube by SwampyMarsh @ Today at 12:10 PM

Brand new in the box never been opened. They are selling for $220 at Cabela's. I will sell mine for $170 and that includes shipping.
Boat Loans & Extended Warranties 101
Jump to new posts Thanks Reclending!! by tjbubba1 @ Today at 12:04 PM

My 3rd boat with them and they always do a great job, Thanks Ken and crew.
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Where to purchase bait? by Dad2rlkm @ Today at 12:02 PM

Does anyone know of any bait shops around the Tawakoni area that sells small bream, large shad, etc?
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Humminbird Updates by BCBassCat @ Today at 11:38 AM

Having some weird issues with my Gen 1 si/di/gps thinking about updating to see if it fixes some of them. My concern is they say to restore factory defaults prior to updating. It took me quite a while to get it set to where it is now and I don't want
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Leather sofa, great shape by RandyK @ Today at 11:33 AM

In Plano. Sofa is in great shape. No tears or rips. The only sign of wear is between the seat cushions where they rub each other. Cash $200. You pick up. Text for pics 97two74one5232.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts to all my fellow TFFers. I need your HELP !!! by Fishbonz @ Today at 11:30 AM

I`m not sure this is the appropriate place to ask but I am seeking help! I`m not asking for $$$ so relax.I just need some advice. If you are the type that`s willing I posted a plea in the off Topic section titled "My Mother needs Help" if n
Jump to new posts Merc 200 XRI by Curtbass @ Today at 10:50 AM

92' pristine motor. It's still on a 92' CHAMPION 201DCR Elite. Reason for selling is repowering/updating boat rated for Any V6. No trades. Motor has around 100 original hrs. Bought new in 92 at Plano Marine & had 30 hrs on it in 95'. Always under
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Carpet question? by bush hog @ Today at 10:00 AM

The wife has a small steam cleaner and I was wondering about using it on the carpet stains in my boat. Have any of you ever done this? Will the steam make the adhesive turn loose?
Jump to new posts Minn Kota Ultrex Inventory Update @ shut-up-and-fish by shut-up-and-fish @ Today at 09:47 AM

10/20/2017 ULTREX 80/US2/IP 45" BT 1368800 Stock: 10 ULTREX 80/US2/IP 52" BT 1368801 Stock: 10 + ULTREX 80/US2/IP 60" BT 1368802 Stock: 40 + ULTREX 112/US2/IP 45" BT 1368820 Stock: 10 + ULTREX 112/US2/IP 52"
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Showdownforrelief by Pilothawk @ Today at 09:40 AM

Here’s a Ppv opportunity for you. http://m.kusports.com/news/2017/oct/20/border-war-exhibition-be-televised-pay-view-option/ I’ll probably be the only one.
Photos & Videos
I'm fortunate the fish were cooperative again for another great day on the water. If you're into this sort of thing, please hit the "like" & "subscribe" buttons at the channel, and/or leave a comment there...I'd be much oblig
We are authorized dealers for all the big marine electronic brands with low overhead it allows us to pass on huge savings to you. We offer Free Shippingto all TFF members on Everything! Check us out online at www.MyGreenOutdoors.com - Lots of s
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Room for Berkely Tournament by fisherman1255 @ Today at 08:28 AM

Have one room Available for tournament this weekend .
Saltwater Reports
Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak Amie and Steve Kuhlman from Fort Lauderdale, along with Amie’s father, John Piel, from Maryland chartered the Top Shot Sportfishing charter boat team to do some deep sea
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Crappie Catching Videos by camoriver @ Today at 03:24 AM

If you like watching people catching crappie go to YouTube and type in "Greg Fenn". Over 50 videos shot on Lake Sam Rayburn!
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Few Conroe Kitties (video) by john putz @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Went to conroe wednesday to take my 2yo daughter on her very first fishing trip. We just went to have fun nothing serious but she was able to catch her 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and ninth first fish and made her papa very proud.... Most were perch but she did
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide