LoneStarSon® 52658
facebook
Forum Stats
104440 Members
60 Forums
836970 Topics
11949127 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Smoked Beef Tenderloin by Frenzy @ 8 minutes 0 seconds ago

Anyone got a recipe? Got a wagya tenderloin I'm thinking of smoking this afternoon.
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Help with Helix by Ranger481 @ 12 minutes 3 seconds ago

I know in north and east Texas there are a few guys that will spend a few hours with you to get your electronics dialed in. Can anyone recommend someone closer to the New Braunfels area that can help with this. Im willing to pay but finding time to t
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts WTS/WTT Fortrex 52 101 36v by redblur181 @ 29 minutes 27 seconds ago

My new to me boat, this trolling motor is too long and way to much power for my little 18' boat. Would like to either trade for a like 24v trolling motor that is 45" or sell outright. Price reflects condition, $520 firm. Located in Nevada, TX.
Photos & Videos
Jump to new posts big brown trout by BURLAGA @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Nice brown trout, using spoons and rapalas
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts West Lake Park at Lake Lewisville by Fishing_Finatic @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

Does anybody know if West Lake Park at lake Lewisville is open and if so, what time do they open?
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Bass Champs - Amistad- results now available by Bass Champs Staff @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

Don't forget Bass Champs TV on Fox Sports SW @ 5:30 AM Sunday and WFN 8 times every week. Steed & Haralson win over $20,000 with 25.05 lbs. Stoker & Jeffrey win tight AOY Race Full Results on http://www.basschamps.com
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts 4/29 Lake Murray Fishing Tournament by learn @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Lake Murray-North Ramp 4/29/17 @7:30am-3:30pm Must register at ramp by 7:20am $80 per boat-2 man max A portion of proceeds will benefit March of Dimes
Rough Fish / Carp
Jump to new posts Looking for some carp by yo_my_name_is_alex @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

I'm trying to get into carp fishing a little more. So if anyone knows any good places to catch any kind of carp in the DFW area please let me know!! Preferably somewhere where I can throw some flys at them as well.
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Another awesome fishing trip! by BOB HOLMES GS @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Richland Chambers Lake Friday April 21st. Walt and his buds fisijhing Friday before the big Norther. We had some high south wind but we managed our fish! A dozen Blue cat and 75  sandbass for the morning.  Looking forward to a couple days off! Thanks
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Haynie 21 super cat - pics/owner experiences by Symmranch @ Yesterday at 12:00 PM

As the subject line reads - any owners on the board? Thanks in advance
Jump to new posts Quicksilver 23p prop for sale $200 by Kevin Sharp @ Yesterday at 09:59 AM

Selling a Quicksilver 48 23p prop $200
Saltwater Reports
Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak Tom Puiia, Aaron Hunter, Isaiah Simpson and Gentry Burch from Maine and New Hampshire chartered the Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat team to do some deep sea big game
Unbelievable amount of fishing stuff! Tons of tackle and old lures, rods, reels.... Lots of old lures that he is asking too little for Robert is the seller tell him Dave sent you! Take Lakewood next to Bill Utter Ford, to Smoketree, boxwood is first
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Power pole brackets by Mr. Skeeter @ Yesterday at 07:06 AM

Does anyone know what bracket I should use, I have a pro-line jack plate
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Still Going Strong by Grapenut @ Yesterday at 03:55 AM

http://lonesomehighway.com/live-reviews/2017/4/18/john-prine-bord-gais-theatre-13th-april-2017.html John Prine. Nut
Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Lake Alan Henry Working Man's T results by Thad Rains @ Yesterday at 12:01 AM

Had 10 fishermen fish the first working man's T this year. It was WINDY to say the least. With a cold front coming in and blowing white caps across the lake, almost, not quite all the time, but yes IT WAS ROUGH!!!!! Only 2 people weighed in fish
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Chevy PU 17" Aluminum Wheels w/ New Tires by Paradise Hoss @ 04/21/17 11:34 PM

I just upgraded to 20 inch wheels so have a complete of Wheels, Tires, w/lug nuts and center caps. I just bought these tires last month and they have about 2000 miles on them. They are General Grabber HTS 245/70-17. I am asking $550.00 for the comple
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Big Trout Wading Today; Seadrift, TX. 4/21/17 by Captain Nathan Beabout @ 04/21/17 09:07 PM

A 6.75# trout at 27" makes the grind all worth it. We caught some solid trout today on the first few wades with a number of smalls mixed in. Then the bite slowed to a red or a couple of trout each wade. Shortly after jumping out of the boat on
DIY
Jump to new posts Planting Tubers by butch sanders @ 04/21/17 08:00 PM

i have a sweet potato & a ginger root that are sprouting do you plant the whole thing or cut of pieces ?
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Lavon crappie report by Aggie Angler 93 @ 04/21/17 05:58 PM

The crappies are in 5'-15' depth. They have not move in the shallow area yet. I have been catching them on Lake Fork baby shad in the Albino color, both in Boot tail and sickle tail at the Tire area. If you see me on the lake, stop by and I can ha
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
I have fancy schmancy wide chrome wheels with fancy lug not cover with low profile tires. To trade for stock wheels and tires that needs Allen wrench to get at lug nuts. I think my tires are 245-80 -18 . Worse case just but your tires and wheels and
Off Topic
Jump to new posts RIP Clifton James by blooper961 @ 04/21/17 03:09 PM

Well in his 90,s from Diabetes complications. Any James Bond fan will know Clifton as Sheriff JW Pepper. Toby, hey Toby, I got me a regular Ben Hur down here...
Tournament Dates & Information
OK GUYS AND GALS ITS TIME WE WILL BE AT GANDER MT ON BROADWAY TONIGHT AND AT THE MAIN LAKE TYLER MARINA BOTH FROM 5PM TO 9PM AND THEN AT THE MARINA IN THE MORNING AT 4AM FOR SIGN UPS, SO COME SIGN UP AND GET READY FOR A GREAT DAY OF FISHING AND BEIN
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts A Lake Livingston mid-lake report by Dennis Christian @ 04/21/17 01:18 PM

Went down for a day (Wednesday Apr 19) to old stomping grounds. Found fish on River Channel Bridge, Hell's Half Acre Bridge, Frank's Marina Point and the Swimming Hole Point. Caught 40 whites, a buffalo and a drum before quitting. Most of the bridge
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Lucas fuel treatment by scott01 @ 04/21/17 01:13 PM

Anyone here use the Lucas fuel treatment? I've been using Seafoam but was checking the Lucas out while at Academy today. For about the same price, the Lucas treats a LOT more fuel. Thoughts?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide