SkeeterRonnie 53528
facebook
Forum Stats
108647 Members
61 Forums
829978 Topics
12060937 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Goat rock video by Bigbob_FTW @ 35 minutes 7 seconds ago

Going with...
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Traffic jam on Lake Lewisville by shut-up-and-fish @ 54 minutes 55 seconds ago

Every stop looked the same. On this particular spot, I had to drag the jig up the side of the tree before they would hit it. Once you felt the tree and started upward they knocked the snot off of it. Ended up with 42 fish from various spots and on
plugs & announcements
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Leica ER 5 scope 3-15x56 by Gato Azul @ Today at 07:19 PM

I have a brand new Leica ER 5 scope still in its box. This new Leica is the 30mm tube, 3-15x56 with the 4A reticle. Asking $750 F2F but willing to ship if you throw in $15 for postage and insurance (making the total $765). I also have an ad for a Lei
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Whitney working man by Fat Shaft @ Today at 07:06 PM

Is there still a weekend working man tourney on Whitney ?
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Looking for Galveston guide or guide reccomendations by nate king @ Today at 05:41 PM

August 26th-29th
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts WTB Terrova 80 by Blayne Wallace @ Today at 05:41 PM

Looking for a new or used toerrova 80 with ipilot. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
Offshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Need a galveston guide by nate king @ Today at 03:43 PM

I will be staying aug 26th-29th. Any advice on who to use or would inshore be better
bass clubs
Lake Fork Anglers Hard Core (Major League Fishing format) is pretty cool getting to count every fish you catch. As described below section 1 is all of Big Caney, Section 2 is from where section 1 ends and goes north to the FM 515 West bridge. Secti
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts WTB 27 T1 Yamaha Prop by GetTheNet69 @ Today at 02:45 PM

Looking for a prop in good condition. Yamaha T1 27P
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Learning new techniques by aubreyfish @ Today at 02:39 PM

In the past, I've mainly fished for bass and crappie, but have for several years fished for channel cat during May and June in shallow water using DK or Stubbys. We've been very successful with that tactic. But outside of May and June spawn fishing,
Photos & Videos
Jump to new posts Life Raft Deployed by guyfucci @ Today at 01:06 PM

https://youtu.be/ayhaMY4dJh0
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts 3N | Tawakoni & Fork by Three Nails Guide @ Today at 12:25 PM

Today on Lake Tawakoni was Jared and his dad Rick. Jared lives in the Austin area and came down to visit with his dad and they wanted to some crappie fishing. Not long into the trip it started raining and lighting. After dodging all this and shelte
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts New fly tippet materials and free samples by Hitena USA @ Today at 11:51 AM

Hi, I want to share a new tippet material free sample trial opportunity. Hitena's new material fly tippet - Paranix that hit FFI fly fishing fair last week at Boise, ID will be available for sale Sep 2018. Paranix is neither nylon nor fluorocarbon
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Batesville Arkansas by butch sanders @ Today at 10:48 AM

we have a young man we are helping out he just enrolled in Loyd college the White River runs thru town any reports from this area? i hope he will enjoy the outdoors while he is there
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Capt. Nathan Heads to San Antonio, TX. 8/17-8/19/18 by Captain Nathan Beabout @ Today at 10:34 AM

Folks, we will be heading up to San Antonio, TX later this week for the Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza. Open Friday-Sunday to the public. Stop by booth #1108 at the Freeman Coliseum Exhbo Hall and let’s talk fishing and hunting. We have just abo
Off Topic
Jump to new posts 13 Dead In Great Whiskey Fire . . . by DCmac @ Today at 10:13 AM

Kudos to today's Ripley's. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/offbeat/...ublin-1.2743517 The night a river of whiskey ran through the streets of Dublin The 1875 Chamber Street fire claimed many victims - each died from alcohol poisoning At William
bass clubs
Meeting 8/20 at Delaneys Irish Pub, McKinney 7:00PM Tournament Lake Lavon Saturday 8/25
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts TROUT-GREEN WATER AT SUNRISE at Bay Flats Lodge Resort & Marina by Capt. Chris Martin @ Today at 09:45 AM

Bay Flats Lodge Resort & Marina August 16, 2018 THE GUIDE REPORT THURSDAY - Aug 9th Capt. Cody Spencer - Today was Day #2 with this group of three friends that made up the Rusty K. party. Yesterday presented us with rain and a slow bite,
Rods & Reels
Jump to new posts Bait Stealers Overpowered By Abu Garcia's Blue Yonder! by Scuba Chris @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Fishing After The Hurricane Passes During A King's Tide! Yesterday Hurricane Hector passed South of the Hawaiian Islands. So even though it was still raining with high winds i decided to go out to target some Trevally & Bonefish. For the past fe
Jump to new posts Princetonn FFA fundraiser Tournament at Lavon by rmorris @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Saturday September 22nd at Clear Lake park on Lavon. Park gate opens at 6am we will be doing registration then. There will be somebody at the gate before then to start the registration process. Hopefully everybody is in the water and all leave ramp a
Jump to new posts Team Trail Outdoors Championship Sept 15-16 @ Lake Texoma by Darryl Roach @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

When: Sept 15-16 Where: Lake Texoma Host Marina: Highport Marina Entry fee: 240.00 includes big bass for both days Sidepot: 100.00 optional Note: off limits begins at 5pm on September 14, 2018 Highport Marina will be off limits
Tow Vehicles & Auto Discussion
Jump to new posts srx cue navigation problem.. anyone else? by TLW @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

nav screen up with all information but nav directions are screwed.. F/K tech says its fine but evidently he wasn't top of tha class.. shows car out in bfe when its in tha middle of 35 going south.. also first clue is on tha screen.. small oval with &
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Mixing in a little fishing during vacation! by BOB HOLMES GS @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Mixing in a little fishing on vacation imagine that! It's mostly Vacation in Ruidoso just came back to help my bud Chris Watson run a trip or two! Heading back up to the mountains in two days! Seems like everyday so far in the mountains I stay really
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Tripod and Ladder Stand Bow Holders by Bobby Frey @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Tired of holding your bow in the blind? This is a great way to be hands free with your bow at the ready. Updated pricing and now Amazon Prime for easy ordering and shipping. https://www.amazon.com/TriHitch-Bow-Holder/dp/B075PXRJWV Tripod Install
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide