Mark Perry 54067
facebook
Forum Stats
109067 Members
60 Forums
823954 Topics
11968526 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Dash Topper by Smurfs @ 32 minutes 31 seconds ago

Dash Topper, came out of a 2010 GMC Sierra 1500, great shape $20 paypal accepted buyer pays shipping
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Fishing new flooded areas?? by 1Eagles @ Today at 01:54 PM

With all the lakes in and around Central and West Texas being flooded I was wondering what your thought were on fishing all that new cover and how long it takes the fishing to settle down some after a lake is flooded?
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Fork on Friday by LUguy08 @ Today at 01:44 PM

How much worse can Fork get considering I have seen no positive posts about it lately? Will be going on Friday, and any tips would be appreciated. I know there is rain moving in Wednesday, so just wondering if the water will be pretty muddy and wha
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts HELIX 12 NIB by Curtbass @ Today at 01:40 PM

Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N NEW IN BOX. $1800 cash FTF IN Grand Prairie,Tx $1850 if PayPal + the shipping fee. PM for contact #.
Boat Loans & Extended Warranties 101
Jump to new posts Rate question for RecLending by parttime @ Today at 12:14 PM

I'm looking at buying a new pontoon early (May)next year, price range 32,000-40,000. Best rate I have found is 6.99%. Plan to put 20% down and finance for 12-15 yrs. We have excellent credit. What kind of rates are you guys offering? Thanks
Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts test by Jefffish @ Today at 11:25 AM

plugs & announcements
Jump to new posts LAKE FORK & WELSH WINTER SPECIAL NOV - JAN by Eric Wright, Lake Fork Guide @ Today at 10:13 AM

Starting November 1 and running until the end of January, I will be offering a special winter rate for my guide customers here on Lake Fork. I am also offering an adjusted rate for Lake Welsh. LAKE FORK: $375 Full Day 1-2 people $225 Half Day 1
Jump to new posts ISO Mobile Boat detailer by smallblock @ Today at 08:48 AM

Can anyone recommend a good mobile detailer? I need to get mine done asap. I'm up in Aubrey. Thanks
Open Saltwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Long Distance Surf Casting—Bulls 0, Hardheads 24 by bshepard @ Today at 08:07 AM

Sunday, I fished Bolivar Peninsula surf near Rollover Pass hoping to land some bull reds. Later then normal I arrived at the Winnie bait shop around 9 am. They were out of the large mullet I wanted for cut-bait but had plenty of frozen fingerlings
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts 2013 Bass Cat Pantera Classic * Reduced * by Tommy Yetts @ Today at 07:32 AM

Please follow this link to view this boat! https://www.rockwallmarine.com/2013Bass-...tock=1&vin=
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts On Another Note by HOGON @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Bought a Pair of These and I really like them a lot. Thought someone else might like them a pair as well. https://www.hukgear.com/products/huk-rog...Z4aAmK1EALw_wcB I have been using the American Angler Pro Electric Knife for over 5 years and it ha
Jump to new posts Rattle Trap Bulk Buy Deal by dkershen @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Buddy gave me a deal on a bulk lot of 1/4 oz chrome lipless “Rattle Trap” style crank baits. Price is $2.50 each shipped to your door with a minimum purchase of 4. Only come in the 2 colors and sizes below. Can take PayPal but prefer Venmo. Shipp
Bass Fishing
Im looking for a Co Angler link to the BASS Central and Eastern Opens next year, if anyone is looking to fish them or know someone that is please let me know. Thanks!
Jump to new posts Shimano Curado 150 DC's in Stock by crappie brother @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

Have 4 150 DC's on hand at Lake Pro Tackle in Gainesville. Only took month and a half to get them!
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Somerville Catfish by crobalo @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

Hello Folks Looking to get on the water after the rain passes this week. Headed to Somerville, would appreciate any tips or spots. Taking my 12 year old son with me so would like to boat a few to keep him interested. Thanks!
News & Announcements
Jump to new posts FLIR/RAYMARINE: Selected by the US Coast Guard by TFF Staff @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

Raymarine by FLIR next generation automatic identification systems will enable vessel traffic awareness and encrypted communication between U.S. Coast Guard vessels. Photo by Petty Officer 1st Class Jetta Disco. The appearance of U.S. Department o
News & Announcements
Jump to new posts Lowrance Announces Link-9 VHF Radio by TFF Staff @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

Lowrance Introduces Link-9 Fixed Mount VHF Radio Lowrance®, a world-leader in fishing electronics since 1957 — announced today the release of Link-9, its latest VHF radio. Designed as a replacement for the current Link-8, the Lowrance Link-9 VHF
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Tradinghouse Guide Report by Waco Kid Guide Service @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Tradinghouse is still about 5' low. Water temp yesterday was 65* Crappie are on brush in 10-16 FOW. red/white char/white and pink were the best producers. It's still a little bit difficult to launch but it can be done. The fish we caught yesterday we
Jump to new posts Minn Kota Fortrex Trolling Motor for Sale by Shannon McCown @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Selling a 2015, 112 lb, 36 volt, 50" shaft Minn Kota Fortrex Tyler, TX 903-216-0389 (cell) Pick-up only $400
Jump to new posts Eagle FishMark 320 - Graph by Starnzy @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Eagle FishMark 320 $50 Manual Transducer included Also including the Ram Mount $50 This is a great easy to use graph for cheap. I had this on my TM. Can meet you at BPS Grapevine or somewhere local. Paul 972-839-8963
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Great day on the water by Ocelot @ 10/21/18 10:25 PM

Having a beautiful dunny day, pleasant temps and little wind I had to expand my horizons today. Fished a small lake I had never been to. A couple of kayakers leaving as I arrived and then it was just me and one other kayaker on the water. It was so
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Rollover pass.. by MrRoachie @ 10/21/18 10:00 PM

Anybody been lately? Flounder moving yet? Planning to be there Sunday afternoon.
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Free girls toddler bike by Roller22 @ 10/21/18 06:55 PM

Free to a little girl that might not have a bike but wants one. 14 inch wheels with adjustable seat. Pick up in Justin.
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Need gizzard shad or carp for hubbard by Taylor0262 @ 10/21/18 03:18 PM

Thinking of going out tomorrow. Any good ideas where i can catch gizzard shad or carp on hubbard? Im also open to buying them if anyone has some fresh?
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts WTB Scope by ctapp @ 10/21/18 02:34 PM

Something stronger than 3×9 would like to stay with 40 mm but open to all
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide