LoneStarSon® 52537
facebook
Forum Stats
103537 Members
61 Forums
869021 Topics
11403143 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Night Fishing Lake Fork - Finding underwater lights? by cruzfishing @ 1 minute 14 seconds ago

Hey guys, I am thinking of going to Fork and doing some night fishing this Thurs... It's hard enough to navigate during the day but at night too, Do you have any tips for night navigation? What equipment do you use? Do you just find a spot and sta
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts 2014 Mercury 250 Pro XS for Sale 131 Hours $11500 by Cliff TBW @ 8 minutes 50 seconds ago

I have a 2014 Mercury 250 Pro XS, the motor was on a 2014 Triton 21TRX that was one of the replacement boats. The motor has 131 hours and has the Plat Mercury warranty thru 3/3/2018. The customer want to match the 2017 Hull with a 2017 motor is the o
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts cabelas bargain cave by jwcromer @ 22 minutes 49 seconds ago

the stuff that in the cave,is it used,or whats the deal? anyone buy rods, reels in there and were they a real bargain?
yakkers classifieds
Jump to new posts Wtb depth finder by justindfw @ 59 minutes 25 seconds ago

Looking for a down image depth / fish finder for the kayak. Saw some on walmart forb130. Anyone hae a used one they will sell cheap?
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Looking for a Bass Buster type boat by BigBassB @ Today at 08:28 AM

I'm looking for Bass Buster, Bass Raider, or any other 2 man plastic style bass boat. Please let me know if you have or know anyone trying to sell one. Thank You
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Cancellation in Port Mansfield; Dates Available March 5-6th by Captain Nathan Beabout @ Today at 08:15 AM

Had March 5-6th come available for trophy trout fishing. Plenty of rooms available, recommend you contact Y-Knot rentals, they treat you right. It’s getting to be that time of year, time for the big trout to come out and play in the shallow water. W
Fly Fishing
My dad is getting into fly fishing and is not ebay friendly . So he sends me a couple links to offer on some things, among them is this scientific anglers fly line. Now, the ebay auction depicted a picture of the green/yellow box with the red Scien
DIY
Jump to new posts Lawn help by Space @ Today at 07:34 AM

I want to have better lawn this year,should I be applying any weed and feed now.
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts ChampioN Owners Tournament, Toledo Bend - March 18th by Basscat496 @ Today at 06:25 AM

Tournament will be held out of Fin and Feather Resort. March 18th, 2017. This is a Champion Owners tournament. All contestant(s) must fish from a ChampioN manufactured boat. Stratos manufactured ChampioNs are allowed. This is a team event, $150 p
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts pond in front of a&m commerce? by Finesse Master @ Today at 06:14 AM

has anyone fished it?
Jump to new posts WTB Falcon Head Turner by BigCaseyB206 @ Today at 04:10 AM

6-1610S Split grip. Either Cara or Lowrider.
Bank Fishing
I'd like to run a few online bank fishing tournaments this year and since I've never done this before, I wanted to get some feedback on the best way to verify fish entered into the tournament. In the past I've seen "photos of the fish along wi
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Abu Garcia bearing upgrades by MercuryJump @ Today at 01:40 AM

Is it worth the money to buy ceramic bearings for Abu reels? I have looked at Boca but $30 is what I generally pick up ambassadors for. (Used of course) I don't have much to spend so I want to get money's worth. Are there other bearings that are on p
Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Lake Dunlap by jugmaster @ Today at 12:05 AM

The fishing has been good. Still catching plenty of fish. The last trip produced bass, yellow cats and stripers. All fish released
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Friends at work convinced me to buy an Xbox.. Couldn't get back into it. Included: - 1TB Battlefield Edition Xbox (1TB) - Battlefield Edition controller - Nib spare controller - Battlefield 1 - Infinite Warfare - A random Redbox I didn't retur
Jump to new posts Structure Scan HD LSS2 BOX $60 tyd by willpal @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

I have a Structure Scan HD Box that I no longer need. Comes with power cord and BOX. no transducer but comes with the power cable. $60 Shipped to Your Door Please Call or text 918-630-0842 or email mathewmiller99@gmail.com Located in Tulsa, OK
Jump to new posts LOWRANCE Lss2 structure scan----27p TROPHY PLUS by DillonTR200 @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Lowrance LSS-2 structure scan. Complete set up with lss2 transducer and mounting bracket, the HD box, Ethernet cable, and power cable. This was hooked up to an acc switch therefore it did not run constantly. All in working order as it should be. T
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Nolan river, Blum tx by T.c. Hadaway @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Anyone catching or hearing of them being in the Nolan in Blum yet, mainly at Rock Creek.
Rods & Reels
Jump to new posts Clearance rod by Skavatar @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

$24.98 ordered 2, just delivered today. http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/ugly-stik-7-mh-catfish-spinning-rod#repChildCatid=3636501
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Any and or by boocat @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

best chance for Crappie in hill country, LBJ, Inks, Buchanan or Canyon?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts All's well in Sweden........alright! by fitter2259 @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

All this nonsense about violence and rioting in "No-Go areas of Sweden need to stop!
Open Saltwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Chocolate Bayou/Bay by WillEng @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

I was wondering if anyone had some info on Chocolate Bayou/Bay. Was thinking about taking my Kayak down there sometime soon. Thoughts? Experiences? Thanks Much, Will
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Costa Del Mar Caballitos F/S by J Croz @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Selling my pair of Blue mirror 580G Caballitos. Great glasses in great condition in size Medium. Don't wear them enough and need to thin out the herd....150 Shipped!
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Helix 7 CHIRP DI Gps G2N install by klcooper @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

Just got the helix 7 Di chirp g2n... Any pointers on installation or setup would be appreciated.... I hope to get it set up and try it out this weekend. Thanks for any advice.
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Rusty Hooks "Black Drum Tournament" info by V-Bottom @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

The Club is doing something different this year. The tourney held in March of each year is usually mid month and for one weekend. This year it is being held on two weekends. I love this. Visit their website.......www.rhfishing.org for all i
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide