SkeeterRonnie 53300
Mark Perry 51827
Forum Stats
107411 Members
60 Forums
854593 Topics
12191715 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rough Fish / Carp
Jump to new posts The best bait for Tilapia = ? by bowhuntfisher @ 19 minutes 29 seconds ago

So my friend has 2 very small Tilapia in his fish tank, courtesy of my cast net. They are fun to watch, but can be aggressive. Anyhow, we went fishing recently and had some left over Earthworms. My friend put a whole one in the tank to see what w
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Electronics Advise by sfox6173 @ 50 minutes 13 seconds ago

Hello, I need some help. I recently purchased my first ever new boat. A 2018 Stingray 206 Center Console. I failed to do enough research on electronics. I upgraded the trolling motor to a Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra 112. I was assuming that the I-Pi
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Do to the lack of interest in our package deal, we are now selling the trailer separate. Located at Lake Fork. This trailer is super clean and we have owned it less than a year. 2010 Keystone Outback 260fl, here are the specs.
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Catching little ones by greenyak @ Today at 01:08 PM

Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Granbury dead bait fish by Czechster @ Today at 01:02 PM

Did anyone notice quite a few of dead shad and brim last weekend? Most were up form the dam at the first bend.
Rods & Reels
Jump to new posts Shimano Stradic or Lew's Mach Crush? by mcoker @ Today at 12:54 PM

About to pull the trigger on a new redfish rig. Going on a Waterloo or Castaway rod. Was planning on purchasing a Shimano Stradic 4000 spinning reel but came across the new Lew's Mach Crush for half the money. Seems like a nice reel but don't know ho
plugs & announcements
Exodus Marine Batteries has a sale right now for their 12V 100A marine application batteries. They are a fully drop in replacement for Flooded Cell Batteries and can be charged with your existing battery chargers. No need for a charging system chang
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts T-Top fabricator by Czechster @ Today at 12:03 PM

Does anyone know of a T-Top fabricator in the DFW area. Thanks
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Fork boat lanes chip by Txmedic033 @ Today at 11:38 AM

Lowrance chip. $35 shipped.
Jump to new posts Anyone been to Anchor Inn lately? by spazm09 @ Today at 11:34 AM

Going camping/fishing out there this week. Anyone had any luck?
Freshwater Reports
Any reports, I have tried Big Creek couple of times with out any luck.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Fork boat lanes help by Txmedic033 @ Today at 11:25 AM

I have an older boat lanes card in Lowrance USR format and I also have a copy in LMP format. How can I convert either of these to a GPX format?
Jump to new posts WTB: Lowrance 12" Gen 3 or Carbon by Gonzz @ Today at 11:11 AM

Anyone selling one?
Jump to new posts Lowrance HDS Gen 2 for sale by coachallentca @ Today at 11:04 AM

Lowance 12 inch HDS Gen 2 , LSS2 transducer and heavy duty transducer shield & saver . $1000. Call 817- 561-0808 or 817- 501-7235
Saltwater Reports
Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak JP Fyans, his wife, Kristin, and sons, 9 year old Jackson and 5 year old Chuck, were down in Fort Lauderdale from Illinois on a work/ vacation trip and decided to chart
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts 80th Irving Bass Club open by planoracer @ Today at 09:48 AM

We will hold our 80th Semi-Annual Open Tournament on April 21.Follow is on Facebook for further details.
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ by j3x @ Today at 08:55 AM

For sale my 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ. 154,808 miles. 4.0L I6 cylinder 5 speed. Rampage frameless Top with tinted windows less than 2 yrs old. Best Top Sliding glass upper doors with tint less than 2 yrs old. 4 inch lift with adjustable control arms and
Jump to new posts The Average Joe Tournament - Rayburn - April by Outlaw Outdoors @ Today at 07:47 AM

It's that time again! The Texscape Services Average Joe Tournament presented by The Dylan Williams Allstate Insurance Agency is only a month away. Notice what sets this tournament apart from other tournaments. It cuts out the tush hogs on the lake
Jump to new posts Fortrex 101 36v with US2 by Wills @ Today at 07:10 AM

Trolling motor is in great working order, no issues. Has some normal scuffs and is missing an "n" decal on one side. See pictures. I will clean it when sold. $500 firm. I Live in Mansfield, and work in Hurst.
Jump to new posts Tiger trout + fishing Channel intro by BURLAGA @ Today at 12:28 AM

I haven't made many videos the past few months but I did manage to get this amazing tiger trout and also improved my channel trailer on youtube. Let me know what you think about the videos
Jump to new posts Grapevine OPEN this Sat. March 24th by bmatthews35 @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Registration will be at Dove loop ramp. 5:30 am Tourney will be safe light to 2:30 Scales close 3pm 5 fish limit Slot applies on large mouth Smallmouth 14in Spots any size 60.00 plus 20.00 side pot The lake is fishing well I figured I would put ano
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Boat tag and numberss by hole drainer @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Been about 6 years since I bought a new boat. I bought a skeeter two weeks ago. I was getting ready to head to the lake and noticed I don’t have a sticker or numbers on my boat. I can’t remember if the dealer files for those or do I ? And am I ok t
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts digital oasis by Txmedic033 @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

For the people that have used them, how fast is their shipping?
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Father & son catch their limit this morning by BOB HOLMES GS @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

Richland Chambers Lake Wednesday March 21. Big fun with father and son Don and Mark Moore are absolutely two of my favorite people.  50 really good sandies and a good bonus Hybrid to top off the morning! Thanks for the big Oak Cove burger afterward
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Merc Rebuild--Cedar Creek / Tyler area by flukeman83 @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

Best place & best price ???
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide