SkeeterRonnie 53008
facebook
Forum Stats
105917 Members
60 Forums
854860 Topics
12171965 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Talon Not Fully deploying by Bobby Milam @ 3 minutes 44 seconds ago

5 years on mechanical and 2 years on electrical. Just give All Star a call and they can look it up. I actually dropped mine off at Fun N Sun which is 5 minutes from my house (they are an authorized repair facility but don't do the work that I neede
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 1 in 4 young women have stopped shaving their armpits. by TexDawg @ 4 minutes 22 seconds ago

Gender neutrality descends upon the human race, i shall take a knee in protest
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hop Vs Dan Bailey by hopalong @ 4 minutes 45 seconds ago

hop don't kick so good since the nickname "hop" came along. just sayin!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Oblivious people - why? by dafanman @ 7 minutes 0 seconds ago

You have to use your command level voice and the glare to go with it
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Handtied bladed jigheads by John Wayne's Fishing Tackle @ 7 minutes 57 seconds ago

What is a good price to put on the tied and then the jigheads for plastics. I was thinking $.85 for basic jigheads and $1.25 for the tied ones.
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Skeeter ZX 250 with 250 SHO by Classic Used Boats @ 8 minutes 17 seconds ago

Boat is sold! Thank you TFF!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Cub Cadet Tires by Devil Horse @ 9 minutes 7 seconds ago

i put tubes in the backs, works much better
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Jesse James .45 ACP by fish4bass @ 10 minutes 39 seconds ago

I am a wheel gun man. But each to his own. Ask the folks around you about this guy. You are in his stomping grounds Hop. Good read for a true Texan hero. Bob Goss. http://www.texasranger.org/E-Books/Oral%...s%20Whatley.pdf
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Cuban flies by jrod88 @ 11 minutes 38 seconds ago

I'm a few weeks out from heading to the south of Cuba and have a full fly box. I have raghead crabs, merkin crabs, gotchas, crazy Charlies, mantis shrimp, and Christmas Island specials for bone fish/permit. I have a handful of Black Death, cockroache
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: BOAT CARPET INSTALLED AT ITS BEST FREE STANDING DECK PADDED! by Gonecatching @ 12 minutes 37 seconds ago

TTT
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: BUNK BOARDS AND HIGH SPEED BUFFING MAKING THEM SHINE! by Gonecatching @ 12 minutes 59 seconds ago

TTT
high school bass fishing
Jump to new posts Re: What a shame!!! by vtile @ 16 minutes 2 seconds ago

Interesting that some assumed I was referring to "cheating", when I said "Allowing boat captains to fish is the worst decision in the history of the sport". I agree with what has been said, that only a very small % of boat captai
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: National Anthem by 21xs Elite @ 16 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DavedaveFor those not watching, some redskins were on a knee. It looked like the entire raiders team was sitting. Saw it, switched the channel and won't be flipped back over to it. I'm done, tired of the drama F'em.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Into The Darkness by Bill Durham @ 17 minutes 39 seconds ago

I have done some night fishing over the years and I think that doing it helped my day time fishing because the sense of feel is the only one you have at night. Everything is focused on what you are feeling as the other senses are taken out of the eq
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: San Gabriel river by greenyak @ 18 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: J-MoeEnjoyed the video I need to join you one day. I'll chase the sunfish with my fly rod. I’m ready to go back to yegue creek if the water ever goes back down.
Tow Vehicles & Auto Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Question for Used Car Guru's by Stump jumper @ 18 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ganderOriginally Posted By: redchevyLike Gander and patriot, I would think you could find a 17 for close to that same 40k. The problem is it wont come with the several thousand $'s of add on's this truck already has, and at 16k
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Budget hydraulic steering? by joho5 @ 18 minutes 54 seconds ago

So what you guys are saying is that for mine, I need to stay away from the ones that are "up to 150hp"? Whats a reputable brand and model for a Johnson Fast Strike 150hp motor?
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Ray Roberts Report for the Week! by CodyTuckerOutdoors @ 19 minutes 45 seconds ago

Between fishing, rodeoing with the boys, and getting ready for hunting season, my days are starting to run together. I've started to find the fish a bit more stacked up. Catching 3-6 keepers per tree. Just not on every tree. There are normally fish o
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: That Did Not Work Either by jackiekennedyfishingguide @ 22 minutes 24 seconds ago

Three strikes and your out at the ole ball game.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Giants/Philly by Duck_Hunter @ 23 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: less windGo Eagles My man!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Romo by RickS. @ 24 minutes 13 seconds ago

First game of his where I watched more than a couple minutes. Thought he did pretty good. Sounds like he's having fun doing it.
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Old settlers park any good? Round Rock by greenyak @ 24 minutes 57 seconds ago

I caught a bunch of little ones out there about a year ago.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: TPWD Launches Scale Loaner Program for Bass Tournament Organizers by texasbassdude @ 25 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bossbowman so are they trying to kill traditional tournament fishing? Hope this is not a precurser to regulations down the road like they did with antler restrictions... Originally Posted By: texasbassdudeI think it's a step i
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help For A Day by Okie Poke @ 26 minutes 46 seconds ago

What happened to the dude that you sent over to me for gutter cleaning? He worked hard but I guarantee it all went up his nose each evening. I was scared he was gonna fall off the roof as fast as he was workin'. GL! Let me know if you find a good
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: This I believe by Uncle Zeek @ 28 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: leethefishkingI'm not so sure about the hitchhiker part. Might be waiting a while. Well, the few times I've had to hitch a ride, I didn't have to wait long. Likewise for the times I've been stuck on the side of the road tr
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 ... 43 44 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide