SkeeterRonnie 53341
facebook
Forum Stats
107800 Members
60 Forums
808289 Topics
10237911 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 Bass Tracker, 40hp 4 Stroke $9,000 by Tin Star Cajun @ 37 minutes 56 seconds ago

Bump
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: What do you tow your boat with? by Evan O'Brien @ 47 minutes 6 seconds ago

17 Ram 1500 Hemi 4x4 18-21 Highway 11-13 towing 22’ Triton smoothly.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Obituary for Mark Huffman AKA TFF's "Picklefork" by Evan O'Brien @ 51 minutes 28 seconds ago

Prayers sent to family and loved ones...
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts 4/25 Rockport Flounder Gigging - Lightning, Rain, and Wild Winds by Capt Rick Hammond @ 55 minutes 14 seconds ago

4/25/2018 I had the Rick B. group of 2 onboard tonight. The weather was all kinds of crazy tonight, with thunderstorms, rain, and winds out of every direction, switching rapidly. Tide levels were very low. We left the dock a little late, waiting for
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: NHRA Spring Nationals by Bandit 200 XP @ 57 minutes 0 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Thursday coffee time by Bandit 200 XP @ Today at 03:25 AM

Good Morning
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Skipping docks by LunkerXpress @ Today at 02:48 AM

Practice at home too. Get a jig you don't care if it takes a beating and skip it down the driveway. It's not a whole lot unlike the water. That's how I got proficient enough to skip under the docks around Conroe.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Instant pot (cookers) by Scagnetti @ Today at 01:31 AM

Originally Posted By: SheldonSFor red beans and rice get you some of these and follow the instructions. Try to use zatarans rice you find in the plastic bag. You will be spoiled. Camellia brand are the ONLY beans to use in a good New Orleans
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Anyone Going To Fork This Weekend? by TexBbq @ Today at 01:13 AM

Is there anyone from the Frisco / Little Elm area going to Fork this weekend? I need to send some rods and baits to Ronnie at Lake Fork Trophy Lures.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: No yetti thread by Rocky Robison @ Today at 01:11 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/givemeliber...r-parkland/amp/ Some will believe Yeti, some the NRA! I do know the order Yeti cancelled with the NRA Foundation after the Fla. shooting was $750K(makes me believe Yeti will still be okay) and this was be
Saltwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Guatemala Report by Meadowlark @ Today at 12:43 AM

Those seas look to die for. Guatemala is a very under rated destination, IMO. Love the fishing and the people there.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Liver........ by Duck_Hunter @ Today at 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: 2 Bee'zOriginally Posted By: Duck_HunterOriginally Posted By: SheldonSIf you had duck that tasted like liver then the cook failed. I agree. You need to come cook me a proper duck. I love shooting them but never found a good w
Bass Fishing
Prayers for family and friends.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How Stupid Do You Have to Be? by 2 Bee'z @ Today at 12:10 AM

Originally Posted By: HasBenAthletic privilege. Elite athletes are held to a different standard since they were kids. F... reality. It is a cruel bitch at times though. Idiot.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: preppers - waterbob by Uncle Zeek @ Today at 12:10 AM

Originally Posted By: ScagnettiOriginally Posted By: chickenmanThe biggest issue with prepping is water because it has a shelf life, it consumes room, and is hard to store/stack/organize. You’ve got the water issue covered but how much EUJW training
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Motorguide tour 109 45” by lodell23 @ Today at 12:01 AM

Up
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Any Secrets to Winning a Fist Fight?? by kjwolvy @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: 2 Bee'zOriginally Posted By: grandpa75672The best way is to just avoid any situation that may lead to a confrontation I agree Charlie Agree, but lots of jackwagons out there..
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to relearn bank fishing for big cats by Mckinneycrappiecatcher @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Any lake around here has flatties, so just keep trying, April-june are prime time. Rocky areas or areas with a lot of timber or logs with a creek channel or a lot of bank contour nearby are best. As far as bait goes, flatheads are fairly picky, and
Tournament Dates & Information
can you fish solo
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Polaris Ranger 6X6 by 2 Bee'z @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

More maintenance. I would not.
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Pending Lake Belton record long nose gar by 5X3Phoenix @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: AQUA11Originally Posted By: TXMulti-SpeciesNice fish, but it's a shame it's dead. "Please do NOT post bowfishing topics in this section. All such topics will be moved or deleted." I did not see that at the top of the
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Academy by BTwrestle04 @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: lucky55Academy having sale online and they don't have the item! I ordered that lews reel that was on a post last week. Awesome price, ordered, payed, waited. Then they send an email a week later saying, order canceled unable to
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fished our local lake today and caught about 17+ by Thad Rains @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

There have been several inquiries about this little private lake. It is private and only getting permission from the owner Jack to fish it. He lets me fish it when I ask, but I try mot to go overboard on it. Mr. H_______________ respects his priva
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: I lost a giant! by BTwrestle04 @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Frank the TankOriginally Posted By: BCBassCatPretty funny to be saved by grace yet mach what somebody else does...perhaps you should practice giving a little grace yourself... Anyway glad you got to experience that i-fish and h
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Lews Custom Light Speed Sticks/Mach Speed Sticks by Jason Burton Guide Service @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

I have several LEWS Rods for sale. All rods are 10 of 10 cosmetically and have only been used for a couple of months. All rods are pick up only in the Tyler area. I do travel to Dallas/Lake Fork on occasion, so I could meet someone there. All rods
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 ... 46 47 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide