Mark Perry 53952
facebook
Forum Stats
109030 Members
60 Forums
781009 Topics
10100401 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Crazy Ex Wife Stories by John Peebles @ 42 seconds ago

Been married for 25 years so I guess I got lucky and picked a good one. But I did grow up with 3 sisters who all have a little to a lot of crazy, so maybe I can help some poor bassturd on here. Constantly twisting her hair or mouth=crazy Selfies wit
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Duck boat lawsuit by Tallgrass05 @ 1 minute 21 seconds ago

There is an 1851 law that may limit their liability or damages they must pay.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Official Mavs 2018 season opener by popedaddy @ 2 minutes 22 seconds ago

I’m curious to know how a guy that satellite is not working and needs to live stream for free would go about doing that. And said guy can’t login to said satellite company to watch on fox sports app
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Fall baits? by IIIMag @ 5 minutes 34 seconds ago

Squarebills, spinnerbaits and chatterbaits. Thank you, Donald, for introducing a new approach to chatterbait retrieves.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Mega Millions by Bassbayou @ 6 minutes 43 seconds ago

Got 3 quick picks yesterday. Cost $15 Won $10 Considering overall gambling.....boats, lottery, Church cake walks.... I’m down a few hundred.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Very proud of our Marine by machinist @ 7 minutes 51 seconds ago

Absolute big honor. Young man must have been raised right and you have every right to be proud. My Grandson returned from his deployment today in South Korea. He is in the 3rd Infantry 1at Armored Brigade Combat Team.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Arkansas fatty by Flooringit @ 9 minutes 7 seconds ago

I tried, it did not work. This fish is almost a true sharelunker
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
ttt
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Missing persons alert by Smurfs @ 11 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 2014NITROZ-7Haven't heard from Moto,now oneshot.Maybe grandpa finally had enough. Never, maybe meds.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a good slip bobber set up for crappie fishing live minnows ? by Bassthumb: Phill's Guide Svc @ 18 minutes 38 seconds ago

I prefer a slip bobber with the bobber stoppers that come on the little metal thingies. You may also want a 6.5’-7’ rod to set the hook considering the amount of Slack usually in the line.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Fishing and camping? by Fish2222 @ 19 minutes 17 seconds ago

So, we camp alot in the fall and winter. We always tow the boat and fish wherever we camp. I generally see a few catfish or crappie guys in the campground, but not a bunch of bass fishermen. Who camps and fishes these days? I know I'm not the only
Photos & Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Posting a iPhone pic by Flooringit @ 19 minutes 41 seconds ago

Ahh sucky. I don’t have a pc. Could you help me out? Post a pic for me?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The Pot Post by Derek 🐝 @ 23 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIESOriginally Posted By: Derek 🐝Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIESI'll be glad when the weather changes and we get back to fishing so we can get some fishing reports up in here. Kinda funny really, we got
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: LAKE WACO by SteezMacQueen @ 26 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: coachallentcaguess you can pull right up to the restrooms for a potty break and fish under the light at night. Haha.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Giant buck swimming in Texoma by leethefishking @ 26 minutes 23 seconds ago

Nice one.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: West Texas Lakes Catching Water by tmd11111 @ 26 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 21xs EliteTwin Buttes in Angelo may be the biggest winner in this deal. It's flowing 20k with all its rivers flowing in. It’s up 4’ In the last 48 hours. Just drove to the EQ channel a few hours ago and it’s flowing pretty go
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ALCS game 4 by John Peebles @ 26 minutes 39 seconds ago

Stros with a power surge, Kemp blasted one to right Stros up 4-3. EFF that p.o.s West that was a B.S. call, the fan did not reach out onto the field he held his hands out to catch a ball coming to him. The ball was two rows deep in the stands.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: FORK -- water level ??? by champRD @ 30 minutes 1 second ago

The infamous hat spot.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts How long before by coachallentca @ 30 minutes 30 seconds ago

fishing gets good again? I figure the lake will be muddy..
Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: AMISTAD BASS GUIDE REPORT 10/15/18 by AMISTAD BASS @ 32 minutes 19 seconds ago

Guide trip in the rain until noon today produced some healthy largemouth. In one area we caught a few decent stripers and whites then we moved on. Same as past weeks lots of fish in the grass and also suspended 20-40ft with bait.. North winds/whiteca
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Another dogs in my yard thread by Nickbyrd @ 34 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fish4bassOriginally Posted By: Nickbyrdneighbor hood Get a place in the sticks. A strange dog that lunges gets the SSS. Problem solved. Roaming problems don't last long. I don’t live in the city . LAKE LIFE !!!
Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Canyon lake up almost 4 feet over night by grout-scout @ 39 minutes 54 seconds ago

Yep the river was rolling here last night. Gonna be lots of trees & limbs in the lake.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Specific Knots For Different Presentations by SteezMacQueen @ 47 minutes 45 seconds ago

I use a snell knot on Tx rigs with a tungsten weight. It lets the weight knock against the hook eye, for added noise, and it doesn’t crush or cut the knot or line. 90% of other presentations get a Palomar. The remaining get a simple Trilene knot.
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Cold Weather! Who is Fishing? by WillieRip @ 48 minutes 41 seconds ago

Fellas, this ain't cold weather.
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: RV equipment by Smurfs @ 50 minutes 12 seconds ago

t
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 ... 33 34 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide