SkeeterRonnie 53528
facebook
Forum Stats
108649 Members
61 Forums
829993 Topics
12061171 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Salsa advice by withay @ 1 minute 35 seconds ago

Desert Pepper Trading Co Salsa Del Rio Kroger
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TFF OT Survival Football by Patriot Guard Rider @ 11 minutes 3 seconds ago

In but I don't know why. I never win at this!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Friday Morning Coffee Stop! by Patriot Guard Rider @ 13 minutes 41 seconds ago

Mornin everybody. Make it a good day! Thanks banker.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: insta pot fan by 1ShotNoKills @ 13 minutes 50 seconds ago

Is it instant or is it 2 hours? Make up your mind.
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Crestliner CX17 w/ 50 HP Mercury by crope1 @ 18 minutes 16 seconds ago

simply click on the forum members name,then click where it says send pm,the rest is self explanatory.Hope this helps.Originally Posted By: TXCooterNot sure how to Pm. Text please 210-585-6226
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Legend V-20 by crope1 @ 21 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Daulton Spencehow much warranty is left? to the forum!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lowrance by GIG'EM AGGIES @ 40 minutes 15 seconds ago

Der, try All Star Marine, 3434 Dilido Rd # A, Dallas, TX 75228. They're near I30 and St. Francis. 214-320-1673
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Two Record Warmouth! by banker-always fishing @ 41 minutes 37 seconds ago

Thanks Curtis for the reply! I do not think there is a particular month when the Warmouth bite better than others. I usually catch more during the spring. As for the Warmouth bite this year,I have caught a bunch. For me the bite has been pretty go
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: TexasFest headed back to Fork by Gamblinman @ 45 minutes 54 seconds ago

And herein lies the problem....the local businesses, Chambers of Commerce, and Sabine River Authority have never invested in a suitable site for such a large venue. It's why the original Texasfest left Fork. If it rains, its nothing but a muddy mess.
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Juggin'! Ep. 5 The Flip by WillieRip @ Today at 04:10 AM

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Strange things you notice on a road trip by tmd11111 @ Today at 03:47 AM

Amarillo smells like a wet fart.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Pantera Classic 2013 w 150 Pro XS by Bandit 200 XP @ Today at 03:04 AM

Nice Cat
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Halos @ Raners by RATZ @ Today at 02:39 AM

some info on the triple play the Rangers turned: The fouth-inning play was the third 5-4 triple play in the expansion era (since 1961), according to ESPN Stats & Information research. The White Sox did it on Sept. 18, 2006, against the Tigers, a
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Shout out for for this great invention... by John Peebles @ Today at 01:53 AM

Oldie but a goodie, hadn't heard that one in about 10 years. Saw my best friend get tazed once, he had left a bag of ganja on the seat of his car and when he left the bar to go retrieve it a cop was hiding behind the vehicle, I walked out just in ti
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why do I keep getting logged out? by RATZ @ Today at 01:13 AM

That happens to me on my iphone.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Went to the high school by Kingfisher196 @ Today at 12:28 AM

That’s where I graduated from... well, the original HS anyway. A lot of my classmates are teachers or administrators there now.
Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Lavon by Ocelot @ Today at 12:26 AM

Fished near the dam tonight. Came across several schools of small white bass on way to dam. A few small cappie, and white bass along dam. A few small channel cats ~15-17 inches.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Significant other sleepwear by Frank the Tank @ Today at 12:23 AM

Open Saltwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Inshore Rigging Question by Ocelot @ Today at 12:22 AM

I use 65 # braid with 2-3 foot 20 pound sea gear florocarbon leader on my bait casters. Catch more fish with leader than without. Spinning rod I use mono. I tie my braid to one end of swivel and leader to the other. Look into the uni knot system.
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Trout fishing at Beavers Bend. by Mckinneycrappiecatcher @ Today at 12:12 AM

Felt with studs are your best bet up there. Those rocks are slick.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I Don’t Understand... (old man issue) by Frank the Tank @ Today at 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: H.Town_paddlerOriginally Posted By: Tallgrass05Originally Posted By: GourdbusterA cell phone is not exactly a luxury item anymore. It's basically necessary to survive, and not all that expensive. Having a phone and needing help
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I’m a worker’s comp liability by Bugzout10 @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

I wouldve fell on purpose getting off the chair then blamed her
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Landing (dip) net by Box Fish Hero @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Let's hear it for your favorite landing net. Brand, size, durability, cost, best place to buy it, would you buy it again? I'm sure this has been hashed out before but I wasn't able to find it through the search feature on the forum. I have looked
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Humminbird 1199 trails and waypoints??? by LittleGazoo @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Track-segmentation allow you to merge tracks. I use Reefmaster as it is the most powerful and integrates with Google Earth very well. Rideleader is free and can merge and split track-segmented tracks. But I don't know if it is still downloadable.
Tournament Dates & Information
Here's last years winning sack. Eric Krause and Steve Black weighed 21.03 with a big fish of 7.39. It's a great time of year to catch a big bag on Mother Hubbard. Plan on joining us!
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 ... 36 37 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide