LoneStarSon® 52411
facebook
Forum Stats
103146 Members
62 Forums
865368 Topics
11360246 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 10 years of HELL by TR176 @ 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 2 Bee'zOriginally Posted By: Frank the TankGood on ya RATZ..... keep fightin and prayin
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts WTB or Trade for a Hydraulic steering by Bruce Allen @ 46 seconds ago

for a 175 Mercury sjbasser@aol.com
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: B-12 Injections Without Prescription by Cast @ 1 minute 25 seconds ago

Rocky is right about two kinds. The synthetic is cheaper than the real stuff. I'm not sure which one I use. It's cheap online but made in Thailand.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Women marching by Metal Man @ 2 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MBradfordGotta give 'em props for actually doing something, not just sitting behind a keyboard whining about it on internet forums. seems you or them do not even know what your talking about. Billionaire George Soros has tie
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: The New U.S.S Jiggin El by MrRoachie @ 4 minutes 50 seconds ago

Now. Ain't you the one that had the boat inside the apartment? Cause this ain't gonna fit.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Match Fishing by Frank the Tank @ 5 minutes 23 seconds ago

Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: GTG.. Naconiche by Jacob @ 6 minutes 2 seconds ago

Let me know when. I'll donate some filets!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Bass Almost knocks Me Out Of My Boat! by Firebassin @ 7 minutes 19 seconds ago

Great video and my favorite YouTube channel. Just good fishing and good tips. No nonsense like some of the other popular YouTube channels.
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite slab? by Odds @ 11 minutes 34 seconds ago

I will go head to head with anyone on my favorite.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: 80 lb Thrust Terrova Capabilities by tbates @ 11 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Kens3313What size boat? ZX 185
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: MinnKota. Ulterra I Pilot by Odds @ 13 minutes 33 seconds ago

I bought a Power-drive 2 with the I pilot. The anchor feature is awesome. Work great for 6 months so far. I have a Powerdrive 2 with a copilot for sale new 80 pound thrust. 60 in shaft. New never installed bought it thinking it was an Ipilot.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Raven? by jagg @ 15 minutes 38 seconds ago

Lake Raven muddy? It's been a while since I fished it, but at the time it was pretty clear and had lots of vegetation around the lake. Is that not the case anymore?
Rods & Reels
Jump to new posts Broke my Falcon expert, Anyone know the rep? by AHS Fishing @ 15 minutes 57 seconds ago

I was told that the Falcon rep. was on TFF,and that he might be able to help with the warranty! Anyone Know?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts rigger belts for ccw by chickenman @ 17 minutes 11 seconds ago

Matt @ FFR holsters talked me into a rigger belt. I wasn't sure about these. I'm on day two and so far, its the best holster best I've used. If you carry a firearm on your hip, consider this belt. Originally Posted By: FFRThese belts are made fro
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: More Crappie on Lake Fork by Fishbonz @ 18 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: stubby77Originally Posted By: FishbonzOriginally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIESWOW, we call some them "barn doors". Here's the state record white crappie which weighed 4.56 lbs. Never knew they got that big. Nice T
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Secrete Lake X Record! by Chris Borden @ 19 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Team SkeeterlessWrong species there Drodge!!! That's what the man does!
Tournament Dates & Information
The wind? After Pedro camped out on island I was told it was too windy(and some fog)the next day. Hope not.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Painted Worm Weights by TX Rigged Senko @ 26 minutes 28 seconds ago

I use both lead and painted bullet weights. Have not noticed a difference but my sample size isn't large enough
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: HEADS UP weather stuff by TexDawg @ 26 minutes 29 seconds ago

On my doorstep, prolly dry up now
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Best $150-$250 rod for the money by jagg @ 27 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lconn4Originally Posted By: Deputy TSt Croix Avid Series +1 with full cork handles Yup!! Great rods with wide array of rod models. Customer Service is top notch. Made in the USA from the root to the fruit.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Glimmer of hope by No Bass!!!! @ 27 minutes 48 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hardie Siding by TexDawg @ 28 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KingwoodCatOriginally Posted By: TexDawgI have it on my house, virtually indestructible stuff, what is the condition? Unless your wife runs the lawnmower into the air conditioner which tips over and hits the house. My wife..
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: overpowered boat?? advice please guys. by hopefullythisworks @ 30 minutes 21 seconds ago

i appreciate all of the feedback!! i went ahead and decided against the purchase after all of the great info i was given. on a side note i am almost sick to my stomach. i noticed an oil leak devlop on my yamaha 150 and traced the oil leak to my air s
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Certified scales at Benbrook lake? by Smurfs @ 33 minutes 36 seconds ago

Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Bass Champs - Falcon results now posted by Bass Champs Staff @ 34 minutes 45 seconds ago

Father & Son Tompkins team win over $20,000 on Falcon with 30.98 lbs Complete results available at http://www.basschamps.com
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 ... 54 55 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide