SkeeterRonnie 53418
facebook
Forum Stats
108239 Members
60 Forums
863911 Topics
12307107 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Ranger Owner? by BigHead248 @ 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 96speedI would say 521. I have limited time in a 520 and extensive time in the 521. I've never thought "I wish this boat was a foot shorter and a little faster." The extra storage box in front of the driver console an
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: NBA Draft by kjwolvy @ 15 seconds ago

I love the Mavs, but they will suck for a while. World Cup Soccer baby.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite and least favorite lake in Texas to fish by James Biggs @ 1 minute 20 seconds ago

Fav- Hubbard Creek or Amistad Least Fav Sam Rayburn
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Kayak rant by Pat Goff @ 3 minutes 48 seconds ago

If I've got someone with me that can sit on the front while I spin it out, 3" in mud, 4" in sand. Little more if I'm by myself. I'f I'm a really long way from 4" I can step off and pull it into me and hammer it, but getting a little t
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: TFF Gardening Thread by Brad Hardt @ 4 minutes 55 seconds ago

Will do trlrman, sounds like an experiment derek
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody lose a dog or need one? by Dognot @ 5 minutes 57 seconds ago

Good looking pup !!!!!
Partner Finder
Jump to new posts Lake Worth Friday Night (22nd) by Jake Blood @ 11 minutes 13 seconds ago

I will be fishing Lake Worth Friday night, starting around 6pm till whenever...Small 16 foot Nitro... but gets around ok. Back seat is open...or fish your boat, either way.. let me know.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: favorite set up by Dan A @ 12 minutes 46 seconds ago

Falcon Cara Amistad w/ Shimano Castic... It's a pitchin' dream... Dan
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: New fly rod options?? by Jim Ford @ 13 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RexWOriginally Posted By: Jim FordInteresting; I always thought that (and I still do). But there is another school of thought out there that says grass is harder on your fly line than concrete or asphalt. I don't see how it co
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Where to store boat while fixing trailer - DFW by Stump jumper @ 14 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: smooth movehang it from a tree with com a long or ratchet straps. can't weigh too much. stern eyes and bow eye should do it. and put old phone books between straps and hull
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dog with ear infection/vertigo by Davedave @ 15 minutes 4 seconds ago

Dang. I hate to hear that.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: So, the wife unit says.... by Finesse Master/ Dropshot king @ 16 minutes 55 seconds ago

Lol yeah never heard of a “wife unit” must be a real unit
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Yamamoto Senko Lot and Hard Bait lot by chris flay @ 18 minutes 54 seconds ago

Pm sent on senko lot, thanks Chris.
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Bent trailer axle by m.sherman @ 20 minutes 5 seconds ago

took a closer look at it it was suggested to me that it may not be a bent axle but a loose nut or wore out bearing
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: I love my Kistler rods but ... by Dan A @ 20 minutes 42 seconds ago

If you ain't buying get outta the line... Dan
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Black Canyon of the Gunnison by sticknstring @ 20 minutes 44 seconds ago

I rented a 2 man pontoon with a casting deck up front. paid a guy $75 to take me via jet driven flat bottom, drop me off deep in the canyon. It took my brother and I all day to float back down. We caught well over 100 trout that day. We got into some
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Helix 7 will not import waypoints from 597? by mperl @ 23 minutes 1 second ago

I exported save waypoints from my 597ci-hd onto memory card, and then tried to import the waypoints to my Helix 7. The Helix 7 asked me if I wanted to import, I clicked on yes, but the waypoints do not show up.. I formatted the card in the Helix and
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: what in the world is up with this site ? by TexDawg @ 23 minutes 32 seconds ago

No issues on the ipad
Jump to new posts Re: Lowe Stinger 175 w Mercury 4 stroke 60hp by James Biggs @ 24 minutes 3 seconds ago

Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Skeeter 21 I Class by kevinLL @ 24 minutes 39 seconds ago

TTT
Jump to new posts Re: WTB. Lakemaster midsouth version 4 by JIM SR. @ 29 minutes 0 seconds ago

cabelas in ftw has them, bought one today they are at cust service, make sure you get the V4, she brought me out a V3 first,..
Jump to new posts Re: good trade/bad trade reports by crappie uno @ 31 minutes 15 seconds ago

A week ago David at Shut up and fish installed, 9hds& xi5, nice and clean Very professional the man knows his stuff this is for sure! Also he took my boat 8:00 am Called noonish to come get it, needless to say I was shocked. I’m super happy wit
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Vexus Boats at the Houston Boat Show by Happykamper @ 36 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ken A.I was pretty sure NTX Marine would be one of the first Vexus dealers. I am glad to see it. Joe did great as a Ranger & Triton dealer and he had a long-standing relationship with the old Ranger guys. I am sure Vexus
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery Tackle Box questions by Barn @ 41 minutes 23 seconds ago

Give MTB a try. A TFFer help start it and lives in Prosper. You can always cancel is you are not satisfied.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Anniversary - Todd & Belinda! by Gamblinman @ 41 minutes 41 seconds ago

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 ... 41 42 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide