LoneStarSon® 52606
facebook
Forum Stats
104045 Members
61 Forums
833734 Topics
11909871 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
jig makers
Jump to new posts Re: Judging any interest! by jasoniam @ 29 seconds ago

I am just no time for it!! Too many other things going on!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Well that's was a wild ride by lconn4 @ 35 seconds ago

1.5 inches of rain in Jacksonville, most of it this morning.
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: MERC PRO XS 250 - FUEL PRESSURE HELP by McBassman @ 1 minute 6 seconds ago

Update on the situation - wow I love EPA regulations (cough cough cough)... the entire issue was being caused by a faulty fuel demand valve
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Where do I start? by H.Town_paddler @ 1 minute 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RO519Originally Posted By: fouzmanI think I see my brand new roof quickly approaching from the west right now! Lol, you ain't kidding. That storm looks pretty nasty. Yeah dark as hell outside my office.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: DEREK! pay attn: by txfour @ 2 minutes 55 seconds ago

Dang.Glad I'm fat. I'll be over there in a couple weeks.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: What trailer tires do you use? by Allen Bass Fisher @ 3 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: redskeeter190Originally Posted By: jlp1carlisle @ 65 psi, just had these installed today yup... +1 However now that I have had a chance to research I would have ordered some Maxxis M8008 from discount tire. They had the Car
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: [VIDEO] Return to the Pecos - Part One by Aggroman @ 3 minutes 54 seconds ago

Awesome man!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Roofing as a second career? Should I? by RedRanger @ 4 minutes 0 seconds ago

Ricky Taylor may be an valuable asset as a roofing salesman, if you can get him away form his illustrious career in the car wash business............
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Megabass by wyatt c @ 4 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GarySHOKohoku reaction is my favorite in 110+1. Tacklewarehouse has them. thats another good lookin one
Jump to new posts Re: Commercial Line spooling station by wireman45 @ 6 minutes 52 seconds ago

offer sent
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What's the best method to get market value of your house? by H.Town_paddler @ 7 minutes 35 seconds ago

There are companies that will protest your taxes for you. If they get them reduced they keep a % of the savings. If they don't then you owe nothing. Also, I believe the Harris county tax rate is actually going down a little in 2017.
Health & Fitness
Jump to new posts Re: Upgrading Bike Components by Bass_Bustin_Texan @ 8 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NoconaBrian Want to say it was like $80/hr just for labor. Sounds like you need to start being a bike mechanic. I doubt you make $80 bucks an hour currently.
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Keystone lake oklahoma by christian myrick @ 8 minutes 29 seconds ago

Looking for any info on this lake. Intrested in striper, paddlefish and cats. Its very diffrent than the lakes around here.
Jump to new posts Re: ....14' Fiberglass Fishing Boat for Sale.... by emorydog @ 10 minutes 25 seconds ago

TTT
Rods & Reels
Jump to new posts Re: Casting line guides by Capt Craig @ 11 minutes 50 seconds ago

I don't give any consideration to the line guides. Today's modern gear is excellent. Whether it is a Falcon rod, St. Croix, or similar, I have never had any issues with the line guides.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: If you could pick a PRO? by snake oil @ 12 minutes 8 seconds ago

Nixon because he fishes like I do.....
Jump to new posts Re: Costa del Mar Caballito Blue or Green 400 Glass $120 by thomas_z71 @ 12 minutes 49 seconds ago

Hump Day bump!
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Stainless fridge for sale.......... by emorydog @ 12 minutes 49 seconds ago

Nice clean fridge for sale. Got a scuff and a few dings in the move but work as it should. It was bought Feb '14 so not a lot of run time and been in the garage for 6 mos. Was going to keep as a garage fridge but don't have room. $350 Shoot a
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Senko Colors by David Burton @ 13 minutes 46 seconds ago

Agree with the watermelon or green pumpkin based colors normally. Add a purple based color for shady areas, and Chartreuse based for when they are really feeding!
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Important notes for CrappieFest by Double Row @ 15 minutes 50 seconds ago

I sure wish I still had my boat.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Honey Hole: Granbury & Palestine by Mark Jones @ 19 minutes 2 seconds ago

For those who'd like early access to the commercial free extended VOD of Granbury, here's the link: https://vimeo.com/209982772 And here's the link for the Palestine show that aired on the network.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fast retrieve reels by Fishinfellow @ 22 minutes 3 seconds ago

anything slower than a 7.1 gear ratio is most likely collecting dust on my work bench...
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Falcon Rods by topconmm @ 22 minutes 43 seconds ago

Still looking
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: How to make jug lines out of pool noodles? by Littlefeather @ 25 minutes 38 seconds ago

My versions. Small and large flagging noodles
Open Saltwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing Seadrift by Captain Nathan Beabout @ 26 minutes 33 seconds ago

give me a call when you get some time, and I can answer a lot of your questions. thanks
Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 ... 56 57 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide