SkeeterRonnie 53242
facebook
Forum Stats
107132 Members
60 Forums
821218 Topics
10383535 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Be careful out there! by Crazy Ivan @ 24 minutes 9 seconds ago

Since the water level at Tawokoni has come up so much we are noticing some pretty interesting items floating up on shore. Boats, chairs, logs. I even saw an aluminum drive shaft about 4" in diameter floating by. I would hate to run into that
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Traeger or Propane smoker by Bandit 200 XP @ 39 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JayC41Neither
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Trailer Wheel Bearings by BigCaseyB206 @ 45 minutes 26 seconds ago

I found those at Parts Plus when I needed to replace bearings in my old Champion trailer.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: looking for a specific jig by C.M. @ Today at 02:55 AM

Originally Posted By: FinaddictMad Crappie Jigs https://www.facebook.com/madcrappiejigma...3833528/?type=3 Do they have a website? I don't use Facebook
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a Guide 3/17/18 by Daniel Armstrong @ Today at 02:25 AM

Give me a shout if your looking to come up towards Lake Texoma!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Grapevine - The Sights and Sounds.. by BigCaseyB206 @ Today at 02:23 AM

Nice video!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jackson, Mississippi by Westside Bass @ Today at 01:24 AM

Originally Posted By: 1ShotNoKillsClose call in Monroe LA at Wendy's on MLK. Always sketchy in Monroe, right off the tracks
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing the Riverwalk by Indianation65 @ Today at 12:56 AM

I'd probably give it 1 or 2 my tries over the next few weeks. ...------
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts After two weeks by Pot licker @ Today at 12:49 AM

Hi everybody! My husband and i finally got to get back on the water. Our boat had some minor problems, but got that taken care of. While the boat was out of commission we had some time to tie some jigs and today we got to try them out. Crappie and a
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Best brand of store bought summer sausage by leethefishking @ Today at 12:30 AM

I will vouch for granzines as well. Good stuff.
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Still Getting Limits! by banker-always fishing @ Today at 12:28 AM

Thanks chascat,Jamie,pop r, and Yesenia for the replies! Looks like the trout season for me is coming to an end! Can't wait until next December!
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Hickory Creek White Bass/Hybrid Run 2018 by Robert Hunter @ Today at 12:23 AM

when the water looks like that or worse the best time to be there. By a long shot at that
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Originally Posted By: conroyz28I have a 24v 70lb motorguide. It's in great shape that I took of my Z7 before I sold it. $250. I'm in Anna shaft size , hand or foot
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Boat Names by KQT @ Today at 12:05 AM

Plan B
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Trans gender wrestler by 2 Bee'z @ Today at 12:02 AM

Originally Posted By: WAWII believe I covered this already this morning And you thought they read it... That is funny
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TFF OT Camping/Fishing Trip... LAKE FALCON by 2 Bee'z @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Nice work Gentleman
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hoots by Duck_Hunter @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Nickbyrd You didn’t tell us you were hanging out with 1shot tonight.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Margarita Day by Duck_Hunter @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Coach HarkOriginally Posted By: Ranger1Originally Posted By: Coach HarkThanks but I stick to my statement. I ate at Rio Mambo tonight. I drank Dos Equis and the wife drank margarita, a woman drink 🤷‍&#9
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Enlistment time for the teenager. by hawki213 @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: 2 Bee'zOriginally Posted By: Pintail711Thank you for your service and your son for his future service. This^^^^^^
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: WW2 Gun by Duck_Hunter @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: grandpa75672OK noise a gun makes. Sounds like too many video games and guns that go pew pew. Need to spend time on the range and hear the sounds of real guns. They damn sure don't go pew pew. That sounds more like what a fart
jig makers
Jump to new posts Re: Flying squirrel by gar1970 @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan_n_TexasThat is really great looking. Love to hear how well it worked. thank you sir!
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: PFD by Carver @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

I prefer inflatables but they suffer from premature inflation on a regular basis ( I have had 3 inflate while in storage or transit ) unless you drop the coins for a hydrostatic inflation model. My current weapon of choice is a Mustang with MOLI webb
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Bluesky Catamaran Taking form by Carver @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

What is the pitch of the propeller compared to the Native? That should tell us more about what happens with each revolution.
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: screen shot by Notaguide @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

What lake
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Coward cop update by kjwolvy @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

..and it was Sheriffs department...couldnt make the PD.
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 ... 51 52 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide