LoneStarSon® 52537
facebook
Forum Stats
103549 Members
61 Forums
869165 Topics
11405043 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bald Eagle killed by Hotrodjrd @ 4 seconds ago

And people wonder why we need a wall!
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: dumb question? snakes by Huckleberry @ 35 seconds ago

Get a blood red one to ward off sharks. Get one wrapped with a picture of a big floating log to ward off snakes.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: joke from another place by Indianation65 @ 1 minute 4 seconds ago

Addendum: It's unclear whether "HE" jumped or was pushed. ...wisdom
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Johnny Morris / American rodsmith by Walker_wilson13 @ 1 minute 15 seconds ago

Is reel a JMX10HA or 20HA?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Traeger or Big Green Egg? by forkduc @ 1 minute 25 seconds ago

Check out Cajun Grill.
Jump to new posts Re: Bobo's Thumper by jbobo @ 2 minutes 18 seconds ago

I have some thumpers ready to go now. Give me a call.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Are these fish? by David Burton @ 2 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: McBassmanNessie!!!!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Future trips to Mexico by forkduc @ 4 minutes 28 seconds ago

Just returned from a week at Huites and zero issues.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: New address at Lake Fork by Allen Bass Fisher @ 5 minutes 37 seconds ago

west tex angler, I will be doing the same thing (almost) in about 8 weeks. I'm retiring and will be spending most of my days (mid week of course) fishing in east Texas. I have a place on (well right off of) Bob Sandlin. We'll have to hook up some
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Looking For A Bow Lease by basshunter1 @ 6 minutes 59 seconds ago

ttt
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Nolan river, Blum tx by MightyMike @ 8 minutes 5 seconds ago

need more flow for them to go up the Nolan. (just my opinion)
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: When it comes to HEB... by Kattelyn @ 8 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Lannie RobertsonHurst Euless Bedford That's what confused me when I first moved here 20 years ago. I saw the Hurst / Useless / Bedford water towers and was absolutely confused me going "Hey... um... wait.. what???"
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: Grapevine Open 2.25.2017 by Josh Fulton @ 8 minutes 16 seconds ago

Adams and I are in
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Tx_ThumpAddict by tboxfish @ 8 minutes 24 seconds ago

Happy Birthday
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lewisville fishing barge report. by yask65 @ 10 minutes 0 seconds ago

yeah have met a couple pretty good people out there ! most are friendly and willing to help out with whats biting and what to use for bait ! glad to hear they have improved the place .
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Arlington crappie by mavsfan @ 12 minutes 12 seconds ago

PM sent
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Protect Our Resources by TwoLakes @ 14 minutes 2 seconds ago

I've seen knuckleheads fishing for Crappie chunking Bass back like they're a Bowfin/Grinnel/Gar etc..... I haven't seen a Bass fisherman throw a Crappie back like that. I'm not sure what the point is either. It says something about the menta
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: First Newman...now....Ya gotta wonder about those postmen by BlueNitro @ 14 minutes 3 seconds ago

Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Bassmans Lodging Free 2 night stay Giveaway by bassfishinglawyer @ 14 minutes 16 seconds ago

Okay - I had planned to come, and I was trying to make it happen, but because my daughter's 21st birthday is the 19th, she and the wifely unit want me hanging around that weekend. Tried to make it work but couldn't. However, I plan to come down the
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Partner caught a nice one on Granbury last Sunday. 9.85 lbs by Kyle_N07 @ 16 minutes 29 seconds ago

Glad to see some real nice ones being caught in Granbury...I wonder the over/under for boats in that area Sunday. LOL
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Toshiba, House of cards! by JCG57 @ 16 minutes 42 seconds ago

Sorry to read that about Toshiba. I have owned two of their TVs and very pleased by both. Sounds like their Westinghouse acquisition was a disaster.
Terry did an awesome job on my poles. I had a great buyer's experience with him. He answers the phone every time you call, he's very knowledgeable on boats and his prices are unbeatable. I'll give this guy my business every time.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: My lips are still numb... by NoconaBrian @ 17 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jboboOriginally Posted By: Dave-0Originally Posted By: NoconaBrianMaybe a year or so ago was time my lips went numb. I had something maybe a power tool plugged into the end of an extension cord. Wouldn't turn on so I grabbed the
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Tales from Basschamps Cedar Creek! by JoeyC @ 18 minutes 7 seconds ago

Was my first BassChamps tournament so we had no idea what to expect. I'd been out to CC 3 times for practice before the off limits and never could put it together. The day of the tournament we found them pretty good on a single stretch of docks that
Jump to new posts Re: 4 Quantum Reels F/S by swarner @ 18 minutes 35 seconds ago

PM Sent
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 ... 57 58 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide