LoneStarSon® 52803
facebook
Forum Stats
104824 Members
60 Forums
791326 Topics
10003347 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Ranger vs Phoenix? by Andrew Y'Barbo @ 24 seconds ago

Where can you find a fully loaded out 921 for 63k?
Bass Fishing
Bent shaft possibly
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Somerville by Catfish-hunter @ 1 minute 46 seconds ago

Nice one another record?
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: Mountain Creek Tournament by bradnitro175 @ 2 minutes 11 seconds ago

What won it's been tuff for me to bust 10 lbs lately
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Some hog for smoking by von rage @ 11 minutes 51 seconds ago

I like your choice of longneck.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Elite format at Sam Rayburn by txmasterpo @ 12 minutes 51 seconds ago

Mr. Lizard presents some valid, logical arguments.... Well done....be great day for bass fishing when it's universal
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dale Watson and the Lonestars by Hard Rain @ 18 minutes 54 seconds ago

Dan's Silverleaf is a cool venue to see live music saw Rudy C's son play there one ngiht it was a good time
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gallbladder attacks by jackwabbit @ 19 minutes 45 seconds ago

Nope lol.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Rods for sale by Chet @ 21 minutes 18 seconds ago

PM's answered
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Farm Pond by collincountytx @ 27 minutes 22 seconds ago

So how did you do? Fishing was pretty darn good where I was today.
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Scam boats on craigslist by ChuChu1 @ 29 minutes 42 seconds ago

Must be a Metro Mess thing.
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: AWESOME DAY ON LIVINGSTON by FishnDenton @ 30 minutes 19 seconds ago

Nice haul Matt. Can't wait to get down there mid June.
Tow Vehicles & Auto Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 2010 F150 Hard Downshift by cg203 @ 31 minutes 7 seconds ago

Mine did it the whole time I owned it. I took it back to the dealer several times, with little to no luck stopping it. Drove the truck 145,000 miles before I traded it in and it was never more than an annoyance.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Dead trim motor by WAWI @ 31 minutes 43 seconds ago

I'd probably relieve the pressure with a screwdriver and raise it.
Partner Finder
Jump to new posts Re: fishing partners by Gr8WhiteC @ 33 minutes 45 seconds ago

BMART, I recently moved here from the gulf coast so I have absolutely no knowledge of the area lakes. Electronics and center consoles on the other hand I know very well. If I can give you any direction on electronics I would be glad to do so!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Having trouble with my Humminbird Mega helix. by Usmc826 @ 35 minutes 36 seconds ago

It has a transom Mega transducer from Humminbird and then has a trolling motor transducer installed in it. Get Side Imaging off of the transducer in the rear but no down Imaging or 2d sonar. You are awesome when I put the trolling motor down I get 2D
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dating age Daughters? by RedEar12 @ 36 minutes 31 seconds ago

I have 2 daughters. No flatbills come to my castle.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Michigan? by presley @ 37 minutes 46 seconds ago

Good brewery's around Harbor Springs just south of the UP
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Catching Suspened Bass in 26-40Ft of Water!! by cantcatch5 @ 41 minutes 47 seconds ago

Cool video! I grew up fishing deep on Lake Meredith and lakes in New Mexico but have gotten away from it after moving to East Texas. Experiment with tying that bucktail on with a loop knot, it can really change how it swims. Jason
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Clark 5-27-17 by MilesHunter @ 43 minutes 50 seconds ago

Good job Rodney! Those are some good lookin' fish.
Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Current Choke Canyon Report? by ChuChu1 @ 44 minutes 33 seconds ago

Those are recovered frac water.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Are these worth anything by V-Bottom @ 44 minutes 50 seconds ago

Make for good Christmas Tree Ornaments.................
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Denison dam by TheKingOfFish @ 48 minutes 28 seconds ago

Was a bust! caught 1 small striper probably 14" and not on a fly... Couldnt fly fish because they were already generating when i got there. I got there at 645a. It was slow for everybody there. Maybe 15 guys at most there. Oh well maybe next tim
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lewisville 5-27 by GetSlimed @ 49 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: El Gato AzulC3 6500 trophy collection bluecat custom...I think they are out of stock but next time your lookin to get a new reel I would check with them first...I got 4 of the blues for $125 a piece ...you can get a tricked out
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts White bass help? by AvidBassin @ 52 minutes 38 seconds ago

Im not very good at fishing for these fish unless they are schooling does anyone have tips for me when Im graphing then but they arent popping the top?
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 ... 52 53 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide