Topics1,039,218
Posts13,961,132
Members144,196
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Electronics, Sonar, Radar, Chart Plotters, Mapping Chips Jump to new posts
Re: Refurbished Ionic Bandit 200 XP 5 minutes ago
Not so happy now , I bought a 12v 50ah , so it shows up and and has a sticker on it and it says 12 v 48 ah , call customer service and he says drop it down to 20% , should fix it .
Was down to 49 % and shuts down , no nothing , no blue tooth , only used it twice . Charges back up to 12v 46 ah . That's why you only get 30 days warranty , $175.00 down the drain
28 3,384 Read More
General Equipment Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Charging Lithium Batteries in Series Bandit 200 XP 32 minutes ago
Checked Refub Ionic battery this morning and it read 100% 12 v 46 ah , so i loss 2 more ah . So that was a waste of $ 175 .00 ,
only used it twice , 30 day warranty , they should have junked this one ,
8 261 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Site Slow Bandit 200 XP 50 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Bandit 200 XP
Originally Posted by TexDawg
Yes, very slow, like it was several months ago

19 639 Read More
Re: I danced with my wife yesterday fuzzion 2 hours ago
Very Cool Steve! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your journey.
58 1,478 Read More
DIY Jump to new posts
Re: Tomato Gurus The Searchers 2 hours ago
[Linked Image]
4 145 Read More
Bass Fishing Jump to new posts
BASS @ St. Johns River Douglas J 2 hours ago
Out of control old timer pulls a gun on Scott Martin. shocked

[Linked Image]

0 22 Read More
Re: Bois D Ark is going to be the next HOT Lake for years Douglas J 2 hours ago
Originally Posted by slim 285
TFF and Facebook will be the demise of Bois d arc . I was there Tuesday and seen Okies and Arkansas folks .

We saw some from as far as Missouri
23 2,029 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
WTB Bass Raider/Pond Boat Walker_wilson13 3 hours ago
Looking to buy a 2 man pond boat. Bass Raider, Pond Prowler, or any of the 8’-10’ plastic boats.
Wanting to rig from the ground up, so preferably one that has been sitting in the backyard or garage collecting dust.
Text 817-888-5191 with some pictures or if you have a connection!
0 18 Read More
Re: Seattle at Ranger, 4/24 Allison1 5 hours ago
Rangers won 5-1. Corey Seager was hurt on a wild pitch and Wyatt Langford got a raspberry when he stumbled going around second. Instead of an easy triple he was tagged out trying to get back to second.
3 136 Read More
Re: Shut-Up-And-Fish...Authorized Sales, Certified Rigging for Garmin, Humminbird, Lowrance, Minn Kota, & MotorGuide... shut-up-and-fish 5 hours ago
Bump
50 5,294 Read More
Re: Bois D Ark is going to be the next HOT Lake for years slim 285 5 hours ago
TFF and Facebook will be the demise of Bois d arc . I was there Tuesday and seen Okies and Arkansas folks .
23 2,029 Read More
Re: 2021 Ranger Reata 1850 MS shut-up-and-fish 5 hours ago
ttt
1 177 Read More
Re: University of Texas Harleydude 5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21
Chit school in a chit town full of liberals what would you expect.

Nailed it!
18 541 Read More
Re: Ammo lands OK man in Caribbean slammer Harleydude 5 hours ago
Happened to my FIL on a trip to Cayman. Made it there just fine and had a great week on the beach and then they found one 9mm round in the bottom of his backpack on the return. Granted he had been going there since the early 80’s so he had a substantial travel history to the island which helped but he was detained and had to spend an extra day locked up in a hotel room until he could see a magistrate. Luckily the magistrate realized it was not intentional and let him off with a fine and didn’t ban him from coming back. If you carry in the states you better double check your bags before you travel out of country. British territories do not play when it comes to the no guns thing. We figure he cleared his carry gun at some point and just forgot the loose round was there.
27 750 Read More
Re: Bois D’Arc Observations From the Weekend David Burton 5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Douglas J
Went yesterday for a few hours, did a lot of looking and a little fishing. Caught some, nothing bigger than 4#.

Some really cool areas of the lake and if this lake can hold up, it is going to have some excellent off shore fishing.

Did you find the submerged Pipe Bridge with the really deep-sided creek channel?
57 4,149 Read More
Re: University of Texas Pilothawk 5 hours ago
Another reminder that the good thing about Austin is that on a clear day you can see all the way to Texas.
18 541 Read More
Tow Vehicles & Auto Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Ram 1500 ecodiesel Lone_Wolf 5 hours ago
He also mentioned the rumor about the class action lawsuit and said it was going to happen, why else would the engine replacement cost for these skyrocket lately?
133 25,923 Read More
Re: Tires Lone_Wolf 5 hours ago
On on my second set of GY endurance, after that first set I am sold on them, best trailer tire I've ever owned.
17 2,978 Read More
Re: I am trying to price tires on Discount website. Lone_Wolf 5 hours ago
Just FYI Discount has and April special going now, if you order online $80 off
13 1,036 Read More
Re: Firefly's MARKIT 5 hours ago
I use to have a lot in our backyard
Took out a big cedar and other trees and we do not get as many now
26 883 Read More
Photos & Videos Jump to new posts
Re: Moon 04/24 Kicker16 5 hours ago
I saw when I was driving back in tonight awesome site. And great pic by OP thumb
6 192 Read More
Re: Pets/animals lconn4 5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Westside.
How's Lucky fairing?

[Linked Image]

Doing well, just hanging out with his buds as usual.
26 776 Read More
On the road in Texas Jump to new posts
Re: Cedar creek lake lodging Shady Ladies Family Retreat 5 hours ago
The place sounds great. If it’s full send them in over to the Shady Ladies Family Retreat. I have 5 really nice cabins 8 minutes from Log Cabin ramp. Plenty of very safe boat/trailer parking. Cold AC, hot showers, comfy beds, full kitchens all in a very peaceful setting tucked away in the woods. Book on AirBnB using this link.

https://www.shadyladies.net/booknow
10 1,600 Read More
Re: Bois D’Arc Observations From the Weekend Douglas J 5 hours ago
Went yesterday for a few hours, did a lot of looking and a little fishing. Caught some, nothing bigger than 4#.

Some really cool areas of the lake and if this lake can hold up, it is going to have some excellent off shore fishing.
57 4,149 Read More
Re: HS tournament on PK B.K.S. 5 hours ago
Taking the time to read through this, the TD fumbled the ball, the boat captains that launched and stayed out in this are not too bright or a combination of the 2. It has to be one or the other right? No how about a combination of the 2. It has been brought up about lightening an other HS sports, I believe the rule is if lightening is detected in the area you clear the field for 30 minutes then resume play unless lightening happens during that time then the clock starts over. The TD and the boat captains should both be held responsible for this charlie fox trot. TD should either have delayed the event or sent out a text calling for all to take shelter immediately. If there is no cell service then this falls on the boat captains and not the kids, even if they are ultra competitive and going to be the next KVD. Remember this are only kids and kids don't always make the best decisions and in this case Adults should be making these, but what I've witnessed over the last couple of years of "Growing the Sport" Adults is a term best used loosely! Mi Dos Centavos
94 5,393 Read More
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19
© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide