SkeeterRonnie 53185
facebook
Forum Stats
106801 Members
61 Forums
867670 Topics
12330070 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian fishing trip by cob @ 37 seconds ago

Take a look at Delaney Lake Lodge in NW Ontario. Been there twice. Great people. Guide every day, all meals, shore lunch. You can fish for Walleye. SMBass, Pike, Musky, and Lake Trout. Some of our group catches all 5 species for the"grand slam&q
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Question about hospice- by Big Possum @ 58 seconds ago

We had Hospice for my dad 3 years ago...they were great. Let them tell you what they can do, then ask for anything that crosses your mind. Our help was there for him and the family. God blessed us with great people. Prayers for you all.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Water Heater by ToadSnatcher14 @ 1 minute 35 seconds ago

So I suppose the leak is less than the tank size? Meaning the duration you leave it off the tank won’t empty? I would hate to have cold water rush into a water heater that was trying to stay hot. Bad things can happen if tank goes empty... I guess
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: White 10ft Power Poles for sale or trade by bigfish76 @ 2 minutes 42 seconds ago

Ttt
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Nitro Z-9 ride? by K.D. @ 2 minutes 47 seconds ago

Then consider them FREE! I just built both z19 and a z19 tournament package. When including the 4 stroke outboard, HDS 9 and 7 graphs I have, the 80 fortex, the storage box fan ventilation system that is standard on a Skeeter, the rod organizer, the
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sous Vide Bacon Cheeseburger by SheCrappieKilla @ 3 minutes 3 seconds ago

Hope that kid wipe his butt and get them dirty feet off the counter. I am out.
Jump to new posts Lews TP1S by jackmason @ 3 minutes 5 seconds ago

Tournament Pro TP1S that is in excellent condition. FTF Dallas area only. 90.00
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Goofy bait names by JIM SR. @ 4 minutes 13 seconds ago

JITTER BUG
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The bachelor? by Gourdbuster @ 4 minutes 24 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Cleaning out garage. rods, reels, leaning post, misc stuff by Kerry Dugan @ 5 minutes 18 seconds ago

Cutting back on some fishing/boat equipment... 2) Abu 6501c3 Left hand brand new $100 each 1) Abu 6000 Red $55 1) Abu 65004 $65 3) Abu Blackmax Brand new $30 each 1) Blackmax used $20 2) Lews speed spool 7.1:1 $75 each 2) BP Pro Qualifiers 6.4:1 $45
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Linking HDS-8 gen 2 to HDS-7 gen 2 Touch by javelin150 @ 6 minutes 22 seconds ago

Both graphs need to have a sw of 2.0 or higher. The Lowrance HDS Gen 2 2.0 update is the one that enables chart sharing via ethernet. Here is the release that describes chart sharing. ftp://software.lowrance.com/Documents/HDS_GEN2_RTM2_ADD_EN_988-
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Are you using your Ultrex built in Transducer? by SteezMacQueen @ 6 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: skeeterKOriginally Posted By: harvey walkerdoes the us2 cable on the Ultrex plug in to your sonar or do you need an adapter cable. I have a Terrova and had to buy a cable. I want to upgrade my sonar but I will need to add $30
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Older Bass Anglers by Phototex @ 6 minutes 48 seconds ago

I´ll be 76 this year, and retired from the USAF in 1987. I still fish as often as I can. I miss my old Hydrasport, but now fish from an 8-foot pond boat. I haven´t fished a tournament since the mid-70s, though, and I really don´t miss them much. They
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: What Pro would you want to fish with for a day? by txmasterpo @ 7 minutes 22 seconds ago

KVD anywhere Combs on Fork
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Patriots Eagles Super Bowl by RayBob @ 8 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: txmasterpoAnd one more thing.... Ranger sounds like a damn lunatic, except he was right about one thing, if The Pats had been in the NFC East the last 30 years their trophy case would look different...as would Pittsburgh's!! Y
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Oil rig blowout by mudd @ 9 minutes 4 seconds ago

We was talking bout this at lunch. Crazy all the big shots was on the derrick when it happened. That’s unusual
high school bass fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Montgomery HS by J Rankin @ 9 minutes 29 seconds ago

Thanks ..
Jump to new posts Curado 200B5 by jackmason @ 10 minutes 59 seconds ago

Nice greenie. Excellent condition FTF Dallas area only. 65.00.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Yellowstone ideas and help by SheldonS @ 11 minutes 14 seconds ago

This book is a little older but still valid. https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Family-Yellowstone-Tetons-National/dp/0898869722
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The comb-over and the donut by fish4bass @ 12 minutes 43 seconds ago

My Grandfather told me "Never trust a bald headed man or a Canadian". No offence to anybody.
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Question - going from stainless to aluminum by TripletsFish @ 13 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BigDadI think the OP may have been more concerned about damage to his prop-shaft/lower unit. Is there any truth that prop-shaft/lower unit damage is less likely in case of a strike if an aluminum prop is used? I always heard t
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Austin/San Antonio White Bass Run fishing from shore by BrandoA @ 13 minutes 44 seconds ago

Bend state park can be good but I suspect it won't be to stellar with low flow rates
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: New Gator Hull by Rube G. @ 13 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ken A.Not bashing anyone's "gator hull" but I think some fiberglass shops version of a gator hull is different from others. I saw a gator hull on one of my friend's Legends and it looks just like the Rhino Liner tha
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Coleman Report by Luke57 @ 14 minutes 15 seconds ago

Thanks for RV info that is a good deal gunna have to hook up and head out
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: VIN help by V-Bottom @ 15 minutes 28 seconds ago

Claim as Homemade.......don't know if you have to have receipts for materials here.......
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 ... 20 21 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide