SkeeterRonnie 53407
facebook
Forum Stats
108206 Members
60 Forums
863635 Topics
12303188 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts 6/18 Flounder gigging - torrential rain and 40mph winds by Capt Rick Hammond @ 13 minutes 26 seconds ago

6/18/2018 I had the Dean K. family group of 4 onboard tonight. Conditions started out nice, with SSE wind at 10mph and high tide levels. Just after dark, the weather began to deteriorate, with steady light rain and increasing winds. We got a really s
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Minn Kota Turbo 50 32lbs Transom Mount Trolling Motor by possom813 @ 19 minutes 10 seconds ago

Bump, make an offer
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 52,560 Beers by FXfromTx @ 26 minutes 53 seconds ago

Wow David going from 12+ every single day to 12 years sober is quite the accomplishment. Congratulations!
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Belton lake Hybrids by SunUpSunDown @ Today at 12:54 AM

Getting limits on Belton lake
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Stros stay hot with walk off win by John Peebles @ Today at 12:24 AM

Fixing to find out if Sea is for real, they have 3 at NNY followed by 3 at Bos.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Pray for Matt Allen by Supermat @ Today at 12:15 AM

Good looking out
Bass Fishing
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: New to Stripers/Hybrids by Ed-n-eddy @ Today at 12:09 AM

Nice vids! Good tactics and I appreciate the explaining why you're doing what you're doing--now if I can manage to remember the info. What's a good weight to start out with for those slab(?) jigging spoons?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Prostate Cancer by RayBob @ Today at 12:05 AM

Knee mail up. My dad did the pellets but as you've found out every case is different. Good hunting in your search for a treatment. Every man will eventually develop prostate CA.
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: WHAT TO EXPECT at Bay Flats Lodge Resort & Marina by banker-always fishing @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

Awesome post and some solid fish. Good job. Side Note:
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hey 1Shot by Coach Hark @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

His face was pretty bad for falling. I’m ready to see Jordan get his arse beaten down by Colton.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ***Dim Sum Partner Needed*** by Scagnetti @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: TR176I used to frequent Maxims for dim sum, and always had a portion of crispy duck, and jelly fish. It was just a few blocks from Kiriin.The place is now a bank. Maxim’s used to be the go to place and I always liked Kirin too
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Costly day of fishing by Freeman Clark @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Never lost a rod and reel out of my 20 year old Bee Ready.
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Prayer Request by SGT BALLARD @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIMEPrayer sent Rd!!!! He’s a dang good dude for sure!!!! When I get my big boat back, I’m gonna try to put Steve and Sgt Ballard on some Twok Toads this winter!!!!!!!! They have both been on my list for a long time.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Ultrex breaks after 15 minutes on first trip! by PhishWhisperer @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

I watched while Bill Lowen got his MK replaced on the ramp after breaking the shaft completely into two pieces during the recent Sabine River Bassmaster Elite tournament. I think I heard him say that he had hit a cypress knee.
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Palestine Monday Night Tournaments by TxBrad @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Results! Honeycutt & Hatcher had 12.7lbs. for 1st. place. There wasn't a big fish weighted in. The Big Bass Pot will be $390.00 next week. Thanks to all who came out hope to see everyone next week.
Bass Fishing
Originally Posted By: wtf242that's crazy. also It's illegal to swim in Lady Bird Lake. I'm sure they don't know that though. I love less than 1 mile away, but i have yet to fish the lake in my boat yet. Rules are probably not their strong suit.
Lady Anglers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm not the only gal! by wytex @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Get my husband out only once in a while, he would rather look for sheds than fish, which suits me fine. Lots of fisherwomen up here.
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: "Night" fishing spinner baits by K.D. @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Here’s my thinking You’re camouflaging the bait because that’s what things in nature do. Ever see bass in a tank of very clear water lake? Notice how white and washed out they get. Now put that same bass in hydrilla and watch how dark it becomes wit
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Authentic Yellow Magic Poppers? by toofy @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Not sure why anyone cares where something is made. Does it catch fish or not?
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Carolina rig - BITE by K.D. @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Try to keep your bait hanging up. By this I mean move the weight along bottom till you find something. It may be a rock, branch or brush pile. But you’re using the bait to find cover. Once it finds something, dont be in a hurry to yank it free and st
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Hair Jig or Plastic by fridays86 @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

I would like to see a picture of that honey jig if possible
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: North Tx Bites by outfishdya @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: BarrettIf fishing one day a week and having a partner that found all these fish is considered pro then I better go get my jersey ASAP. Same story you told a month ago.... At some point, you have to quit blaming your partner...
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Solix 12 mega...2D by 44 Diesel @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Try running the lower frequency chirp. You will get more coverage with the lower frequency and better arch since targets will be in the coverage cone longer. However HB does have a true chirp low Q 2d/di transducer for the Solix and helix mega di
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Whopper Plopper FYI by Rducky @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Gig Em I don't know if they are still on sale but about a month ago I bought whopper ploppers from the Mesquite Academy as well as the one in Rockwall for $9.99 each.
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide