SkeeterRonnie 53100
facebook
Forum Stats
106356 Members
61 Forums
811869 Topics
10249991 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 4 fishing DVDs for sale The Bass Pros and Exposed by Trapper02 @ 10 minutes 49 seconds ago

Would you be willing just to sell the Exposed series only? And how much?
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: broke down on the lake by fuzzion @ 28 minutes 55 seconds ago

Great story!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Heart Burn turned into Heart Attack by fuzzion @ 36 minutes 30 seconds ago

Glad you made it.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: ulterx difficult to release and stow. by ChanceHuiet @ 37 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: the skipperA lot of guys that have had issues like you describe have had the mount twist a little when tightening the bolts down. Try backing them off a hair and seeing if it gets better. If it does then you know that's the issu
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Manson is Dead by Devil Horse @ 39 minutes 11 seconds ago

end of an era no doubt, hell prob 95% of the people on this forum wsnt even alive when he was convicted.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Why Do Crappie Turn On & Off by leanin post @ 48 minutes 49 seconds ago

fish feed mostly at night and the ones that are hungry in the morning are the ones that didnt score much the night before. thats why you can go to one school of fish on a pile and theyre lock jawed, then go 100 yards and they are on fire. I f wind co
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Community Lakes by fshng84 @ Today at 12:43 AM

Thanks Fisherman13; is a great place to fish when stocked with trout. Made one more trip Sunday to fish Turner Falls.... Took longer to get the last fish to make a limit. But, did limit out! Fun stuff!
Fly Tying
Too nice a day to pass up Turner Falls for more trout fishing. Took longer to get the last fish to make a limit. But, did limit out! 3 of the 5 caught Sunday were on the Nea Deere... Fun stuff!
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Jackplate install close to weatherford?? by jsix321 @ Today at 12:39 AM

Does anyone know which shop is closest to weatherford that can install a jackplate?
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Went Fishing... by fshng84 @ Today at 12:37 AM

Too nice a day to pass up Turner Falls for more trout fishing. Took longer to get the last fish to make a limit. But, did limit out! Fun stuff!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The 27 club by grandpa75672 @ Today at 12:32 AM

So what is the 27 club?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: When was the OT derby on Palestine? by Frank the Tank @ Today at 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: SkeeterRonnieIm in. 30 min drive to LFM for me now LOL
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Lights by senko9S @ Today at 12:27 AM

Mike, you are funny. 110 plus hour work week. Are you still a Top Flight security guard? I can give you a whistle
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Optimax "beep" at WOT by Flippin-Out @ Today at 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: dk2429... Been having this happen the past few trips.. Don't really understand..... What do y'all think? Thanks!!! I think that if you don't have a manual for your engine, you should get one - and read it. I wouldn't dream o
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Welsh? by Allen Bass Fisher @ Today at 12:16 AM

Watermelon red brush hogs and flukes. Was there twice in the last week. 50 fish one day 35 the other. Nothing big but lots of fun. Lots of healthy grass. Ramp sucks is as usual. Looking at the ramp from the lot right hand side is silted in, s
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Any recent Tawakoni pictures or reports by jbobo @ Today at 12:15 AM

Good haul!
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2006 Basscat Sabre $14,950.00 by Champion1 @ Today at 12:14 AM

Ttt
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: FPH usually not good after a cold front by Timmychanga @ Today at 12:10 AM

Originally Posted By: mg64Thanks! Sorry, I forget people don't know that one. Fort Phantom Hill is just north of Abilene.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Black Friday deals? by M. Massoletti @ Today at 12:08 AM

nothing on their site about this yet. Is it confirmed that they will have it. Usually last a week with the 20% off
Rods & Reels
Jump to new posts Black Friday Sale by DieselRX @ Today at 12:07 AM

I recently ran across an outdoors store selling fishing gear offering a 15% discount with a promo code. They seem to have a good selection. Wanted to let other anglers know. I will leave a link to their site: Promo Code: HC15 https://summerlandout
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts WTB Baseball cards and baseball memorabilia by kobeer @ Today at 12:00 AM

Looking to buy any and all baseball cards or memorabilia. If you have any please PM me or feel free to text me with what you have 817-689-8221
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Feedback on Dobyns Sierra Rods? by CAbaylor2014 @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

I've got every line of Dobyn's (except for their bottom tier Colt series) and I love the Sierra series rods I've got. They are very sensitive and strong, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if I were you.
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: San Juan in NM...why no discussion here? by robert hunter @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: SmurfsOriginally Posted By: MeadowlarkOriginally Posted By: kaboboom... Posted pics of fish are nice, but to me it's a hassle and I want to release as quickly as possible. ... Couldn't agree more. lmao now that’s funny!!
bass clubs
Jump to new posts Re: RHBC Championship Results and Pictures! by SkeeterRonnie @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

he can make some damn good pico de gallo, too!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Springfield XD-S or Glock 43 by Bonehead1 @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

I ment to say sig 938 or sig 238 dangit. I carry either the xds45 or the 938
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 ... 17 18 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide