LoneStarSon® 52591
facebook
Forum Stats
104005 Members
61 Forums
783407 Topics
9905787 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: HATE MY MORTGAGE COMPANY! by Dan90210 @ 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AdanV However, the main reason why my payment is going up is because all property taxes here have risen by almost 40% from 4 years ago. I would bet your property taxes have not gone up at all. Your homes appraised value has
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Damage Reports by Bass&More @ 37 seconds ago

Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2012 Ranger Z119 w/ 2012 Mercury 200 Pro XS $30,000 by stanley edwards @ 1 minute 4 seconds ago

Does the boat have a hotfoot?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Trevone Boykin by UTDmiller @ 1 minute 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: butch sandershe was a passenger in a car They gave him a PI, so it seems like he was being a drunk arse when dealing with the police. Could be wrong, but i have seen cops tell people (that are drunk) they will get a PI if th
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: OT Tourney west side by whatsaweighin @ 1 minute 38 seconds ago

Leon? That's digging in the bottom of the barrel too.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Be Aware of the troll under the bridge on Conroe by PowPowOl'Son @ 2 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dan90210Legal or not running on plane under those bridges is very dangerous. As a kayak fisherman I want to give a big middle finger to anyone who does that... legal or not. There are always little crappie boats and jon boats,
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 1994 Evinrude 200 Vindicator by T-racer @ 3 minutes 9 seconds ago

Rig it!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Did everyone survive last night? by TBS @ 3 minutes 11 seconds ago

I am in Rowlett and we barely got any rain. I kept watching the radar and everything was mainly north of us with a few bad storms to the south. There was a small line of nothing and that is what we got. Sorry for all the damage some folks got.
Rough Fish / Carp
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted: Gar fishing info / help by Nickbyrd @ 3 minutes 22 seconds ago

Nolan river park in cleburne . Feeds into lake pat .
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing while the classic is underway by whatsaweighin @ 3 minutes 54 seconds ago

Lol
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Wacky Hook? by Ken A. @ 4 minutes 31 seconds ago

You'll be hard pressed to beta this hook. Your line is fine for all but the heavy cover applications. http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Owner_Weedless_Wacky_Hook_4pk/descpage-OWWH.html
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: 34.12 lbs on Lewisville by Dan90210 @ 4 minutes 36 seconds ago

ok so... How deep are you fishing? I will ask it.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: PORK RINDS by Gungle @ 5 minutes 1 second ago

Great road trip food! Cheers, George
Jump to new posts Re: TFO 7'3 Heavy flipping rod Brand new by Barrett @ 7 minutes 24 seconds ago

Sold.
Jump to new posts Re: motorGuide x5 80lbs new by Sangelle @ 7 minutes 41 seconds ago

842. On universalmania
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Athens Panfish by Action_Jackson @ 10 minutes 12 seconds ago

Lake Athens is my top favorite bluegill/redear lake! Im pretty sure I've caught gills over .9lbs 10", just never take em to get weighed officially! I ALWAYS use crickets with an occasional night crawler or jig every once in a while. Only way I k
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Met KVD, Ike, Ehler, Ashley, etc... by jwcromer @ 11 minutes 9 seconds ago

I wonder if the pros tell their friends that they met Joe Blow,Bill Green,Don Miller,Pete Gray?
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Possession limit with children by jettyrat @ 11 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Fishin' NutYou cannot keep over your personal limit. So once you have 25, you must stop fishing. so much erroneous information on the net from what I have seen it is counterproductive to ask about regulations on a forum just l
Off Topic
Sounds like y'all are some no fishing fools!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: TX and future Classics by RO519 @ 12 minutes 15 seconds ago

Houston showed out considering everything that was going on. Minute Maid was cool for the weigh in with the train running for big bass and lead changes. George R Brown worked well for the expo. Conroe is just a tough lake to fish! I hope to see the C
Tow Vehicles & Auto Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Need Real world MPG's...thanks! by redchevy @ 13 minutes 53 seconds ago

2 weeks of commuting, one trip to the lake with the boat, and a day using it to position and reposition a man lift around the in-laws house while painting it. 619 miles on one tank 23.2 gallons to fill 26.68 mpg hand calculated.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Classic Observations by E5Zero @ 13 minutes 54 seconds ago

Well guys I wanted to share my experience with the Classic on Conroe. I ran a camera boat all three days with the slo-mo video on board, so when you see that on the broadcast it came out of my boat!!! Friday we shot KVD, Ike, Evers and then Ike aga
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Sour gummy worms by Nickbyrd @ 16 minutes 59 seconds ago

cool
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Bass Replica Recommendations? by NickHasty @ 17 minutes 41 seconds ago

Give artistic anglers in Duluth, MN a call. They do great work.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" by 921 Phoenix @ 21 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ranger1Originally Posted By: BCBThe Lynx is a really nice product and the reviews from those visited with in Houston were almost exactly what we expected, as we're others we've read from those in person on numerous threads. We a
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide