LoneStarSon® 52405
facebook
Forum Stats
103127 Members
61 Forums
864527 Topics
11347410 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TGIF Coffee Stop! by Patriot Guard Rider @ 1 minute 37 seconds ago

Mornin everybody
Off Topic
Jump to new posts New President by Allison1 @ 2 minutes 6 seconds ago

Wishing Trump and America a prosperous 4 years. Please keep opinions out of this thread so its not put in the Bunker.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Crappie On Lake Fork - January 19imit by PaPa@fork @ 5 minutes 4 seconds ago

Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Keel Shield by RODS454 @ 6 minutes 35 seconds ago

I'm looking for someone in DFW metroplex that does Keel Shields. Can anyone recommend someone to me. Need someone who actually has done some before. Like Marc Mitchell. Don't want to drive 2 hrs unless I have to. Thanks
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: More Crappie on Lake Fork by PaPa@fork @ 7 minutes 5 seconds ago

Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Alabama rig ? by hookinbass @ 13 minutes 40 seconds ago

I use River2Sea Rig Walker.. Made like Berkley but better built.. Look them up
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: It's a Sig !!! Army Picks Sig over Glock and Smith by RickS. @ 14 minutes 0 seconds ago

Can't remember which book it was in. Chris Kyle's or Marcus Luttrell's. But, I remember in one of them they mentioned that the Sig is preferred by many SEALS. That's a good enough endorsement for me to want one.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: No late night snack tonight Toad??? by Bugzout10 @ 15 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1ShotNoKillsOriginally Posted By: 2 Bee'zOriginally Posted By: ToadSnatcher14I'm glad some of you guys get a kick out of my awesome culinary skills. You can cook at my place whenever you wish... GHey alert does sound like a
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Sunshiny Day by Pilothawk @ 16 minutes 40 seconds ago

Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: overpowered boat?? advice please guys. by Allison1 @ 20 minutes 19 seconds ago

Legally and ethically you will find almost all of the organized tournaments do not allow for more horsepower than the manufacturer recommends. You will be trying to deceive them if you run the boat you are looking at. Fixing the problem with sticke
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Lowrance HDS 9 Gen 2 touch by Dayne @ 22 minutes 18 seconds ago

There is a function where you can recalibrate the touch screen. I had to do it but don't remember the key strokes. Check your manual for the correct procedure.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ricky Williams dash cam in Tyler by elcoyote, esq. @ 25 minutes 48 seconds ago

"Looking like you might be up to something" = being born black, according to my super secret east Texas decoder ring.
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fishfinder cutting off when I crank big motor by Dayne @ 26 minutes 0 seconds ago

Any time the voltage drops below 11v your electronics will shut down. That is not good for the software. Get a good 1000 or more CCA battery and you should be good to go.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Coffee creek ramp lake fork by Bugzout10 @ 28 minutes 5 seconds ago

Ok thanks
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Critters in the attic by Dubee @ 28 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SlabWhispererGo to TSC or a feed store and pick up a package of "Just One Bite" It works! They will eat it and it will dehydrate them, and they will go outside in search of water and die. If they do die in your attic,
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 6' White Keel Shield New in Package! by Hook'em79 @ 31 minutes 46 seconds ago

This shouldn't last long... Good luck with sale,
yakkers classifieds
Jump to new posts 2015 Slayer Propel 10 $1800 firm by The Black Hammer @ 33 minutes 12 seconds ago

I have a 2015 Slayer Propel 10 for sale. Asking $1800 firm. Only option is the YakAttack Lever Lock Anchor Trolley. Love this little yak. Light and I use it everywhere.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Soft Plastic Lure Near Longview by Jignpig65 @ 35 minutes 35 seconds ago

Yes, spelling errors that cause grammar errors do occur every time you decide not to preview.
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Ft, worth -east tex. pipeline? by texsam @ 37 minutes 20 seconds ago

Thank you sir.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: 1 and Done by Chuck A @ 40 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SAKSI second the electronics with offshore a close second. I agree. Plus I think if I could utilize my electronics the offshore confidence would follow.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Still no 2017 fish! by FishVibesTv @ 42 minutes 52 seconds ago

Thank you ToddFish!
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Return to Kiribati (Christmas Island) by Hunter498 @ 44 minutes 18 seconds ago

Thank you so much for the report and the pics in the post. That is a place that I would love to visit. Looks like great fishing!
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Redbreast bite. FANTASTIC ! by banker-always fishing @ 52 minutes 10 seconds ago

Thanks Will,Jamie,and Leo for the replies! Jamie: The water bodies are in GREAT shape. Should be a GREAT year!
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Middle nueces gill's by banker-always fishing @ 53 minutes 59 seconds ago

Thanks Leo! Looks like a GREAT year ahead!
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Denison Dam Crappie by crapicat @ Today at 04:59 AM

Originally Posted By: YetiguyWell I'm going to have to up my weight class to fish at that depth for sure. It took WAY too long to get my jigs at that deep. I will be going back. Any recommendations on colors at that depth (especially in the evenin
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 ... 25 26 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide