SkeeterRonnie 53007
facebook
Forum Stats
105892 Members
60 Forums
854593 Topics
12171649 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
One thing that gives me hope is Coach P is known for upsets. OU, USC, Wisconsin and the Ducks to name a few. It seems he thrives for these moments
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Since The First Profit Quiz Was So Fun by steve hummert @ 49 seconds ago

Assuming the scooter was fully depreciated and his cost was zero when he sold it to David, the net profit was $110.00 Sold it twice....$100.00 + 90.00 = 190.00 in sales Bought it once ......$80.00 in cost Difference is $110.00 gross profit
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Pouring With a Purpose Sneak Peek by Magged Out @ 1 minute 47 seconds ago

Them thump chubbies are Nice
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Prevailing winds and subsequent pressure? by i-Fish @ 2 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Donald HarperKeeping a log book over your years of fishing is the best way to get some kind of consistency out of wind changes, strength of the wind, temperatures of air/water and the change in pressure. Most do not do this as
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rangers/Mariners by ToadSnatcher14 @ 3 minutes 57 seconds ago

Quit being a bunch a P's. Baseball is here. The time is now. All you need to give them is a chance. Man up ladies.
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Arkansas & A&M by tman @ 3 minutes 58 seconds ago

need to move these as i cannot go $200.00 ea
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Property Taxes by dmr183 @ 4 minutes 3 seconds ago

I moved here from AZ, my state income tax was around 3k with no property tax. We just purchased a home here that property taxes are around 10k a year. It's absolutely ridiculous here! I would much rather state income tax!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Mmmmm good!!! by the skipper @ 4 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dmr183I've got to be honest with you, that's the worst looking fried fish I've ever seen! Did you leave the skin on? I agree. That doesn't look very good. Take the skin off.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Tackle Addict by B.Hollingshead @ 4 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lamoon78Originally Posted By: B.HollingsheadThe only bad thing I can say the difference between the 2 is TW has a way bigger selection Jeff and the guys at Addict mostly carry what’s used for this area if they don’t have it he
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Little miss piggie by Nickbyrd @ 4 minutes 55 seconds ago

Killing a few cold ones at the wife's uncles house walk around the corner and find this lol crazy kid
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: IGFA Light Class Tippet Records Pending by flyfshrgrl @ 5 minutes 15 seconds ago

Thanks, FishyB. Had great help and support. The Coho, which I thought would not happen and ended up being the first one, had me bowing like I was catching Tarpon. Even though the barb was pinched, I gave him lots of slack. The pinks kept slicing
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Ray Hubbard Catfishing by Poppa P @ 6 minutes 31 seconds ago

I'm not really sure how you are using the balloon, but if is to keep bait off the bottom, A lot of us are doing this with cigar floats. I have heard of using balloons but it was usually to keep the big ones from biting down on a hard float. Google &
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: +++ SATURDAY MORNING LAKE LEWISVILLE TOURNAMENTS+++ by B.Hollingshead @ 6 minutes 35 seconds ago

We will probably make it
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Been on Ray Roberts Lately? by WAWI @ 10 minutes 0 seconds ago

Find this
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Meet Me in St. Louie, Louie by KingwoodCat @ 10 minutes 6 seconds ago

In St. Louis for my 50th High School Reunion. Hopefully I'll get my favorite foods in, and a few other things in addition to the reunion.
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: What s y'alls favorite brand size and strength Treble hook? by Capt. Michael Littlejohn @ 11 minutes 25 seconds ago

For punch bait, Eagle Claw L777 #6 4x strong. I use the same hook in a #4 for my kingfish rigs at the coast.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Possum Kingdom by WAWI @ 12 minutes 58 seconds ago

Worm juice is ok but not hydrilla
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Clarinet by KingwoodCat @ 13 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DavedaveMy daughter decided she wants to play the clarinet. It's really loud. Being able to play the clarinet got me out of a bunch of classes in High School. When we got close to spring musical time, classes practically came
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Don't ya love that feeling when... by TexDawg @ 14 minutes 46 seconds ago

I would kinda like a boat again, kinda, sorta
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: new 2017 ez loader skeeter trailers zx 225 an zx 250 by ssmith @ 22 minutes 16 seconds ago

ttt
Jump to new posts Re: 2012 Targa Tracker V-18 Fish and Ski Combo Boat - $15,750.00 by Durtdawber @ 23 minutes 45 seconds ago

Up
Off Topic
You people are nasty. LOL. #1 plenty of times but I have never let it get to the point of #2 on side of the road.
Jump to new posts Re: F/S Gloomis, St. Croix, Duckett, and Falcon rods by Fishwfly @ 25 minutes 20 seconds ago

Rods are sold. Thank you
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Shooting in Rockwall by H.Town_paddler @ 32 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KB1953Yet another shooting in Rockwall! It's become the Arlington of the east.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Math question for the mathletes on here. by Rob W. @ 33 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Pintail711$10... you were in the hole $10 when you bought him back for $80 you were up $10. Bought for $60 & sold for $70.
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide