LoneStarSon® 52537
facebook
Forum Stats
103529 Members
61 Forums
868998 Topics
11402862 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bass Fishing
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Thumper by Jedi-Ninja @ 42 minutes 41 seconds ago

way easier and more effective to mount tactile transducer speakers on your boat. Works well for me.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lewisville fishing barge report. by Terek @ 49 minutes 15 seconds ago

Heard that it is on and off but not good and also the charge went up to $10 from $8.
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Abu Garcia bearing upgrades by MercuryJump @ 53 minutes 0 seconds ago

Is it worth the money to buy ceramic bearings for Abu reels? I have looked at Boca but $30 is what I generally pick up ambassadors for. (Used of course) I don't have much to spend so I want to get money's worth. Are there other bearings that are on p
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Athens report.....2/18/17 by Jaguar6 @ 54 minutes 37 seconds ago

I was fishing a local club tourney out there Saturday. LOTS of boats. I heard 3 maybe 4 tournaments total. Our club had 13 or 14 boats show up and my partner and I won with 10.73. There were 2 overs brought in to our weigh in but talked with one othe
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: collegiate bass fishing age limit? by Jaguar6 @ Today at 01:33 AM

We have a guy in our club that is in his upper 30's around 40. Haven't checked the rule but ive seen anglers at a few tournaments that were well in there 50's and 60's... The only rule ive ever heard is "you must a full time grad or undergrad st
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Ajing jigs by Fishbonz @ Today at 01:27 AM

Unbelievable Blue Gill !! What lake are you fishing if you don`t mind my asking?
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fork.. 2/18-2/19...fun weekend and girlfriends PB! by KingChamp202 @ Today at 12:59 AM

We all get lucky once lol. Shes persistant! Seems like she had a good father to get her where she is in life. Good luck to the both of you!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A day without immigrants by Coach Hark @ Today at 12:51 AM

I wonder how the native Americans feel about all of this. Lest you forget all of our "immigrant" ancestors took their nation. That's why these comments are hilarious to me. It seems like East Texas is out in full force. It's rather ironic t
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Going to Falcon next week, for a week! by KingChamp202 @ Today at 12:50 AM

Should we go Tx or Mx?
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Guess by Finesse Master @ Today at 12:48 AM

3.45lbs
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Food Truck Talk by DanDaBald @ Today at 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: hopalong407 bbq is about the best food trailer you will find. okay mods, you can lock the thread now. This is Oh So True ! Needs to be closer to Richardson.
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: A Super Nice Place To Fish! Garner State Park ! by 1Tacklehoarder @ Today at 12:40 AM

I went fishing and hiking out there last summer. Very nice place
plugs & announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Fork Premier Guide Service by Lake Fork Guide-Cody Malone @ Today at 12:39 AM

Here are a few videos to get ya out since spring is here early
Rough Fish / Carp
Jump to new posts Re: Drum by 1Tacklehoarder @ Today at 12:38 AM

You want drum and lots of them just use live crawfish on a little circle hook. I like to use a small Carolina rig set up. Set it and forget it....til the rod doubles over. They are good eating too
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: 2016-2017 Trout Stocking Schedule by DallasCB4 @ Today at 12:34 AM

Last Friday went out to fish some trout caught this guy on UL gear with a #2 Gremlin split shot above a size 8 fish hook using floating trout eggs (power bait) Didn't have my scale on me so no clue what it weighed.
Photos & Videos
Jump to new posts Robs 12.18 on Fork by Lake Fork Guide-Cody Malone @ Today at 12:34 AM

You can never watch this video to many times! Drop shot in 12 foot of water.
Photos & Videos
Jump to new posts Davids 9.25 off a bed on Fork by Lake Fork Guide-Cody Malone @ Today at 12:32 AM

Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Sale by Tjfish5601 @ Today at 12:25 AM

Yes the order was me. I was asking about the 1/16 size. I'm a captain for the I school kids here in Texas and my kids won a tournament this weekend with your 1/8 so we ordered more. The kid had a fun day fishing with no fish coming off. I think it wa
Photos & Videos
Jump to new posts Forgot my scale at home by DallasCB4 @ Today at 12:23 AM

Went fishing the other day and caught this guy. Sadly forgot my scale at home. Any guess on how much it weighs? I say about 5-6. Some guy next to me said it was a good 2.5-3 pounder but i doubt it as I've caught those sizes before.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Virus and malware going crazy here by grandpa75672 @ Today at 12:17 AM

Using silk browser on Kindle Fire tablet and have not had any problems.
Boats & Motors
Originally Posted By: fish-n-elmoredwigglr on this forum...out of Granbury...great work and fair prices! My advice is NOT to take it to Redwigglr.....He took my money, installed parts incorrectly, then wasnt honest enough to admit his mistake or of
Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Lake Dunlap by jugmaster @ Today at 12:05 AM

The fishing has been good. Still catching plenty of fish. The last trip produced bass, yellow cats and stripers. All fish released
Lady Anglers
Jump to new posts Re: She tore it up in Thailand by 2 Bee'z @ Today at 12:05 AM

Heck yea CMC Nice catch young lady
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Guidance Needed by CaptainGuppie @ Today at 12:03 AM

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 ... 27 28 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide