SkeeterRonnie 53337
facebook
Forum Stats
107771 Members
60 Forums
858041 Topics
12234471 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lewisville Tourney Results by BTwrestle04 @ 1 minute 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NotaguideOriginally Posted By: BTwrestle04Originally Posted By: NotaguideI think I see your truck at Stewart peninsula quite a bit but not everyday. That would be me. You probably see mine there quite a bit too then lol. I
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: George Herbert Bush by Bigbob_FTW @ 1 minute 55 seconds ago

My parents went 6 months apart. It was rough.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Best new rod help!! by crapicat @ 2 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: UJCWithout considering $ to burn, I think rods are over thought. Just get a rod you're comfortable with. Rods have been around a long time and anglers caught fish no matter what stick was in their hands. Electronics and TM impro
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Post count by Trickster @ 3 minutes 2 seconds ago

Do you have photos of this? We need photos.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How to tie a Palomar Knott by grandpa75672 @ 3 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 1ShotNoKillsIs that grandpa? ..i..
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Never heard of this.... by Monkeypuncher @ 5 minutes 13 seconds ago

Found this. https://www.kbs-coatings.com/tank-sealer-directions.html
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Grounding to the Hull by Bob Landry @ 5 minutes 17 seconds ago

I've been told that the battery neg should not be grounded to the hull of an aluminum boat. I'm not going to do it, just curious what it can cause.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: So, this just happened by Trickster @ 6 minutes 8 seconds ago

One of my biggest fears. Getting rear ended by a woman. Well maybe my second biggest fear.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: "BAITS!" - HAND INJECTED CUSTOM BAITS by KC Injection Baits @ 7 minutes 40 seconds ago

4 1/4” Slik Willy 12 per bag. $5.25 per bag. This bait is good for drop shot or shakey head fishing. To purchase this bait or any other baits we have at our website, go to www.kcinjectionbaits.com and place your order. WE HAVE LOTS OF BAITS TO
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Still not in full spawning mode by crapicat @ 8 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: REDGUNOriginally Posted By: CrappieXpressI did get to meet Mr. Crapicat himself..........no guys he's not a figment of our imagination!!....... and I know pictures or it didn't happen. Pics of Crapicat?? Hey, Redgun, ex
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Motor Bogging Down by Bob Landry @ 9 minutes 24 seconds ago

Sounds like it's starving for fuel. Old fuel hose collapsing would be my first guess..
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Where have your panties been? by H.Town_paddler @ 9 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Urban FisherIf I read that right that has to be one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard. But than again I have seen many ideas I thought were really stupid and they made millions. Like how in the world did we make it all t
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: meat smokers by Urban Fisher @ 9 minutes 27 seconds ago

I don’t think my lungs could handle that sucker! But I’d be willing to try.
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Investment.... 12 helix mega or 12 solix mega??? by javelin150 @ 12 minutes 16 seconds ago

Either would be great. KVD is running 4 Helix 12s this year on his Nitro. The Humminbird touch screen is good but not as responsive as a Lowrance.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Academy coupon code by DBGSIG @ 12 minutes 36 seconds ago

They have whopper ploppers for $10, both small and large same price.
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: The best and easiest way I've found to Snell a hook by Monkeypuncher @ 14 minutes 24 seconds ago

That the way I was taught, make sure you go through the eye of the hook exactly how he does in the video and out the opposite side of the eye, won’t work properly if you do it backwards.
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: Tuesday night Workingman's on Cleburne start 3-13-18 by JMac-D @ 15 minutes 42 seconds ago

See y'all Tmrw night
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: My New Boat by stringwise @ 20 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: basshcNice but not sure about SHO got new FX and mine seems to be makin oil. Don't blame the SHO, you have to break it in right. If you drive it like you stole it and don't idle around all day in the early hours of the motor
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Bass boat deck sizes by Pintail711 @ 20 minutes 33 seconds ago

V21 looks pretty big
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Limit Rodz Blowout On Off Sizes - Limited Quantity! by TexBbq @ 21 minutes 54 seconds ago

Thanks for the orders everyone! Have more so don't be shy!
Ponds, Tanks & Private Waters
Jump to new posts Re: Where to begin on digging a pond? by bloo_rainger @ 21 minutes 57 seconds ago

Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Conroe 4-21-18 by Hard Rain @ 22 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JBranhamCongratulations! Great Fish!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Tomorrow is the Big Day for Hudson by Bobcat1 @ 24 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Trebor NeilFrom the hands of God AMEN!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Table Rock Lake by Andy D @ 27 minutes 21 seconds ago

There is also an Ozarks Anglers fishing forum that will provide plenty of normative as well
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Last minute deals by Sangelle @ 30 minutes 37 seconds ago

Bump
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide