SkeeterRonnie 53529
facebook
Forum Stats
108655 Members
61 Forums
780065 Topics
10062300 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jalapenos.....fan of them or not? by blooper961 @ 37 minutes 12 seconds ago

Fresh, not jarred in vinegar
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Cheapest I pilot by One Blessed Dude @ 38 minutes 50 seconds ago

Where can I get the cheapest I pilot trolling motor? I really want one and I’m known to be impatient.
Off Topic
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Stros/A's battle for the West begins by John Peebles @ Today at 12:52 AM

Overturned out call at home plate in the bottom of the 9th cost em a W. Stros lose in 10. Correa 2-21 since coming back. Afternoon game tomorrow Keuchel vs Cahill. Go Stros!!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Truck Leveling Kit while towing by Pintail711 @ Today at 12:44 AM

I’d be more concerned about the truck actually being able to pull the boat.
Off Topic
very good
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Help on Boat/Camper Cover Construction by MrRoachie @ Today at 12:33 AM

I suggest getting round or square for posts, cap with a plate and then get 3 trusses. Then you can run 4 inch perlis spaced at 4' to attach sheets. No posts in the middle to worry about.
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2012 Ranger Z119c w/ 200 HP Mercury Optimax by finky616 @ Today at 12:30 AM

Still available
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Escape rooms, pretty cool by lconn4 @ Today at 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Westside.Clue
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Your painful lesson... by i-Fish @ Today at 12:24 AM

Lost a tourney by mere ounces when my partner and I should have won by a few pounds had it not been for a really bad mental lapse on my part. Shaky head got hung up so I cinched my drag down on the spinning reel, broke it off, retied and threw back i
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Shipping a boat overseas by kevin @ Today at 12:15 AM

It could be done and you probably could sell over there for a big enough profit to cover the enjoyment and buy another when you come back
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: $2000 to spend on graphs by kevin @ Today at 12:11 AM

I have a helix 10 and a HDS 12 gen 3 on console Of my new boat. So far I prefer the helix I do t know if it just because that is what I am used to trying to give the Lowrance a fair chance right now strongly considering selling one of my 12 s to get
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
ttt
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: WTB BASS BOAT 19ft+ by Big Kel @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

I have a 2006 Skeeter ZX225 with newly rebuilt Yamaha 225 HPDI. Gatorhyde, Hummingbird 1198 and 898, hydrowave, jackplate, hotfoot, protrim, hydraulic steering, tandam trailer, new tires, new seats, fortrex, 3 bank charger, custom cover, everything
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Waco Bass Info Welcome by Phoenix 920 Pro xp @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

You can get into the south bosque no problem but if you head up into the north bosque you need to be careful around the s turn it's very silted in and very shallow
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Landing (dip) net by Catfish Lynn @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

I will have to check what my big one is, but it has the retractible handle. It has blue netting. I think I got it at Academy. I had to buy new dipnets when the boat rolled back in the pre-Turkey Day trip of 2003. We got caught in a storm just after s
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Ethanol Free gas in Decatur by EZ_Legend @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Filled up at the "1 Stop" they have 91 octane ethanol free on tap there. Plus some good food.
Rough Fish / Carp
Jump to new posts Re: It's All Brand New - Are we sure this is right? by TXMulti-Species @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Wrong is subjective, there's actually an American style of carp fishing that predates even the European method. Paylaking started over here, and they use larger hooks (typically 1/0-ish) with the bait (usually flavored puffed corn) threaded directly
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: FS Boats, motors by Fishinfellow @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Do you know if either of the boats have ever been registered?? Very interested.
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: My Homemade Diddy Poles - by Catfish Lynn @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Not bad! Whereabouts in Missouri are you? In case you didn't know, I post a Catfish Calendar for Yellows & Blues here on TFF. It will work there, as well as here in Texas. Even though Friday 17th is BFT (Buffet) & Saturday the 18th is ZIP, th
Bass Fishing
Really good video, thanks for doing these. To all involved
Inshore Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Wade fishing? by karstopo @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: runaground3I'm new to saltwater fishing and don't understand the Texas Gulf Coast snapper nomenclature except for the Red Snapper. The state has limits for Lane and Vermillion Snappers. Is one another name for the Mangrove Snapp
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Boat Outboard Registration? by dobbin @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

It kind of ties it to the boat. If the total rig was stolen (God forbid) and the two were separated how would one id a motor if it was not registered in your name>
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: TPMS (Tire Sensor) Question by Flooringit @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

They use pvc pipe 3/4 big all time in shops for way more then 30lbs more like 130kbs I’d guess 30 be ok. I am gonna make one and put under truck
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: Granbury Working Man's Fishing Tournament by SethTaylor @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

This tournament still happening?
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 ... 16 17 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide