Mark Perry 53994
facebook
Forum Stats
109054 Members
60 Forums
781295 Topics
10104215 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
ttt
ttt
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: Mark PerryOriginally Posted By: krawlin 47A little Palestine sandlot play! He almost made me saying how good he is playing look like a curse...
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: OSU v Purdue by Mark Perry @ 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: butch sandersOhio Street is out of the play off We couldn't get that lucky.
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing Reel Lot by Walker_wilson13 @ 1 minute 15 seconds ago

Calcutta and Calais SOLD. All other reels still up, make offers
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I know you didn't miss me by TR176 @ 1 minute 22 seconds ago

I just called and ordered you an ice water enema. Get well!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Official Grand Opening at Shuck Me by Turf Dawg @ 2 minutes 9 seconds ago

Do y’all sing “Living on Hochatime”? My kids love it there.
Jump to new posts Re: Your Bass Coach by Donald Harper @ 10 minutes 8 seconds ago

I want to thank Mr. Burt and Mr. Kemp for booking a full day class and driving all the way from Midland, TX.. Those driving or flying in are welcome at my house to stay the night. This will just give us more time to put together a top notch program
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: How do you deep clean your boat carpets.. by G Rod @ 10 minutes 41 seconds ago

Spot clean with carpet spot remover and then soak it all down with buckets of hot water with a cup of white vinegar per gallon. Use a wet/dry vac to remove the dirt with all the water. Vac against the nap and it will really help to stand the carpet b
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Hobie vs native by Jmachuca @ 10 minutes 56 seconds ago

Thanks for the info. Going to go demo them next weekend. Then I'll order one.
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Who uses Slip Floats? by Lepomis4Life. @ 17 minutes 10 seconds ago

I'll post a pic later when I get home.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Are any Ramps at Joe Pool open? by goodman1389 @ 17 minutes 15 seconds ago

I haven’t been able to check it yet, but Britton park ramp may be useable. It’s a pretty steep bank
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Who is "Going Fishing"? by Lepomis4Life. @ 17 minutes 58 seconds ago

I'm fishing right now. Been fishing all day.
Jump to new posts Re: GPS Contour Mapping - 20 Best Areas by Donald Harper @ 21 minutes 9 seconds ago

PM's sent and questions answered. I want to thank several guys for ordering the GPS Contour Chips: JP24 - Jbranham50 - JoeFriday - TexanMikey - Big Kahuna Fishing - Stella25 - kungfoogrip - JigjGrass I truly appreciate your business. Donald
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Bib overalls vs waterproof pants by Fish2222 @ 22 minutes 35 seconds ago

Bibs....H2O Express from Academy. You can get bibs & jacket for $130. Bone dry, neoprene cuffs, easy velcro & zippers, good pockets.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Evinrude by BThomas @ 23 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tmd11111And as long as they don't go bankrupt I have 8 more years of warranty. lol...BRP is not going bankrupt
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fish are biting! by BigPoppa007 @ 24 minutes 24 seconds ago

COOL but I’m not into trot lines, put some some n reels out in that spot.
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Boat Ramp Closings.? by BigPoppa007 @ 25 minutes 47 seconds ago

Lake Worth is Open and still has a few Fish....... so far a 5, 28, 24 And a 25..........now a 17 All on 1 LONG Drift from 820 bridge to Goat Man Island.......
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The Pot Post by Bigbob_FTW @ 28 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: chickenmanOriginally Posted By: Allison1 I do support reclassifying it because it does not fit schedule 1. Not sure about that. I smoked some once that was like schedule 1 millionz. The chronic.
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: Bikes for Kids Hubbard Creek Open 10 November by cephusjoe @ 29 minutes 10 seconds ago

Bump
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: JT Kenney out of BPT??? by Monty Wright @ 29 minutes 42 seconds ago

I guess this answers that question.
Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Grapevine lake by gbarrett26 @ 34 minutes 11 seconds ago

info from my day on lake grapevine water temp: 67 degrees water clarity: stained - muddy caught one small mouth at the damn with square bill - slower then usual. majority of fish are way back deep in all the coves and i'm talking way back deep. not
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Texans / Jaguars by Mark Perry @ 40 minutes 50 seconds ago

Congrats Texans.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ties required by Kicker16 @ 42 minutes 49 seconds ago

C- for the effort
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: alot OF WATER by bradnitro175 @ 48 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: leanin postOriginally Posted By: dln1957Leanin Post - lots of ignorance in your post. 1st there are only TWO districts in Texas. Second, funds are given out on October 1st for the next 12 months. When a catastrophe happens, they
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide