LoneStarSon® 52658
facebook
Forum Stats
104454 Members
60 Forums
837076 Topics
11950354 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: What should I call it? by Rhino68W @ 1 minute 18 seconds ago

Big Pig Trough
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: DEAD BATTERIES by ChuChu1 @ 1 minute 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: D MinerIf a battery is too dead, hooking up jumper cables won't help. It's possible that your trolling motor batteries are fine. I left a light on in my boat, had a power failure to the charger that requires a reset to charge
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: the price of worms? by WillieRip @ 2 minutes 16 seconds ago

This is why I raise my own baits and fly my own flies. The costs keep going up, but making them myself I don't have to worry about that. also if you're having problems with them sticking around over winter build and indoor worm bin to overwinter. Let
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Bass Fishing With Kids by the skipper @ 2 minutes 22 seconds ago

Do NOT get serious about it with kids or other people that don't get serious about it. When I bring the kids or wife bass fishing it's all about one thing, letting them catch a few. I still fish but I'm not out there to look all around for tournament
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Major League Fishing Qs by redskeeter190 @ 5 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: goodman1389If you don't have the outdoor channel on TV, you can get a subscription through myoutdoortv.com and watch most of the shows on demand. OK...thanks....I have Outdoor Channel.....I thought there might be a "secret
Bass Fishing
8.95, 12.45
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts 2016- 20" Texas Edition Wheels and tires for sale! by tinmar @ 6 minutes 56 seconds ago

I am selling a set of 20" Texas Edition Wheels and tires. The tires on them are BFGoodrich Rugged terrains 275/55/20 I would say they have around 50% tread life left on them. The wheels still have the TPM's in them. I would take 1200 obo or mi
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Frogs - brand and color by M. Alexander @ 7 minutes 9 seconds ago

Booyah Pad Crasher in Cricket Frog or Dart Frog.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Shooting Docks by Sirjet @ 7 minutes 34 seconds ago

Awesome Help. I now have a starting point. On line color. You are saying Hi-visible green? I can make that happen. I will do some dry land practicing. Like shooting. I will put a target up and see if i can get good at hitting it.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: No pre Kindergarden. by deerfeeder @ 10 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: DavedaveOriginally Posted By: bogey♂My daughter is in pre-K right now and she can read, write and do math. I agree that it's expensive but worth it. Can she weld? Dat's funny.
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Limestone by Mike Yeager @ 10 minutes 25 seconds ago

It has a really good population of Bass in the 2-4 lb range. A large percentage of them stay very shallow all year. I sent you a pm.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Job isn't quite what I thought... by Pintail711 @ 10 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MudsharkI was a rapper right after high school until just after college. When it turned into work, it wasn't fun anymore. You can't freestyle if your heart is heavy. You have to feel it. What was your handle?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Can someone tell me? by bogey♂ @ 10 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TexDawgOriginally Posted By: junbengreatOriginally Posted By: Fish KillerBlocking to mount hangers to for mops/brooms/etc... Thanks. I really am the worst Mexican in history
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: RAY ROBERTS by PlanoTom @ 11 minutes 55 seconds ago

The topwater bite was very good early on Sunday in the choppy water. I saw a guy catch a nice one in the willows with a fluke on a dropshot. Once the sun came up, I caught a couple more on a T-rigged baby brush hog but it definitely slowed down for m
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Community Lakes by Dirty @ 12 minutes 13 seconds ago

Zenmic I had my two little (7&9) kiddos with me and we were just on the west side. I think i've seen you out there before. I'm usually wearing a blue fishing shirt and so if I'm out there and i see you fly fishing i'll hit you up.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rumor or Fact? by Roller22 @ 15 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TritonmanSE corner of 377 / 407. Part of a master planned community with homes close enough for walking to shop. Saw a drawing and it looks like a great addition. That's great news for 407 BBQ on the SW corner of 407 and 35W.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: hearing aids, got em? by el Rojo @ 16 minutes 6 seconds ago

Here's more information than you could ever want http://www.hearingaidforums.com. I agree Bob. Mine have 48 channels, 6 built-in/custom programs (only 3 are in use, car travel, restaurant, and telephone modes) and are adjusted to your specific hear
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Alan Henry by squib @ 21 minutes 47 seconds ago

What's up with all that brown algae/funk on all the brush? I have never noticed it being as bad as it is this year.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Throttle sensor - Merc 250?? by Lwfisherman @ 23 minutes 1 second ago

Sensor in throttle assembly not telling motor its in neutral, allowing it not to start? Anybody ever had this problem? Put a whole new throttle assembly on it last week and it lasted a week and got stradnded again... Is there a way to bypass this? i
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Honey Hole magazine $100 by GERRY GARRETT @ 32 minutes 43 seconds ago

Will check to see what I have
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Throttle Sensor?? by Lwfisherman @ 34 minutes 20 seconds ago

I have a 13 merc 250xs, the sensor in my throttle assembly wasnt telling my motor its in nuetral therefore it wouldnt let allow me to start it .. ordered new throttle assembly and as soon as i hooked the 2 yellow wires up my motor turned over. a week
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Prime Steak PSA by Fishin' Nut @ 35 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: THF_BigPig I love asparagus. But my wife makes me use the guest bathroom for the next three days after I eat it.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Monday Morning Coffee Stop! by RayBob @ 37 minutes 11 seconds ago

mernin' y'all!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Your Dallas Cowboys 2017 schedule by Davedave @ 37 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Okie PokeGot any wagers you wanna place on W-L records for the Boyz this year? Ask Dave-Dave about that! He still owes me a crappy trip, I mean crappie! Yes I do. I haven't forgotten.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: +++WANTED....Shimano Reels....Ugly and/or Broken++* by 5Redman8 @ 37 minutes 59 seconds ago

Still looking
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide