Topics1,037,314
Posts13,926,098
Members144,132
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Today's Breakfast RATZ 3 minutes ago
if it's RJ's wife's biscuits and gravy then I'm in. She make it from scratch.
2 38 Read More
Boats & Motors Jump to new posts
Re: What does it run to rebuild a 150 Mercury EFI nowadays? gander 5 minutes ago
If you have not already I would call Charlie's Outboard in Alvarado. They have been around a long time and are legit. I used them years ago when I had my boat with 150 Merc...8177832822
1 48 Read More
Re: Tuesday Morning coffee Curt0407 5 minutes ago
[Linked Image]
9 58 Read More
Re: Credit Cards Fishspanker 23 minutes ago
I have several of them. Chase Sapphire, United Explorer card, and an Amex that my wife gets thru her job at Morgan Stanley. The Amex has a $750 annual fee but she gets it free. It’s got a bunch of perks.

Pay them all off every month. Run a bunch of money through them. Collect points for Airlines. Usually get about 6 Airline tickets or so a year. I have used the points to buy international tickets like for our trip to Scotland. Those tickets would have been $3,500 for two.

We probably average $2,500 to $3,500 a year in free Alirine tickets. Card fees total $250:yr so at least $2,250 net each year.

We won’t put anything on the card that charges a percentage to take the card.

United card give fee baggage plus group 2 boarding. Amex give free Precheck and Global entry. Also, free Clear which I haven’t gotten yet.

Works for us.
28 799 Read More
Re: National debt growing by $1 trillion dollars every 100 days Quillback 24 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Rayzor
I have literally heard several politicians saying out national debt is not that big of a deal.

It isn't until it is.
8 279 Read More
Boats 4 Sale Jump to new posts
Re: 2005 Champion 206 DCX Elite Bandit 200 XP 45 minutes ago
thumb
4 676 Read More
Crappie Fishing Jump to new posts
Annual Millwood Lake trip crappiekid 50 minutes ago
0 18 Read More
Re: Happy birthday Monte Coon Bandit 200 XP 51 minutes ago
happybday
31 294 Read More
Bass Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: Lake Fork Trophy Lures buda13 1 hour ago
Another vote for Bring Back the Craw tube!!!
I bought a gallon zip lock of white ones many years ago, incredible bed fishing bait. Hard to beat a green pumpkin craw tube pitched in the junk… was my favorite flipping bait.
11 649 Read More
Re: Grande Bass buda13 1 hour ago
How do you fish a rattlesnake? bolt
10 483 Read More
Re: 9mm ammo deal Bandit 200 XP 2 hours ago
Originally Posted by The Searchers
I’ve never bought ammo online
Do they deliver to your house?

Yes
6 307 Read More
Re: Pavilion hopalong 2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Roller22
Had to leave town to help son with his fixer upper he purchased.

Crew worked a little on stone exterior while I was gone. I got 75% of electrical and plumbing completed before leaving. Not looking like completion prior to Easter but were getting closer.

Firebox kit for fireplace going in this Friday, then my guys can start on the stone inside. I can start on interior walls this weekend. Of course work has gotten busy so any free time we have, I'm working to complete it ASAP.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by hopalong
thumb cheers

awesome as always.

now, when is the get together for the ot miscreants?

asking for a miscreant.

Hop when we get it finished, maybe we can get Bryan at 407BBQ to cook for a get together. I'm only 5 miles west of his establishment.

woot
25 1,028 Read More
Re: Favorite Soup Poll- World Series of Soups! Monty Wright 4 hours ago
Not having Lobster Bisque makes this poll appalling.
67 1,210 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: daiwa steeze 100ex100xs Clint H. 4 hours ago
12 year old reel. I’ll offer $ 150
36 2,143 Read More
Re: Beach Vacations Duke 22 5 hours ago
Do yourself and family a favor and try out Ana Maria Island, awesome beaches great food and your not elbow to elbow with tourists. It's not on the cheap side, but you get what you pay for.
8 244 Read More
General Equipment Discussion Jump to new posts
Bee Ready Rod holders Lochsley123 5 hours ago
Where I can find some? Web page doesn’t load to be able to purchase.
0 11 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper Jump to new posts
Re: Are these white bass? Robby E 5 hours ago
Nice thread I learned from it Thank you to all that posted.
12 1,046 Read More
Re: Teacher Shortage? patriot07 5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Coach Hark
I don’t reply to some posts because I learned long ago you can’t argue with stupid because you’ll never win.

Yeah...fair enough
Originally Posted by Techfisher
yep electing old donnie will solve world hunger, we will find a cure for cancer, and cats will sleep with dogs and our education problems will be solved bigley...:) And old joe...well he will do something....just ain't sure what..:)

I don't care who is elected President. It will take state governments participation to fix the issues being discussed here with support from the US Congress. Now if anyone really thinks either one of the two old pharts running for President really has a clue or can really do something about our education system....I've got some nice ocean front property in Arizona I can let you have for a good price...:)

90% of education funding and teacher pay is controlled by your state legislatures. And you elect those people...so you are getting just what you asked and voted for. So while everybody is hollering to put religion back into schools (not that it was ever really there..or at least it wasn't when I was in school in the 60's and 70's) , or let them say gay ( it wasn't made a big deal of it in those years either), or whatever your issue hot button is that won't fix anything when it comes to how we educate people.

I'll say this again...and will probably get jumped on....stop with the whole liberal/conservative nonsense and teach literature, science, mathematics and humanities and let kids ask questions you might be uncomfortable with and let them learn to discern what to believe or not believe. Because both sides are equally guilty of trying to indoctrinate kids whether they acknowledge it or not. Basic human values of right and wrong aren't liberal or conservative and we don't need religion or government to know that.

They will survive....we all did and built the country we have enjoyed for the last 50 years.

The problem is that legislatures are made of lawyers and politicians that know exactly nothing about public education. They shouldn't be in the business of funding something they have no clue about. We didn't used to have an NEA and TEA. Need to go back to letting education be run at the local level.
116 2,976 Read More
General Equipment Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: batteries and charger for sale Vx RangR 198 5 hours ago
yessir
2 126 Read More
Re: Cowboys Vander Esch retiring patriot07 5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Happykamper
Originally Posted by patriot07
He's a young man with major health issues. I'm glad for his own sake that he's retiring

I do not believe he has major health issues, as long as he does not play NFL football I think he will be just fine health wise. Great guy, wish him the best, maybe he will get into coaching.

What I meant (but didn't say) was that I think he's headed for major health issues if he doesn't do the smart thing and get out now. I agree he's fine now.

And I agree I wouldn't hate to see him on staff as a position coach
9 269 Read More
Re: Share Lunkers Bass-N-Buck Master 6 hours ago
Freaks and can you imagine 20lber+
10 231 Read More
Re: Well Texas High School rodeo is a wrap… almost Clearwater7 6 hours ago
Congratulations!
15 559 Read More
Re: Lake Baccarac Clearwater7 6 hours ago
Congrats! Sounds like the trip of a lifetime. I would love to go there one day. Was safety a concern? I've heard that it's not that safe down there. confused 3
3 137 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper Jump to new posts
Re: This triggers thousands of fish to come in and spawn! BubbaHyde 6 hours ago
Lame.
2 160 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: 🌊🗺️ Discover the Beauty of Your Favorite Lake with Our Custom Lake Maps! 🗺️✨ Okyakfishing 6 hours ago
Can you do one of Grand Lake, Oklahoma
24 935 Read More
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide