Posts13,960,678
Members144,194
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: I danced with my wife yesterday steveiam 44 seconds ago
Originally Posted by Jig Man
And here we are , still kickin a$$ and taken names. Thank you for sharing with us, and showing us how its done. Prayers do get answered, and they will continue. thumb

I have no doubt answered prayers are why I’m still on top of the dirt-
Not sure if I will ever understand why I was given this gift of bonus time but I I am grateful for it-
I don’t put my faith out here much, but I believe my faith was a large part of my survival-
I realize not everyone believes like everyone else, but I am perfectly comfortable in my own beliefs-

We all have different journeys with different roads but one thing I am sure of is our physical bodies will someday stop functioning-
26 473 Read More
Catfishing Jump to new posts
Flathead warm ups G Love 47 seconds ago
They’re starting really get on the move. Next month should be a beat down.
Lost a 40lb+ behemoth at the dock also.

A new boat will help. Soon.
0 4 Read More
Bass Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: Tournament Rules on Max HP Dan21XRS 1 minute ago
Engine mods are not allowed in most tournament trails... Mercury goes after shops that alter their engines with threats of lawsuits... How shops that alter Yamaha's get away with it is a mystery to me... But we all know what the "spirit of the law" is... No mods... And we all know if a Ranger is blowing away Bass Cat's, Tritons, Phoenix's and Skeeters the rumors will fly and once he places in the money protest will be filed in accordance with the rules... Dan
35 1,318 Read More
What are these? river-rat 1 minute ago
I call them snails and they are everywhere here. Most importantly is how do you get rid of them. [Linked Image]
0 14 Read More
Re: Jighead and Minnow, What line are you using? coosa 5 minutes ago
The easiest solution to spinning reel line twist is to switch your light tackle to a BFS reel. You instantly lose all the spinning reel issues and gain all the advantages of a bait caster. You can use straight fluorocarbon, and you can use line as light as you need for the situation.

Finding the proper rods is the biggest problem I've found with switching; I've just built them myself. I can't think of any other problem I've had, and it's so nice to no longer have to deal with line twist.
11 590 Read More
Re: The second amendment doesn't exist OTFF 9 minutes ago
You boys just wait, Ally will be here shortly to “prove” how everyone of y’all are totally wrong and that this “judge/court” is as “american” as it gets. Law and order every time IT says. 😂

Blood and fire, the cure all for what ails America. If “we” do not cleanse this nation, there will be no nation.
17 884 Read More
Re: For those that missed out on Lake Fairfield- Now Lake Monticello! avid_basser 14 minutes ago
Daggumit! There goes another...wait, you can't launch at Monticello right? roflmao
1 77 Read More
Re: Magnet Fishing avid_basser 23 minutes ago
Originally Posted by thrashfish
All DNA will be gone by now.

You must not watch CSI breakdance
2 296 Read More
Re: Mass Shooting, Media Coverage avid_basser 26 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Bass-N-Buck Master
That type of shooting Is accepted!
Nothing to see here move along!

I second this
10 546 Read More
Re: Pets/animals beartrap 28 minutes ago
dogs,cats,squirrel....and a coot.........found almost dead coot one day caught in trot line...my two boys wanted to take him home and nurse him back to health....we did but he never got tame and would peck you if you got near him...he escaped the cage we had built for him and we never saw him again....
found the squirrel when he was a baby,gave him to my parents and he lived outside with them for several years til he escaped his cage and disappeared....
20 493 Read More
Tournament Dates & Information Jump to new posts
RHBC Open Postponed! SoCal Tom 30 minutes ago
We are postponing this tournament because of projected high winds and severe storms this weekend, to Saturday May 18th! Sorry folks but safety first.
0 18 Read More
Photos & Videos Jump to new posts
Re: Moon 04/24 Curt0407 30 minutes ago
Well done sir.
4 74 Read More
Re: Wednesday Morning Coffee Trickster 30 minutes ago
cheers
22 171 Read More
Lake Fairfield Douglas J 31 minutes ago
If you use google earth, the latest images of Lake Fairfield and surrounding property are interesting.

The lake looks drawn down and instead of being “developed” it looks as if most of the state park facilities were demoed.

Very interesting
0 76 Read More
Re: mavs Trickster 31 minutes ago
cheers
8 209 Read More
Tournament Dates & Information Jump to new posts
Re: RHBC Open Tournament! Saturday April 27th - Lake Ray Hubbard! SoCal Tom 31 minutes ago
We are postponing this tournament because of projected high winds and severe storms to Saturday May 18th!
5 550 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper Jump to new posts
Re: Grapevine Lake 2024 Tatsun 33 minutes ago
Any news or updates on the shad spawn or how the Sandies are biting? Took my son out a few times for the first time to Grapevine last year and had a blast, and we have been looking forward to going again all year.....but just wanted to make sure it would be worth it beforehand.

I know my son has been checking this forum constantly waiting for any news or updates, lol
54 7,850 Read More
Freshwater Reports Jump to new posts
Re: Ray Roberts april 20,21,22 GTrigg 33 minutes ago
thumb
1 68 Read More
Re: Texans redesign uniforms Dan21XRS 33 minutes ago
They're the Oilers... Dan
7 438 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Bois d'Arc Waypoints/Mapping Champion210 33 minutes ago
Can you give me a call or text me on my cell. I have a few questions.
817-404-7126 cell
16 4,135 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper Jump to new posts
Re: Pastors' Day Out -- 75 Fish, Live Shad, 23 April ( 2 photos ) GTrigg 34 minutes ago
coolphotos Now there's two reasons to be blessed w/ a safe and successful trip... thumb
2 123 Read More
Re: Lake Ralph Hall Douglas J 36 minutes ago
Originally Posted by ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)
It's good they are getting Ralph Hall complete soon. Based on what I saw in DFW this weekend they probably already need the capacity, The lakes that are proposed east of me here in Delta county are being fought tooth and nail by the locals. I figure with the demand for water headed where it is they are beating a dead horse. They'll probably start building those as soon as Hall is complete.

sadly a lot of the time the “locals” are led to protest by a “pied piper” who has other intentions and the “locals” are simply pawns in their game

loud and only informed of one side of an issue is dangerous, yet it’s what seems to be the norm these days

Marvin Nichols is an interesting reservoir that hopefully will be built.
4 490 Read More
Re: Crackhead Barney avid_basser 38 minutes ago
I think this is related to Alec smacking the interview / protester that got in his face about Palestine.
7 424 Read More
Offshore Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: Offshore tackle question Syncerus 41 minutes ago

Originally Posted by tunatamer
But .... on my first floater trip ever back in November 2002 a friend landed 5 YF 60-80# on a Penn 9500SS.

Your friend must be as strong as an ox.
3 75 Read More
Re: Lewisville birddogcatfish 42 minutes ago
Lewisville is still a hub for illegals

Way better than Arlington
17 555 Read More
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide