SkeeterRonnie 53007
facebook
Forum Stats
105890 Members
60 Forums
804549 Topics
10170849 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: NIB Lews Laser MG 7.1/1 RH $60 TYD by basstalk @ 52 seconds ago

$55 tyd!!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Math question for the mathletes on here. by Floon Swenson @ 1 minute 5 seconds ago

As a guy who trades investments for a living, this thread is blowing my mind. In a very real way, reading through this is making me realize why I sometimes get so frustrated with a handful of my clients.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Bad fisherman by Bigron119 @ 3 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: whybassI must not know how to catch a bass. Went to red river three times and only caught one bass. What am I doing wrong? You went to the Red River!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Minn Kota Ultrex..... by tigers5285 @ 3 minutes 45 seconds ago

I have one listed in classifieds for 100 less
Jump to new posts Re: Ultrex 112 with 52 in shaft no link by tigers5285 @ 4 minutes 31 seconds ago

Ttt
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Rayburn boat lanes and chips by Bigron119 @ 5 minutes 2 seconds ago

Ohhhhh this is gonna get interesting!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Car insurance question by tmd11111 @ 5 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 410MANWill it cover her if she rides a Horse she bought for $60 ? Probably but when you sell it and rebuy it you have to drop coverage then add it back on. That's when they raise your rates.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Ice Fishing??? by Bigron119 @ 7 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TwoLakesFirst Ice Fishing thread I've seen on TFF. Try this: 1. Take your boat out on one of our lakes during the winter. 2. Tie up to a tree. 3. Take an inner tube and tie off to the trolling motor. 4. Drop your
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Possum Kingdom Tournament Questions & Answers by Smoky @ 7 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: big10Thanks smokey. I sure would hate to have to catch bait Thursday, or Friday morning and have to save it till Sunday. Would also hate to have to give up fishing time Saturday to catch fresh bait for Sunday. Yeah I hear ya,
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Property Taxes by tmd11111 @ 8 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: grout-scoutOur property taxes will be a tad over $6k this year. Ours is right at 6k and I'll gladly pay it over in income tax.
DIY
Jump to new posts Re: Laying laminate floor? by grout-scout @ 9 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: David WelcherGet you a good hand held cross cut saw for cutting in around the bottom of the door jambs so your can slide the flooring under the door jam trimming. Smaller the better as in about 12" long x 2" wide with
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Boat size requirements for tournaments? by bccougar @ 12 minutes 22 seconds ago

i have seen 16' minimum before but pretty rare.
Bass Fishing
Zoom finesse worm Roboworm (actually floats) 4" Yum Dinger with chartreuse tail A good "creature- type" shaky head bait is a Culprit Incredi-slim (4").
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts New Fall Colors Coming! by CrappieQueen2017 @ 16 minutes 38 seconds ago

Only 9 more days to take advantage of our September special! Use coupon code Sept20off at checkout and get 20% off your order, FREE shipping on orders over $40 AND we will honor the FREE bag when you order 10+ (free bag will be mix of styles and colo
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: All Terrain Tires by Ride-or-Fish ® @ 24 minutes 15 seconds ago

I'm admittedly leery of used tires. Had one explode on me at 70mph in the rain on interstate 20 many years ago while the truck had both my motorcycles and a lot of gear in the bed.. it was a REAL sketchy situation caused by the cheap used tires I'd p
Originally Posted By: Ted Martinwhat is the diameter of the thru-hole needed? 5/8"
Health & Fitness
Jump to new posts Re: Going Forward! by Bass_Bustin_Texan @ 29 minutes 4 seconds ago

SO many movements, so little time!
Jump to new posts Re: Crankbaits, spinnerbaits, jigs, Jerkbaits-Cheap by 210xtreme @ 30 minutes 25 seconds ago

Sale pending
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ? Movies & TV thru Amazon Prime by Bass_Bustin_Texan @ 30 minutes 45 seconds ago

Do you like B movies? If so Prime is for you.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Weed-proofing cone by squib @ 32 minutes 3 seconds ago

Yep, that should work. Thank you.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Bassmaster classic bracket "live" by Mark Perry @ 32 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: the skipperSo, since Kennedy was the first one out in points does that mean if a guy that's already in wins an open and double qualifies that he's still could get in? I think all of the double qualifiers etc have been accounte
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Thumper Build Need Input by Searsay @ 35 minutes 5 seconds ago

you've inspired me - time for a thought experiment/challenge... can i design a compact one for smaller boats/kayaks . I probably would almost never use it for myself when kayaking - but i love taking other people out to fish. I've seen thumpers in
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Release Ruler HUGE Bass Tournament by Ruler1 @ 35 minutes 38 seconds ago

We have 10 more spots open for the Tournament. This is a head to head tournament where the longest bass will advance to the next round. $30 entry and $1000.00 for 1st place. Big Bass and Most Bass prize categories per round and overall tournament.
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Hydraulic Steering by Curtbass @ 35 minutes 52 seconds ago

If piston on shaft inside cylinder(hard plastic material) is broken or seal is no good, no amount of bleeding system will make it work right. It can't produce pressure on one side or the other to move shaft correctly. Its just circulating fluid throu
Jump to new posts Re: Shimano Zodias by Walker_wilson13 @ 36 minutes 15 seconds ago

Price drop! $150
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide