LoneStarSon® 52789
facebook
Forum Stats
104814 Members
60 Forums
791222 Topics
10002247 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Kings Of Cowtown Qualifying schedule by Darryl Roach @ 4 seconds ago

Guys I will be at Towerbay around 4:45 am to start registration.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ariana Grande by TR176 @ 1 minute 26 seconds ago

Donut Licker.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Nature question by armadilla @ 3 minutes 23 seconds ago

This is just outside Burleson, a rural but pretty populated area. Those claw marks are over 6 feet high. I am a little concerned about my labs who live outside.
Catfishing
Jump to new posts WOW! What A Day On Lake Fork by stubby77 @ 3 minutes 46 seconds ago

John, Miranda and two friends came to fish with me today, hoping they could catch enough fish for a fish fry tomorrow. Well, I think they succeeded!! We kept 100 and I do not know how many we caught!! It was one of the better days I have had in a
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Farm Pond by Struggle @ 5 minutes 21 seconds ago

Bass assassin, shad color
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Wife brush with greatness by Timberking @ 10 minutes 7 seconds ago

And she didn't even know. I come home the other day and she tell me she cut some fisherman's hair. As she started giving me details, I knew it was Randy Howell. He was in town fishing a private pay to play lake around Scottsville. I explained his
yakkers classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 PA, s yes 2 of them for sale, a 12 and a 14 by J.T.69 @ 10 minutes 56 seconds ago

PA 12 and trailer still available
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Michigan? by Spiderman @ 12 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SheldonSWhere specifically? I'll be in the entire State at some point. Work in an area for awhile & move on. Turns out the Dow family is pretty wealthy, Dow Chemical, Dow Corning. There family home is located on 110 acr
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Corral by Bass Bug @ 15 minutes 24 seconds ago

ive been to the one in LUfkin, nasty is the opinion I left with
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: XI5/Lowrance question by ACAMS @ 22 minutes 31 seconds ago

Me and you are liable to not get along .... you probably just cost me several hundred dollars! You were supposed to say, yes, that will work just fine!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Hackney on bass fishing myths by retdbasser @ 24 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mark PerryOriginally Posted By: Doug R.Hackney just blew the excuses, a lot of people use because they can't catch fish, straight out of the water! Yep. You guys are mean.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Things that wil soon disappear by Gusick @ 26 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HasBenOriginally Posted By: GusickPlows, college text books, and dial-up internet should already be things of the past. I live in a rural area and have not experienced a decrease in power outages, that one was news to me. I
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lowrance HDS-9 Gen 2 or HDS-7 Gen 3 by ACAMS @ 26 minutes 44 seconds ago

I read every word as I hope to soon have the same dilemma!
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 Skeeter SX180 with 115HP Yamaha-Very Clean and Shop Kept by Ranger Z118 @ 27 minutes 27 seconds ago

Pics sent
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: White Rock Creek below White Rock Lake??? by "Old School" @ 31 minutes 34 seconds ago

And some other snakes hiding under the bridge too!!!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Being productive... by Jacob @ 33 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DJTripleRHave you considered making quart jars. When I was making them more regularly I preferred the larger jars. I've used some quart jars for spears. They are easier to pack in, but the jars are more expensive.
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Falcon Bucco Trapcaster w/ reg guides by "Old School" @ 33 minutes 57 seconds ago

All pm's have been replied to. Bump. Will consider other brands as well. I'm wanting a split-grip rod that 7 ft +, that has a faster action than the Trapcaster. Or a spinning reel of equal value.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Basscat Electronics Mount by Packers @ 35 minutes 1 second ago

Question for all you Bass Cat owners. I have a 08 Pantera II. I would like to mount a second Hummingbird 859DI on the bow. With a small area to mount the foot pedal well is about the only place to mount on that model. I'm a little afraid to drill dir
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Senko, brands by retdbasser @ 36 minutes 13 seconds ago

One of you video guys with a clear pool needs to do a comparison demo so we can observe the action as a stick and as wacky rigged before we invest so much money in a pack.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking news, Gregg Allman has apparently died by Greenair @ 37 minutes 13 seconds ago

I read heart attack. He was 69.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting brush pile by Gamblinman @ 45 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tboxfishCool image......Found a boat, (At least that's what I think it is), last Thursday. I'll post a picture later There are 2 boats at the mouth of Birch Creek, one on either side. Both hit submerged timber trying to cut ac
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Which OT'er? by Eddyc01 @ 46 minutes 36 seconds ago

That's what happens when you have an extended stay in Louisiana....
Jump to new posts Re: Bush Pigs on primarytackle.com 4" and 6" by Mid South Bass Fishing @ 47 minutes 1 second ago

TFF
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: First pitch homer Toronto vs Texas by Bass Bug @ 47 minutes 56 seconds ago

the 10 game winning streak was a fluke, but they are gonna make up for it with a 10 game losing streak
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Day by SheldonS @ 51 minutes 21 seconds ago

Thanks RR. What does Memorial Day mean to you?
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide