SkeeterRonnie 53366
facebook
Forum Stats
108019 Members
60 Forums
861191 Topics
12274006 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Wild Country by Arkansas10 bass @ 46 seconds ago

well...you've either got to smoke more of it of less of it. You decide.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Runtogether by Bass&More @ 1 minute 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NickbyrdOriginally Posted By: Bigbob_FTWOriginally Posted By: NickbyrdB+ Gotta throw gpa a bone every once in a while ... Try jumping rope or solo cup juggling instead of running together Grandpa
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How many years out of a Lawn Mower? by BridgeportGuide @ 2 minutes 4 seconds ago

We have one of the first Hondas that came out, still runs like a top. Even after a 15 year tour in commercial lawn cutting.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Thursday Morning Coffee Stop ! by Arkansas10 bass @ 2 minutes 44 seconds ago

Good morning OT!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: NFL BANS KNEELING by T Bird @ 3 minutes 16 seconds ago

Too little to late. Damage has been done.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Ever Feel Confused by Articles from Pros? by Donald Harper @ 3 minutes 44 seconds ago

Both Edwin and Ish are great fisherman that are fishing to their strengths. Both fisherman are exactly right on lakes that will support their techniques of deep water slopes and shallow water cover. The individual lake determines what the fish are
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Balog on the Lambert/Haynes Kentucky Lake Situation by fouzman @ 5 minutes 32 seconds ago

http://www.bassfan.com/opinion_article.asp?ID=1499#.WwbDV0gvyUk I don't think I would have quit, but I can certainly understand Hayne's feelings.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
TFF
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: All day long! by Notaguide @ 9 minutes 44 seconds ago

Yes Lewisville. I also should have said big one I got on the scales. The monster of the day was one I had on the front deck. While attempting to lip him he went nuts and almost sliced my finger off with the fluorocarbon as he went over the deck and b
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Brisket PSA by Mark C @ 9 minutes 59 seconds ago

Kroger, Choice, $1.67/lb
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Colonial Lore by Bass&More @ 10 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bigbob_FTWOriginally Posted By: Patriot Guard RiderOriginally Posted By: Bigbob_FTWOriginally Posted By: Patriot Guard RiderI don't follow the PGA tour very close, but why would they change the name after all these years from Th
Off Topic
I dont know about that, statistical analysis of golden state shows they rarely loose back to back games...very rarely
Ponds, Tanks & Private Waters
Jump to new posts Hydrilla Overload by TSBobcat @ 13 minutes 14 seconds ago

I have a tank that is about 2 acres that have been over run with hydrilla. I don't want to get rid of it all, but I need something to cull it back. Any suggestions?
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: New Boat ??? by Slewfoot @ 13 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: crapicatI’m thinking you would like one of those Lund’s about that size and about half the cost. It won't be a new one! Look and see if they still make the intercoastal model! Didn't have carpet. Was finished like a bay boa
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Hubbard creek lodging by Mr. Greensides @ 15 minutes 24 seconds ago

Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Bend A Rod guide service boat broken by BendaRod(WC) @ 20 minutes 36 seconds ago

Thanks everyone for the support! I'm ok. Boat needs some work, but I'll be back at em as soon as I can!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Knot for Braid to Fluorocarbon? by Frank the Tank @ 22 minutes 17 seconds ago

Good luck tying an FG on a boat deck in 20 mph wind..... way to complicated. Alberto for me.
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Rattlesnake drops from tree and bites kayaker by Jimbo @ 23 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lconn4What a dumbarse, he thought it was an alligator. Watch this!....Here, hold my beer!
Jump to new posts Re: Ouachita Striper by Holzer @ 23 minutes 40 seconds ago

Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: 33rd Annual ETBA Open Bass Tournament on Lake Palestine by FlukeMan68 @ 23 minutes 55 seconds ago

Bump
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the angler that you thought was a sure thing? by Frank the Tank @ 24 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: grout-scoutI thought Derek Remitz (misspelled I’m sure) would be the hot new angler by the way he came out of the gate in the Bass-master Elite trail. I don’t know if he even fishes anymore. This was my pick too
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Texoma Crappie by stretch @ 24 minutes 30 seconds ago

Does Texoma still have fish in it? LOL Cliff Spindle seems to be the go to guide up there, I've seen his name pop up for years when someone asks about Texoma crappie.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fork and Lavoni by SK. @ 26 minutes 22 seconds ago

Sound like some good catchn goin on over there.... NICE FORK definitely needs tobe closer to me....
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Things your mother told you that aren't true by grandpa75672 @ 27 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fouzmanFor every 10 lbs a man loses, his johnson grows an inch. Seriously! I explained to her that for every 10 lbs a man loses, he can SEE more of it but it doesn't grow. That is true in a way. A truly obese man will have
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: deep water bite by Donald Harper @ 27 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CowboyVetHow do yall attack deep structure in a lake without a clean bottom, ie covered in that black mossy muck? I was very frustrated today as jigs, crankbaits, c-rig were all covered up. Drop shot is my only answer I just ha
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide