SkeeterRonnie 52941
facebook
Forum Stats
105464 Members
60 Forums
848589 Topics
12094273 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lake Limestone by crope1 @ 1 minute 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Shaffer State FarmIts interesting ... great location, reasonable real estate prices, good fishing for LMB, crappie, whites and cats ... and nobody talks about it. Crappie can be found on brush between 10-20', whites are down s
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Mama June by Bandit 200 XP @ 5 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CaptainCrunchCongrats!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Mountain Dew during a tournament by herbsteiner @ 6 minutes 35 seconds ago

When I was on the road in the Johnny Bush band, we used to call MDew the "velvet buzz."
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Where do you get the most spam cell phone calls from? by Caribou @ 8 minutes 34 seconds ago

One time, I called one of those ads you hear on the radio about sports betting, where they gave you their picks for tonight's game. Was on the phone less than 10 seconds and changed my mind and hung up. I get calls every year during any sports playof
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Wednesday's Coffee Stop! by Bandit 200 XP @ 8 minutes 36 seconds ago

Good Morning
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Lucky Whitehead gone? by Caribou @ 11 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HasBenLucky was a marginal player. He got fired and needs to go look for a job. I don't even see this as a real story. The Cowboys did nothing wrong and are not on the hook for anything. This. He's had several behavioral/matu
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Ray Hubbard or Lavon by blooper961 @ 20 minutes 4 seconds ago

Hubbard has almost no access due to public owning lakefront and making it private. I do not know about lavon
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why by redskeeter190 @ 25 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: sdavis24Jalapeño cream corn is good I could spend LONG evenings with you.....
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: transducer for sale by clay65 @ 31 minutes 45 seconds ago

ttt
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: awesome news!! by redskeeter190 @ 32 minutes 7 seconds ago

I'm the coach for a high school club, and a boat captain, also.....I fished tournaments for decades.....NOTHING can top being a boat captain and watching these young anglers catch their 1st "keeper" tournament bass. If you've considered be
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Need recommendations for a spin reel by redskeeter190 @ 36 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: Smurfs Shimamo Reels 1. Symetre 2500 $50 2. (2) Sedonas 2500 $40 ea. 3. Soltace 1000 $25 Heck of a deal on the Symetre.....
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Skeeter FX21 by redskeeter190 @ 40 minutes 9 seconds ago

Good looking bug....more photos might help....JMO....
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Sabinal River Flyrod Record Rio ! by banker-always fishing @ 50 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Laker OneGood results using the sinking grasshopper,cricket,and spider. Chartreuse-black or brown colors worked well for me. Do not forget the best bait of all! "NIGHT CRAWLERS"!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone a lowrance fish finder dealer? by elcoyote, esq. @ 58 minutes 45 seconds ago

2beez forgets what snitches get. He's gonna get a refresher course pretty soon.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: African Saharan Dust by elcoyote, esq. @ Today at 04:44 AM

Originally Posted By: lconn4It causes pink sunsets in Florida. Those were illegal until obama came along.
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Kayak repair/refurbish options by christian myrick @ Today at 04:24 AM

The pics you show seem to be normal wear and tear. Id leave em alone unless you have real deep gouges
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: High Visibility I have been Looking... by BlueTuna @ Today at 04:18 AM

Cleaning out the boat a few days ago at my slip. I handed my son my jacket and asked him to clean the fish gunk off for me. He did, by swirling it around in the water. Yes, mine is close to if not canary yellow on the inside. He had no idea, I'm
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha T-1 25 pitch prop by keithfishing0 @ Today at 04:18 AM

Lots of confusion about Vmax propellers. There are two basic versions. Vented, which were originally for Vmax OX66 and Vmax HPDI two strokes. Non-vented were introduced for the Vmax SHOs. The vented Vmax propellers have BEEN DISCONTINUED .
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Skeeter by basscatcher100 @ Today at 04:14 AM

Which Skeeter is it? FX.20. FX21. ZX250
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Tips on finding shad? by scubaarchery @ Today at 03:27 AM

Boat docks and ramps are good because of the lights, especially if a new moon. Once sun comes up they scatter.
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: A prayer Request by mayor (crappiepete) @ Today at 03:10 AM

Prayers sent
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule by wtf242 @ Today at 02:50 AM

for these big tournaments like this do you have to have the same partner ever tournament? I fish mostly alone and don't have a lot of friends that fish but I have a nice boat and want to fish these types of trails. Basically is begging on facebook fo
Test & Help Forum
Jump to new posts fd by Fitz® @ Today at 02:32 AM

IMG_0952 by ANDREW FITZHUGH, on Flickr
Jump to new posts Re: Riptide i-Pilot 112 with link 60 inch $1,150.00 by Whiskey Bob @ Today at 02:09 AM

Bump 1,000 , with the Link remote
thank y'all
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide