Mark Perry 53667
facebook
Forum Stats
108901 Members
60 Forums
833141 Topics
12106007 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons by Fishspanker @ 2 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIESOriginally Posted By: JimboI grew up as most of the old timers watching the Tom Landry coached Cowboys. You turned on the game and expected the Cowboys to win every weekend, and being in the playoffs was a lock. The
Catfishing
Jump to new posts Re: Houston guide service by mike9582 @ 2 minutes 55 seconds ago

Good day today. The fish were really fired up.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jason Witten by H.Town_paddler @ 3 minutes 58 seconds ago

In my opinion when he said left wing, he meant liberal. Not in the political sense of the word but more in the sense of radical. As in they took it from one extreme to the other.
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Catching in the dark:Texoma by jbobo @ 4 minutes 25 seconds ago

Steve All that is true and I’ll add no more than 2 guy’s casting on the boat. Trebles are tough to dig out of your head in the dark also.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Running tab of BPT transfers by Mark Jones @ 4 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Minner BucketOriginally Posted By: Mark JonesOriginally Posted By: Minner BucketMy question is, why does Scott Martin only stick to FLW? With his skills and marketing ability, I feel like he could take this fishing thing much f
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
TTT
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: BUNK BOARDS AND HIGH SPEED BUFFING MAKING THEM SHINE! by Gonecatching @ 8 minutes 31 seconds ago

TTT
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2009 basscat for sale by barbarian @ 8 minutes 58 seconds ago

We thought somebody was just having fun so we ‘thought’ we’d have fun back. We were wrong and straightened up once we realized it was legit. One of y’all that know him needs to get a couple of pictures and post them on here for him.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Robert Plant by fish4bass @ 9 minutes 7 seconds ago

Don't make me post his stuff.... I bet it is great.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Pistol holster info needed by leethefishking @ 9 minutes 25 seconds ago

Well then it sounds like she is an experienced shooter. She should be fine.
Bass Fishing
Classic case. Bigger is better
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Cartel issues at Falcon by WAWI @ 11 minutes 18 seconds ago

I just got back from 4 days there, seemed fine .
Fly Tying
Jump to new posts Tying Lessons Tues Nights Allen Cabela's by RexW @ 14 minutes 21 seconds ago

Every Tuesday night in October, the Dallas Fly Fishers will be offering fly tying lessons at the Allen Cabela's. Multiple DFF members will be available and we'll each be tying different patterns. The patterns will range from beginning to advanced.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Charlie Robison by chickenman @ 14 minutes 31 seconds ago

Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Big Emergency at School Today by Hancock @ 18 minutes 9 seconds ago

Slithered by a math class and ate a square root
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Taking work home with you by outfishdya @ 18 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ScagnettiOriginally Posted By: lanman71All my server maintenance windows have to be after normal working hours so I work at night at least once a week and usually 2-3 times. May only be for 30 minutes sometimes, but it's usually
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: East Shore vs. West Shore / Black C. vs. White C. by HV Lurenut @ 21 minutes 59 seconds ago

Thanks for the feedback guys. I wonder if Zebra Mussels are clearing the water and making it more likely that the black crappie will become more dominate in the lake?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Prayers needed please by KingwoodCat @ 24 minutes 44 seconds ago

Prayer for the boys and their families.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Weather men these days by Trickster @ 24 minutes 56 seconds ago

We had 14.5 inches at my house Friday evening thru Saturday morning. Did not see any news crews out and about.
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Trolling motor cable by BigCaseyB206 @ 32 minutes 9 seconds ago

Boris Marine in Azle fixed mine!
Rough Fish / Carp
Jump to new posts Re: Marine Creek Looks Great by Caribou @ 32 minutes 14 seconds ago

It is a tough lake in my experience, but it has BIG Buffalo in it. Like state record possibilities, but it takes a really long time to get fish into your swim.
Fly Fishing
Originally Posted By: Robert HunterHaha more than welcome I really have some hidden gems in the summer up there. Nothing can beat solitude and hungry fish. So did you eat any of the fish? For shore lunch or dinner?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ribeye of the sky....anyone? by Jim Ford @ 35 minutes 39 seconds ago

Five of us limited on them last year at Eagle Lake with Tim Kelley's Waterfowl Outfitters Unlimited. A stellar hunt.
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: New Website! by Final Cast Guide Service @ 36 minutes 23 seconds ago

Thanks! Yeah it's the exact same boat. I think his has a tunnel hull but you won't be able to see it on the water. Lol!
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: WickedRidge Warrior XL Crossbow Pkg Deal by Frank the Tank @ 36 minutes 49 seconds ago

Interested
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide