LoneStarSon® 52405
facebook
Forum Stats
103127 Members
61 Forums
864538 Topics
11347511 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Gm Custom Tuning!! Improve MPG More POWER!! by GROD @ 1 minute 57 seconds ago

Can you tune a 08' Z-71 1500 Silverado?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: McLintock by Arkansas10 bass @ 1 minute 58 seconds ago

One of the best JW movies and a personal favorite.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: How many folks got a survey from TPWD on evasive species? by grout-scout @ 2 minutes 14 seconds ago

I bet everybody that has a boat registered gets it, seemed like loaded questions to me.
General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Lowrance elite 5 hdi "HELP" by onfirecrappie @ 3 minutes 20 seconds ago

I recently bought a new Lowrance elite 5 hdi and can't figure out how to fine tune it. It shows structure pretty well but shows small gamefish or baitfish everywhere. I was at Texoma yesterday and driving along and saw all these what I would say are
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Wtb Vented cover Mercury 250 Pro xs by Brad Hardt @ 3 minutes 32 seconds ago

Do the ones at Fun n Sun have it printed on the cover?
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Boaters survey by grout-scout @ 3 minutes 51 seconds ago

Seems like they are looking for a reason to blame boaters and don't seem to want to factor in all the flooding last year. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Leah Remini - Church of Scientology A&E Documentary by Indianation65 @ 4 minutes 35 seconds ago

The Scientology leaders probably "do" have their soldiers out there following, photographing, setting up cameras, quietly harassing the executives and producers at A&E, but the ball is already rolling, and the network isn't afraid. Who
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Setting up new electronics by onfirecrappie @ 4 minutes 45 seconds ago

I recently bought a new Lowrance elite 5 hdi and can't figure out how to fine tune it. It shows structure pretty well but shows small gamefish or baitfish everywhere. I was at Texoma yesterday and driving along and saw all these what I would say are
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Graph Mount by Action_Jackson @ 5 minutes 55 seconds ago

Slabs in trouble now
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: El chapo by patriot07 @ 6 minutes 20 seconds ago

#MAGA - do you think he gets extradited if Hillary was elected?
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: More Crappie on Lake Fork by Action_Jackson @ 6 minutes 29 seconds ago

Keep wearing em out Stubby
Bank Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Denison Dam by River Mongrel @ 9 minutes 15 seconds ago

President Trump says the striper are biting below Texoma! Ill be down shortly
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Introducing the All New Humminbird Solex Series by TCK73 @ 9 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gborgCan waypoints be downloaded from Lowrance to Hummingbird's new units ? There is a way to do it, I did it a couple of years ago. I cannot remember how I did it.
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: auto mechanic very reasonable!!! by northtexascrappiehunter @ 10 minutes 48 seconds ago

ttt
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: auto/boat mechanic by northtexascrappiehunter @ 12 minutes 6 seconds ago

ttt
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fast Food Alert by hopalong @ 12 minutes 28 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: boat upgrades (TM's & ELECTRONICS) by northtexascrappiehunter @ 12 minutes 59 seconds ago

ttt
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: No late night snack tonight Toad??? by B Lee @ 13 minutes 1 second ago

Toad I want some of that chicken fried
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Gonna be a good day by elcoyote, esq. @ 13 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JayC41What about a liquid breakfast? I still have to sober up some so that I can enjoy the liquid lunch to its fullest
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Return to Kiribati (Christmas Island) by MGStrong @ 15 minutes 40 seconds ago

Awesome post and pic!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Soft Plastic Color Simplification by James Niggemeyer @ 17 minutes 52 seconds ago

Thanks guys....Please like and subscribe to my channel.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Password Service by hopalong @ 18 minutes 52 seconds ago

I had all mine stored with a service, got an email that some old biddy used something called bleachbit and I lost all of em. now I just use DerekMudshark001/2 no one will ever figure that one out.
Jump to new posts Re: Minn Kota Ulterra 112/us2-60" w/i-Pilot for Sale by Catch&Release-Me-Again @ 19 minutes 18 seconds ago

I paid double this price for mine and feel I got a great deal. The "Spot Lock" works flawlessly and saves thousands of hours of getting back to your spot time, after catching a fish or retying. The auto launch feature has saved me from a l
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: It's a Sig !!! Army Picks Sig over Glock and Smith by Ambassador84 @ 19 minutes 57 seconds ago

Coast Guard was already issued Sigs back in 07. We went from the M9 to the Sig 40 and never looked back. The Sig laughed at saltwater and sand. The Army will love it.
Jump to new posts Re: Costa Fantail for sale 580p blue mirror by lipjerk @ 20 minutes 1 second ago

Great price on some awesome sunglasses!
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 ... 15 16 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide