SkeeterRonnie 53487
facebook
Forum Stats
108461 Members
61 Forums
777708 Topics
10031570 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bass Fishing
Academy ethos If I could only have one rod, I’d want one that was readily replaceable if it broke
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sunday Morning Coffee! by RayBob @ 13 minutes 30 seconds ago

Mornin'y'all!
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Outstanding dove hunting in Throckmorton County by TTT Ranch @ 19 minutes 6 seconds ago

A few openings left for opening day.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Quantum Energy reels by TK Spencer @ 28 minutes 48 seconds ago

General Equipment Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Boat Numbers by pineycreek @ 33 minutes 21 seconds ago

The company in FL is Iguana Grafix. They do a very good job with quick turnaround and reasonable pricing. http://www.iguanagrafix.com/NUMBERS.html
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Unions by Pintail711 @ 33 minutes 29 seconds ago

I work for a non bargaining power plant. We have bargaining plants within our fleet. I can assure you that my benefits are no different than the employee who dumps money into the IBEW. Union trades are not held to the same standard that they used to
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Smallmouth on Belton/Stillhouse by kingfish_1970 @ 35 minutes 28 seconds ago

On BELTON, stay in the channel, and you should be ok. Still House can get kind of tricky out in the main lake. But where you'll be looking for smallies shouldn't be a problem. As far as line goes, I can't speak on that. I throw #12 clear mono on my c
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Any Whitney reports? by marschall @ Today at 04:44 AM

Clay kills them everyday . Only the big ones are biting on shad . But the big shad are hard to find
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Shake my head by RayBob @ Today at 04:41 AM

Originally Posted By: sliding byWhat PO’d me was when he said “ need to make sure you’re good for it before we start”. Do you work without compensation?
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Seagull S6 acoustic guitar + case $300 by marschall @ Today at 04:40 AM

They are one of the best bang for the buck guitars out there . They play so easy and sound great
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Movie Review: I Can Only Imagine by RayBob @ Today at 04:38 AM

Also a testament to the redemptive power of The Holy Spirit and the changing power of God's love to those that will surrender to Jesus Christ.
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Mercury Tempest Plus Propeller 26 by James Walston @ Today at 04:21 AM

TTT
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody still run......... by Outfitter Nomore @ Today at 04:12 AM

Remove the hooks add 3/4oz. bank sinker to front eyelet tie 18in. of line to rear eyelet add pet spoon and done. Hellpet with 3/4 oz. weight will troll 1ft. for every 2ft of line let out IE need to troll 25ft deep let out 50 ft of line and so on. Als
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: One for Bob Davis by RedRanger @ Today at 04:08 AM

Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: WOW by Fishbonz @ Today at 03:25 AM

Originally Posted By: SK. Originally Posted By: Jig ManAwesome Originally Posted By: SlabbedSillyGet 'em SK!! Thanks y'all.... Originally Posted By: FishbonzSK.I really enjoyed the slab slangin but it looks like ole LBG didn`t bring his A Game.Gr
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Prayers for Matt Carroll aka JIGUM by Fishbonz @ Today at 03:21 AM

Prayed
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Help me pick a... by John175® @ Today at 03:14 AM

Originally Posted By: DavedaveMy ecoboost iforce vortex tri turbo nut hustler gets 52 MPG towing boats full of hot chicks at 85 MPH. My ecoboost iforce hemi nut hustler engine is so precise and balanced that it actually cleans the oil. I haven’t chan
Open Freshwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: How to breed shiners in captivity? by Kat-man-do @ Today at 02:47 AM

When I read the title I thought "you have to sneak up on them"
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: 80 ULTREX VS 112 FOR SKEETER ZX225 by tmd11111 @ Today at 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Jaret LattaIf you don't run down the fortrex now you probably won't run down an 80 ultrex ^^^This^^^
plugs & announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Realtor for Lake Fork and surrounding areas by Fork-LegendV21 @ Today at 02:34 AM

TTT
Boats & Motors
Originally Posted By: formula462What is the cost per gain ratio? The cost was $1140 for the flash, prop and boat setup. The actual cost per gain ratio is dependent on which variable you choose to use for the calculation (remember that I have yet to
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Your biggest Bass in 2018 + Location by guntz67 @ Today at 01:31 AM

Originally Posted By: stetson 9.93 couple weeks ago on cleburne NOT TRUE !!!!! No fish in that lake lol
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Glock 27 for 22 or 23 by MATTSUEY @ Today at 01:25 AM

Pm sent
Open Saltwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: salt water -surf wts by Magged Out @ Today at 12:47 AM

E Bay
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dallas police officer killed today by banker-always fishing @ Today at 12:21 AM

Always hate news like this. Prayers up for family and friends. The Lord Jesus Christ has control
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide