LoneStarSon® 52537
facebook
Forum Stats
103544 Members
61 Forums
869132 Topics
11404613 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 1993 Cajun 189 Pro 175 HP Johnson by toddfish @ 1 minute 4 seconds ago

Good looking old Cajun!
Bass Fishing
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Water Hose by Jon @ 31 minutes 49 seconds ago

Good water hoses is one of the best examples i can think of for getting what you pay for. Good ones will last darn near forever. And are not bad about kinking, breaking, or leaking at the connections. Those 3 things go steadily down hill proportional
Boats 4 Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 Ranger 188VX Fully Tournament Rigged by Jeff Sr. @ 34 minutes 39 seconds ago

HELLO>>>HELLO ? Is this boat still on market???
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: G-Rod 7' spinning available? by moonriver @ 47 minutes 58 seconds ago

There isn't any 7 footer available anywhere right now. I shipped last 2 seven footers to New York a month ago.
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Headed to Fork! by Farrside @ Today at 12:02 AM

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm assuming white chatterbait as well?
Off Topic
Looks good if you would have finished cooking it?
building lures & pouring plastics
Jump to new posts Re: Just having a little fun by banker-always fishing @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Nicely done. Good job.
building lures & pouring plastics
Jump to new posts Re: First Jigs - I'm Learning! by banker-always fishing @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Nice baits!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: When it comes to HEB... by Coach Hark @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Never heard anyone call H-E-B anything but H-E-B. Sorry I can't contribute any more.
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Bassing by banker-always fishing @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Great way to relax after work! Nice fish.
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: 6x12 Utility Trailer w/ Ramp by Lake Fork Guide-Cody Malone @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Bump
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Guess The Weight by banker-always fishing @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Nice fish!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hump Day by Coach Hark @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: 2 Bee'zOriginally Posted By: DavidWhatleyThanks to those of you that enjoyed it. to hump day Every Wednesday!!
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Minn Kota Maxxum Pro 101 36 Volt Trolling Motor by Txdeuce @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

TNT thanks for the advise. I had a young guy offer me $300 today and I sold it to him. Could have probably sold it for more but this kid was rigging out his first bass boat and it was nice to help him out. It's been over a month ago since I fished Ch
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: rolin coal by THF_BigPig @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

I like his premature chutalation. Show off
Rough Fish / Carp
Jump to new posts Re: Tilapia spawn by cmc @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

The way I understand it the talapia spawn when the water temp is between two ranges not just once a year but basically the whole time the water is warm and in that lake this year it maybe all year long. I could be wrong but I've heard that before.
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: How to Recycle old Lures by banker-always fishing @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Good stuff!
Saltwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: What Have These Reds Been Eating?? SO STRONG! by banker-always fishing @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Awesome video and post. Thanks for sharing.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ripoff Report by lakeforkfisherman @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

I gave them DOUG AND DEBBIE CHANCE OF DE LEON SPRINGS, FL several opportunities to make it right in a very professional and decent manner. They chose to take the low road. I posted on his FaceBook page, as expected, he's already removed my post and
Tournament Dates & Information
Jump to new posts Re: Grapevine Open 2.25.2017 by bmatthews35 @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

See you all there
Jump to new posts Re: *NEW* - Remote Powered Trailer Light Kit by TexBbq @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Talon Navigation/Anchor Lights by TexBbq @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Lavon creek? by Tony from Oak Point @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

That's interesting info Jerry. Daddyfish, it is not really a creek but you could check out the river / outflow below the Lavon dam if you haven't already.
Photos & Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Davids 9.25 off a bed on Fork by banker-always fishing @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Cool video. Nice fish.
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 ... 16 17 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide