LoneStarSon® 52599
facebook
Forum Stats
104033 Members
61 Forums
833675 Topics
11909011 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Let's talk electricity rates by H.Town_paddler @ 14 seconds ago

A lot of people don't understand how electricity is sold to the retailer. People say, I've got a good rate paying .06/kWh. What they don't realize is the advertised rate is normally at 2000 kWh. Use more/less and your rate is different. There are
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Sam Rayburn bass champs by Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life) @ 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: texasbassdudeCool video. I haven't done the GoPro thing... what are the pieces of equipment you used for this? Its just a go pro mounted on the seat pole in the back. I took off the seat and taped my flexible go pro mount to it
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 5 nader warnings by Hancock @ 46 seconds ago

The storms out southwest are firing up. Looks like fun
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Has the pressure killed Toledo Bend by Jerrel/Z521 @ 2 minutes 56 seconds ago

I agree with Jaret. There's not an infinite number of fish out there. When I say I see people keeping everything they catch,I'm talking about 10 inch bass and 4 inch crappie, fish so small there's nothing left after they're filleted. The snow birds c
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Final Day Take Off...Bassmaster Classic Front row view by Chasin'Bass @ 3 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RUM MannOriginally Posted By: Chasin'BassDang the Hawg hunters bass club draws 73 boats!! I was talking about the Jacksonville open & I was in the top 6 of the Hawg hunters last year & we averaged around 20 boats T
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Double digit bass from east Texas by BAGaBass @ 3 minutes 48 seconds ago

The gopro bros stick together
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Yahoo!!! Getting to Go Fishing with my Brother! by psalty @ 4 minutes 14 seconds ago

Awesome Dan and best wishes for good fishing and super fellowship.
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Do you need Concrete by keithfishing0 @ 5 minutes 13 seconds ago

Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: A legitimate Fork no wake zone question by BigHead248 @ 5 minutes 19 seconds ago

I run them all the time. Usually just fast enough to get on pad and then open it up once I get on the main lanes.
Bass Fishing
You WANT my opinion of them? The handle on a Quantum PT fits a Lews....that is what I use my Quantum for now-a-days. Parts
Boats & Motors
Jump to new posts Re: Need help mercury 135 1996 by TLW @ 6 minutes 12 seconds ago

fuel delivery been checked?.. ie: lines, bulb, pump?.. tried hittin' tha enrichner when it doesn't wanna run?
bass clubs
Jump to new posts Re: Trophy Bass Club by huchowski @ 7 minutes 13 seconds ago

You could come to the meeting and we can see if anyone would like to try to help you out. Come and check us out!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Introduce a yankee to Texan food. by whatsaweighin @ 7 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Rob W.My wives dad is a born and raised New Yorker. He had never heard of fried okra, much less ate any. We cooked him up some chicken fried steak, mashed taters, & fresh fried okra from the garden. Did you call it okree
Kayak Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing partner by Brad R @ 10 minutes 30 seconds ago

Be sure and post your calendar several days ahead, say for example, you know you are going out on Saturday by earlier in the week. You'll find like-minded kayakers who'll often come out. And, Facebook has an active D/FW kayaking group and they are c
Crappie Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: Don`t laugh by crappieScout Calvin @ 12 minutes 39 seconds ago

Looks cool and should work. Is that wood treated?
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
Jump to new posts Re: Roofing/Remodeling by jcarring99 @ 13 minutes 27 seconds ago

I inspected 26 roofs in the last two days. Some with heavy damage. Let me know if you need a reputable roofer to help you. I will make sure you are taken care of!
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Chuggers by mox22 @ 16 minutes 37 seconds ago

What line do you use for chuggers?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The "unofficial official" Palestine OT Tournament on March 25 by Frank the Tank @ 17 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: whatsaweighinMaybe a YouTube video, those are popular around here.
Open Saltwater Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing Seadrift by Pat Goff @ 17 minutes 57 seconds ago

It's all about the wind, and what it's telling you to do. If you're putting in at the marina, and it's blowing hard from the S/SE, and it's a mud hole, you can pretty well expect anything heading right/west is going to be sorta gunky also. If it's
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
Jump to new posts DENALI 7'6" MODEL K903CB CRANKBAIT ROD - LIKE NEW! by befuddled @ 19 minutes 21 seconds ago

In my opinion, Denali makes great rods but this one is just too long for me! I only used it one time and is has been stored in my closet for about a year. The rod loads up very well and makes long casts. I believe it is a 2016 model since I purchased
Bass Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: I read on fb that IKE was Dq'd for cussing on bass live? by SteezMacQueen @ 19 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chris BOriginally Posted By: SkeeterRonnie"f'in arsehole" shouldn't have been fishing I was watching when it went off and was laughing hysterically!!! Zona was speechless and you could hear silence.... it was the g
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
Jump to new posts Another Great Day on Richland Chambers by J-Rods Guide Service @ 20 minutes 33 seconds ago

Another awesome day on Richland Chambers with limits of Whites & Hybrids.
Fly Fishing
Jump to new posts Re: what flys do I need? I'm new by FWBanger @ 20 minutes 38 seconds ago

All those mentioned above plus I'd recommend gummy minnows. They hold up very well whereas a lot of a traditional flies made from feathers get torn up quickly.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Spaghetti squash. by MrRoachie @ 21 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LoneStarSon®Originally Posted By: KattelynI really do not like it. Love a lot of different kinds of squashes but this stuff.... nope. I've made it many different ways, honestly tried to like it. I've got two diabetics in the hou
Bluegill / Sunfish
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! An Ultralight Casting Demonstration by Brad R @ 21 minutes 57 seconds ago

You are welcome, psalty-son! Isn't that some really fine casting technique! I particularly like the one shot where the camera is behind him and it shows him side casting upstream in sort of a tunneled area with not much leeeway. Some of his shots
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 ... 17 18 >

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide