Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: YakFishField] #8773708 04/01/13 01:37 AM
B
Brandon Dillard Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: AggieYak09
Which two of you were by that little boat dock that had to go around that stupid kayaker who was hiding from the wind? rolfmao

Thanks for being courteous guys. Sorry to intrude on you, I didn't realize you were fishing a tourney. Saw you pull up that one, nice fish! thumb

Lol. No problem at all. It's everybody's water. 60,000k bass rig or yak will get the same courtesy from me anyway. I would of been hiding from that wind too.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: Brandon Dillard] #8773731 04/01/13 01:42 AM
J
j-dogg Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J

- sponsored by Hoboworms (cheap version of Roboworms)

Thanks to my sponsors...wait...I don't have any. I don't even have a partner anymore.
Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: Justin DuBose] #8773803 04/01/13 01:58 AM
C
CENTEX Toad Hunter Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
C
Originally Posted By: Justin DuBose
Shipe and Dillard are my heroes!!!!

I can see why. Since you and called them out and whipped em. The better they are, the better you look! DFW FULL OF BIG STICKS! congrats to Dillard and congrats to Shipe.

"If you've quit learn'n, you might'as well quit fish'n cuz yer not catch'n as many fish as ya should be!"
Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: j-dogg] #8774197 04/01/13 03:13 AM
B
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: j-dogg

rolfmao

Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: j-dogg] #8774306 04/01/13 03:44 AM
J
JoshMan734 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted By: j-dogg
Cheating? lol!

Dillard is only cheating some of your guy's sanity...and laughing all the way to the bank. lol..

Dillard and I started w/in sight of each other last Sat (BPS) and this Sat (Drew's event). We fished together Fri night since we were both basically going to fish the same stuff Friday evening.

If you fish with him on these lakes he knows, the guy has the ability to roll you up and make you feel stupid; most guys won't admit that but you know its true.

How many of us feel like a moron weighing in our 12-14lb rat bags while Dillard is sitting behind you with a 20lb sack of donkeys in tank and a smile on his face!?! Seriously, don't lie. You know you feel as stupid as we do when he's got'em like that.

If you go fishing with him just get ready for a few "what the heck", "nice fish bro", & "good call on that last move" type of statements.

He's a nut when he gets his hands on a computer...but put a rod in his hand you better watch out.

No disrespect for the other sticks out here either...but Dillard and Shipe are making a name for themselves right now if you haven't noticed.

Well Put!!

#LFG #TeamDobyns
Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: Brandon Dillard] #8774893 04/01/13 12:51 PM
B
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
I would like to add that although I appreciate the words of some I think some of y'all are overlooking Shipe a little. He is by far the fastest learning partner I have ever had. Although he may have just started fishing tournaments last year I have watched him really come into his own. He has had a big fish over 6 in the last two big bags on Lew and made some clutch time culls. The guy never stops working and is not afraid to put in the work and time on the water. In team events it is important to have a partner that is as committed and has the same work ethic as yourself. Some of y'all know how hard it is to find a good fishing partner. I consider myself lucky to have Shipe on my team because I'm telling y'all...keep an eye out for this dude. I will also add I have never had as much fun fishing with anybody and that's what it is really all about. So with that being said a big congrats to Shipe. He has earned it big time. Keep up the good work bud.

Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: Brandon Dillard] #8774943 04/01/13 01:11 PM
J
JoshMan734 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted By: Brandon Dillard
I would like to add that although I appreciate the words of some I think some of y'all are overlooking Shipe a little. He is by far the fastest learning partner I have ever had. Although he may have just started fishing tournaments last year I have watched him really come into his own. He has had a big fish over 6 in the last two big bags on Lew and made some clutch time culls. The guy never stops working and is not afraid to put in the work and time on the water. In team events it is important to have a partner that is as committed and has the same work ethic as yourself. Some of y'all know how hard it is to find a good fishing partner. I consider myself lucky to have Shipe on my team because I'm telling y'all...keep an eye out for this dude. I will also add I have never had as much fun fishing with anybody and that's what it is really all about. So with that being said a big congrats to Shipe. He has earned it big time. Keep up the good work bud.

Yall rub a lot of ppl the wrong way like you and I used to do back in the day. . . well a couple years ago! Its all in good fun. I personally love it but damn feathers sure get ruffled. Jealousy is a evil thing and a lot of ppl wish they could consistantly stick em like you boys. But ya'll do put in the time to find em and that is why you guys are always right there! A force to be reckoned with!

#LFG #TeamDobyns
Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: Brandon Dillard] #8775021 04/01/13 01:35 PM
S
stratos1760dv Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S
Can someone please start the reality show Bass Dynasty? I really hope the go pro video turns into bass dynasty. I would love to see all you characters be the stars! Reading these threads is an emotional roller coaster for me. Some posts are hilarious and others are tear jerkers. Laugh until I cry and cry until laugh. I can hardly get any work done. My feet fall asleep sitting here every time. I had a big triumph myself last weekend, I won my little paper bass club tournament at Athens. Only 14 guys. I told the guys it is time for me to retire and go out on top! TFF is one of the best things about bass fishing in TX. it is also way better than twitter and Facebook. We are lucky to have it, I learn a lot from this deal. Dang it my feet are numb again.

Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: Brandon Dillard] #8775249 04/01/13 02:33 PM
L
Lil' Louie Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
L
Money. Anytime you involve money, you get jealousy and then you get comments on here. I'm calling BS on the "I was joking" too. Hey we all know you weren't joking. Its ok. Clay and Brandon have been performing well for quite some time now. Its not like this is new. It pisses me off too. Not because I'm losing money to em, but because I went to LL yesterday after gettin home from Fork and we caught one fish. Now granted we only fished a couple hours but I think the lake still sucks. Now I wanna go tie on the 1 A-rig I finally decided to go fork the money over for and run up and down the dam all day trying to catch a 9 lb'er that I don't believe exists in Lewisville but have seen like pics of three in the last few weeks... But I'm to damn proud to do it! I mean Dillard said they were fishing the tires the week before. Was he or wasn't he? He's playing so good mind games with some of yall and its actually pretty entertaining to read about. Success pisses the losers off specially when tis a certain couple of folks who have success. Then if you don't have success one weekend the trash talkin begins as if KVD wins every single weekend... Shipe and Dillard don't have anything to prove to anybody. I think they are proving it every weekend. Why is all the has been's are getting butt hurt the worst it seems??? Oh wait, I guess I can't have an opinion since I don't tourney fish... lol. But in all seriousness, stop mean muggin everyone in your pics. Your 5'5 125 lbs azz ain't scarin nobody! yall really do need to start your own show. drama makes millions these days... capitalize off of it. If people are gonna hate might as well make money off it...

[Linked Image]

PB 12.88lbs, Lake Fork 3-17-2013 8:45 a.m.

Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: JoshMan734] #8775339 04/01/13 02:55 PM
Sinkey Offline
Tidy Scoop
Tidy Scoop
Originally Posted By: JoshMan734
A force to be reckoned with!

Yea, and their reckoning is coming Sunday! eeks

Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: Brandon Dillard] #8775365 04/01/13 03:01 PM
C
Chad711 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
C
Nice work bud! Keep it up

Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: Brandon Dillard] #8775435 04/01/13 03:18 PM
B
BCJ Offline
Angler
Angler
B
Nice! Hoping to have one like it on Palestine this weekend in our club tourney!

[Linked Image]
Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: Brandon Dillard] #8775501 04/01/13 03:36 PM
J
Jimmie Moreland Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
J
Dillard, glad to see all those days paddling around in float tubes out there is paying off for you. Haters gone hate, brush ya shoulders off Jack!

682-232-6380

[Linked Image]
Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: Lil' Louie] #8776116 04/01/13 06:20 PM
B
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: Lil' Louie
Money. Anytime you involve money, you get jealousy and then you get comments on here. I'm calling BS on the "I was joking" too. Hey we all know you weren't joking. Its ok. Clay and Brandon have been performing well for quite some time now. Its not like this is new. It pisses me off too. Not because I'm losing money to em, but because I went to LL yesterday after gettin home from Fork and we caught one fish. Now granted we only fished a couple hours but I think the lake still sucks. Now I wanna go tie on the 1 A-rig I finally decided to go fork the money over for and run up and down the dam all day trying to catch a 9 lb'er that I don't believe exists in Lewisville but have seen like pics of three in the last few weeks... But I'm to damn proud to do it! I mean Dillard said they were fishing the tires the week before. Was he or wasn't he? He's playing so good mind games with some of yall and its actually pretty entertaining to read about. Success pisses the losers off specially when tis a certain couple of folks who have success. Then if you don't have success one weekend the trash talkin begins as if KVD wins every single weekend... Shipe and Dillard don't have anything to prove to anybody. I think they are proving it every weekend. Why is all the has been's are getting butt hurt the worst it seems??? Oh wait, I guess I can't have an opinion since I don't tourney fish... lol. But in all seriousness, stop mean muggin everyone in your pics. Your 5'5 125 lbs azz ain't scarin nobody! yall really do need to start your own show. drama makes millions these days... capitalize off of it. If people are gonna hate might as well make money off it...

Correction. I'm 5'10 and 160. Just sayin. Lol

Re: 24.04 today on Lewisville [Re: Brandon Dillard] #8776143 04/01/13 06:25 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
No you are not mister! Clay may be but you ......not so much

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide