Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Douglas J] #7980363 09/11/12 01:54 PM
JPeel Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Doug R.
The best part about America and being an American is that we used to take care of issues and be able to solve issues for ourselves and our families. These days more and more want someone aka "big brother" to "show you the way" in life.

#1 it's easy to do for yourself and your own, just do it and stop expecting some mythical "THEY" to make everything work and hold your hand through life.

#2 it's fishing, it's FUN, so stop making it complicated .. lol

Damn well put thumb

I'd end this tread on that note if I was a moderator grin

the fisherman formerly known as Blu-Ranger....
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Bowhunterman] #7980367 09/11/12 01:55 PM
H
HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein) Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
H
Boat at your own risk.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Bowhunterman] #7980625 09/11/12 03:17 PM
W
WormDudeMike Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
W
I wish lake palestine had such a poorly marked and cleared boat lane that would get me from mid-lake all the way back to the north end.

Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Douglas J] #7980697 09/11/12 03:36 PM
B
Bass_Bustin_Texan Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B

#1 it's easy to do for yourself and your own, just do it and stop expecting some mythical "THEY" to make everything work and hold your hand through life.

Cutting your own stumps on a corp lake would be a violation of the law. SO that is out of the question.

You can avoid having ulcers by adapting to the situation: If you fall in the mud puddle, check your pockets for fish. ~Unknown

Open your eyes & look within, are you satisfied with the life youre living.

No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.
Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Bowhunterman] #7980721 09/11/12 03:42 PM
B
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B

You can avoid having ulcers by adapting to the situation: If you fall in the mud puddle, check your pockets for fish. ~Unknown

No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.
Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Bass_Bustin_Texan] #7981289 09/11/12 06:04 PM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
Originally Posted By: Bass_Bustin_Texan

Cutting your own stumps on a corp lake would be a violation of the law. SO that is out of the question.

WTH are you smoking? Who said anything about cutting stumps?? I was referencing all the people that expect the "government" to make things easy for them. I would never cut a stump,I would rather go out on my own , find a path and do for myself.

Not sure where you got "Cutting your own stumps"??

here's your sign

#MFGA
Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Bowhunterman] #7981316 09/11/12 06:11 PM
E
Eric Gandy Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
E
I'm still waiting on them to make a boat lane to the river on hubbard!

Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Douglas J] #7981409 09/11/12 06:31 PM
B
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B

WTH are you smoking? Who said anything about cutting stumps?? I was referencing all the people that expect the "government" to make things easy for them. I would never cut a stump,I would rather go out on my own , find a path and do for myself.

here's your sign

Whatever Dude!

We are talking about stumps right? You mentioned "it's easy to do for yourself and your own, just do it and stop expecting some mythical "THEY" to make everything work and hold your hand through life."

I won't get into an arguement with you. I'm above calling people liberals to make a point. I suppose that's the easy thing now days....just call em a liberal.

BTW you will argue with a lead weight....I'm very familiar with your post. Doug E Fresh!

Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Bowhunterman] #7981504 09/11/12 06:58 PM
B
bassaholic00 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
B
I talked to parks and wild life ranger and he told me that if the corp had their way, we wouldn't even be using their lakes. The Corps is only in the water management business. Be glad we have a lake to fish in at all...

Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Bass_Bustin_Texan] #7981513 09/11/12 07:00 PM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D

here's your sign

Whatever Dude!

We are talking about stumps right? You mentioned "it's easy to do for yourself and your own, just do it and stop expecting some mythical "THEY" to make everything work and hold your hand through life."

I won't get into an arguement with you. I'm above calling people liberals to make a point. I suppose that's the easy thing now days....just call em a liberal.

BTW you will argue with a lead weight....I'm very familiar with your post. Doug E Fresh!

I never said cut your own stumps duh , I said to go out and go fishing and stop expecting someone to show where it's safe to run.

Some people should simply spend the same amount of time as they do on here complaining "THEY" did not clear a path and go be proactive and take the time to scout around and find their own ways around and go enjoy some time on the water..

I will just follow Gandy, he knows the way to the promise land.. thumb

#MFGA
Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Bowhunterman] #7981624 09/11/12 07:35 PM
C
CENTEX Toad Hunter Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
C
troll

"If you've quit learn'n, you might'as well quit fish'n cuz yer not catch'n as many fish as ya should be!"
Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Bass_Bustin_Texan] #7981838 09/11/12 08:32 PM
S
snickers Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S

Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: Bowhunterman] #7981844 09/11/12 08:33 PM
H
HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein) Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
H
The best way to find out how to run an area is just sit and wait for someone that knows the route to blow past you and you just follow them. That way you can learn where to run AND you can see how they're catching their fish. Now in just one trip you have learned the trail and added to your fishing locations!

That's the Hubbard way.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein)] #7981860 09/11/12 08:37 PM
S
snickers Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S
what if the lake drops the next few days. and mr stump wakes up
Originally Posted By: HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein)
The best way to find out how to run an area is just sit and wait for someone that knows the route to blow past you and you just follow them. That way you can learn where to run AND you can see how they're catching their fish. Now in just one trip you have learned the trail and added to your fishing locations!

That's the Hubbard way.

Re: Corps of Engineers Incompetance [Re: HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein)] #7981861 09/11/12 08:37 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein)

That's the Hubbard way.

True Statement.....in some cases could be hazardous.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide