Page 303 of 568 1 2 301 302 303 304 305 567 568
Re: Denison Dam [Re: Judge Smails] #5279259 09/07/10 05:48 PM
T
TheRodFather Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
T
ok please go back to your creek thread then thanks.

Re: Denison Dam [Re: Judge Smails] #5279265 09/07/10 05:49 PM
D
Dookie Offline
Angler
Angler
D
reminder:

bring your masks

Re: Denison Dam [Re: Judge Smails] #5279299 09/07/10 05:54 PM
W
Wilson Biddy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
W
Originally Posted By: Judge Smails
Originally Posted By: TheRodFather
To all the HATERS:
If you do not like this Denison thread then please create your own Denison thread and see if anyone posts in it....

If you'll take notice this thread is the biggest on the TFF for both views and replies regardless of what anyone says about it...

The biggest thing for me is that posting is optional... you dont even have to read it if you dont want to...its really up to you...so if you dont have anything nice to contribute or you just wanna whine on it until one of us takes you fishing (not gonna happen) then find another forum like 2coolfishing or whatever.

But if you come on here to troll it up or say what youve gotta say or whatever to be macho...then you are gonna get hammered on just like all the other tools have in the past.

Well who really gives a shat how big this thread is still doesn't mean it's worth a dam.Which it's not.And I'll read whatever I want and post whatever I want and You tools can choose to read it and reply or stfu.And I don't believe I trolled anything up I just replied to one you tools very rude response.Simple as that I don't care for the Denison Dam thread or the Denison Damn Posse I just noticed a rude response to someone so I replied back.And as far as one of you tools taking me fishing Good luck on that I actually like to fish in places that are worth a dam not a denison dam.lol I'll stay in my boat.Thank You.

ok good boy. now go crawl back to your cave.

Re: Denison Dam [Re: TheRodFather] #5279302 09/07/10 05:54 PM
J
Judge Smails Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J

I don't fish creeks.Thank You.How about you back to the creek you seem to love it there.

Re: Denison Dam [Re: Wilson Biddy] #5279311 09/07/10 05:57 PM
J
Judge Smails Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J
Originally Posted By: Wilson Biddy
To all the HATERS:
If you do not like this Denison thread then please create your own Denison thread and see if anyone posts in it....

If you'll take notice this thread is the biggest on the TFF for both views and replies regardless of what anyone says about it...

The biggest thing for me is that posting is optional... you dont even have to read it if you dont want to...its really up to you...so if you dont have anything nice to contribute or you just wanna whine on it until one of us takes you fishing (not gonna happen) then find another forum like 2coolfishing or whatever.

But if you come on here to troll it up or say what youve gotta say or whatever to be macho...then you are gonna get hammered on just like all the other tools have in the past.

Well who really gives a shat how big this thread is still doesn't mean it's worth a dam.Which it's not.And I'll read whatever I want and post whatever I want and You tools can choose to read it and reply or stfu.And I don't believe I trolled anything up I just replied to one you tools very rude response.Simple as that I don't care for the Denison Dam thread or the Denison Damn Posse I just noticed a rude response to someone so I replied back.And as far as one of you tools taking me fishing Good luck on that I actually like to fish in places that are worth a dam not a denison dam.lol I'll stay in my boat.Thank You.

Nice pic there wilson.Don't know where the cave talk comes from but ok.Do the have caves at the denison dam?Never have been there.

Re: Denison Dam [Re: Wilson Biddy] #5279312 09/07/10 05:57 PM
T
TheRodFather Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
T
To all the HATERS:

Good creek fishin on Bushwood Country Club...isn't that right Danny Noonan? lol

Re: Denison Dam [Re: Judge Smails] #5279317 09/07/10 05:59 PM
T
TheRodFather Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
T

I don't fish creeks.Thank You.How about you back to the creek you seem to love it there.

I love the creeks for sure...where else would I dump my sewage?

Re: Denison Dam [Re: Judge Smails] #5279326 09/07/10 06:01 PM
T
TheGoat Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
[quote=Judge Smails

And as far as one of you tools taking me fishing Good luck on that I actually like to fish in places that are worth a dam not a denison dam.lol I'll stay in my boat.Thank You. [/quote]

You're 10ft plastic pelican bass boat?? Stupid looser. I have fishing reels that cost more than your stupid boat. LOL
Now crawl back into whichever "off topic" hole it is you came out of, and everyone will leave you alone.

Last edited by IgotSNAGGED; 09/07/10 06:04 PM.
Re: Denison Dam [Re: TheRodFather] #5279332 09/07/10 06:02 PM
J
Judge Smails Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J
To all the HATERS:

Good creek fishin on Bushwood Country Club...isn't that right Danny Noonan? lol

Never thought about it but a country club in florida I bet there is good fishing there.Maybe I'll start the "Bushwood Posse".Thanks for the heads up D'Annunzio.lolo

Re: Denison Dam [Re: TheGoat] #5279339 09/07/10 06:04 PM
T
TheRodFather Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
T
I have caught my three biggest freshwater stripers at Denison Dam...I would think that its a place worth fishing...

Re: Denison Dam [Re: TheGoat] #5279357 09/07/10 06:09 PM
N
NRHGATORSFAN Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N
Originally Posted By: IgotSNAGGED
[quote=Judge Smails

And as far as one of you tools taking me fishing Good luck on that I actually like to fish in places that are worth a dam not a denison dam.lol I'll stay in my boat.Thank You.

You're 10ft plastic pelican bass boat?? Stupid looser. I have fishing reels that cost more than your stupid boat. LOL
Now crawl back into whichever "off topic" hole it is you came out of, and everyone will leave you alone. [/quote]

By the way...it is spelled loser. Hooked on Phonics worked for you!

Re: Denison Dam [Re: TheGoat] #5279361 09/07/10 06:10 PM
J
Judge Smails Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J
[quote=Judge Smails

And as far as one of you tools taking me fishing Good luck on that I actually like to fish in places that are worth a dam not a denison dam.lol I'll stay in my boat.Thank You.

You're 10ft plastic pelican bass boat?? Stupid looser. I have fishing reels that cost more than your stupid boat. LOL [/quote]

Yay You, You must be the big man on campus.Wow your cool.I have a 17' Bass tracker do your cool reels cost more than that.How much does your stupid looser boat cost?What are doing after school today You and the beaver going down to Denison dam?

Re: Denison Dam [Re: Judge Smails] #5279392 09/07/10 06:15 PM
lite-liner Offline
Capt. CUDA
Capt. CUDA

[Linked Image]
Re: Denison Dam [Re: Judge Smails] #5279410 09/07/10 06:18 PM
lite-liner Offline
Capt. CUDA
Capt. CUDA
[quote=Judge Smails.What a jerk of a reply lite liner.You might want to work on your "Welcome to the forum" manners.Seems like you need to work on your CHITTY ATTITUDE. [/quote]
dude, you don't even know me. There's hundreds of people on this forum that benefit from my help every day. just remeber- more flies with sugar than vinegar....
"Well who really gives a shat how big this thread is still doesn't mean it's worth a dam.Which it's not."
AND YET, YOU'RE STILL HERE...... hmmm

"And I'll read whatever I want and post whatever I want and You tools can choose to read it and reply or stfu."
NICE, ISN'T IT TALK LIKE THAT WHICH STARTED ALL THIS? hmmm

"I just noticed a rude response to someone so I replied back."
AGAIN, MISSING THE ORIGINAL POST BY STRIPER10#, YOUR PAL? hmmm
"And as far as one of you tools taking me fishing Good luck on that I actually like to fish in places that are worth a dam not a denison dam.lol I'll stay in my boat.Thank You."
NO! THANK YOU! SEE MY BOAT? UP THERE ALL THE TIME. COME SAY HI! welcome

As has been posted many times before me, I didn't start it. y'all come over here,
don't get what you want out of this thread, & decide to start with the sh$t-talkin.
that ain't cool. we're all friends here. if you wanna be our friends be nice to us.
just like mommy taught you (or apparently didn't) when you were in 3rd grade.
dang, man! rolleyes

[Linked Image]
Re: Denison Dam [Re: Judge Smails] #5279414 09/07/10 06:18 PM
T
TheGoat Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
[quote=Judge Smails

Yay You, You must be the big man on campus.Wow your cool.I have a 17' Bass tracker do your cool reels cost more than that.How much does your stupid looser boat cost?What are doing after school today You and the beaver going down to Denison dam? [/quote]

Wow! a 17' Bass tracker!! Jeeze, watch out guys!
After school today, I was going to get in my 10ft plastic boat and try to catch me some perch in the big pond at Chase Oaks. Then I have to run home and watch my lemonaid stand. Gotta pay for those expensive fishing toys shomehow. My parents stopped giving me allowance after I turned 30.

Last edited by IgotSNAGGED; 09/07/10 06:19 PM.
Page 303 of 568 1 2 301 302 303 304 305 567 568
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide