Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: How hardcore are ya? [Re: Mason] #2350222 06/09/08 09:48 PM
F
fishinnb Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
when camping with the wife i put big marv's on with my hands. it like an all night kitchen pass, she don't want me anywhere around that tent

Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: How hardcore are ya? [Re: chuckwagon] #2350226 06/09/08 09:50 PM
B
Big Ted Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted By: chuckwagon
Why...you call THAT hardcore?

THIS is hardcore.......

**Toting sethook poles out the window of your old Buick while stuck in line of a funeral procession ....your Mother's!

**Flipping through the pages of a "Chums R US" book while your wifey's lawyer details how much hide she is going to take off your poor soul body!

**Missing every one of your kid's birthdays, graduations and weddings because...........THEY WERE BITIN' THAT DAY!!

**Coming home and being locked out of your trailer when you went to get a quart of milk...down to the Habeeb's Handy Mart....TWO WEEKS AGO! Hey!..they were BITIN'!!!!

**Being asked by wifey's marriage counselor about "your problem" and answering...."Does shad really work better than stink bait?"

Yes....I have lived it all and still alive to tell the tale! grin eeks grin

i would not really call that hard core. i would call that selfish

PB Common Carp....... 38 lbs
PB Mirror Carp........12 lbs 8 oz
PB SM Buffalo........ 53 lbs
PB Grasser........... 48 lbs 4 oz
PB Blue cat.......... 17 lbs (caught on maize)

Phil 4:13
Re: How hardcore are ya? [Re: Mason] #2350242 06/09/08 10:00 PM
C
Catfish_Hunter Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
Originally Posted By: Mason
I'm so hardcore I've chummed out two-month-old soured corn with my bare hands... 25 pounds of it.

and chummed with fish slush that had been buried in a jar for the entire summer months and was rank with botulism...

OK...now that's hardcore. I've had some chum that when I opened it up @ the lake, I decided it was NOT going back with me. Normally I refuse to litter @ all, but that bucket of chum became a helluva meal for some fish, along with a nice little home for him afterwards. It helped my decision some that a slight bump to the side of the bucket with my foot put a hole in it (bucket had dry-rotted).

No fish is too good for the grease.
Re: How hardcore are ya? [Re: Catfish_Hunter] #2350317 06/09/08 10:26 PM
M
Mason Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
Lol, I had to chuck everything that jar touched. I almost knocked out some canoers with the smell XD

-Mason
WRECK 'EM TECH!
Re: How hardcore are ya? [Re: Big Ted] #2350485 06/09/08 11:15 PM
C
chuckwagon Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted By: Big Ted
Originally Posted By: chuckwagon
Why...you call THAT hardcore?

THIS is hardcore.......

**Toting sethook poles out the window of your old Buick while stuck in line of a funeral procession ....your Mother's!

**Flipping through the pages of a "Chums R US" book while your wifey's lawyer details how much hide she is going to take off your poor soul body!

**Missing every one of your kid's birthdays, graduations and weddings because...........THEY WERE BITIN' THAT DAY!!

**Coming home and being locked out of your trailer when you went to get a quart of milk...down to the Habeeb's Handy Mart....TWO WEEKS AGO! Hey!..they were BITIN'!!!!

**Being asked by wifey's marriage counselor about "your problem" and answering...."Does shad really work better than stink bait?"

Yes....I have lived it all and still alive to tell the tale! grin eeks grin

i would not really call that hard core. i would call that selfish

Well, uhhhh, Ted....I did put some unselfish Grins in there!

Didja notice them? Right at the end there. Yeah, those ones right there. grin grin

****Sun sinking low....lines baited.....gentle south breeze blowing...you realize.........I AM! .
Re: How hardcore are ya? [Re: chuckwagon] #2350611 06/09/08 11:52 PM
JDavis7873 Offline
Pink rabbit
Pink rabbit
Brought a box of shrimp home in my tackle box and forgot about it being there. Bad thing was, as soon as I got home from fishing we left for vacation for 13 days. Even worse, I kept my tackle box in the closet of my bedroom.. When we got back and my parents found out the root of the smell, I thought for sure I was dead.

Does this count?

I used to serve BBQ sandwiches at Sharkey's on Ray Roberts Dam. I also used to bag up minnows. One day an ahole who happened to be an regular there ticked me off before he left. Let's just say his the sandwich he bought during his next visit was fortified in omega-3.

drinking pink rabbits

Re: How hardcore are ya? [Re: chuckwagon] #2350670 06/10/08 12:12 AM
W
waitinforabite Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
W
While night fishing Travis in a kayak in the dead of winter...

3am,40 degrees, water temp 50 degrees or so, WINDY, kayak slips offshore and into the lake. Without hesitation I jumped in and swam after it. My cell phone was in my pocket. Ruined. Clothes soaked. Swam out about 20 feet and brought her back in. The next thing I did is take all clothes off and hang over campfire. (I was alone). This caused huge holes to be burned in ALL clothing articles. I wore them anyway. Stayed there all night and got warmth from the heater in my car and the fire. Still caught a few catfish.

Jeremy
Re: How hardcore are ya? [Re: waitinforabite] #2351107 06/10/08 02:25 AM
N
Nathan at Fork Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N
A few weeks ago I hit a stump and knocked a hole and crack in the bottom of my boat. Still had my trotline out. The next day I stripped down the boat, put duct tape over the hole and went out to get my trotline with the bilge pump running the whole time.

Instead of buying chlorine for my pool, I buy chlorine bleach from the dollar store just to get the white jugs to use.

When I moved into my current place, the big inground pool was green. Within the first month I had several bass, a catfish, and some large bluegill living in it. They were there for months and me and my kids would sit out there fishing in the pool. We'd catch the bass and throw them back. Caught them probably 20 times each. I got away with that for 4 months.

Re: How hardcore are ya? [Re: Nathan at Fork] #2351867 06/10/08 12:20 PM
K
KansasMedic Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
K
This weekend I fished -

Friday 5 pm - 2 am
Saturday morning 5 am - 2 pm
Saturday evening 8 pm - 1 am
Sunday morning 5 am - 7 am
Sunday evening 10 pm - 1 am

thats 24 hours of fishing

I could tell fish stories about what I caught - but I won't

I caught a 7-8 lb channel and a 5-6 lb flat.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide