Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by Allison1

Funny that you mention quid pro quo.
Remember the phone call?

One person did it and was elected president after it was found out.
The other was impeached and then lost the next election after it was found out.

One was impeached by fraudulent claims of quid pro quo, and impeachment(s) failed accordingly. False Russian collusion. 4 years of taxpayer money wasted on the efforts. Imagine the salaries and other costs of that team of shifty shiff and humpty dumpty who lied under oath. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

One committed actual quid pro quo, by definition, on tape as hard evidence, and was never held to task. Yet goes on to fraudulently win an election and implanted in the Oval office. Now, open your wallet and enjoy the highest inflation since Jimmah Cahtuh.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: WAWI] #14305560 03/05/22 06:07 PM
E
Emit R Detsaw Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by WAWI
I think the test is gonna be which one is next. Ukraine is a done deal, just depends on time frame. Will he test a country like Hungary, or another nato member that's a former member of USSR and how far is the NATO alliance prepared to back pedal to avoid ww3?. He is gonna test the lines in the sand for sure.

Per what he has said, he want's to go into and occupy every country to "protect" Russian speaking people. Plus if you have ever played RISK the next invasions are clear. Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. That would give him a complete Russian front that is easier to deploy forces. All 3 are NATO countries with Russian speaking populations, so that would start WW3 with NATO's Article 5 kicking in.

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #14305569 03/05/22 06:14 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
I think the test is gonna be which one is next. Ukraine is a done deal, just depends on time frame. Will he test a country like Hungary, or another nato member that's a former member of USSR and how far is the NATO alliance prepared to back pedal to avoid ww3?. He is gonna test the lines in the sand for sure.

Per what he has said, he want's to go into and occupy every country to "protect" Russian speaking people. Plus if you have ever played RISK the next invasions are clear. Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. That would give him a complete Russian front that is easier to deploy forces. All 3 are NATO countries with Russian speaking populations, so that would start WW3 with NATO's Article 5 kicking in.

So we won't go to war over ukraine but Latvia we would? I dont believe this and I think he is gonna test the concept. I think he will give NATO the middle finger and dare them. I suspect he will win the game of chicken.

Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: WAWI] #14305570 03/05/22 06:16 PM
E
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E

So we won't go to war over ukraine but Latvia we would? I dont believe this and I think he is gonna test the concept. I think he will give NATO the middle finger and dare them. I suspect he will win the game of chicken.

Ukraine isn't in NATO. Article 5 of NATO states that an attack on one is an attack on all. We don't have a treaty or alliance obligation to Ukraine, but we do with every NATO member.

Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: Spiderman] #14305573 03/05/22 06:25 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
I completely understand that. I think Putin wants to break NATO back and will test article 5.

Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: Patriot Guard Rider] #14305588 03/05/22 06:47 PM
B
basscaster46 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Patriot Guard Rider
I don't want the US to go to war with Russia Putin. He's unstable, and war with him could easily escalate into armageddon.

But, everyone should realize that he won't stop after he beats down Ukraine. Possibly Moldova (once part of the USSR that Putin wants to rebuild) and Belarus (also a form USSR state and current military buddy of Russia) would be next because of their former ties to Putin's country. Then he will go for Poland, Finland, Sweden, Austria, Serbia, etc. At that point Europe will be forced, by NATO agreements, to fight him and we will get pulled in as well.

Somebody is going to have to stand up and punch this bully in the mouth. Right now, that should be the European countries. But sooner or later we will be forced to get in the fight.
m
Bully’s don’t have nuclear weapons . So bold talk gets us nowhere it’s more of a civil war we should stay out of it.
There is no need for our sons to die for a problem created by joe Biden and his like. Also the Republican hawks should shut up as well did we not learn anything in Afghanistan?
J. D

I got all day I’m retired
Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #14305590 03/05/22 06:51 PM
B
basscaster46 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

Most Americans are not gonna support war with Russia.
Remember Afghanistan?

I got all day I’m retired
Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: Spiderman] #14305597 03/05/22 07:03 PM
S
Spiderman Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
S
According to the Russian invasion maps posted on Google Moldova will be next.

Not part of NATO and just like Ukraine.

The Truth is six of the seven Dwarfs are not Happy!
Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: basscaster46] #14305599 03/05/22 07:04 PM
E
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by basscaster46

Remember Afghanistan?

Really? 74% of Americans polled in a recent poll support the USA doing a No Fly Zone, which would put us in the war with Russia.

Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: Allison1] #14305600 03/05/22 07:05 PM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Allison1
Starve him out and turn the people against him.
They can see what is happening. They just need incentive.

Putin is cutting off social media in Russia in an attempt to keep it from them but its not like it was 40 years ago.

The more he tries the worse it gets for him if we stay with the sanctions. The more the better.

totally agree , turn his own people against him . The Oligarchs are losing money big time and to a degree they own Putin .
Besides , there are some really good video's being posted today of Russian jets and helicopters being shot out of the sky . One of them is a pilot that appears in a photo opp during the Syrian operations with Putin and Assad .

Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: basscaster46] #14305602 03/05/22 07:08 PM
hopalong Offline
Pescador Loco
Pescador Loco
Originally Posted by basscaster46

Remember Afghanistan?

with putin in charge a war with russia would last about an hr. then nothing matters any more.
I don't doubt for a second that putin would use nukes, dude is off his meds and does not care about anything or anyone beyond himself right now, as far as he is concerned he is living the dream.
we are both in a heightened state of readiness, all it takes on either side now is authorization.

Last edited by hopalong; 03/05/22 07:19 PM.
Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: Spiderman] #14305607 03/05/22 07:12 PM
B
BassFever Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
B
Just proves one man can change the World. And the rest of us suffers.

Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: WAWI] #14305897 03/06/22 03:26 AM
F
forkduc Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
If he does all NATO countries will join the fight and whip his azz

Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: Spiderman] #14305911 03/06/22 03:43 AM
D
Droyhef Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
Anyone ever here of an emp? Russia needs 3 bombs to turn out all our lights. We arent holding the cards to go to war with Russia and there isnt even a good reason.

http://www.texasmegafishadventures.com
Guided rod and reel fishing trips for Alligator gar on the Trinity River as well as some other places
903-721-4296
dawson@texasmegafishadventures.com
Re: No fly in Ukraine? [Re: Spiderman] #14305966 03/06/22 11:24 AM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN
All we need now is a Colin Powell to convince us Russia has WMDs and we have to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here.. We'll be all in for WWIII. War drums are beating and a majority are dancing to the beat...just a matter of time and the right news story.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide