Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Razorback] #14136968 09/21/21 06:14 PM
O
outfishdya Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
O
Originally Posted by Razorback
So how long is a vaccine supposed to be tested before it's okay? How long is it going to take for these much discussed long-term effects to hit us?

On April 26, 1954, the Salk polio vaccine field trials, involving 1.8 million children, begin at the Franklin Sherman Elementary School in McLean, Virginia. Children in the United States, Canada and Finland participated in the trials, which used for the first time the now-standard double-blind method, whereby neither the patient nor attending doctor knew if the inoculation was the vaccine or a placebo.

One year later, on April 12, 1955, researchers announced the vaccine was safe and effective and it quickly became a standard part of childhood immunizations in America. In the ensuing decades, polio vaccines would all but wipe out the highly contagious disease in the Western Hemisphere.

Studies of some of the earliest known samples of HIV provide clues about when it first appeared in humans and how it evolved. The first verified case of HIV is from a blood sample taken in 1959 from a man living in what is now Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The sample was retrospectively analysed and HIV detected.
Many scientist blame the polio vaccine for spreading SIV to humans in the form of HIV.
The scientist who got a Nobel prize for the polio vaccine denied using chimpanzees for 50 years, though many of his apprentices have admitted they used chimpanzees. Chimpanzees were know at the time to carry SIV.

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: WAWI] #14136970 09/21/21 06:17 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by WAWI
It's not my business if you have gotten the shot and it's not your business if I have gotten the shot. That's how things should work.

WAWI is right.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14136972 09/21/21 06:19 PM
Notaguide Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
please don’t be alarmed at the amount of moms that use the local er as covid treatment centers. I could use my hands to count the number of children that have died from this.

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: outfishdya] #14136979 09/21/21 06:32 PM
R
Razorback Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by outfishdya

Studies of some of the earliest known samples of HIV provide clues about when it first appeared in humans and how it evolved. The first verified case of HIV is from a blood sample taken in 1959 from a man living in what is now Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The sample was retrospectively analysed and HIV detected.
Many scientist blame the polio vaccine for spreading SIV to humans in the form of HIV.
The scientist who got a Nobel prize for the polio vaccine denied using chimpanzees for 50 years, though many of his apprentices have admitted they used chimpanzees. Chimpanzees were know at the time to carry SIV.

That's ludicrous. Every American has had the polio vaccine, as in hundreds of millions of us over the last 65 years. That only gay men would have developed HIV after taking the vaccine, and spread it to others through sexual contact, more than strains the bounds of credibility.

I know the question will be, "Okay, so where did HIV come from?" Where did any disease come from? How was there no flu, then one day someone had the flu? How did Ebola come about?

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Mark Perry] #14136983 09/21/21 06:40 PM
786 Offline
Angler
Angler
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
People need to learn the difference between decline and refuse. You can decline the vaccination and not be an anti-vaxxer. That term has become a buzzword to alienate, marginalize, polarize and shame ANYONE that may be hesitant to get the vaccine. Its an accepted form of bullying by those who claim to be be against bullying, alienation and polarizing others.

Rather than trying to have a rational discussion and put the effort into sharing any knowledge they may have they choose to name call and bully.

Sounds like a normal day in the Bunker. smile

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: John175☮] #14136988 09/21/21 06:52 PM
786 Offline
Angler
Angler
Originally Posted by John175☮
Originally Posted by RayBob

And vaxxed folks are more likely the silent spreaders.

^^^^This is sooooo TRUE!

IMO people can make their own decision on getting the shot or not.

The rest of us can protect ourselves to the extent we choose.

This way we are not forcing anyone to do anything and everyone is responsible for their own personal decisions.

COVID is not going away, ever. You will get it, shot or no shot. You will survive or you will not. The discussion needs to shift to whether we want gain of function research on pathogens deadly to humans. I vote a solid no.

Agreed. You take your chances as you see fit. However, I have noticed a number of unvaccinated tough guys posting from the ICU about the importance of getting vaccinated. In general, you reap what you sow - Galatians 6:7.

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Razorback] #14136991 09/21/21 06:55 PM
O
outfishdya Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
O

That's ludicrous. Every American has had the polio vaccine, as in hundreds of millions of us over the last 65 years. That only gay men would have developed HIV after taking the vaccine, and spread it to others through sexual contact, more than strains the bounds of credibility.

I know the question will be, "Okay, so where did HIV come from?" Where did any disease come from? How was there no flu, then one day someone had the flu? How did Ebola come about?

Your argument is strongly based on science,
The congo is the only place the polio vaccines used chimpanzee.
The congo is where HIV and AIDs came from.
The sad fact of your statement is you think HIV is only from gays. Bless your heart.

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14136998 09/21/21 07:00 PM
F
Flip Flop Fisher Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
F
am sure someone has said this already (didn't read all posts), but it's just one side labeling the other side. We seem to be consumed with the other side and labels. Not solutions, labels!

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: outfishdya] #14137003 09/21/21 07:04 PM
R
Razorback Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R

The sad fact of your statement is you think HIV is only from gays. Bless your heart.

Patient Zero in the U.S. was a gay man, a "stewardess" as I recall. AIDS, the disease that arises from the HIV virus, spread through the gay community before being introduced into the bisexual and heterosexual community. It is still a largely gay disease although it rarely affects others, such as people receiving transfusions and NBA players who will mate with anything that moves.

But maybe gays have a different genetic makeup so that's why the chimpanzee-riddled Polio vaccine only affected them. Yep, I bet that's it.

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Razorback] #14137005 09/21/21 07:05 PM
O
outfishdya Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
O

Patient Zero in the U.S. was a gay man, a "stewardess" as I recall. AIDS, the disease that arises from the HIV virus, spread through the gay community before being introduced into the bisexual and heterosexual community. It is still a largely gay disease although it rarely affects others, such as people receiving transfusions and NBA players who will mate with anything that moves.

But maybe gays have a different genetic makeup so that's why the chimpanzee-riddled Polio vaccine only affected them. Yep, I bet that's it.

roflmao

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14137033 09/21/21 07:21 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Here’s my issue with the whole situation, the constant lies and cover ups. Show the real numbers of deaths and hospital admissions from the vax’d and un-vax’d, when everything is deleted from FB and all those sites, it smells of cover up. I want the truth and then I can decide. I want to know how many people got the first shot and then got sick with Covid, like Pat Goff did.

My brother in law has been sick since his first shot, then he got his second shot and his whole family caught whatever it is that he has.

Show the fricking real numbers and then some of us will know what we really want to choose.

As of today, I don’t personally know a single person that has died from Covid; but I know a bunch that have had it and had just mild symptoms.

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14137035 09/21/21 07:24 PM
rebait Offline
Angler
Angler
My general statement to my retail customers that ask me a question about something retail is { after 54 years in retail, the only thing I know about retail is, I know nothing about retail }. I make this statement because retail is a moving target with tons of variables. Kind of reminds me of this current mess we have with Covid. Great discussion, few answers. I got the shot my wife hasn't and we are still married and alive 35 years later. God's blessings and good health to you all.

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Pat Goff] #14137042 09/21/21 07:32 PM
T
TexasZman Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
T
Originally Posted by Pat Goff
Yeah, I caught the plague AFTER I took the shot.
I now believe there is truth out there, but the three people that know it aren't talking.

So, firmly in the decliner isle, moving to anti isle pretty dang quick.

This morning, I read that one can still contract this virus up to 90 days AFTER receiving the "vaccine".

I did not want to get this injection. However, I was diagnosed with an immune deficiency last year. Both my PCP and Immunologist highly recommended I get it. So I did, based on their advice.

Be Inspired, Inspire those around you.
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14137045 09/21/21 07:34 PM
R
rangerb Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
I do believe my granddaughter who was a nurse in the ER and was moved to the covid unit because of overload. She say Drs and nurses are swarmed with patients who are unvaccinated. I would get the vaccination because Drs and Nurses need some relieve. Many are quitting and/or retiring and seems we need to help them all we can. And the majority says get it.

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: rangerb] #14137048 09/21/21 07:43 PM
R
RayBob Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by rangerb
I do believe my granddaughter who was a nurse in the ER and was moved to the covid unit because of overload. She say Drs and nurses are swarmed with patients who are unvaccinated. I would get the vaccination because Drs and Nurses need some relieve. Many are quitting and/or retiring and seems we need to help them all we can. And the majority says get it.

I retired after being on the COVID Unit, catching COVID severely, and deciding at the time I couldn't stand a reinfection. At the time it was unknown whether one could be reinfected.

Let me just say this, most of the nursing groups I am still a member of online and folks I know personally are of the mindset that healthcare organization management does seem to care whether Drs and nurses get relief.

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide