Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 #13838755 01/09/21 05:23 AM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] January 2021 (1-8-21 Fri. PM):

Latest items acquired for Spring Training--->>> "The Quest for 'The Giant'" include ... I got a few fishing tackle items, such as anchor rope with steel clip (but may just use the 1/4" solid braid for the anchor line of one side of a "Planter" trotline from a 60 to 75# 3.5 gallon bucket of concrete to the white fender float). I also bought Larry (my nephew) and Jimmy (my cousin) new lifejackets. You see, they will be helping me get back into fishing once again, as well as Eric (my son-in-law). I already got him a lifejacket earlier this year (in the Spring), plus Kristina (my daughter), Willan (my grandson), anch Chelsea (my granddaughter). And of course for a late Christmas 2019 (as I was in the hospital in December 2019), I got Melina (my niece's daughter), and Kylee (my nephew's daughter) lifejackets too back in the Spring. So you can see, all are ready for the water.

I still need a big battery box & lid for the new battery already bought, and yet a second bilge pump. Then it's time to clean up the 14' MonArk & set up the new roof frame, and set everything back up once again. Then there's size 96 trotline cord for "The Giant" to catch him on. Calibration of the 600 pound digital scale. The boat sticker & trailer sticker too. It seems sometimes the list never ends.

Well, it's the first month for season 2021. Here are the URLs for the previous years of Catfish Calendars since mid-2010 here on the TFF-
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2021 List of yearly TFF URL threads:

Previously ...

2010 <https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/5176857/1>
2011 <https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/5657988/1>
2012 <https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/7059981/1>
2013 <https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/8477517/1>
2014 <https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/9620277/1>
2015 <https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/10541276/1>
2016 <https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/11325915/1>
2017 <https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/12013552/1>
2018 <https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/12556618/1>
2019 <https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/13015486/1>
2020 <https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/13397571/1>

And this year's ...
2021 <https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/13838755/1>
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yesterday, I posted an item concerning the Catfish Calendar. I figured I might post it here up front for the 2021 season for anyone new investigating my "Lynn's Catfish Calendar" [LCC]. Needless to say, I have been using it since the early 1980s, as well as finding the YellowCats' patterns.

My "Lynn's Catfish Calendar" is for Yellows, Blues, and Gator Gars. Quite a few here on the TFF use it. Some swear by it. In some families, they all utilize it. And some bass fishermen come over to the Catfish section to get it, because they also love to catch Yellows.

I did research on the calendar & the YellowCat underlying pattern from 1982 thru 1986 via rivers- Brazos, Navasota, and Trinity. That was Phase 1. Phase 2- lakes, began in 2002 on Lake Limestone. At Running Branch Marina I picked up the nickname of "Catfish". Everybody knew I was doing something special, as I was consistent. I finally taught a few there about the Calendar & YellowCats. They finally put it into action & within a month, they had a 60+ pound Yellow, and more to follow. In fact, they were the first ones to encounter "The Giant" (which still roams outside of Running Branch Marina).

My Calendar basically consists of 4 sigs, of which are YC = YellowCat, BC = BlueCat, BFT = Buffet (sort of an assortment), and ZIP = Poor or Nada. I also post a KEY with it. The 2021 KEY was released early back in September or October of 2020. It added two more tips to the KEY. I try to explain it simply that everything in this universe runs patterns. It is simply a matter of nailing down that pattern. If you want to call it nature or instinct or God-installed, it is your choice. But I also make note that the Calendar is affixed or compared to a ratio of about 66% to 75% (my estimate). The other being what I call "rogue", meaning that 25% to 33% dance to a different beat. In the first of each year, usually January, I include the previous year links, as I have shared further information on Yellows & the Calendar from time to time. I explain that this pattern seems to be some sort of "roam-feed" circuit switch which kicks them out of the house to go roam for their food.

I stumbled into it back in the early 1980s, plus I had two YellowCat teachers share what they knew of Yellows. But their knowledge did not get me to catch more Yellows. They were sporadic. I was working for an oilfield service company called The Western Company, and was in the cementing division. I had a specific days off pattern. All of a sudden, I started catching Yellows consistently on my days off. I realized they must have a pattern, and The Catfish Calendar resulted as to my further research findings, as I found a pattern for the Yellows. Then I used my teacher's knowledge along with it. But I also steumbled into an erratic pattern for Blues, too. Then I realized Gator Gars needed to be included, as it seems they run the same pattern as the Yellows, but it seemns to kick in a few hours ahead of the Yellows.

Along with the Calendar, I also have now included what I refer to as my PYC days, which stands for Lynn's "Personal YellowCat Days". This is the underlying pattern I found for Yellows. It is basically a 7 off, 2 on, 7 off, 2 on, 7 off, 3 on, then repeat. However, there is a slight variable. By understanding that & my Calendar (each day has the strongest of my 4 "sigs" noted for that day), I am able to track & pinpoint the PYC days from my experience. One TFFer shared their Grandfather once told them if you ever figured out the 7-2 pattern of the Yellows, you were onto them. So you see, I did not "invent" the Calendar, I just rediscovered it.

I also share how to use certain tips, such as there is not a gate that shuts at Midnight per each day (like the TP&W does for a daily catch). There is an overlap. By knowing this, you can key in on it & use it to your advantage. For instance, if you are going into a YC or PYC day, you can bait out the night before in order to capitalize on your "catch", if you were running set lines. If R-n-R-ing, you could start early. Or on the other end of the spectrum, finish late (like up to about Noon the following day). I suspect there is about a 12 hour possible overlap either way.

The PYC days therefore, are separate from the Calendar, even though from time to time the PYC pattern is reflected (sometimes shown) in the Calendar here & there. From time to time, I do a printed (hard copy) copy. I am doing one for 2021. It has the calendars for each month, plus pics and stories for each month. I am currently done doing each month & trying to finish up the 12 months of pics & stories for it. I was hoping to have it by New Years, but got delayed. Previous printed years have been-- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, and 2017. It does take some time to compile & is time-consuming, as to the printed version. I usually have all the data by August & September, to be able to map out the following year. The data is then transformed to a RTF (text) monthly setup. I do the RTF calendars fairly easy & I post each month here on the TFF for free. After having the data down in monthly, then 4 Quarters, I then study them to map out the PYC days. Since I cannot overlap the PYC days & the 4 sigs on the RTF, I have to list the PYC days separately. But in the printed (Hard Copy) edition, I can splice the PYC days just above the Calendar numbered days in each day's blocks. I also fit into each daily block, the 4 Moon phases & Holidays & Special Observance days.

My apologies for not having been able to get the Hard Copy ready just yet, but hope to have them ready and some printed before the end of the month. With the printed edition, you can map out your planned trips, as to the Calendar & PYC days, as well as your Turkey Day Trips (4 day Thanksgiving Freezer Run). I will let you know as soon I have them completed & this year's price. I have a new printer now-- Copy Stop. In fact, the manager is a YellowCat fisherman. My original printer was OfficeMax, which was absorbed by Office Depot, then they shut down the OM store here. OD here does not have the capability, so they send off the items such as calendars.

So let's kick it off for January 2021 here on the TFF (Texas Fishing Forum) without further ado ...

Lynn’s Catfish Calendar [LCC]- JANUARY 2021
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
XX / XX / XX / XX / XX | 1 BC | 2 BC
3 BC | 4 BC | 5 ZIP | 6 ZIP | 7 BFT | 8 BFT | 9 ZIP
10 ZIP | 11 ZIP | 12 ZIP | 13 BC | 14 BC | 15 BFT | 16 YC
17 YC | 18 ZIP | 19 ZIP | 20 BC | 21 BC | 22 BC | 23 ZIP
24 ZIP | 25 YC | 26 YC | 27 BC | 28 BC | 29 BC | 30 BFT
31 BFT

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- January 2021 Moon Phases---
6th- Last Qtr
13th- New Moon
20th- 1st Qtr
28th- Full Moon

TARGETOS (Multiple Target Briefs)---

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- January 2021 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days---
7/8 Thurs/Fri
15/16/17 Fri/Sat/Sun
25/26 Mon/Tues

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- January 2021 Lynn's YC (YellowCat) Days (as to the Calendar)---
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- 16 (Sat)
4th Week- 17 (Sun)
5th Week- 25/26 (Mon/Tues)
6th Week- NONE

***You might want to try the PYC days for those weeks that do not have YC days listed on the Calendar.

EXTRA--- Targeted BC (BlueCat) days this month (January 2021), by each week, are as follows:
1st Week- 1/2 (Fri/Sat)
2nd Week- 3/4 (Sun/Mon)
3rd Week- 13/14 (Wed/Thurs)
4th Week- 20/21/22 (Wed/Thurs/Fri)
5th Week- 27/28/29 (Wed/Thurs/Fri)
6th Week- NONE

Special Notes ...

** ALWAYS ... be sure to note that YC days are also great for Blues. So when you have a clump of BC & YC days, press forward. Like they say in pool (or billiards), Rack 'em Up!!!

*** And be sure to not get them (YC) confused with PYC days, as this (PYC) is my reference to the YellowCat underlying pattern. The YC days are the hardest pull for that day of the calendar, as to the 4 possible 'sigs" of mine [YC/BC/BFT/ZIP].

****This section below is just in case I can't find time on the keyboard just before or at the first few days. Plus it gives you the preview into the following month, so you are not left out in the cold, as to YC & BC days, as well as PYC days.

--->>> Next month's "Prelim"--
Looking ahead into February 2021, here is the first PYC grouping (according to the Lynn unit aka "Catfish"/"Catfish Lynn")---
3/4 (Wed/Thurs)
There are a total of 7 PYC days in February 2021.

And the earliest YC days in February 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
16/17 (Sat/Sun)
There are a total of 4 YC days in February 2021.

And the earliest BC days in February 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
1/2/3/4 Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon
There are a total of 11 BC days in February 2021.

Up ahead ...
And there are 11 BC days in February 2021.
But only 7 BC days in March 2021.
Furthermore, 9 BC days in April 2021.
As noted last month, your optimum is January & February for BlueCat days, for sure. February is usually tagged as Big BlueCat month by many, including me.

Here is the LCC 2021 KEY:

Lynn’s Catfish Calendar [LCC]- 2021 KEY:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
YC = YellowCat // BC = BlueCat // BFT = Buffet (assorted) // ZIP = Zip (not very good)
Tip- Always bait out lines the night before a YC or BC day.
Tip- Gator Gars (GG) run ahead of YellowCats, so bait out late (between 11 PM to 1 AM).
Tip- BlueCats also bite good on YC days, but you can rack ‘em up on BC days.
Tip- Some variations or alterations are due to weather or other external influences.
Tip- For Rod-n-Reelers, use Solunar Tables (etc.) also for best times with my calendar.
Tip- Near Full Moon, Gator Gars & YellowCats seem to feed a few hours later.
Tip- Your biggest YellowCats may hit best towards beginning & end of YC or PYC days.
Tip- My PYC Days keys in on the YellowCat’s Feed/Roam Days Underlying Pattern.
Tip- Bleedover works both ways- Before & After a calendar day. Take advantage.
Tip- For better luck on ZIP days, try a stimulant (not natural) type bait, such as stink/punch/dough.
Tip- In my experiences, it seems ChannelCats (CC) bite best for me, on BFT days.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Don't Forget,
Be Safe,
Wear the Life Jacket!!!

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #13876686 02/06/21 08:12 PM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] February 2021 (2-6-21 Sat. PM):

It has been a whirlwind here. It seems there is just not enough of Lynn left at the end of the day to do everything. I have not acquired anything (that I can recall) for "The Giant" Project. The precvious month mentioned i Got a few times just before that. Those were a Fish Saver 12 volt Livewell Areator (sp), a s1/4" x 75' solid braid nylon anchor line (includes metal clip), 2 H&H Catfish flippers, an H&H Catfish metal skinning bracket (for the bigger ones), and a pack of Team Catfish 10/0 black super circle hooks.

I am thinking I will order some really big cord for the main line & leaders. Between size 72 & 96. Plus get some more 4/0 SS barrel swivels (no clips) here shortly. But I am about to be penny-pinching for a few months, so it might delay my encounter with "The Giant" until about May. That's OK, that is Life, plus I know where "He" lives & runs.

Apologies for running late once again. As noted, it seems I am being stretched super thin. As to the printed catfish calendars for 2021, I have run into a few glitches, but hope to clear the hurdles this weekend & finally complete the write-ups & pics by Monday night. Then get those pics made for the paste-up pages for each month, then scanned. From there, Copy Stop will have to convert to PDF files (from JPG) and then assemble them correctly in order to print. I might be lucky to get the first 10 by next weekend. Once we clear this first round with Copy Stop, it should be much easier in the times ahead. At least, I would hope so. Even though my program can convert to PDF, for some odd reason, it leaves a shadow, which creates a fuzzy background when printed. I have decided to call this years Hard Copy- "Valentines' Pandemic Edition", as it looks to come out about Valentines Day, a well as in the continuation of the Corona pandemic which has affected about everything.

For a list of the yearly Lynn's Catfish Calendar TFF URL threads back up to January. That also applies to the 2021 KEY, as well

Time to kick off February 2021 here on the TFF ...

Well, I've been rambling on looking for my 3 sets of Cheat Sheets, but have not found them yet in the past 45 minutes. I have been setting things upstairs so I have been shuffling paperwork around. So I will have to go back & forth from digital copies. There seems to be always something that causes delays.

Lynn’s Catfish Calendar [LCC]- FEBRUARY 2021
XX 1 ZIP | 2 ZIP | 3 BFT | 4 BFT | 5 ZIP | 6 ZIP
7 BC | 8 BC | 9 BC | 10 BC | 11 BC | 12 BFT | 13 BFT
14 ZIP | 15 ZIP | 16 BC | 17 BC | 18 BC | 19 ZIP | 20 ZIP
21 YC | 22 YC | 23 YC | 24 BC | 25 BC | 26 BFT | 27 BFT
28 BC
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- February 2021 Moon Phases---
4th- Last Qtr
11th- New Moon
19th- 1st Qtr
27th- Full Moon

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- February 2021 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days---
3/4 Wed/Thurs
12/13/14 Fri/Sat/Sun
22/23 Mon/Tues

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- February 2021 Lynn's YC (YellowCat) Days (as to the Calendar)---
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- NONE
4th Week- 21/22/23 (Sun/Mon/Tues)
5th Week- NONE

***You might want to try the PYC days for those weeks that do not have YC days listed on the Calendar.

EXTRA--- Targeted BC (BlueCat) days this month (February 2021), by each week, are as follows:
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 7/8/9/10/11 (Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs)
3rd Week- 16/17/18 (Tues/Wed/Thurs)
4th Week- 24/25 (Wed/Thurs)
5th Week- 28 (Mon)

Special Notes ...

** ALWAYS ... be sure to note that YC days are also great for Blues. So when you have a clump of BC & YC days, press forward. Like they say in pool (or billiards), Rack 'em Up!!!

*** And be sure to not get them (YC) confused with PYC days, as this (PYC) is my reference to the YellowCat underlying pattern. The YC days are the hardest pull for that day of the calendar, as to the 4 possible 'sigs" of mine [YC/BC/BFT/ZIP].

****This section below is just in case I can't find time on the keyboard just before or at the first few days. Plus it gives you the preview into the following month, so you are not left out in the cold, as to YC & BC days, as well as PYC days.

Looking ahead into March 2021, here is the first PYC grouping (according to the Lynn unit aka "Catfish"/"Catfish Lynn")---
2/3 (Tues/Wed)
There are a total of 9 PYC days in March 2021.

And the earliest YC days in March 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
2 (Tues)
There are a total of 5 YC days in March 2021.

And the earliest BC days in March 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
1/6/7/8 (Mon/Sat/Sun/Mon) [since there was only one, I listed the 2nd round too]
There are a total of 8 BC days in March 2021.

Up ahead ...

Only 8 BC days in March 2021 (Earlier miscount in January shared was 7).
Furthermore, 8 BC days in April 2021.
And 5 BC days in May 2021.
As noted last month, your optimum is January & February for BlueCat days, for sure. February is usually tagged as Big BlueCat month by many, including me.

Again, for the 2021 KEY:
back up to January's post

Wear that Life Jacket!!!

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #13876874 02/06/21 11:06 PM
banker-always fishing Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Nice post. Thanks for sharing. thumb

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #13911721 03/05/21 01:08 PM
Jimbo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
food

Just one more cast!

Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #13913642 03/07/21 02:44 AM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
Here I is. Methinks.

Will wonders never cease! A 2nd snow for Texas here in our area. Super rare! And we hope it never occurs as it did. Here out in the country, less than 2 miles from the Navasota River (Lake Limestone is upstream by a one hour's drive), we lost power like many others did across Texas. My plans of finishing up the Catfish Calendar on the Monday after it all began, got dashed into the ice. So I refer to it as Ice Bowl week. Have you ever prepared for such and found that it just was no so? Well I did. It seems they started doing On & Off 30 minute rounds on us according to my son-in-law Eric, starting about 1:30 or 2 AM Monday of the Ice Bowl (15th). Then it went off just before the alarms went off, about 5:30 AM, and I could tell it was much cooler, and no electricity. About 6 AM I called the boss. No electricity there for him. I had to try his cell & it was breaking up. He had to go out to his garage to use a standard phone, as the others inside were cordless. No electricity- no workie. That is why I always have one like that on for each number here. Well, we figured no power at the shop too, so work was cancelled due that without even a second thought, plus the snow & ice. We have a huge $100,000+ CNC machinbe at the cabinet company. If electricity goes down, it throws it off whack. Not only that, in the Door Shop, a lot of our machines use 220 3 phase. Electricity came back on about 1:30 PM (or was it 11:30 AM or so? Anyways, it was off & on erratic thru Wednesday evening (two days worth). Just when it seemed to finally be normal timing, then it would change.

Here is what I did, since we had small electrical heaters only. I pulled in a fish fryer, put a board under it, in case there might be grease melting on the frame & drip. I set it up near the door in the living room & ran a propane bottle. I kept it low, so it would last. As it got colder, I brought in another one, and ran it real low too. Next was gather my portable lights. Hmm, the box was nowhere to be found. Naturally, the power going on & off ceased Wednesday evening. It finally stayed on for definite. As to my two generators- a 1000/800 watt & a Predator 8750/7000 watt, I thought I had checked them out during the summer. I did, only problem was it had been the summer of 2019. I could not get either running, so I figured old gas (even with stabilizer in it). I go to town Monday night, get a lone bottle of propane for the fish fryer & gas for the generators. Only to find the 6 gallon plastic jug lost almost a gallon due to a crack in it. The van wreaked of gas. I got the little one going, but every time I fired it up to keep lights on the well so nothing would freeze there, the electricity came on. This happened about 3 times, plus the recoil ate itself up & I had to put another one on it. I had to go back to town Wednesday as the big one made two very big backfires. I got a new spark plug I got that one cranked up Wednesday late afternoon& rigged up lights & heaters in the house, only for the electricity to go off only once more, then after that round, it stayed on. I let it run into Thursday just to make sure. Sheesh!

Oh! that box of portable lights. Found it Thursday evening! Guess where? Right beside my recliner in the living room with something else stacked right on top of it. Friday evening, I was shucking ice off the sidewalks at work so nobody would slip on Saturday morning. We wound up getting to work Saturday. Some of us did on Sunday as well, in the door shop. So it was a short week, on the paycheck side, and very little time for anything else. A few casualties on the property here, as to water pipe breakage, but not us thank goodness. Of course, lights set on at certain spots do not help without having electricity. So I will have to insulate better & make a new game plan.

Anyways, hopefully we all learn from this. And find ways to prevent it, as well as being better prepared for it. I did see a lot of nearby tanks & ponds freeze over here, so it was quite cold.

I have to wonder just how many braved the Ice Bowl & went fishing anyway, be it boat or bank or even drilling a hole in the ice. I was unable to get online much of the time. And when I did, it had to be needed whatnots & contact with Elena (Wife) in Kiev.

I am just now caught up to where I was Sunday evening the 14th, as I was going to be working on the printed copy of the Catfish Calendar on Monday the 15th. I was about to try & reload the Printer & also the scanner to see if I could still do it with them as I have done for 2009/2010/2011/2013/2017. I managed to get the problem fixed on the scanner (methinks), but not the one that does the printouts. It seems to be missing the color cartridge. So I will be installing the new printer in its place. It is also a scanner & copier, should the older scanner decide to upchuck further. But then I will have to figure out the new setup for it. I was hoping to avoid all of that, but does not seem likely.

I think after this late posting of March here on the TFF, things should be back near the first of every month again. I will say one thing though, this will probably be the last round of the Hard Copy with monthly stories & pics. It is very time-consuming. I don't have the time in the evenings, only on the weekends amidst other chores here. So it will probably be just cover pics & a write-up, KEY, then simply the monthly calendars only, for 2022 & beyond.

Did anyone do any ice-fishing here in Texas? I'd love to hear your story.

Here ya go ... Late kick off for March 2021 here on the TFF ...

Lynn’s Catfish Calendar [LCC]- MARCH 2021
XX / 1 BC | 2 YC | 3 BFT | 4 ZIP | 5 ZIP | 6 BC
7 BC | 8 BC | 9 BFT | 10 BFT | 11 BFT | 12 BFT | 13 ZIP
14 ZIP | 15 ZIP | 16 BC | 17 BC | 18 ZIP | 19 ZIP | 20 ZIP
21 YC | 22 YC | 23 ZIP | 24 ZIP | 25 BFT | 26 BFT | 27 BFT
28 BC | 29 BC | 30 YC | 31 YC

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- March 2021 Moon Phases---
5th- Last Qtr
13th- New Moon
21st- 1st Qtr
28th- Full Moon

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- March 2021 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days---
2/3 Tues/Wed
11/12/13 Thurs/Fri/Sat
21/22 Sun/Mon
30/31 Tues/Wed

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- March 2021 Lynn's YC (YellowCat) Days (as to the Calendar)---
1st Week- 2 (Tues)
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- NONE
4th Week- 21/22) (Sun/Mon)
5th Week- 30/31 (Tues/Wed)

EXTRA--- Targeted BC (BlueCat) days- March 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- 1/6 (Mon/Sat)
2nd Week- 7/8 (Sun/Mon)
3rd Week- 16/17 (Tues/Wed)
4th Week- NONE
5th Week- 28/29

EXTRA EXTRA--- Targeted (Buffet) days-- March 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- 3 (Wed)
2nd Week- 9/10/11/12 (Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri)
3rd Week- NONE
4th Week- 25/26/27 Thurs/Fri/Sat)
5th Week- NONE

Special Notes ...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Looking ahead into April 2021, here is the first PYC grouping (according to the Lynn unit aka "Catfish"/"Catfish Lynn")---

There are a total of PYC days in April 2021.
7/8/9 (Wed/Thurs/Fri)
There are a total of 7 PYC days in April 2021.

And the earliest YC days in April 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
7/8 (Wed/Thurs)
There are a total of 7 YC days in April 2021.

And the earliest BC days in April 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
3/4 Sat/Sun
There are a total of 9 BC days in April 2021.

And the earliest BFT days in April 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
5/6 (Mon/Tues)
There are a total of 4 BFT days in April 2021.

Up ahead ...
Remembering that you can also make a good sweep of Blues on YC (YellowCat) days.
5 BC days in May 2021.
7 BC days in June 2021.
As noted last month, your optimum was in January & February for BlueCat days, for sure. February is usually tagged as Big BlueCat month by many, including me.

Again, for the 2021 Calendar KEY:
you need to back up to January's post

Wear that Life Jacket & then some!!!

ADDENDUNM--- I forgot to add. The other day, I saw something on p. 80 bopttom right in the TP&W mag March 2021. It seems now it is illegal to use any shrimp for bait in nTexas that is not from the Gulf (Gulf of Mexico). It seems even though imported hrimp is afe to eat, it can carry white-spot syndrome. If used for bait, this virus can apparently wipe out native shrimp, crab, and crawfish here in Texas.

<www.tpwd.texas.gov/baitshrimp>

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #13938953 03/28/21 03:51 AM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
The "Hard Copy" files for Lynn's Catfish Calendar for 2021 was delivered Monday (22nd) to the printers (Copy Stop) during my late lunch. Also, the printed "Mini-Cals"2021 files as well. Wednesday (24th) about 3 PM, I got to see a sample of each. The "Mini-Cals" looked superb. However, it seems when converting the JPG files to PDFs, the top monthly section (pics with their stories) pics darkened up. So they made them 10% lighter & they are much better. However, I plan to see if I can try to adjust them (the files) better for the next round. I do not have the prices yet, as all of the charges have not been assessed. I stopped by mid Friday morning & approved the first run of 15 hard copies & 20 mini-Cals.

I was really hoping to have them out by the first of January, but everything under the sun threw delay after delay my way. So I'm thinking in order for me to get it out the first of the year, it will be whittled down to the cover & the first 2 to 4 pages will be pics & super briefs, then just the Calendar pages. Much simpler & less time-consuming. So if you want your Cat, your Catch, or your Gator Gar in the 2022 Hard Copy, then send to me by email at <HLYNNH@peoplepc.com> as soon as you catch it & I'll file it in the 2022 bin, so it will be easy to assemble next year.

I hope to get this first batch at least by Wednesday mid-day, then I can get some figures. I know shipping (mailing) charges have changed since the 2017 Hard Copies. They had just come up with a ruling of stiff items (the wire coil) having to ship costlier that before. Plus I have to check back into PayPal & refigure all that too.

I sure miss my Lexmark X74-X75 Scanner/Printer/Copier which seems to have croaked that my sister gave me in 2009 which I started as to the first printed edition. I now have a Canon Pixma 2522 scanner and learning how to run it. Perhaps I will be able to get the pics to have more clarity.

Here is the "Spread" prelim (preview) list of 2021 contents for the "Hard Copy"--

Title cover this year:
"Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] Valentine's Pandemic & Ice Bowl Edition"
[MY NOTE: It was hoped to finish during the Valentines weekend, but the "Ice Bowl" hit Texas, which threw me off here by 3 weeks or so. And of course the pandemic issues have really made things just totally crazy.]

Cover pics:
4 pics of 3 to 4 each ...
Top Left- A little Humor-- ClockWise (CW) ... Fishing Challenge/ Bigger Bait catches Bigger Fish/ A new breed of Cat-Fish being styocked in your lake OR Everyone is on their own

Btm Right- Family time-- CW ... Wife Elena without a mask/ Wife Elena with a mask/ Dad & Daughter Kristina in a newspaper clipping with "Big 'Un" from 1985/ Daughter Helen

Top Right- Some nice ones-- CW ... 2005 my RB T-Day run/ 135# YC (6' 4") / ScooterG's 75# YC/ Dave's Big Blue

Btm Right- Gator Gar Family Full Circle-- CW ... Robyn/ Leo/ Yesenia/ Matthew

Greetings on the 1st two pages, along with the KEY for 2021.

Monthly features:
January- Me & the legend "Big 'Un" 60#+ Op from 1985
February- Jeff & James S. with their 62.4# Op
March- me with a 34# Blue & 57# Op
April- James & Jeff S. w/ a 62# & 49.8# Ops
May- Justin with 3 big Ops
June- Matthew with his huge Gator Gar
July- my fishing buddy & recently deceased Uncle James & a few Cat pictures, including a 36# Blue
August- Mike & his fishing buddies with a 33# Op
September- Garrett with his 38# YC
October- Chad with his hefty 40#+ Blue
November- "MercuryJump" with a big 42# Blue & either a 35# Blue, Hybrid or possibly a Channel
December- more of the family here, with Daughter Kristina & Son-in-law Eric with a 100#+ run of 2004, plus 31.8# & 29.4# Blues

More Testimonies (on the back of December calendar)

++++++++++++++++++
As to the "Mini-Cals"...

No color pics.
Cover shot, then KEY 2021 on back side, then just the basic 12 calendar months that fit right in your shirt pocket

++++++++++++++++++
There ya go ...

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #13947374 04/04/21 11:35 PM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] April 2021 (4-4-21 Sun. PM):

Happy Easter!!!

I hope all is well for you & your Family there!!!

I finally picked up the first of the "Hard Copies" of the printed Catfish Calendars for 2021 at Thursday just before lunch time. I have not had time to get a full grasp on figures, as to shipping (mailing) & PayPal. Both calendars carry you thru the end of December 2021, so you can map out months ahead. But here is what I have so far:

"Hard Copy" Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 cost is $18.00
This has a laminate clear sheet to protect the cover page, color cover, both color Greetings page with Key 2021 & color monthly pics with stories (top sections), as well as wire comb (binding). The 12 monthly Catfish Calendars are printed in black ink. The PYC days have been incorporated onto the monthly days, just like the 4 "sigs". Behind the December calender is more Testimonies of the Catfish Calendar.

"Mini-Cal" pocket size B/W booklets 2021 cost is $3.00
This features simplicity, a clear plastic cover, cover shot, Key 2021, and the 12 Catfish Calendars all in Black ink. Folded & stapled. Made for your shirt pocket. Please note, for the 2013 "mini-cals", we used some old clearance stock we got at a drastic reduction (unreal price), which was almost 10 years ago.

Here is the deal.
You must buy at least one of the full size "Hard Copy" for the year, in order to purchase any of the "Mini-Cals". The "Mini-Cals" are a bonus for you to have to take around you to contemplate future fishing trips, or to give to friends or family introducing them to the calendar. There are many angles or reasons, but they are handy & cheap, should you lose or damage them.

As to mailng costs, I did a prelim dummy run today at the after hours kiosk in our main post office here. Mailing certain items changed as the 2017 editions were sent out. They may not be able to ship out by normal 1st class, as to their stiffness. It may cause problems for their sorting machines. It may also get torn up. The costs could range from almost $3 1st Class (no insurance or tracking) to $8.45 Priority 2 day (with Tracking # & insured for $50.

And, I have to investigate PayPal's surcharge. This is a hobby, not a profit business, nor is it my wish to break my bank on my end here (meaning go into the red).
So the best thing to do now, is for me to get your snail mail address and send it to you letting you know the cost.

E-me at HLYNNH@peoplepc.com -OR- send me a TFF PM to Catfish Lynn
Be sure to note 2021 Catfish Calendar in the subject line. Tell me how many hard copies & how many "mini-cals" (in addition to at least one Hard Copy purchase). Include your name & address to where you want it mailed to.

Back to the free TFF Monthly text/RTF edition ...

Lynn’s Catfish Calendar [LCC]- APRIL 2021
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
XX / XX / XX / XX | 1 ZIP | 2 ZIP | 3 BC
4 BC | 5 BFT | 6 BFT | 7 YC | 8 YC | 9 BFT | 10 ZIP
11 ZIP | 12 ZIP | 13 ZIP | 14 BC | 15 ZIP | 16 ZIP | 17 YC
18 YC | 19 YC | 20 ZIP | 21 ZIP | 22 BC | 23 BFT | 24 BC
25 BC | 26 YC | 27 YC | 28 BC | 29 BC | 30 BC

CURRENT MONTH---
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- April 2021 Moon Phases---
4th- Last Qtr
11th- New Moon
20th- 1st Qtr
26th- Full Moon

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- April 2021 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days---
7/8/9 Wed/Thurs/Fri
17/18 Sat/Sun
26/27 Mon/Tues

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- April 2021 Lynn's YC (YellowCat) Days (as to the Calendar)---
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 7/8 (Wed/Thurs)
3rd Week- 17 (Sat)
4th Week- 18/19 (Sun/Mon)
5th Week- 26/27 (Mon/Tues)

EXTRA--- Targeted BC (BlueCat) days- April 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- 3 (Sat)
2nd Week- 4 (Sun)
3rd Week- 14 (Wed)
4th Week- 22/24 (Thurs/Sat)
5th Week- 25/28/29/30 (Sun/Wed/Thurs.Fri)

EXTRA EXTRA--- Targeted (Buffet) days-- April 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 5/6/9 (Mon/Tues/Fri)
3rd Week- NONE
4th Week- 23 (Fri)
5th Week- NONE

Special Notes ...

--->>> Next month's "Prelim" Look--

And the earliest PYC days in May 2021 (according to Lynn's PYC pattern)---
4/5/6 (Tues/Wed/Thurs)
There are a total of 7 PYC days in May 2021.

And the earliest YC days in May 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
4/5/6 (Tues/Wed/Thurs)
There are a total of 8 YC days in May 2021.

And the earliest BC days in May 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
1 (Sat)
There are a total of 5 BC days in May 2021.

And the earliest BFT days in May 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
2/3 (Sun/Mon)
There are a total of 7 BFT days in May 2021.

Up ahead ...
Remembering that you can also make a good sweep of Blues on YC (YellowCat) days.
7 BC days in June 2021.

As noted last month, your optimum was in January & February for BlueCat days, for sure. February is usually tagged as Big BlueCat month by many, including me.

Here again is the KEY:

YC = YellowCat // BC = BlueCat // BFT = Buffet (assorted) // ZIP = Zip (not very good)
Tip- Gator Gars (GG) run ahead of YellowCats, so bait out late (between 11 PM to 1 AM).
Tip- Some variations or alterations are due to weather or other external influences.
Tip- For Rod-n-Reelers, use Solunar Tables (etc.) also for best times with my calendar.
Tip- Your biggest YellowCats may hit best towards beginning & end of YC or PYC days.
Tip- For better luck on ZIP days, try a stimulant (not natural) type bait, such as stink/punch/dough.
Tip- In my experiences, it seems ChannelCats (CC) bite best for me, on BFT days.

Take Care & Try to Be Courteous if possible!!!

***One more time, just in case you missed it in the March post. I saw something on p. 80 bottom right in the TP&W mag March 2021. It seems now it is illegal to use any shrimp for bait in Texas that is not from the Gulf (Gulf of Mexico). It seems even though imported shrimp is afe to eat, it can carry white-spot syndrome. If used for bait, this virus can apparently wipe out native shrimp, crab, and crawfish here in Texas.

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #13955565 04/11/21 06:12 AM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
OK, I have the final costs for the printed Catfish Calendars.

I have posted all the the information in the "Classified" section under the thread titled <Lynn's Catfish Calendars "Hard Copies" Now Available> there. You should be able to find it easily.

Fingers crossed that I got the kinks out of PayPal. We shall see.

If we run out, I can get the printer to print more. But it looks like about a 4 day turnaround.

I was able to bring the "Mini-Cal" down by 50 cents. I think I will slide by without losing on that.

And the postage, we finally got it a tad more reasonable after looking at various options instead of the automated kiosk (for after hours). It had less choices & higher prices.

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #13984687 05/04/21 05:04 AM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] May 2021 (5-3-21 Mon. PM):

Happy YellowCat Month everybody!

Me & "millertimeatthelake" designated May 15th as YellowCat Day a few years back. Well, guess what? This year is one of those that the YC "sig" days of the Catfish Calendar & my PYC days hit that very day.

"Hard Copy" Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 cost is $18.00 & the "Mini-Cal" pocket size B/W booklets 2021 cost is $2.50 & due to a messup, a few were accidently done in color, without the clear cover. Sadly, it does not seem I can get into my PayPal account. Currently that is not an option.

E-me at HLYNNH@peoplepc.com -OR- send me a TFF PM to Catfish Lynn for more details, or look for the update late Wednesday night (May 5th) in the TFF Classifieds section. Be sure & note 2021 Catfish Calendar in the subject line. Shipping costs will be listed in the TFF Classifieds.

Also, be looking for the resurrection of the thread concerning "The Giant". The Quest continues, or is about to get started once again.

Back to the free TFF Monthly text/RTF edition ...

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- MAY 2021
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
XX / XX / XX / XX / XX / XX | 1 BC
2 BFT | 3 BFT | 4 YC | 5 YC | 6 YC | 7 ZIP | 8 ZIP
9 ZIP | 10 ZIP | 11 ZIP | 12 ZIP | 13 ZIP | 14 YC | 15 YC
16 YC | 17 ZIP | 18 ZIP | 19 BC | 20 BC | 21 ZIP | 22 ZIP
23 YC | 24 YC | 25 BC | 26 BC | 27 BFT | 28 BFT | 29 BFT
30 BFT | 31 BFT
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CURRENT MONTH---
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- May 2021 Moon Phases---
3rd- Last Qtr
11th- New Moon
19th- 1st Qtr
26th- Full Moon

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- May 2021 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days---
4/5/6 Tues/Wed/Thurs
14/15 Fri/Sat
23/24 Sun/Mon

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- May 2021 Lynn's YC (YellowCat) Days (as to the Calendar)---
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 4/5/6 (Tues/Wed/Thurs)
3rd Week- 14/15 (Fri/Sat)
4th Week- 16 (Sun)
5th Week- 23/24 (Sun/Mon)
6th Week- NONE

EXTRA--- Targeted BC (BlueCat) days- May 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- 1 (Sat)
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- NONE
4th Week- 19/20 (Wed/Thurs)
5th Week- 25/26 (Tues/Wed)
6th Week- NONE

EXTRA EXTRA--- Targeted (Buffet) days-- May 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 2/3 (Sun/Mon)
3rd Week- NONE
4th Week- NONE
5th Week- 27/28/29 (Thurs/Fri/Sat)
6th Week- 30/31 (Sun/Mon)

Special Notes ...

And the earliest PYC days in June 2021 (according to Lynn's PYC pattern)---
1/2/3 (Tues/Wed/Thurs)
BONUS---
11/12 (Fri/Sat)
20/21 (Sun/Mon)
There are a total of 10 PYC days in June 2021.

And the earliest YC days in June 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
1/2 (Tues/Wed)
There are a total of 7 YC days in June 2021.

And the earliest BC days in June 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
6/7 (Sun/Mon)
There are a total of 7 BC days in June 2021.

And the earliest BFT days in June 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
11/12 (Fri/Sat)
There are a total of 5 BFT days in June 2021.

Up the river ahead ...
There are 7 BC days in July 2021.

As noted the past few months, your optimum was back in January & February for BlueCat (BC) days, for sure. February is usually tagged as Big BlueCat month by many, including me.

Of course, you'll need the KEY to assist you ...

One last warning about the new rules concerning bait shrimp in Texas ...

Be sure to wear your lifejacket!
Stay safe & be courteous during Memorial Day weekend!

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #13986241 05/05/21 04:18 AM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
I just updated the Classifieds, as to the prices & such on the printed calendar & such.

OK, here is the update as of 5-4-21 Tuesday 11 PMish.

Maybe you are in it.

"Hard Copy" Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 cost is posted on the Classified thread.

This covers all 12 months of the Catfish Calendar, so you can map out your trips way ahead of time, as well as alternate plans in case of bad weather forecasts. In other words, ample time to plan your strategy for greater volume catches. It has a laminate clear sheet to protect the cover page, color cover with assorted pics (some humorous, some family/ies, some big Cats, some big Gator Gars, both color Greetings page with Key 2021 & color monthly pics with stories (top sections), as well as wire comb (binding). The 12 monthly Catfish Calendars are printed in black ink. The PYC days have been incorporated onto the monthly days, just like the 4 "sigs". Behind the December calender are more Testimonies of those who use the Catfish Calendar.

The Catfish Calendar maps out the "roam-feed" of YellowCats, BlueCats, and Gator Gars. It may even have a hint or be of some assistance into ChannelCats. The KEY 2021 gives you tips to utilize the Calendar to the max.

On the cover, smaller pics of "ScooterG" with a 75# Yellow, "Oklahoma Dave" with a big Blue, me with one T-Day haul, and a 135# Yellow, as well as a whole Gator Gar family- "gar1970", "Pot licker", Robyn, and Mathew. Then there's the wife (Elena), one daughter (Helen), then an oldie of me & another older daughter (Kristina) with "Big'Un" from 1985. And 3 fishing humor pics.

Featured stories & pics ...

January- me & "Big'Un" 60+# Op (Yellow) July 1985.

February- Jeff & James S. (JS) with a 62.4# Op (their 4th Yellow) after using the Calendar & my YC tips.

March- me & a 57# Op (Yellow), plus a 34+# Blue.

April- Jeff & JS with a 49.8# Op (Yellow) & another 62# Op (Yellow).

May- "millertimeonthelake" & two big Yellows using the PYC days, plus he & Colton with a 21.5# Yellow.

June- Mathew with a 65.5 inch Gator Gar caught on YC/PYC days.

July- my recently departed Uncle (James or JW) with a 36+# Blue, along with one of our hauls & a 25.5# Yellow. And a humorous pic from 1978 with him behind me with a frog spear, as I take pics of our haul.

August- Mike G. & fishing buddies with a 33# Op (Yellow) on a 3 day PYC run.

September- "carolinaskipper" with a 38# Yellow on a PYC day.

October- A 40+# Blue brought in by "ETX_Chad" on a BC day.

November- "MercuryJump" with a 35# Blue on a BFT day & a 42# Blue caught on a BC day.

December- My son-in-law Eric with two nice Blues, a 27# & 28#. Plus me, Kristina (daughter), Eric, a little Willan (he's 18 now & not so little) in 2004 with a 100+# haul (two biggest Blues- 31.8# & 29.4#).

"Mini-Cal" pocket Calendar {LLC] 2021 price posted in the Classified thread.
RULE: To purchase one or any amount of "mini-Cals", you must purchase at least one "Hard Copy" for that given year.

This features simplicity, a clear plastic cover, the 2021 cover shot, Key 2021, and the 12 Catfish Calendars (with PYC days inserted) all in Black ink. It does not have the featured stories & pics like the Hard Copy. Folded & stapled. Made for your shirt pocket. This is designed for you to carry & map out your trip plans while on the go, without being costly if lost or damaged.

***Please note, the second run was printed in color by mistake & with no clear protective cover. If you would like any of this batch, let me know. Once they are gone, it will be back to the original B/W copies.

Remember, if we run out, we can print more.

There ya go!
Be Safe, wear that lifejacket!

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #14020437 06/04/21 03:58 AM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] June 2021 (6-3-21 Thurs. PM):

Unexpected twist to this early portion going into summer- Very wet!!!

Here's the Calendar without further ado ...

Lynn’s Catfish Calendar [LCC]- JUNE 2021
XX / XX | 1 YC | 2 YC | 3 ZIP | 4 ZIP | 5 ZIP
6 BC | 7 BC | 8 ZIP | 9 ZIP | 10 ZIP | 11 BFT | 12 BFT
13 ZIP | 14 ZIP | 15 BC | 16 BC | 17 BC | 18 ZIP | 19 ZIP
20 BFT | 21 YC | 22 BC | 23 BC | 24 BFT | 25 BFT | 26 YC
27 YC | 28 YC | 29 YC | 30 ZIP
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CURRENT MONTH---

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- June 2021 Moon Phases---
2nd- Last Qtr
10th- New Moon
17th- 1st Qtr
24th- Full Moon

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- June 2021 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days---
1/2/3 Tues/Wed/Thurs
11/12 Fri/Sat
20/21 Sun/Mon
28/29/30 Mon/Tues/Wed

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- June 2021 Lynn's YC (YellowCat) Days (as to the Calendar)---
1st Week- 1/2 (Tues/Wed)
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- NONE
4th Week- 21/26 (Mon/Sat)
5th Week- 27/28/29 (Sun/Mon/Tues)

EXTRA--- Targeted BC (BlueCat) days- June 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 6/7 (Sun/Mon)
3rd Week- 15/16/17 (Tues/Wed/Thurs)
4th Week- 22/23 (Tues/Wed)
5th Week- NONE

EXTRA EXTRA--- Targeted (Buffet) days-- June 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 11/12 (Fri/Sat)
3rd Week- NONE
4th Week- 24/25 (Thurs/Fri)
5th Week- NONE

Special Notes ...

July 4th outlook---
1-ZIP(Thurs)/ 2-ZIP(Fri)/ 3-BC(Sat)/ 4-BC(Sun)/ 5-ZIP(Mon)/ 6-ZIP(Tues)/ 7-ZIP(Wed)

And the earliest PYC days in July 2021 (according to Lynn's PYC pattern)---
8/9 (Thurs/Fri)
Independence BONUS---
17/18 Sat/Sun)
25/26/27 (Sun/Mon/Tues)
There are a total of 7 PYC days in July 2021.

And the earliest YC days in July 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
23/24/25/26/27 (Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues)
There are a total of 5 YC days in July 2021.

And the earliest BC days in July 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
3/4 (Sat/Sun)
There are a total of 7 BC days in July 2021.

And the earliest BFT days in July 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
8/9 (Thurs/Fri)
There are a total of 6 BFT days in July 2021.

Up the river ahead ...
There are 6 YC days in August 2021.
There are 6 BC days in August 2021.
There are 4 BFT days in August 2021.
And separately from the Calendar, there are 7 of Lynn's PYC days.

As noted the past few months, your optimum was back in January & February for BlueCat (BC) days, for sure. February is usually tagged as Big BlueCat month by many, including me.

Of course, you'll need the KEY to assist you ...

Be friendly!!!
Wear that lifejacket!!!
Be safe for the July 4th holiday!!!

***Update on "The Giant" trip preparation coming sometime this weekend, over on that thread- <<< Catfish Tales/Tails: "The Giant" >>>.

*Spoiler alert--- "Houston, We Have Ignition!" Yes, the motor cranked up within 5 to 10 seconds, after being parked outside uncovered or protected, for 10 years since the CTC Kid's Catfish Tourney back in June 2011 at Running Branch Marina & Campground on Lake Limestone, as the drought of 2011 was starting to take realization with everyone in Texas. We barely made it out of RB that morning & it was even tuffer coming back in.

>>>Almost forgot, in case you have not looked in the past week or so on "the Giant" thread. I posted a pic of a giant Yellow that it seems my uncle had sent me back in 2018. I just happened across it by chance the other day. It is NOT The Giant, but it definitely is one to inspire you. And you may have thought all those stories about giant Yellows by the dams were just stories. Obviously not.

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #14054404 07/07/21 04:17 AM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] July 2021 (7-5-21 Tues. PM):

What can I say, it's still very, very wet here!!!

Here's the Calendar without further delay ...

Lynn’s Catfish Calendar [LCC]- JULY 2021
XX / XX / XX / XX | 1 ZIP | 2 ZIP | 3 BC
4 BC | 5 ZIP | 6 ZIP | 7 ZIP | 8 BFT | 9 BFT | 10 ZIP
11 ZIP | 12 ZIP | 13 BC | 14 BC | 15 ZIP | 16 ZIP | 17 BFT
18 BFT | 19 ZIP | 20 BC | 21 BFT | 22 BFT | 23 YC | 24 YC
25 YC | 26 YC | 27 YC | 28 ZIP | 29 ZIP | 30 BC | 31 BC

CURRENT MONTH---
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- July 2021 Moon Phases---
1st- Last Qtr
9th- New Moon
17th- 1st Qtr
23rd- Full Moon
31st- Last Qtr

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- July 2021 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days---
8/9 Thurs/Fri
17/18 Sat/Sun
25/26/27 Sun/Mon/Tues

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- July 2021 Lynn's YC (YellowCat) Days (as to the Calendar)---
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- NONE
4th Week- 23/24 (Fri/Sat
5th Week- 25/26/27 (Sun/Mon/Tues)

EXTRA--- Targeted BC (BlueCat) days- July 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- 3 (Sat)
2nd Week- 4 (Sun)
3rd Week- 13/14 (Tues/Wed)
4th Week- 20 (Tues)
5th Week- 30/31 (Fri/Sat)

EXTRA EXTRA--- Targeted (Buffet) days-- July 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 8/9 (Thurs/Fri)
3rd Week- 17 (Sat)
4th Week- 18/21/22 (Sun/Wed/Thurs)
5th Week- NONE

Special Notes ...

And the earliest PYC days in August 2021 (according to Lynn's PYC pattern)---
4/5 (Wed/Thurs)
There are a total of 7 PYC days in August 2021.

And the earliest YC days in August 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
4/5 (Wed/Thurs)
There are a total of 6 YC days in August 2021.

And the earliest BC days in August 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
1//18 (Sun//Wed)
There are a total of 6 BC days in August 2021.

And the earliest BFT days in August 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
6//13/14 (Fri//Fri/Sat)
There are a total of 4 BFT days in August 2021.

Up the river ahead ...

Extended Labor Day weekend outlook---
1 (Wed) YC & PYC / 2 (Thurs) YC & PYC / 3 (Fri) ZIP / 4 (Sat) ZIP / 5 (Sun) ZIP / 6 (Mon) ZIP / 7 (Tues) ZIP / 8 (Wed) / 9 (Thurs) ZIP / 10 (Fri) BFT & PYC / 11 (Sat) BFT & PYC / 12 (Sun) ZIP / 13 (Mon) ZIP
There's almost half of September already shared early.

Looks to be a ZIP 7 day streak. Hmm, my suggestion is to prebait your holes or areas ahead & hope for the best. Another possiblity is hit it hard with your stinkbaits. Recall that I have shared not all catfish follow the calendar. You have a tleast a shot at perhaps 25 to 33% of those that run rogue. Perhaps a little more time concentrated on the family & having a good time.

There are 6 BC days in September 2021.
There are 4 BFT days in September 2021.
And separately from the Calendar, there are 9 of Lynn's PYC days in September 2021.

Here's the Key 2021 again ...

I had hoped to share some updates over on "Catfish Tales/TailS: The Giant" thread, but things have constantly changed, just when I think I'm about there. I have been very busy. Working on the new MonArk boat roof frame. I am building it slightly different this time. Next project will be the 55 gallon tub (livewell), not that "The Giant" would fit in it, but for other fish.

I missed my first target two weekends for YC or PYC in June. This was due to not being able to catch my cousin to get all the paperwork updated on the boat, motor & trailer. My target two weekends in July is not looking to come into place. I still have a few things left to do. But the biggest problem, was my 660 pound digital scale failed certification. Onlt thy 110 pound scale passed certification. Seeing as how my estimates of The Giant are looking between 115 & 150 pounds, that won't work. I want to make absolutely sure I am able to certify it, without a doubt. So I have 3 more scales coming in- 165, 300, and 400 pounders. I hopefully will be able to get the 300 or 400 certified. I doubt that it will tip the 165 pound one, but best to be safe. So I have to send them off as soon as they get in. And looking at finances, I might be able to have everything ready, except I might be a hair short for the cost of the two weekend trips. So these special adventures have to be mapped out precise. Just like the Tale of "Big 'Un", I stayed on it from August 1983 thru July 1985. I had the Catfish Calendar in my arsenal and knew when to go for the target until I finally caught it.

And I'm thinking that eventually August will be drier & probably smoking hot. Therefore the next target window would fall in the weekend after Labor Day in September & the weekend after that. As to my strategy, I am planning to hit two PYC weekends in a row. That would be 10/11/12 (Fri/Sat/Sun) BFT & PYC/BFT & PYC/ZIP. And the following weekend- 17 (Fri) YC/18 (Sat) YC & PYC/19 (Sun) YC & PYC/20 (Mon) BC & PYC.

Be Safe!
Stay Hydrated!
Be Careful!
Wear the Lifejacket!

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #14087608 08/08/21 03:51 AM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] August 2021 (8-7-21 Sat. PM):

Hmm, it was supposed to be no rain here today & tomorrow!!! But instead it rained 3 to 4 times here today.

In the July 2021 issue of "Texas Parks & Wildlife" mag, if you have a copy refer to page 16. About 2/3rds of the page to the left side is titled "Don't Dump That Bait!" (meaning don't dump it into the water body you are fishing). It concerns many of the rules & tips concerning live baits & invasive species. It is possible it might be up on the website <tpwmag.com>. It touches on the recent bit about non-native shrimp (no-Gulf). Due to the problems & restrictions, they share you can take it home to bring it back to the same waters on your next trip. Offering it to another angler on that body of water, or just dumping it in the trash. It might be best to see if you can see & read all of this to determine what is allowed or disallowed. It is too much for me to type up, plus there is always the chance of misinterpretation. But you need to be aware of it. If you buy bait, keep the receipt. Though once that bought bait mixes with the water of the water body you are fishing (thereby contaminating it), it now comes under the rules, unless you keep it in the water with which it was bagged (in your bait bucket). I must say, we are getting like the game Twister.

Here's the Calendar ...

Lynn’s Catfish Calendar [LCC]- AUGUST 2021
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 BC | 2 ZIP | 3 ZIP | 4 YC | 5 YC | 6 BFT | 7 ZIP
8 ZIP | 9 ZIP | 10 ZIP | 11 ZIP | 12 ZIP | 13 BFT | 14 BFT
15 ZIP | 16 ZIP | 17 ZIP | 18 BC | 19 BFT | 20 YC | 21 YC
22 YC | 23 YC | 24 BC | 25 BC | 26 ZIP | 27 BC | 28 BC
29 ZIP | 30 ZIP | 31 ZIP

CURRENT MONTH---
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- August 2021 Moon Phases---
8th- New Moon
15th- 1st Qtr
22nd- Full Moon
30th- Last Qtr

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- August 2021 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days (separate from the Calendar)---
4/5 Wed/Thurs
13/14 Fri/Sat
22/23/24 Sun/Mon/Tues

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- August 2021 Lynn's YC (YellowCat) Days (as to the Calendar)---
1st Week- 4/5 Wed/Thurs
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- 20/21 Fri/Sat
4th Week- 22/23 Sun/Mon
5th Week- NONE

EXTRA--- Targeted BC (BlueCat) days- August 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- 1 Sun
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- 18 Wed
4th Week- 24/25/27/28 Tues/Wed/Fri/Sat
5th Week- NONE

EXTRA EXTRA--- Targeted (Buffet) days-- August 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- 6 Fri
2nd Week- 13/14 Fri/Sat
3rd Week- 19 Thurs
4th Week- NONE
5th Week- NONE

Special Notes ...

And the earliest PYC days in September 2021 (according to Lynn's PYC pattern)---
1/2 Wed/Thurs
There are a total of 7 PYC days in September 2021.

And the earliest YC days in September 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
1/2 Wed/Thurs
There are a total of 6 YC days in September 2021.

And the earliest BC days in September 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
14/15 Tues/Wed
There are a total of 6 BC days in September 2021.

And the earliest BFT days in September 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
10/11 Fri/Sat
There are a total of 4 BFT days in September 2021.

Up the river ahead ...

Extended Labor Day weekend outlook---
1 (Wed) YC & PYC / 2 (Thurs) YC & PYC / 3 (Fri) ZIP / 4 (Sat) ZIP / 5 (Sun) ZIP / 6 (Mon) ZIP / 7 (Tues) ZIP / 8 (Wed) / 9 (Thurs) ZIP / 10 (Fri) BFT & PYC / 11 (Sat) BFT & PYC / 12 (Sun) ZIP / 13 (Mon) ZIP
There's almost half of September already shared early.

Looks to be a ZIP 7 day streak. Hmm, my suggestion is to prebait your holes or areas ahead & hope for the best. Another possiblity is hit it hard with your stinkbaits. Recall that I have shared not all catfish follow the calendar. You have a tleast a shot at perhaps 25 to 33% of those that run rogue. Perhaps a little more time concentrated on the family & having a good time.

There are 6 YC days in October 2021.
There are 10 BC days in October 2021.
There are 5 BFT days in October 2021.
And separately from the Calendar, there are 7 of Lynn's PYC days in October 2021.

And the Key for 2021 ...

I have been super busy here. Not having much time for extra items here & there. I had to change from June, to July, and then to September, for my two weekend trips back to back for "The Giant". I am still eying for September, but if I have to, I can still adapt to October, but there is only one YC / PYC weekend. In June, July, August, and September, there were/are two weekends overlapping so I could have two good shots. I decided August would be just too hot & exhausting. Plus my big scale (660#) failed in testing to get certified. The 100# one passed. So I have purchased 3 more to try & certify at least one. The lowest of these 3 is 165 pounds.

But I remember, as back when I went after "Big'Un" from August 1983 thru July 1985, I persevered and had the calendar on my side to continually target it until destiny arrived & was caught.

Also in the August 2021 issue of TP&W mag on page 21 (bottom right corner/ 1/4 page), it seems now they have a saying. Or I just never heard it before. It is an add or public announcement from the US Army Corps of Engineers and The Corps' Foundation. On a round ring safety float, it reads "Life Jackets Worn ... Nobody Mourns", also listed on it, is <PleaseWearIt.com>.

I guess that's it for now. Remember if lightning hits you & knocks you out of the boat and out on the water, chances are your life jacket won't do you any good lying there in the boat.

Stay Cool!!!
Be Safe!!!

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #14122479 09/08/21 03:18 AM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] September 2021 (9-7-21 Tues PM):

Now it's just plain hot!!!

I'm sure you realize by now, your standard license expired August 31st. If not & you're out fishing, I'm sure the Game Warden will give you a reminder a small rather expensive reminder (ticket & fine).

I had really hoped to get going this weekend on "The Giant", but it seems too many irons on the fire have me roasting on the coals. Not only that, it is just a tad too hot. Maybe we can get a little cooler weather in October. If not, then perhaps November as I could make it a Turkey Day run. Sadly though, there's no YC or PYC days during the 4 day holiday. But there is definitely one in mid October.

As to COVid, I have dodged the bullet twice. First time was in mid-June. One in the cabinet portion got it. He eventually wound up in the hospital & still is, trying to recover. He is now in Houston. Lucia & I got sent home from the door shop for quarantine watch. She had ridden to work with the one who had caught COVid. I returned OK, but she never did. She was in the hospital by the following week. Sadly, we lost Lucia (co-worker in the door shop, who I took home in the afternoons). She never got out of the hospital, and passed away in late July. So it's been a little melancholy in the door shop.

Then, my clan up at the front of the property got it, by way of my granddaughter from school on Monday (23rd). I barely slid by that one, as at her 14th BD party on the 21st, she was on the floor to my right, unwrapping her gifts. Then on Sunday (22nd- her actual BD), she sat next to me, on my left, at my surprise 64th BD party. Yep, they pulled one on me. Some of them even got up & sang Kareoke to the tune of Paul McCartney's "Wnen I Am 64" paroduy song. I did not see it or that coming. She (my granddaughter) is the only one to get the results being clear today (7th), as of test yesterday (6th). The other 3 still tested positive but have taken another test today & will know the results on the 8th.

And our neighbor & "near" family- "Charli" who bought my sister's home & 1.5 acres of the 10 acre spread here up on one corner, her family had a family gathering about a month back. And everybody or almost all caught it. For some odd reason she did not go. She was spared. But her brother has been in the hospital with it & in a coma for 2 or 3 weeks. Sadly, he passed away Thursday (2nd) or Friday (3rd).

That is just some of the crazy & sad things going on here. I wish you & yours the best in all this mess.

Here's the Calendar ...

Lynn’s Catfish Calendar [LCC]- SEPTEMBER 2021
XX / XX / XX | 1 YC | 2 YC | 3 ZIP | 4 ZIP
5 ZIP | 6 ZIP | 7 ZIP | 8 ZIP | 9 ZIP | 10 BFT | 11 BFT
12 ZIP | 13 ZIP | 14 BC | 15 BC | 16 BFT | 17 YC | 18 YC
19 YC | 20 BC | 21 BC | 22 BC | 23 BFT | 24 BC | 25 ZIP
26 ZIP | 27 ZIP | 28 YC | 29 YC | 30 ZIP
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CURRENT MONTH---
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- September 2021 Moon Phases---
September-
6th- New Moon
13th- 1st Qtr
20th- Full Moon
28th- Last Qtr

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- September 2021 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days (separate from the Calendar)---
1/2 Wed/Thurs
10/11 Fri/Sat
18/19/20 Sat/Sun/Mon
28/29 Tues/Wed

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- September 2021 Lynn's YC (YellowCat) Days (as to the Calendar)---
1st Week- 1/2 Wed/Thurs
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- 17/18 (Fri/Sat
4th Week- 19 Sun
5th Week- 28/29 Tues/Wed

EXTRA--- Targeted BC (BlueCat) days- September 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- 14/15 Tues/Wed
4th Week- 20/21/22/24 Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs
5th Week- NONE

EXTRA EXTRA--- Targeted (Buffet) days-- September 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 10/11 Fri/Sat
3rd Week- 16 Thurs
4th Week- 23 Thurs
5th Week- NONE

Special Notes ...

And the earliest PYC days in October 2021 (according to Lynn's PYC pattern)---
7/8 Thurs/Fri
15/16/17 Fri/Sat/Sun
There are a total of 7 PYC days in October 2021.

And the earliest YC days in October 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
15/16/17 Fri/Sat/Sun
There are a total of 6 YC days in October 2021.

And the earliest BC days in October 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
3/7/8/11/12 Sun/Thurs/Fri/Mon/Tues
There are a total of 10 BC days in October 2021.
Hey! Looking better in October finally!

And the earliest BFT days in October 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
13/14 Wed/Thurs
There are a total of 5 BFT days in October 2021.

Up the river ahead ...

There are 5 YC days in November 2021.
There are 9 BC days in November 2021.
There are 6 BFT days in November 2021.
And separately from the Calendar, there are 7 of Lynn's PYC days in November 2021.

And the Key for 2021 ...

Back up to August to get it.

Drink plenty of fluids, but not the lake or river water!!!
Stay Cool!!!
Be Safe!!!

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Re: Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] 2021 [Re: Catfish Lynn] #14152075 10/06/21 03:38 AM
C
Catfish Lynn Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
C
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] October 2021 (10-5-21 Tues PM):

Well, it is a bit cooler, but still rather warm during midday.!!! Much better!!!

I have not had much time for anything this past month. About to get another front tire for the van. Next week I hope to send 3 more digital scales off to see if I can get at least one over 150#s certified.

I'm just taking it a step at a time. I want to be sure everything is in check, before going after the Giant.

Meanwhile, I have everything acquired to be able to map out the 2022 Catfish Calendar, except at very moment time. Hopefully I will find some this month. I have not even opened the latest TP&W mag yet. At work, it seems we have no shortness of jobs coming in (since mid July). It has been just crazy non-stop.

Anyways, Wishin' You all the Best Fishing possible!!!

Here's the Calendar ...

Lynn’s Catfish Calendar [LCC]- OCTOBER 2021
XX / XX / XX / XX / XX | 1 ZIP | 2 ZIP
3 BC | 4 ZIP | 5 ZIP | 6 ZIP | 7 BC | 8 BC | 9 ZIP
10 ZIP | 11 BC | 12 BC | 13 BFT | 14 BFT | 15 YC | 16 YC
17 YC | 18 BC | 19 BC | 20 BFT | 21 BFT | 22 BFT | 23 BC
24 ZIP | 25 YC | 26 YC | 27 YC | 28 ZIP | 29 ZIP | 30 BC
31 BC

CURRENT MONTH---
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- October 2021 Moon Phases---
6th- New Moon
12th- 1st Qtr
20th- Full Moon
28th- Last Qtr
NOTE: with the New Moon on the 6th, he YellowCat bite as to PYC days on 7th & 8th should be very good!

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- October 2021 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days (separate from the Calendar)---
7/8 Thurs/Fri
15/16/17 Fri/Sat/Sun
25/26 Mon/Tues
--------
***Decoded, it looks like this..
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 7/8 Thurs/Fri
3rd Week- 15/16
4th Week- 17 Sun
5th Week- 25/26 Mon/Tues
6th Week- NONE

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- October 2021 Lynn's YC (YellowCat) Days (as to the Calendar)---
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- 15/16 Fri/Sat
4th Week- 17 Sun
5th Week- 25/26/27 Mon/Tues/Wed
6th Week- NONE

EXTRA--- Targeted BC (BlueCat) days- September 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 3/7/8 Sun/Thurs/Fri
3rd Week- 11/12 Mon/Tues
4th Week- 18/19/23 Mon/Tues/Sat
5th Week- 30 Sat
6th Week- 31 Sun

EXTRA EXTRA--- Targeted (Buffet) days-- September 2021, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- 13/14 Wed/Thurs
4th Week- 20/21/22 Wed/Thurs/Fri
5th Week- NONE
6th Week- NONE

Special Notes ...

And the earliest PYC days in November 2021 (according to Lynn's PYC pattern)---
3/4 & 12/13/14 Wed/Thurs & Fri/Sat/Sun
There are a total of 7 PYC days in November 2021.

And the earliest YC days in November 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
12/13 Fri/Sat
There are a total of 5 YC days in November 2021.

And the earliest BC days in November 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
3/4 & 7/8 Wed/Thurs & Sun/Mon
There are a total of 9 BC days in November 2021.

And the earliest BFT days in November 2021 (according to the Calendar)---
9/10/11 Tuews/Wed/Thurs
There are a total of 6 BFT days in November 2021.

Up the river ahead ...

There are 4 YC days in December 2021.
There are 8 BC days in December 2021.
There are 6 BFT days in December 2021.
And separately from the Calendar, there are 9 of Lynn's PYC days in December 2021.

I can't stress enough-
Wear that Life Jacket!!!
Be Safe!!!

Lynn
aka "Catfish"
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide