Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: SATAN [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13985370 05/04/21 05:22 PM
R
RayBob Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
R

Interesting but not satanic worship.

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: SATAN [Re: Streater] #13985373 05/04/21 05:24 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: SATAN [Re: The Searchers] #13985377 05/04/21 05:27 PM
M
MBradford Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
M
Originally Posted by The Searchers
Originally Posted by MBradford
Originally Posted by RayBob
Originally Posted by Techfisher
LOL...no I don't live above a church...it's just some of the people I work with that can't take a hint...and I don't need jesus. I just gotta last another year here then we're are outta here. Okies have been mostly decent folks and the fishing has been good. Just don't care for the narrow mindedness of some people here in Oklahoma. But I knew that could be the case when we moved here....came for the money, stayed for the pension. I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal on many issues....not a good fit for some folks around here...:) So I keep my mouth shut for the most part.

Religion is the opiate of the masses...Marx.

You hit a bunch of the catch phrases.

So you are a follower of brother Karl Marx. That is interesting in itself!!!

Karl Marx, the father of Communism. Communist dictators following his precepts are responsible for 100 million deaths. Any catchy quotes from Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot (lightweight ... only 2,000,000 murdered). Yeah, Karl Marx . . . the man of truth !

Wonder how many millions have been killed throughout time in the name of religion?

Wonder how many infants by libs??

How many infants did your god kill when he flooded the earth?

[Linked Image]
Re: SATAN [Re: Streater] #13985379 05/04/21 05:27 PM
TTx Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Seven Tenets of the Satanic Temple:

o One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.

o The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

o One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

o The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.

o Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.

o People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.

o Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

Not sure if it’s the same thing, but kind of goes against the narrative or what comes to mind when you think of “Satan Worship”. Doesn’t change the weird goats and pentagrams, though.

Last edited by TTx; 05/04/21 05:28 PM.
Re: SATAN [Re: Davedave] #13985382 05/04/21 05:29 PM
R
RussellWayne Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
usually after the sacrifice. If you buy the Jeffrey Dahmer upgrade.

Life journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved state.
But rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy carp what a ride!"
Re: SATAN [Re: Streater] #13985383 05/04/21 05:30 PM
D
Dogfish_Jones Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
D
Not everyone is a Christian. From reading the Bible you see many instances in Jesus dealing with those people. We must remember Satan goes to and fro destroying everything he can everyday.
I for one am a Christian and very proud to say it in public or anywhere else and often do. But we too must remember that "religion" ...well everyone has that. Jim Jones , David Korish, and the list can go on and on, they all had religion of some sort. Yes, religion has killed untold millions throughout history but I again refer back to the wording...religion. Heck even Satan has a religion!
To those that have religion and not a personal relationship with God and His son Jesus Christ, well that's your choice, but in the end we all will have to face those choices we make in our lifetime.
I'm not out to save the world here, I could not even save myself without Jesus Christ. It's up to each person to choose their path, but you will have to serve somebody. As an old Bob Dylan song says, "it may devil or it may be the Lord but you got to serve somebody"
Bickering, fighting among us will not serve anyone to be swayed to one or the other side. That change comes from the inside, deep inside and as some call it, it has to come from your spirit. The flesh will always fight the spirit for which path your have chosen, it's what we listen to that calls us to make those choices. I tend to always follow my inner spirit to lead me, call it what you will but there is a difference when you allow that to happen.
I trust what I have experienced in finding the truth in Jesus, some have not and do not wish to find it. That is a choice you will have to make but make no mistake, when you take that last breath, when your heart beats it's last beat, what then? Some will say you just die, go back to dirt. Some say your will will judge for that life you lived and either go to Heaven or Hell. Some will say you go to Paradise wherever that may be.
I believe the Bible, I make no apology or I stand with no weakness in saying that. It's what you have chosen to accept as to what happens when your life here ends. What happens then?

2020 Nitro Z20, Mercury 250xp 4 stroke
"Sometimes I have to remind myself that it is called Fishing and not catching"
Re: SATAN [Re: elcoyote, esq.] #13985387 05/04/21 05:32 PM
R
RussellWayne Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
LOL. I guess it was really traumatic for him.

Life journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved state.
But rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy carp what a ride!"
Re: SATAN [Re: Streater] #13985399 05/04/21 05:41 PM
I
Indianation65 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I
After 8 pages, 'round 6 of'em are jokes, I guess no true satanist has spoken up to wear the suit proudly and field questions.

I understand.

We'll see if things change.

...+++

Re: SATAN [Re: Streater] #13985411 05/04/21 05:48 PM
T
TAFKABCF Offline
Angler
Angler
T
This topic always brings this quote to mind, "The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist".

Also, my personal feeling is this: Look around and you see both good and evil in the world. I don't believe it's random. I know where the good comes from as well as the evil.

Bitter clinger

Archie Bunker was right about everything
Re: SATAN [Re: Indianation65] #13985428 05/04/21 05:56 PM
R
RayBob Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by Indianation65
After 8 pages, 'round 6 of'em are jokes, I guess no true satanist has spoken up to wear the suit proudly and field questions.

I understand.

We'll see if things change.

...+++

Maybe an Apache chant or 2 will bring them out.

Re: SATAN [Re: RussellWayne] #13985432 05/04/21 05:58 PM
R
RayBob Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by russellwayne
usually after the sacrifice. If you buy the Jeffrey Dahmer upgrade.

roflmao

Re: SATAN [Re: Streater] #13985443 05/04/21 06:04 PM
I
Indianation65 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I
Now there is an idea, an Apache chant to conjure satan worshipers.

Hmm, I'd have to write it/one, but I don't feel the "call."

...interesting

Re: SATAN [Re: Indianation65] #13985453 05/04/21 06:11 PM
R
RayBob Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by Indianation65
Now there is an idea, an Apache chant to conjure satan worshipers.

Hmm, I'd have to write it/one, but I don't feel the "call."

...interesting

Off topic but are you aware of the relationship between the Athabaskans and the Apache?

Re: SATAN [Re: Dogfish_Jones] #13985476 05/04/21 06:24 PM
Streater Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones
Not everyone is a Christian. From reading the Bible you see many instances in Jesus dealing with those people. We must remember Satan goes to and fro destroying everything he can everyday.
I for one am a Christian and very proud to say it in public or anywhere else and often do. But we too must remember that "religion" ...well everyone has that. Jim Jones , David Korish, and the list can go on and on, they all had religion of some sort. Yes, religion has killed untold millions throughout history but I again refer back to the wording...religion. Heck even Satan has a religion!
To those that have religion and not a personal relationship with God and His son Jesus Christ, well that's your choice, but in the end we all will have to face those choices we make in our lifetime.
I'm not out to save the world here, I could not even save myself without Jesus Christ. It's up to each person to choose their path, but you will have to serve somebody. As an old Bob Dylan song says, "it may devil or it may be the Lord but you got to serve somebody"
Bickering, fighting among us will not serve anyone to be swayed to one or the other side. That change comes from the inside, deep inside and as some call it, it has to come from your spirit. The flesh will always fight the spirit for which path your have chosen, it's what we listen to that calls us to make those choices. I tend to always follow my inner spirit to lead me, call it what you will but there is a difference when you allow that to happen.
I trust what I have experienced in finding the truth in Jesus, some have not and do not wish to find it. That is a choice you will have to make but make no mistake, when you take that last breath, when your heart beats it's last beat, what then? Some will say you just die, go back to dirt. Some say your will will judge for that life you lived and either go to Heaven or Hell. Some will say you go to Paradise wherever that may be.
I believe the Bible, I make no apology or I stand with no weakness in saying that. It's what you have chosen to accept as to what happens when your life here ends. What happens then?

Dude. I made a post about Satan. There's no room for logic and common sense here.

Re: SATAN [Re: TTx] #13985484 05/04/21 06:27 PM
G
Gusick Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by TTx
Seven Tenets of the Satanic Temple:

o One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.

o The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

o One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

o The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.

o Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.

o People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.

o Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

Not sure if it’s the same thing, but kind of goes against the narrative or what comes to mind when you think of “Satan Worship”. Doesn’t change the weird goats and pentagrams, though.

I agree with all of that. Maybe I should be a satanist.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide