Forums59
Topics1,039,273
Posts13,962,054
Members144,197
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: Scagnetti] #13904087 02/27/21 03:38 AM
G
grandbassslayer Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Scagnetti
[Linked Image]

Thats how the moonbats work, you bring up a strawman.....

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: Droyhef] #13904100 02/27/21 04:02 AM
O
outfishdya Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
O
Originally Posted by Droyhef
Yeah they work really good...not.

The places with the most restrictions arent any better off than the least. Why?

How many of you are required to be fit tested for work?

Here

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: Duke 22] #13904114 02/27/21 04:16 AM
Caymas Cx 21 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Duke 22
What's a turn signal? Is it the finger between my index and ring fingers?

I use that finger when I see an idiot with a Beto for senate sticker.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: Mark Perry] #13904115 02/27/21 04:17 AM
D
Droyhef Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
For those of you that are fit tested, occupational use of respirators, masks etc how do you feel about what you see with masks in public?

http://www.texasmegafishadventures.com
Guided rod and reel fishing trips for Alligator gar on the Trinity River as well as some other places
903-721-4296
dawson@texasmegafishadventures.com
Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: Mark Perry] #13904117 02/27/21 04:18 AM
M
mikereils5er Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
did not know TFF had so many that cling to there masks until this thread

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: Mark Perry] #13904271 02/27/21 02:02 PM
donothin Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I am surprised by all of the whining about mask if there is any chance they will help. A small sacrifice to make. Requiring them is pretty much the same as requiring seat belts, speed limits, driving on the right side of the road, requiring a safety sticker, registering a vehicle. All of them could be described as an infringement on our rights with as much validity as requiring a face mask.

A spoiled, bunch of people we have in our society. I don't really care what you wimps expose yourself too, just don't expose others. Go to your bars, restaurants, games but stay out of essential places unless you wear your mask. Things like grocery stores, pharmacies, hardware stores etc.

And for those who do not have the intellect to logically respond, go ahead with your personal attacks, They do not affect me one bit. I am no longer surprised at how little logic some have.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: donothin] #13904274 02/27/21 02:07 PM
John175☮ Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by donothin
I am surprised by all of the whining about mask if there is any chance they will help. A small sacrifice to make. Requiring them is pretty much the same as requiring seat belts, speed limits, driving on the right side of the road, requiring a safety sticker, registering a vehicle. All of them could be described as an infringement on our rights with as much validity as requiring a face mask.

A spoiled, bunch of people we have in our society. I don't really care what you wimps expose yourself too, just don't expose others. Go to your bars, restaurants, games but stay out of essential places unless you wear your mask. Things like grocery stores, pharmacies, hardware stores etc.

And for those who do not have the intellect to logically respond, go ahead with your personal attacks, They do not affect me one bit. I am no longer surprised at how little logic some have.

You get your shot?

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: donothin] #13904279 02/27/21 02:21 PM
Caymas Cx 21 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity

If they work like you’ve been lead to believe you should have no problem at all. Are you wearing two mask like Dr. Foochi said?

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: Mark Perry] #13904284 02/27/21 02:32 PM
reeltexan Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity

The sooner the better.
Buncha nonsense

"..The pleasantist angling is to see the fish
Cut with her golden oars the silver stream,
And greedily devour the treacherous bait.
Bill Shakespeare

[Linked Image]
Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: donothin] #13904301 02/27/21 02:48 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

Just who do you think you are to tell others to stay out any public place? Typical liberal elitist attitude.

If you see someone without a mask, just stay 6 ft. away and wear your masky. Non maskers aren't going to shame you for wearing one.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: donothin] #13904302 02/27/21 02:50 PM
H
HasBen Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
H

[Linked Image]

"Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness."-Mark Twain
Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: Bob Davis] #13904312 02/27/21 03:02 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Bob Davis

Just who do you think you are to tell others to stay out any public place? Typical liberal elitist attitude.

If you see someone without a mask, just stay 6 ft. away and wear your masky. Non maskers aren't going to shame you for wearing one.

Probably likes the smell of his own farts.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13904314 02/27/21 03:09 PM
donothin Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

Brilliant as usual. Smart guy you are. So intellectual.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: donothin] #13904324 02/27/21 03:23 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

Brilliant as usual. Smart guy you are. So intellectual.

And you have the intelligence of a rock.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away [Re: Mark Perry] #13904347 02/27/21 03:46 PM
cocodrie Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I had a Karen try taking a picture of my work logo on my shirt as I was buying beer the other day. I assume to get me fired. Our president is anti mask, so he wouldn't care, but it's getting crazy out there. Meanwhile I looked around and three out of the maybe 10 people in there, including employees were only wearing mask over the mouths, not their noses.

[Linked Image]

Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide