Texas Fishing Forum

Texas mask mandate may be going away

Posted By: Mark Perry

Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 12:19 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kh...285-a690a6b3-a7ea-4c95-99ba-0b3c3171c6df
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 12:44 AM

I think it's a bit too soon. Would like to see us at least 50 to 60 percent of the state's population vaccinated before we do that. We've got at least 4 different variants to combat and don't need anymore.
Posted By: DanDaBald

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 12:48 AM

I'm out as of 3/1/2021 - whatever stores I frequent will have to offer curbside pickup or delivery.

I'm vaccinated and certified chinaflu - free. No more masks for me.

*Give me a vac for the variants and I'll be first in line.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by DanDaBald
I'm out as of 3/1/2021 - whatever stores I frequent will have to offer curbside pickup or delivery.

I'm vaccinated and certified chinaflu - free. No more masks for me.

*Give me a vac for the variants and I'll be first in line.

Yes SIR!!! Same here. Done Mar. 1. That is it. flehan thumb No mask for me. If I am sick and have to go out I will wear one. Otherwise nope. If they want to kick me out of the store, so be it.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:10 AM

I’m beginning to like the mask, not because of the COVID stuff, but because I can mutter and mouth foul language and call people filthy names to their face and they don’t have a clue
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:18 AM

If the mask go away I still hope people social distance from me.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:25 AM

How nice, removing abmandate they had no authority to enforce and dumped on the back of business they all but shut down to enforce

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:26 AM

One big hoax

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:30 AM

Eat lots of cabbage, beans and deviled eggs.
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:35 AM

Anyone get the flu last year?
Posted By: fishslime

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:39 AM

I'll continue to do my part and wear one until everyone has had a chance to get the shot. After that the ones who opted to not get it are on their own.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by John175☮

maybe

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tneel

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:45 AM

Jackson Bean should be happy with the removal of the mask mandate. Cosmetic dentistry should increase by a hundred percent after people have to show their ugly grillz.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:49 AM

One of my friends that's a retired firefighter did get it in January...Flu B plus Covid. Was in the hospital 10 days and was not doing good. He's 46 and in good health.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by TexDawg
I’m beginning to like the mask, not because of the COVID stuff, but because I can mutter and mouth foul language and call people filthy names to their face and they don’t have a clue

Yep. Plus, I'm ugly...and it helps some to combat against people and their foul breath.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Tneel
Jackson Bean should be happy with the removal of the mask mandate. Cosmetic dentistry should increase by a hundred percent after people have to show their ugly grillz.

His office is in greenville, everybody in that county needs work on their tooth.....
Posted By: 2014NITROZ-7

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:10 AM

If you would have at Wal Mart in Athens today when a certain fat azz walked by you would have been like me and wished you had 2 masks. How in the he77 someone can STINK that bad and not seem to care is beyond my level of thinking.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:11 AM

I've about had enough of this [censored].
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by LoneStarSon
I think it's a bit too soon. Would like to see us at least 50 to 60 percent of the state's population vaccinated before we do that. We've got at least 4 different variants to combat and don't need anymore.

Two ways to look at it:

1) the mandate can go away, and probably should’ve never been issued.
2) people should still wear masks.

Both can be true.
Posted By: BrandoA

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:27 AM

Funny how Adolph Abbott has a change of tune once legislation is filed and brought
Posted By: kjwolvy

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:40 AM

I'm starting to find cheerleaders and Twin Peaks waitresses sexy with masks.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:43 AM

I gave up on masks a few weeks back, screw it I'm done with it.
Posted By: petro

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:45 AM

Way over due!
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:56 AM

I quit them months ago, sheep can keep wearin them if it makes them feel good.
Posted By: Moto-Moto

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:01 AM

I'm not mad about the mask mandate. Some of yall had funky @ss breath and found out the hard way. I hope you nasties keep brushing y'all teefs
Posted By: CKINCAID

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:09 AM

I've been done with mask since 3/2020....end this $%!t now. Go Texas...get it started.
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by Chris B
I've about had enough of this [censored].

Man after my own heart.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:20 AM

I don't have any choice at work. It doesn't bother me
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by BrandoA
Funny how Adolph Abbott has a change of tune once legislation is filed and brought

Instaed of Abbott just substitute Grabbit in its place . . . it just sounds so apt.
Posted By: donothin

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:25 AM

And Abbott has shown so much wisdom in his handling of Texas' power plants, we need to trust him.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by donothin
And Abbott has shown so much wisdom in his handling of Texas' power plants, we need to trust him.

He is a lot better than Cuomo and Newsome. How's that COVID Prince luv guv doing now? Ya'll championed that fool a few months ago.....he was the COVID authority.
Posted By: Ghost4BH

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:19 AM

Do you try to out dumb your previous posts with every new post? Is it some kind of personal competition with yourself to see how dumb you can make yourself look?

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry

He is a lot better than Cuomo and Newsome. How's that COVID Prince luv guv doing now? Ya'll championed that fool a few months ago.....he was the COVID authority.

lol banana
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:50 AM

[censored] a mask. Sue me
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 05:43 AM

No! thumb
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 05:51 AM

I barely care about the mask. I do care about the fact it was mandated.
If your scared of it, wear one. If not, don't. Scared? Stay home.
Put your big boy britches on make up your own mind about your own safety and how to stay healthy

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Ghost4BH

Do you try to out dumb your previous posts with every new post? Is it some kind of personal competition with yourself to see how dumb you can make yourself look?

It just comes naturally for him.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by 21xs Elite

Thank you. I always consider it a compliment when I get a comment from you are 2 butts.
Posted By: gander

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:06 PM

I am over it ..actually have been over it for many months. Very few businesses I go to hassle with asking about it and they are in Dallas and Tarrant county.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:14 PM

Go out for an evening, people are done with it. Places are busy, people are moving on. They have had enough time stolen from them over this nonsense.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:14 PM

Thank you. I always consider it a compliment when I get a comment from you are 2 butts.

And another roflmao

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:25 PM

Thanks.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:26 PM

I guess we can add the English language to the list of things you suck at.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:31 PM

Good for Abbott! it's about time.
Posted By: BillS2006

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:35 PM

Mask will still be REQUIRED to enter Federal Property.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:37 PM

We gave those with the highest risk an opportunity to get vaccinated. We should drop the mask requirement and continue shots for those who want them.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:42 PM

We gave those with the highest risk an opportunity to get vaccinated. We should drop the mask requirement and continue shots for those who want them.

When did you give those high risk a chance to be vaccinated? There hasn't been any vaccine available anywhere in South Texas till 800 doses became available in the last month. You can complain about the mask all you want, but YOU will still be REQUIRED to wear them any place regulated by the Federal Government. Trains, planes, and buses and anywhere else the feds have jurisdiction.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by BillS2006

When did you give those high risk a chance to be vaccinated? There hasn't been any vaccine available anywhere in South Texas till 800 doses became available in the last month. You can complain about the mask all you want, but YOU will still be REQUIRED to wear them any place regulated by the Federal Government. Trains, planes, and buses and anywhere else the feds have jurisdiction.

Yeah....I go there every day. Find a shot. You may have to travel...it is the government distributing them. Give Joe a call.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:54 PM

Yeah....I go there every day. Find a shot. You may have to travel...it is the government distributing them. Give Joe a call.

I got my shot, no thanks to you and you giving me the opportunity. You'll wear it.
Posted By: DI

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 01:56 PM

My SPF 50 rag did a hell of a job purifying the air, I’m going to miss that see through piece of cloth.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:08 PM

I got my shot, no thanks to you and you giving me the opportunity. You'll wear it.

I guess I don't understand why I should have to wear a mask in North Texas because you got your shot but other people in South Texas cannot...you just woke up on the angry side of the bed?

And you should thank me. My taxes paid for your shot. Show some appreciation for the taxpayers.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:10 PM

I guess I don't understand why I should have to wear a mask in North Texas because you got your shot but other people in South Texas cannot...you just woke up on the angry side of the bed?
You'll wear it.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:11 PM

You'll wear it.

Sure I will. LOL!

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:13 PM

federal property has zero effect on my life.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:15 PM

I am betting its loosely enforced by the feds as well. My own opinion that was just a "feel good" mandate to maje it apoear they were doing something. Simply optics.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:35 PM

There will be a batch that whine for the rest of time. The cry babies really showed themselves. Karen's have a new gripe and their spineless spouses will follow behind them. Open the state, kill the mask mandate.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI
There will be a batch that whine for the rest of time. The cry babies really showed themselves. Karen's have a new gripe and their spineless spouses will follow behind them. Open the state, kill the mask mandate.

No doubt, there will be lots of upset Karens and Darens.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:43 PM

No doubt, there will be lots of upset Karens and Darens.

You'll wear it!!! roflmao
Posted By: HasBen

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 02:44 PM

I don’t get out a lot these days, but all through this mask wearing time, I have never seen anyone in any store or restaurant or building confronted and refused service. Some people wear them, some don’t and everyone goes on about their business. Maybe I’m not seeing it, but seems like nothing much will change.
Posted By: fishmagnet

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:14 PM

How nice, removing a mandate they had no authority to enforce and dumped on the back of business they all but shut down to enforce

Perfect! thumb

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by HasBen
I don’t get out a lot these days, but all through this mask wearing time, I have never seen anyone in any store or restaurant or building confronted and refused service. Some people wear them, some don’t and everyone goes on about their business. Maybe I’m not seeing it, but seems like nothing much will change.

I haven't worn a mask since last april. I have been confronted a few times and refused service once

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:16 PM

Exactly. I could post a ton of pictures that speak a thousand words on the pure nonsensical stupidity of wearing masks. But the compliant sheep would not listen. If a person wants to be a compliant lemming, then you have the freedom to do so. Just do NOT think about "mask shaming" someone exercising their freedom by not wearing one.
Posted By: JackMason

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis

Exactly. I could post a ton of pictures that speak a thousand words on the pure nonsensical stupidity of wearing masks. But the compliant sheep would not listen. If a person wants to be a compliant lemming, then you have the freedom to do so. Just do NOT think about "mask shaming" someone exercising their freedom by not wearing one.

Says the guy who is the OT king of mask shaming....
Posted By: Buchbass2

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:30 PM

The people referred to as Karen's, sheep etc. are actually the only intelligent people out there. The people calling these people the latter are actually dumb ill-informed idiot's that are causing this crisis to drag out by not conforming to the rules of mask wearing.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Buchbass2
The people referred to as Karen's, sheep etc. are actually the only intelligent people out there. The people calling these people the latter are actually dumb ill-informed idiot's that are causing this crisis to drag out by not conforming to the rules of mask wearing.

Gee thanks. Most of the ones posting about not wearing masks have either gotten their shots or recovered from COVID. I'm thinking they can do what they please.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:31 PM

I trust you have data to prove your point?
Posted By: Derek 🐝

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:35 PM

I'm cool with that. About the only time I enter Federal Property is when I go to visit my dad.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Derek 🐝

I'm cool with that. About the only time I enter Federal Property is when I go to visit my dad.

Mom said we're not supposed to publicize that.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:37 PM

Forgot. I'll see if I can get a Mod to delete it.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:38 PM

Disagree with that. People have different reasons for wearing masks and not wearing. Your choice or not is good with me.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:39 PM

You’ll do well with communism. With the addition of your stupid post, the count of Giant Flappy P’s on this thread is up to 3.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:40 PM

Forgot. I'll see if I can get a Mod to delete it.

Too late, it's now on your permanent record.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:43 PM

Ok to not wear a mask, just stay home and not infect others.
Posted By: Emit R Detsaw

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:51 PM

Just think how things would have been if everything had not been made political. The once trusted CDC could have simply made recommendations, most people would have followed the advise, and none of this "mandate" stuff would have happened, let along be the subject of pages and pages of petty squabbling.

I put the quotes around mandate because most places, the mask "mandate" is not enforced in anyway other than some type of shaming.
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Just think how things would have been if everything had not been made political. The once trusted CDC could have simply made recommendations, most people would have followed the advise, and none of this "mandate" stuff would have happened, let along be the subject of pages and pages of petty squabbling.

I put the quotes around mandate because most places, the mask "mandate" is not enforced in anyway other than some type of shaming.

roflmao
This from the king of petty squabbling!
Posted By: DI

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:57 PM

Say what?? Without making it political, your kiddy sniffing Chinese blackmail victim wouldn’t be in office.
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 03:58 PM

Wonder why you can't trust the CDC or the World Health Organization ! Just like our government you can't get a honest answer form any of them! Corruption at it's best.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:01 PM

If you're afraid then you get to stay home. Ohhhhhh yeaaaaaaa!

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:01 PM

Or about you just stay at home so not to get infected.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:02 PM

I'm not overly intelligent but I have had the 'Rona, have had both vaccine shots and have always worn a mask but shouldn't it be Karens and not Karen's? I know I am unintelligent, dumb and ill informed and all but I noticed your typo.

I figured intelligent, smart and educated folks were above bad grammar.
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:07 PM

It would be foolish,too soon.
We’ve come this far to regress!
Posted By: Emit R Detsaw

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by forkduc

Naw, Texas could stand to lose a few more olds. Logan's Run 2020/2021

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:12 PM

I just think we are to the point where people need to just follow the path that fits them best. We are a year into tjis and cannot continue to expect the next guy or the government to "do their part". People have seriius COVID restriction fatigue at this point. Also I am not convinced everyone will just stop wearing one because a mandate goes away.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:14 PM

The left made it political. If I hear follow the science one more time..... When you shape policy you have advisors that help, science is just one part of that. We have economic factors, legal factors, etc that all go together.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:28 PM

So far this admin has had to walk back a campaign promise of a set number of vaccines in 100 days, decided not wearing masks at the inauguration ceremony was acceptable then turned around and around and tried to shame Tampa Bay's Super Bowl celebration for lack of masks. In addtion Biden has continually praised Cuomo and how his handling of COVID was the gold standard. They rely on the pathological liar Fauci who has proven he is a fame loving egomaniac.

Lets be honest here, past a symbolic mask mandate on federal property this new administration has done nothing of any substance so far to mitigate COVID any better than the last administration.
Posted By: K3913

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:40 PM

So far this admin has had to walk back a campaign promise of a set number of vaccines in 100 days, decided not wearing masks at the inauguration ceremony was acceptable then turned around and around and tried to shane Tampa Bay's Super Bowl celebration for lack of masks. In addtion Biden continually praised Cuomo and how his handling of COVID was the gold standard. They rely on the pathological liar Fauci who has proven he is a fame loving egomaniac.

Lets be honest here, past a symbolic mask mandate on federal property this new administration has done nothing of any substance so far.

And the bigger idiots are the people who voted for these clowns thinking they had some magic plan to fix everything.
Nothing is going to be "fixed" until people realize they will just have to move forward and deal with potential risks and stop waiting for politicians to save them.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by K3913

So far this admin has had to walk back a campaign promise of a set number of vaccines in 100 days, decided not wearing masks at the inauguration ceremony was acceptable then turned around and around and tried to shane Tampa Bay's Super Bowl celebration for lack of masks. In addtion Biden continually praised Cuomo and how his handling of COVID was the gold standard. They rely on the pathological liar Fauci who has proven he is a fame loving egomaniac.

Lets be honest here, past a symbolic mask mandate on federal property this new administration has done nothing of any substance so far.

And the bigger idiots are the people who voted for these clowns thinking they had some magic plan to fix everything.
Nothing is going to be "fixed" until people realize they will just have to move forward and deal with potential risks and stop waiting for politicians to save them.

Well said! thumb

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by JackMason

Comprehension is hard sometimes. I meant mask shaming as in, " Where is your mask? Call the police, he is not wearing a mask". If you want to wear a mask, I am fine with that. Matter of fact I prefer that YOU wear a mask so I can assess your political stance and stay the hell away from you.
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 06:32 PM

Naw, Texas could stand to lose a few more olds. Logan's Run 2020/2021

That’s what I’m talking about!!!
Posted By: Buchbass2

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 07:25 PM

I'm not overly intelligent but I have had the 'Rona, have had both vaccine shots and have always worn a mask but shouldn't it be Karens and not Karen's? I know I am unintelligent, dumb and ill informed and all but I noticed your typo.

What did you do, look it up. lol

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 07:48 PM

What did you do, look it up. lol

roflmao flehan
Posted By: Nocona Brian

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 08:07 PM

I'm not sick of it, but it's a damn pain walking back to the truck to grab one. Nobody in our office wears one, nobody on our jobs are wearing one, every restaurant here is packed and nobody is wearing one. I guess when employees stop wearing them, then it'll take off. Seems everyone around here is ready for some normalcy.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 08:28 PM

I had thought once we had the numbers on the downhill and the high risk folks got shots the mask mandates would be stopped.

Seeing how the maskers react next time masking is on the table I say hell no! Take them and put them in community homes till the cold passes.
Posted By: Floon Swenson

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 08:31 PM

If you want to wear a mask, I am fine with that. Matter of fact I prefer that YOU wear a mask so I can assess your political stance and stay the hell away from you.

I wear a mask. If you stay the hell away from me, you'll miss out on meeting the most bada$$, funniest, best looking, smartest, fastest, strongest, and most fragrant man this side of the Red River. Probably the other side, too, if we're being honest.

Nobody needs to be throwing that opportunity away over a silly mask. grin

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Floon Swenson
If you want to wear a mask, I am fine with that. Matter of fact I prefer that YOU wear a mask so I can assess your political stance and stay the hell away from you.

I wear a mask. If you stay the hell away from me, you'll miss out on meeting the most bada$$, funniest, best looking, smartest, fastest, strongest, and most fragrant man this side of the Red River. Probably the other side, too, if we're being honest.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 08:36 PM

I’m intrigued by the most fragrant man self reference Floon, pretty sure I haven’t seen that on here before-
cheers

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by steveiam

I’m intrigued by the most fragrant man self reference Floon, pretty sure I haven’t seen that on here before-
cheers

Hop's pretty fragrant...no hot water for a month will do it.
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 08:55 PM

Been working in Houston since the Ice Storm.

Every one here wears a mask 100% of the time, driving restaurants, shopping.

It's Amazing, I think the traffic here has beat them down.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 09:02 PM

Bingo

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 09:03 PM

Bingo

we should have a public mask burning. it would be spiritual.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

Bingo

we should have a public mask burning. it would be spiritual.

I'll bring a paper mask. But I will never burn my Bob Ross mask.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 09:33 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/26/21 09:45 PM

Comprehension is hard sometimes. I meant mask shaming as in, " Where is your mask? Call the police, he is not wearing a mask". If you want to wear a mask, I am fine with that. Matter of fact I prefer that YOU wear a mask so I can assess your political stance and stay the hell away from you.

Wearing a mask identifies someone's political stance? Trying to comprehend fully as to what you're saying
Posted By: Pinkus

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 01:34 AM

You people are still wearing mask? 99% of places don’t have the nuts to call you out on not wearing one so grow a pair..
Posted By: Patriot7Six

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 01:43 AM

How nice, removing abmandate they had no authority to enforce and dumped on the back of business they all but shut down to enforce

Exactly! Never should have been mandated, Abbott lost my vote.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 01:45 AM

Until I quit my job I will have to wear one. After I quit I will stop.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 01:54 AM

[Linked Image]

Sad but true.
Posted By: Scagnetti

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 01:55 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:00 AM

It appears that some very macho types feel wearing a mask is a sign of weakness or loss of virility. The same types don't like to use turn signals, too.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:08 AM

I had thought once we had the numbers on the downhill and the high risk folks got shots the mask mandates would be stopped.

Seeing how the maskers react next time masking is on the table I say hell no! Take them and put them in community homes till the cold passes.

Fauci wants us wearing them till at least 2022. He wants to make sure he keeps getting camera time.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by fishslime
It appears that some very macho types feel wearing a mask is a sign of weakness or loss of virility. The same types don't like to use turn signals, too.

Horses-hit.

Masks do nothing.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:09 AM

Fauci wants us wearing them till at least 2022. He wants to make sure he keeps getting camera time.

Bingo

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:10 AM

You stay in the old lane doing 45, I'll stay in the fast lane doing 85 and whether or not I signal wont affect you one bit

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:13 AM

You’ll do well with communism. With the addition of your stupid post, the count of Giant Flappy P’s on this thread is up to 3.

roflmao
Posted By: Duke 22

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:23 AM

What's a turn signal? Is it the finger between my index and ring fingers?

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 03:21 AM

Wearing a mask identifies someone's political stance? Trying to comprehend fully as to what you're saying

No offense, but you are not capable.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 03:25 AM

When they start stating on the box, that “this mask WILL protect you from Covid-19”, then I’ll believe they are worth wearing.
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 03:27 AM

If you've run a machine that can cut or dismember a limb with a mask and safety glasses your ready for it to end.you cant see sheet
Posted By: MBradford

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by reeltexan

Horses-hit.

Masks do nothing.

That's what Herman Cain thought.
Posted By: Droyhef

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 03:37 AM

Yeah they work really good...not.

The places with the most restrictions arent any better off than the least. Why?

How many of you are required to be fit tested for work?

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Scagnetti
[Linked Image]

Thats how the moonbats work, you bring up a strawman.....

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Droyhef
Yeah they work really good...not.

The places with the most restrictions arent any better off than the least. Why?

How many of you are required to be fit tested for work?

Here

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by Duke 22
What's a turn signal? Is it the finger between my index and ring fingers?

I use that finger when I see an idiot with a Beto for senate sticker.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 04:17 AM

For those of you that are fit tested, occupational use of respirators, masks etc how do you feel about what you see with masks in public?
Posted By: mikereils5er

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 04:18 AM

did not know TFF had so many that cling to there masks until this thread

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:02 PM

I am surprised by all of the whining about mask if there is any chance they will help. A small sacrifice to make. Requiring them is pretty much the same as requiring seat belts, speed limits, driving on the right side of the road, requiring a safety sticker, registering a vehicle. All of them could be described as an infringement on our rights with as much validity as requiring a face mask.

A spoiled, bunch of people we have in our society. I don't really care what you wimps expose yourself too, just don't expose others. Go to your bars, restaurants, games but stay out of essential places unless you wear your mask. Things like grocery stores, pharmacies, hardware stores etc.

And for those who do not have the intellect to logically respond, go ahead with your personal attacks, They do not affect me one bit. I am no longer surprised at how little logic some have.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:07 PM

I am surprised by all of the whining about mask if there is any chance they will help. A small sacrifice to make. Requiring them is pretty much the same as requiring seat belts, speed limits, driving on the right side of the road, requiring a safety sticker, registering a vehicle. All of them could be described as an infringement on our rights with as much validity as requiring a face mask.

A spoiled, bunch of people we have in our society. I don't really care what you wimps expose yourself too, just don't expose others. Go to your bars, restaurants, games but stay out of essential places unless you wear your mask. Things like grocery stores, pharmacies, hardware stores etc.

And for those who do not have the intellect to logically respond, go ahead with your personal attacks, They do not affect me one bit. I am no longer surprised at how little logic some have.

You get your shot?

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:21 PM

If they work like you’ve been lead to believe you should have no problem at all. Are you wearing two mask like Dr. Foochi said?

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:32 PM

The sooner the better.
Buncha nonsense

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:48 PM

Just who do you think you are to tell others to stay out any public place? Typical liberal elitist attitude.

If you see someone without a mask, just stay 6 ft. away and wear your masky. Non maskers aren't going to shame you for wearing one.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 02:50 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 03:02 PM

Just who do you think you are to tell others to stay out any public place? Typical liberal elitist attitude.

If you see someone without a mask, just stay 6 ft. away and wear your masky. Non maskers aren't going to shame you for wearing one.

Probably likes the smell of his own farts.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 03:09 PM

Brilliant as usual. Smart guy you are. So intellectual.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 03:23 PM

Brilliant as usual. Smart guy you are. So intellectual.

And you have the intelligence of a rock.
Posted By: cocodrie

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 03:46 PM

I had a Karen try taking a picture of my work logo on my shirt as I was buying beer the other day. I assume to get me fired. Our president is anti mask, so he wouldn't care, but it's getting crazy out there. Meanwhile I looked around and three out of the maybe 10 people in there, including employees were only wearing mask over the mouths, not their noses.

[Linked Image]

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by cocodrie
I had a Karen try taking a picture of my work logo on my shirt as I was buying beer the other day. I assume to get me fired. Our president is anti mask, so he wouldn't care, but it's getting crazy out there. Meanwhile I looked around and three out of the maybe 10 people in there, including employees were only wearing mask over the mouths, not their noses.

Perfect example of the liberal Karen no mask shamers. Self righteous, nosey ignorant miscreants. They are into the mask cult therefore, everyone should be into it. Why don't they just go about their business and keep their noses in their little maskies.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 03:58 PM

Perfect example of the liberal Karen no mask shamers. Self righteous, nosey ignorant miscreants. They are into the mask cult therefore, everyone should be into it. Why don't they just go about their business and keep their noses in their little maskies.

A coincidence that many seem to liberal?
I think not-

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 04:04 PM

A coincidence that many seem to liberal?
I think not-

Not at all. thumb

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 04:31 PM

I like it when then get in peoples faces and scream, just shows its not about covid, its about control.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 05:13 PM

Wearing of masks seems to be more about the degree of sophistication level of people. Around here (high educational level) I see very very few not wearing a mask in an attempt to show respect to their fellow man even though they have been vaccinated themselves. When I travel east the climate changes completely and very quickly. The more red the necks get, the more exposure the face gets. Don't know if it is ignorance, fear of looking weak, misplaced ego, or plain selfishness.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 05:17 PM

Those aren't mandates. They are laws, passed by the Legislature and signed by the Governor.
There's a huge difference. And some of them do infringe on our rights.
More and more you're going to see Americans wearing masks less and less. Mandate or not.
Get used to it.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 05:26 PM

Seems we need a mask to cover rear ends. Some are on full display.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 05:38 PM

Wearing of masks seems to be more about the degree of sophistication level of people. Around here (high educational level) I see very very few not wearing a mask in an attempt to show respect to their fellow man even though they have been vaccinated themselves. When I travel east the climate changes completely and very quickly. The more red the necks get, the more exposure the face gets. Don't know if it is ignorance, fear of looking weak, misplaced ego, or plain selfishness.

So you equate sophistication with education level?? Gimme a break.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 05:41 PM

Seems someone should have covered something up at the day if your conception.
Posted By: Westside.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 05:42 PM

It must be a miserable existence to wake up every morning and be you.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 06:01 PM

Some are feeling the burn. Adios amigos.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Westside.

Remember we are just deplorables to them...lol

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer

We're the smelly people.
Posted By: gdr_11

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 06:23 PM

Let's see.....the mask orders have been in place here since July....the "numbers" continued to soar from July to January....what part of the "masks make a difference" do I not understand? Oh, yes Karen, if it wasn't for the masks, Texas would be a wasteland devoid of humanity.
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 06:30 PM

^^This is like viewing the liberal DNA under a microscope. Just like humans have different hair, skin, eye...etc. color...some are shorter vs. taller...etc. all the variations appearing in humans...but the core building blocks of their respective DNA dictate that they are human - and not some other form of animal...or plant perhaps.

Well IMO, fishslime has provided a view of the liberal DNA. Everything lib emanates from the core beliefs he eludes to in his post..

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Sawhorse

^^This is like viewing the liberal DNA under a microscope. Just like humans have different hair, skin, eye...etc. color...some are shorter vs. taller...etc. all the variations appearing in humans...but the core building blocks of their respective DNA dictate that they are human - and not some other form of animal...or plant perhaps.

Well IMO, fishslime has provided a view of the liberal DNA. Everything lib emanates from the core beliefs he eludes to in his post..

Its very ugly at its core.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 06:33 PM

Alludes*

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by MBradford

Alludes*

Thank you MBradford! I do care...and I usually try to be more careful. thumb
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 06:38 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 07:39 PM

Those aren't mandates. They are laws, passed by the Legislature and signed by the Governor.
More and more you're going to see Americans wearing masks less and less. Mandate or not.
Get used to it.

And the huge difference is?
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 08:00 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 08:04 PM

We're the smelly people.

HEY! I have been out of propane for 2 weeks now, I can't help it.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 08:17 PM

So, I am not up on all the mask rules and need some enlightenment. IF, you have gotten your shots and waited an appropriate couple of weeks, is it ok to go out without wearing a mask? If you can’t get the virus, then you can’t spread the virus. So mask free? Right.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 08:29 PM

So, I am not up on all the mask rules and need some enlightenment. IF, you have gotten your shots and waited an appropriate couple of weeks, is it ok to go out without wearing a mask? If you can’t get the virus, then you can’t spread the virus. So mask free? Right.

If you are sophisticated and intellectual you must continue masking at least through 2022.
Posted By: kennerdude

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 08:32 PM

In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper, Dr. Anthony Fauci said that Americans should continue wearing their masks and social distancing even after getting the vaccine because they can still spread coronavirus.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2...er-coronavirus-vaccine-sot-ac360-vpx.cnn

Just posted the most current. I'm not necessarily in agreement with the assertion.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Scoundrel

If you are sophisticated and intellectual you must continue masking at least through 2022.

Then, no mask for me.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 08:41 PM

No doubt you took at least 3 azz beatings a week while growing up. My God what a P****

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 08:44 PM

Get used to it.

And the huge difference is?

Hush Carl

[Linked Image]

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 08:50 PM

roflmao

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 08:59 PM

You sir, are a genius! I was thinking the exact same thing when I read his comment. cheers

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout

You sir, are a genius! I was thinking the exact same thing when I read his comment. cheers

Bahahahahahaha

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 09:06 PM

yikes

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 10:10 PM

I was being gentle, trust me.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/27/21 11:34 PM

I've been around here for about 10 years, I've never seen slimey Karen post one thing that was fun, positive, or enjoyable, goes high and low looking for an opportunity to politicize anything, and in general seems like a miserable sob
Posted By: Pinkus

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 01:02 AM

Hold up Karen; a sophisticated woman like yourself shouldn’t be traveling East, us “rednecks” don’t take Kindly of your type out here..
Posted By: kennerdude

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 01:31 AM

I've been around here for about 10 years, I've never seen slimey Karen post one thing that was fun, positive, or enjoyable, goes high and low looking for an opportunity to politicize anything, and in general seems like a miserable sob

Thank you sir for an astute observation of liberalism, socialism, and communism.
Posted By: chickenman

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 01:51 AM

Wearing of masks seems to be more about the degree of sophistication level of people. Around here (high educational level) I see very very few not wearing a mask in an attempt to show respect to their fellow man even though they have been vaccinated themselves.

Oddly, your ability to [censored] on people with your smug condescending UNT professor attitude does not show respect. You're a piece of work.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 03:31 AM

So I’ve been wearing the mask to keep from causing a scene, as I posted before, I think they are about worthless. So today, I saw something that has me thrown off, next to nobody that I saw at multiple stores was wearing one. I saw 2 older gentleman wearing them and that was it. I felt a bit naked taking mine off, since nobody else had them on. Made me thankful of the old days.
Posted By: Urban Fisher

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 03:40 AM

I like them because now that I work from home, I realize when I do have to go out in public, no one can tell if I shaved or brushed my teeth with a mask on!

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 03:45 AM

you'd think fishslime would be right at home on bbc.
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 03:48 AM

I still have the same mask I was given a year ago. It’s great. Kept me safe the whole time. Just having it in my pocket was the trick.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by Mudshark
I still have the same mask I was given a year ago. It’s great. Kept me safe the whole time. Just having it in my pocket was the trick.

There’s an idea, you could grab up a couple truckloads of the used snotty masks and pile them up to cushion your planned 15ft fall. roflmao
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 03:56 AM

whip

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 04:09 AM

Lol, he’d be one of Al’s favorite pets, that’s for sure.
Posted By: CKINCAID

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 05:37 AM

Al is a %&!@$*@&...and BBC is definitely filled with lady sheep. I was banned months ago for non mask following comments and Trump post. Typical of their kind.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mudshark

Speaking of good luck charms...I'm thinking the lucky rabbit foot keychains should make a comeback.

I could see the liberal snowflakes going off already. 🤣
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 02:17 PM

I am against wearing a mask as much as anyone, I do wear it where required out of respect for others, thats all I have to say about that.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Happykamper
I am against wearing a mask as much as anyone, I do wear it where required out of respect for others, thats all I have to say about that.

ditto. the cloth mask or buff is an absolute joke. it stops nothing... I wear an ugly blue surgical mask if I have to wear one. At least it is serving a purpose.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 02:34 PM

Yep I keep my feeling on the subject to myself too..... roflmao

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 02:37 PM

Uneducated non intellectuals.
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 02:47 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 1956Zebco

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 02:47 PM

[Linked Image]

Me too.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 02:53 PM

That's why I flip burgers.......
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 03:30 PM

Some educated intellectuals make most excellent sheep.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 03:46 PM

Tomorrow is the beginning. Time to take our country back.

[Linked Image]

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 04:54 PM

And of course unsophisticated, not like them up there where slime lives-

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 05:37 PM

Lol, he’d be one of Al’s favorite pets, that’s for sure.

hammer
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 05:38 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 05:52 PM

bang

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 05:54 PM

Wear a mask or they will arrest you while surfing or fill in a city owned skatepark with sand.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson
[Linked Image]

I think it’s long past time for our society to embrace horseplay.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 06:03 PM

[Linked Image]

Geesh. That sign is desperately needing some bullet holes. Stat.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 06:49 PM

Half the people on the beach are wearing masks. It's a little weird.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 07:07 PM

[Linked Image]

I think it’s long past time for our society to embrace horseplay.

Agree horseplay is fully underrated.

I am confused by this sign as many of the "Allowed" activities for sure require "Objects" but you cannot do anything that requires objects?

Kayaking, fishing, etc. etc. Lots of objects required to make those things happen.

I am all for masking indoors in crowded places, grocery stores, theatres, I like not having someone I dont know right next to me resturants...at least for now. Till we get more people the shot then we can put all this behind us... soon. I think by mid summer.

BUT at the beach? We know this thing does not spread well at all outdoors. I am not wearing one at the beach, or walking the dog, or when bike riding etc. Thats too much.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 07:14 PM

Nothing more than a herd of sheep.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 07:28 PM

Covid doesnt spread in the water. These people are so nuts, wear a mask in the lobby, but sit at a table and eat woth a crowd. Masks are done!

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 07:43 PM

Covid doesnt spread in the water. These people are so nuts, wear a mask in the lobby, but sit at a table and eat woth a crowd. Masks are done!

Or alone in there car, dumbest thing ever.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 07:46 PM

Just masks? I wonder if they have to wear masks on nude beaches?

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 07:48 PM

I've also seen numerous people on SPI and in Port Isabel wearing a mask while driving alone in their car. The force, I mean fear, is strong down here.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 07:53 PM

Dont forget, experts say you are mentally ill and a racist if you question the mask.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 08:00 PM

I've also seen numerous people on SPI and in Port Isabel wearing a mask while driving alone in their car. The force, I mean fear, is strong down here.

Go to Manuel’s for breakfast. Best breakfast burrito I’ve ever had.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 08:30 PM

Go to Manuel’s for breakfast. Best breakfast burrito I’ve ever had.

We saw Manuel's on the way home from fishing this morning. It was busy.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 09:41 PM

Spotted in San Antonio a couple of weeks ago.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scagnetti

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 02/28/21 09:54 PM

[Linked Image]

Those of us who grew up around a myriad of beach communities understand the difference between the verbiage of beach signs and enforcing those rules

That’s all chamber of commerce nonsense to give the illusion that visitors should feel safe at local beaches. Nobody follows those rules.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/01/21 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.
Spotted in San Antonio a couple of weeks ago.
[Linked Image]

best thing ive seen all day
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/01/21 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by Scagnetti
[Linked Image]

Those of us who grew up around a myriad of beach communities understand the difference between the verbiage of beach signs and enforcing those rules

That’s all chamber of commerce nonsense to give the illusion that visitors should feel safe at local beaches. Nobody follows those rules.

Nobody follows those rules, but I know in New Jersey one overzealous idiot cop will enforce those chamber of commerce nonsense rules if he wants to. They’re guidelines, but somebody with a bug up their butt will use them.
Posted By: Streater

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/01/21 09:43 PM

I'm keeping mine on. I get to dip at work.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/01/21 10:16 PM

No mask today. Grocery shopping, no one asked me. All was good. Quite liberating actually. Kind of like going commando, only everyone knows it.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/01/21 11:26 PM

No mask today. Grocery shopping, no one asked me. All was good. Quite liberating actually. Kind of like going commando, only everyone knows it.

Now we just need to have the Gov make it official.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/01/21 11:36 PM

I quit wearing mine today just because of the jack wagon on here that said "you will wear it". And I agree, it was liberating.
Posted By: Tneel

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/01/21 11:43 PM

I think I'll just draw an outline of a mask with a Sharpie tomorrow just to make a statement. The first libtard that tells 6 ft ,6ft!! Will get boat ramped old school JoCo style.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 12:09 AM

Wow, what a whiny bunch.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 12:11 AM

[Linked Image]

Geesh. That sign is desperately needing some bullet holes. Stat.

Yeah, that's always a good idea... rolleyes

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 12:12 AM

I quit wearing mine today just because of the jack wagon on here that said "you will wear it". And I agree, it was liberating.

cheers

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 12:16 AM

I haven't been wearing a mask much anyway, but yes this weekend the family and I shopped all day Saturday at several places and we chose not to wear one, this will continue from here on out.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 12:17 AM

Wow, what a whiny bunch.

Stay at home if they still intimidate you, Karen.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 12:46 AM

roflmao

My wife said some folks kind of looked at me. One lady pushed her mask down around her neck. I have that effect on women though, they start taking things off when they see me.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 12:48 AM

Wow, what a whiny bunch.

Stay at home if they still intimidate you, Karen.

grin roflmao I did not once holler or yell, or point, or get in any maskers faces and shame them. If they want to wear one fine, just don't give me any shixt for not wearing one and we are good.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 12:50 AM

roflmao

My wife said some folks kind of looked at me. One lady pushed her mask down around her neck. I have that effect on women though, they start taking things off when they see me.

Like the lid on their pepper spray?

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 01:49 AM

Wow, what a whiny bunch.

Carl, you need to raise your hand if you have something to say. We’ll let you know if we want to hear it.
Posted By: Gusick

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 01:55 AM

I don't really care if we have to wear mask.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 02:19 AM

roflmao

Starting with their wig.
Posted By: Catyakker

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 02:23 AM

Well now let's see, I have only One Lung, COPD, Asthma, Diabetes, and Kidney disease, I have not been able to get on the waitlist for the Covid vaccine, and I am 75 years old. Gosh, I have to start running around without my mask to be a real man like most on this site. flehan

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by Catyakker
Well now let's see, I have only One Lung, COPD, Asthma, Diabetes, and Kidney disease, I have not been able to get on the waitlist for the Covid vaccine, and I am 75 years old. Gosh, I have to start running around without my mask to be a real man like most on this site. flehan

From your symptoms, it sounds like you lived a long life acting like a real man.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 02:41 AM

I've been on this planet for almost fifty years now, never once mask wearing during flu season, cold season, allergy season, or any other BS season, if you want to continue wearing a flimsy useless mask go ahead, that's your right, I also have the right to not wear one

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by Catyakker

PM Sent

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by TexDawg

roflmao

Like the lid on their pepper spray?

Oh yeah, there is that. grin

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 03:09 AM

roflmao

Starting with their wig.

roflmao

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Gusick
I don't really care if we have to wear mask.

You are in utah so who really cares?

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 05:33 AM

The make karen's are just suprised no one has died yet.
Posted By: Longeye

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 10:27 AM

I've been on this planet for almost fifty years now, never once mask wearing during flu season, cold season, allergy season, or any other BS season, if you want to continue wearing a flimsy useless mask go ahead, that's your right, I also have the right to not wear one

well said

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longeye

well said

Yup, just like you have the right to smoke in a no smoking facility.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 02:28 PM

If it was really about YOUR safety, you maskers would get the vaccine, wear a full face respirator and quit worrying about everyone else. But it's not.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 02:32 PM

Wow, what a whiny bunch.

Carl, you need to raise your hand if you have something to say. We’ll let you know if we want to hear it.

roflmao

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 02:44 PM

well said

Ok Mom-

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 02:52 PM

well said

Ok Mom Carl

FIFY

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 05:49 PM

Wow, what a whiny bunch.

Lulz

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 07:55 PM

Masks are officially gone.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 07:57 PM

I have been right this entire year......

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 07:59 PM

And one of the few that had the stones to hold that position-
cheers

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 08:02 PM

Masks are officially gone.

Great news! thumb cheers
Posted By: Brandon Adamcik

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 08:04 PM

Jenkins’ blood pressure is so high right now he actually has color.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 08:08 PM

Same.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Brandon Adamcik

I hope the little queer blows a vessel, or an artery or something

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 08:09 PM

He will be on TV before the end of the day. Probably with 2 masks on. He will be crying fake tears as always.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 08:11 PM

He will be on TV before the end of the day. Probably with 2 masks on. He will be crying fake tears as always.

the left will go insane.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 08:13 PM

the left will go insane.

Yep, I wonder what is said on a national level. I imagine they will try to punish Texas by withholding federal money.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 09:12 PM

WAWI is right.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 09:13 PM

the state GOP was against it. little wonder why texas is turning blue.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 09:14 PM

This will not please emmie-

Giggle-

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 09:15 PM

the state GOP was against it. little wonder why texas is turning blue.

Against ending the mandate or against implementing it? I thought they were against ever having the mask mandate.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 09:17 PM

This will not please emmie-

Giggle-

or worthnothing

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 09:19 PM

WAWI is right.

Damn straight, if yall listened to me back in may on that record thread we would be better off.
Posted By: Flyfisherman

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 09:20 PM

Greg Abbott is GOAT
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 09:23 PM

The only problem ending the mandate it’s damn near become habit putting on a mask to go into anywhere.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Coach Hark
The only problem ending the mandate it’s damn near become habit putting on a mask to go into anywhere.

Not really lol. I do see some butter face women being sad

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Coach Hark

Not really lol. I do see some butter face women being sad

Yeah, they'll have to put on make-up now.

Re: Texas mask mandate may be going away - 03/02/21 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.
Wow, what a whiny bunch.

Lulz

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum