TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
H
Originally Posted by fishslime
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by fishslime
Originally Posted by Beak47
Fishslime I assume you have a boat and a truck to tow it with? You better fill them up to the brim with gas cause the price is getting ready to go up! The libtards will try to punish Texas for all the red counties on the map. Oops I guess that would include u.......

Gas is not going to go up. Fossil fuels are on their way out and have been for some time. Case in point - Exxon posted a loss, has laid off employees, no longer matches retirement contributions, is moving their operations to the Houston facility, and plans to sell the property in Irving. This is from my son-in-law, who recently retired from Exxon. Electric and hydrogen are the automotive fuels of the future. No one is being punished except those who refuse to accept reality and things they can't change, which could be u.

How will that electric energy be generated?

Solar and wind will play more of a role. Hydrogen may become a bigger part of the picture as well.

63% of America’s electricity is generated by fossil fuel. Solar is less than 2% and wind is around 7%. Better get busy.

"Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness."-Mark Twain
Re: Election 2020 [Re: Bentman63] #13763131 11/09/20 05:08 PM
S
Scagnetti Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Bentman63
Originally Posted by Rob W.
LOL. AOC (that moron) and Hollywood pervs are talking about rounding up Trump supporters. Bring it on beeches.. see what happens
The evil left wants to round us up...bwahahahahahahahahah

You sure are an angry soul. That's just sad.

I am just stating facts.

I didn't loot, burn and murder. (The libs did). I didn't say i was going to round people up that had different views. (Liberals did).
I never told anyone to go to restaurants and other places and attack people. (Yes, liberals again)
I didn't burn black businesses (Liberals did)
I didn't make up a face 3 year Russia hoax (Liberals did)
I didn't tear down statues (Yep, liberals again)
I didn't block free speech multiple times and burn others property (Yep, you guess it. Liberals did)
I didn't misquote everything Trump said for 3 years to divide the country (Liberals did)
I didn't shat my pants on stage (Nadler did)
Republicans aren't destroying liberal cities (Liberals are)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Scagnetti] #13763138 11/09/20 05:12 PM
S
steveiam Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Scagnetti
Originally Posted by Rob W.
LOL. AOC (that moron) and Hollywood pervs are talking about rounding up Trump supporters. Bring it on beeches.. see what happens
The evil left wants to round us up...bwahahahahahahahahah

You sure are an angry soul. That's just sad.

I am just stating facts.

I didn't loot, burn and murder. (The libs did). I didn't say i was going to round people up that had different views. (Liberals did).
I never told anyone to go to restaurants and other places and attack people. (Yes, liberals again)
I didn't burn black businesses (Liberals did)
I didn't make up a face 3 year Russia hoax (Liberals did)
I didn't tear down statues (Yep, liberals again)
I didn't block free speech multiple times and burn others property (Yep, you guess it. Liberals did)
I didn't misquote everything Trump said for 3 years to divide the country (Liberals did)
I didn't shat my pants on stage (Nadler did)
Republicans aren't destroying liberal cities (Liberals are)

[Linked Image]

Skaggs you have blamed the white man before for various things, pot calling the kettle here, nothing more, you don’t fool everyone-

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13763141 11/09/20 05:13 PM
Huckleberry Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
[Linked Image]

Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13763144 11/09/20 05:16 PM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Get ready for some very HARD times!

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Tiltman] #13763148 11/09/20 05:18 PM
W
wyliepirate Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
W
Originally Posted by Tiltman
I hate to break it to her.........but she is not a democrat anymore. She is a conservative and just doesn't know it.

Old School Democrats are extinct

Haha that’s what I told her but you got to remember, democratic fire runs deep in women! We’ve ran our household in a republican fashion and our kids have had the benefits from it. It’s funny how Dems run their household like Republicans but vote the complete opposite way. I’ll never understand it

“ That ain’t rubber, chief. “
Re: Election 2020 [Re: junbengreat] #13763156 11/09/20 05:21 PM
S
Sawhorse Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by junbengreat
Some of you weren’t loved as kids

True for me. You know, as a teen I thought my parents were dumb. Over time, I learned they were actually pretty wise. Now I’m not saying they handled everything perfectly, but they definitely nailed that one.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13763171 11/09/20 05:40 PM
T
TxDanFishMan Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Originally Posted by Kicker16
so I was just reading that in Alaska an I is beating the R for the Senate seat with some votes still out.
And NC has some 117,000 ballots still out? This effects the Tillis race not sure his opponent. How are there still 117,000 ballots still out.

In North Carolina absentee ballots have until Nov 12th to arrive as long as they were postmarked on or before election day. Every State is different. Some do it this way so they can make sure that they get in all the military overseas ballots.

Alaska is always slow. Takes the dogsleds some time to deliver the results. LOL!

It's been a week since the election and only 58% of the vote in from Alaska, is that right ? is it 1959 ?

You might be right on the dogsled delivery or slow boat from Juneau.

hmmm

Slide right, coming in .... Fish On!
Re: Election 2020 [Re: Gitter Done] #13763198 11/09/20 06:01 PM
John175☮ Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by Gitter Done

Obama's third and fourth terms. Expect it.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13763212 11/09/20 06:10 PM
J
JCG57 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Even if there is insufficient identified election fraud to overturn the results, these cases certainly need to be exposed and those responsible held accountable. Keep fighting, President Trump.

Nevada Election Fraud Whistleblower Comes Forward

Re: Election 2020 [Re: JCG57] #13763217 11/09/20 06:20 PM
Jimbo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by JCG57
Even if there is insufficient identified election fraud to overturn the results, these cases certainly need to be exposed and those responsible held accountable. Keep fighting, President Trump.

Nevada Election Fraud Whistleblower Comes Forward

If he doesn't fight for truth who will?
I'm sure he will continue the fight and be censored by the left at every attempt.

Just one more cast!

Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13763248 11/09/20 06:40 PM
S
Sawhorse Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Perhaps I’m too jaded. To me, all politicians are liars, cheaters and scoundrels. That’s my starting point...they don’t get the benefit of the doubt. I don’t care what party either, they all want something from me and I don’t trust anybody who wants something from me. I analyze the quid pro quo.

In everyday transactions...say I have a car for sale and somebody wants my car (i.e. wants something from me) and I sell them the car. I get what I want, they get what they want - done. If it was a luxury car, or a collector’s car...etc., they may get a car plus status, admiration of peers...etc., whatever, but that doesn’t have anything to do with me. I smack my hands together like a black jack dealer going on break, and walk away. I got what I wanted.

In politics, for my (our) vote, they get power over me. They get power over me AND they get a big bag of power that they can sling around over others...say other countries, companies, industries...etc., and they can sling it around in ways that come back to impact me. At the end of the day, power is above all other human wants and desires because that power is the key that unlocks the door to getting human wants and desires. That power is what corrupts.

Life has taught me to not put my faith in a man (human). I don’t fly Trump flags and I don’t fly Biden flags...they are politicians and politicians are all liars, cheaters and scoundrels. I voted Republican because the key platforms align better with my personal beliefs. I cannot support the Democrat’s platforms, they are diametrically opposed to my beliefs. Based on my strong desire to participate in this election in our democracy, and the options available to me...I voted Republican. Straight party Republican.

It may be a distinction made in my skull only, but I dam* sure didn’t vote “for Trump” and I dam* sure wouldn’t have voted “for Biden” or the Democratic Party.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: John175☮] #13763256 11/09/20 06:46 PM
B
Bass&More Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
B
Originally Posted by John175☮
Originally Posted by Gitter Done

Obama's third and fourth terms. Expect it.

popcorn hung peep

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Sawhorse] #13763257 11/09/20 06:46 PM
S
steveiam Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Sawhorse
Perhaps I’m too jaded. To me, all politicians are liars, cheaters and scoundrels. That’s my starting point...they don’t get the benefit of the doubt. I don’t care what party either, they all want something from me and I don’t trust anybody who wants something from me. I analyze the quid pro quo.

In everyday transactions...say I have a car for sale and somebody wants my car (i.e. wants something from me) and I sell them the car. I get what I want, they get what they want - done. If it was a luxury car, or a collector’s car...etc., they may get a car plus status, admiration of peers...etc., whatever, but that doesn’t have anything to do with me. I smack my hands together like a black jack dealer going on break, and walk away. I got what I wanted.

In politics, for my (our) vote, they get power over me. They get power over me AND they get a big bag of power that they can sling around over others...say other countries, companies, industries...etc., and they can sling it around in ways that come back to impact me. At the end of the day, power is above all other human wants and desires because that power is the key that unlocks the door to getting human wants and desires. That power is what corrupts.

Life has taught me to not put my faith in a man (human). I don’t fly Trump flags and I don’t fly Biden flags...they are politicians and politicians are all liars, cheaters and scoundrels. I voted Republican because the key platforms align better with my personal beliefs. I cannot support the Democrat’s platforms, they are diametrically opposed to my beliefs. Based on my strong desire to participate in this election in our democracy, and the options available to me...I voted Republican. Straight party Republican.

It may be a distinction made in my skull only, but I dam* sure didn’t vote “for Trump” and I dam* sure wouldn’t have voted “for Biden” or the Democratic Party.

I think this a very sensible statement-
Thanks-

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13763264 11/09/20 06:53 PM
M
Monty Wright Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
M
"Clean Energy"

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Half Past First Cast
^^^Worth a look^^^
Page 68 of 140 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 139 140