Re: Election 2020 [Re: Bentman63] #13763052 11/09/20 04:21 PM
Caymas Cx 21 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Bentman63
Originally Posted by Rob W.
LOL. AOC (that moron) and Hollywood pervs are talking about rounding up Trump supporters. Bring it on beeches.. see what happens
The evil left wants to round us up...bwahahahahahahahahah

You sure are an angry soul. That's just sad.

I am just stating facts.

I didn't loot, burn and murder. (The libs did). I didn't say i was going to round people up that had different views. (Liberals did).
I never told anyone to go to restaurants and other places and attack people. (Yes, liberals again)
I didn't burn black businesses (Liberals did)
I didn't make up a face 3 year Russia hoax (Liberals did)
I didn't tear down statues (Yep, liberals again)
I didn't block free speech multiple times and burn others property (Yep, you guess it. Liberals did)
I didn't misquote everything Trump said for 3 years to divide the country (Liberals did)
I didn't shat my pants on stage (Nadler did)
Republicans aren't destroying liberal cities (Liberals are)

You can’t post up facts and expect guys like Rob and that Slime clown to acknowledge them. They are the type that wear mask alone in the car, I guess it keeps them from licking the windows.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13763054 11/09/20 04:22 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN
Fossil fuels are on their way out.... roflmao

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Election 2020 [Re: Mark Perry] #13763055 11/09/20 04:23 PM
W
wyliepirate Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
W
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by fishslime
Originally Posted by Beak47
Fishslime I assume you have a boat and a truck to tow it with? You better fill them up to the brim with gas cause the price is getting ready to go up! The libtards will try to punish Texas for all the red counties on the map. Oops I guess that would include u.......

Gas is not going to go up. Fossil fuels are on their way out and have been for some time. Case in point - Exxon posted a loss, has laid off employees, no longer matches retirement contributions, is moving their operations to the Houston facility, and plans to sell the property in Irving. This is from my son-in-law, who recently retired from Exxon. Electric and hydrogen are the automotive fuels of the future. No one is being punished except those who refuse to accept reality and things they can't change, which could be u.

How will that electric energy be generated?

They don’t have any answers, or money for all of these projects, just grand ideas. Can’t be bothered with specifics, we’re having too much fun!

“ That ain’t rubber, chief. “
Re: Election 2020 [Re: Mark Perry] #13763059 11/09/20 04:23 PM
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Fishslime I assume you have a boat and a truck to tow it with? You better fill them up to the brim with gas cause the price is getting ready to go up! The libtards will try to punish Texas for all the red counties on the map. Oops I guess that would include u.......

Gas is not going to go up. Fossil fuels are on their way out and have been for some time. Case in point - Exxon posted a loss, has laid off employees, no longer matches retirement contributions, is moving their operations to the Houston facility, and plans to sell the property in Irving. This is from my son-in-law, who recently retired from Exxon. Electric and hydrogen are the automotive fuels of the future. No one is being punished except those who refuse to accept reality and things they can't change, which could be u.

popcorn2

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Caymas Cx 21] #13763060 11/09/20 04:24 PM
Huckleberry Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

You can’t post up facts and expect guys like Rob and that Slime clown to acknowledge them. They are the type that wear mask alone in the car, I guess it keeps them from licking the windows.

roflmao

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Caymas Cx 21] #13763061 11/09/20 04:24 PM
R
Rob W. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by 21xs Elite
Originally Posted by Rob W.
LOL. AOC (that moron) and Hollywood pervs are talking about rounding up Trump supporters. Bring it on beeches.. see what happens
The evil left wants to round us up...bwahahahahahahahahah

You sure are an angry soul. That's just sad.

I am just stating facts.

I didn't loot, burn and murder. (The libs did). I didn't say i was going to round people up that had different views. (Liberals did).
I never told anyone to go to restaurants and other places and attack people. (Yes, liberals again)
I didn't burn black businesses (Liberals did)
I didn't make up a face 3 year Russia hoax (Liberals did)
I didn't tear down statues (Yep, liberals again)
I didn't block free speech multiple times and burn others property (Yep, you guess it. Liberals did)
I didn't misquote everything Trump said for 3 years to divide the country (Liberals did)
I didn't shat my pants on stage (Nadler did)
Republicans aren't destroying liberal cities (Liberals are)

Speaking of angry there he is right on cue. I'm waiting on one more. roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13763071 11/09/20 04:28 PM
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Rob, I’m in the Colorado mountains mule deer hunting and happy.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Caymas Cx 21] #13763080 11/09/20 04:32 PM
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by 21xs Elite

popcorn2

[Linked Image]

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Mark Perry] #13763085 11/09/20 04:35 PM
B
Bonehead1 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B

Exactly! Oil and gas is not going away long term. Currently solar/wind can only generate a small portion of the needed energy. Plus increased demand for all the polymer products (plastics, etc) to make parts for consumer and commercial goods. Add the relatively simple simple things like lubricants, jet fuel, diesel, gasoline and the need/demand is still there.

And to keep it within forum content, where's the 200-300 hp electric powered ranger, skeeter, ----, boats. Or tow vehicles? I haven't seen any yet...

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Mark Perry] #13763086 11/09/20 04:36 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F

Solar and wind will play more of a role. Hydrogen may become a bigger part of the picture as well.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: fishslime] #13763091 11/09/20 04:40 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

Solar and wind will play more of a role. Hydrogen may become a bigger part of the picture as well.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Election 2020 [Re: fishslime] #13763097 11/09/20 04:43 PM
Mark Perry Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak

You would think there would be pretty direct replacement that is easy to point to if fissil fuels were going away.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13763121 11/09/20 05:03 PM
W
wyliepirate Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
W
You know who’s angry about this? My 54 year old hard core Democratic wife. It’s a whole different story how she and I have made it 21 years together being on opposite sides of the isle but..... she is angry. She decided not to vote this election because she says her party has failed her. First time in her legal voting life she hasn’t voted and that makes me feel bad in a way. She and I were both raised to not lie,cheat,steal etc. and I guess she saw that the morals have left the Dems. She has stated that she will never vote Republican but it says A LOT that she didn’t vote for Biden this year.
If there is enough time, I believe the truth will keep Trump in the White House. If not, we are watching and you can count on massive criticism when YOUR gods fail us.

“ That ain’t rubber, chief. “
Re: Election 2020 [Re: wyliepirate] #13763125 11/09/20 05:05 PM
S
steveiam Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by wyliepirate
You know who’s angry about this? My 54 year old hard core Democratic wife. It’s a whole different story how she and I have made it 21 years together being on opposite sides of the isle but..... she is angry. She decided not to vote this election because she says her party has failed her. First time in her legal voting life she hasn’t voted and that makes me feel bad in a way. She and I were both raised to not lie,cheat,steal etc. and I guess she saw that the morals have left the Dems. She has stated that she will never vote Republican but it says A LOT that she didn’t vote for Biden this year.
If there is enough time, I believe the truth will keep Trump in the White House. If not, we are watching and you can count on massive criticism when YOUR gods fail us.

I have much respect for your wife-
Thank you for sharing this-

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13763127 11/09/20 05:06 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I hate to break it to her.........but she is not a democrat anymore. She is a conservative and just doesn't know it.

Old School Democrats are extinct

Page 67 of 140 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 139 140
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide