Forums59
Topics1,039,283
Posts13,962,264
Members144,197
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: John Peebles] #13664222 08/11/20 04:38 PM
B
bloo_rainger Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
B
I knew he didn’t have any balls but I didn’t realize he was also spineless.

Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: John Peebles] #13664226 08/11/20 04:43 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Their business, their right. No different than the bakery owner that refused to make a wedding cake for a gay marriage. I am a fan of business owners running their business as they see fit. I realize I always have the choice to do business with them or not if I disagree.
That being said I hope APD returns the favor and only responds to calls there of a life and death nature.

Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: Mark Perry] #13664230 08/11/20 04:46 PM
B
BillS2006 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Their business, their right. No different than the bakery owner that refused to make a wedding cake for a gay marriage. I am a fan of business owners running their business as they see fit. I realize I always have the choice to do business with them or not if I disagree.
That being said I hope APD returns the favor and only responds to calls there of a life and death nature.

I agree with every thing you say except the APD making calls. Armstrong pays his taxes just like every one else and is due the the benefits of a taxpaying citizen, including police protection for all instances.

Transgenders: God made them, the devil changed their minds.
Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: Mark Perry] #13664280 08/11/20 05:52 PM
T
Tallgrass05 Offline
bill maher's protege
bill maher's protege
T

That's not how cops are supposed to work. They are public servants.

Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: Tallgrass05] #13664284 08/11/20 05:56 PM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05

Please educate me from your halls of all knowing on how public servants should do their jobs. Sounds like you have incredible insight and first hand knowledge.

Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: John Peebles] #13664285 08/11/20 05:56 PM
buda13 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Where the outrage at Fuji? The first company to cut ties with a police organization over this exact thing? No low hanging fruit on the corporate bubble chart there to insult?

Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: Mark Perry] #13664294 08/11/20 05:59 PM
T
Tallgrass05 Offline
bill maher's protege
bill maher's protege
T

Please educate me from your halls of all knowing on how public servants should do their jobs. Sounds like you have incredible insight and first hand knowledge.

Shouldn't you also call out BillS2006 for his post about how cops are responsible to the taxpaying citizens? Or do you prefer cops to respond to calls based on their personal or political feelings? Or are you just being argumentative?

Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: buda13] #13664299 08/11/20 06:03 PM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by buda13
Where the outrage at Fuji? The first company to cut ties with a police organization over this exact thing? No low hanging fruit on the corporate bubble chart there to insult?

People better put most brands of their fishing rods down if they plan on boycotting Fuji.

Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: Tallgrass05] #13664302 08/11/20 06:06 PM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak

Shouldn't you also call out BillS2006 for his post about how cops are responsible to the taxpaying citizens? Or do you prefer cops to respond to calls based on their personal or political feelings? Or are you just being argumentative?

I prefer cops to do their jobs same as anyone else in any field. It has to 100% suck though to go out and respond to calls on businesses and individuals that hate you, what you stand for and want to do away with your job. But hey, I bet they do it with a smile and professionalism as 99% of LEOs do.
As I said its the business owner's right to run their place as they want. But with all things certain choices may have certain outcomes down the road.

Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: Tallgrass05] #13664337 08/11/20 06:32 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

Ahhhh... the elitist looks down from his throne to the peasants, issues this proclamation and goes back to tainting the young minds of students about the land of Euphoria.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: Bob Davis] #13664397 08/11/20 07:18 PM
T
Tallgrass05 Offline
bill maher's protege
bill maher's protege
T
Originally Posted by Bob Davis

Ahhhh... the elitist looks down from his throne to the peasants, issues this proclamation and goes back to tainting the young minds of students about the land of Euphoria.

So you think cops should respond to calls based on their personal feelings or politics? Did you have a sad college experience?

Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: Tallgrass05] #13664460 08/11/20 08:16 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

So you think cops should respond to calls based on their personal feelings or politics? Did you have a sad college experience?

My college experience was fine. It was during my 8 year military service and a little afterwords. No anti-America in my vocabulary, utmost respect for LE and would never take advantage of young impressionable minds. Carry on from on high.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: Tallgrass05] #13664482 08/11/20 08:30 PM
T
TR176 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T

I think they should make the calls based on social justice, race, restorative justice, caste, and as to whether they have qualified immunity.

Last edited by TR176; 08/11/20 08:31 PM.
Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: John Peebles] #13664577 08/11/20 10:01 PM
machinist Online Sleepy
TFF Team Angler
Online Sleepy
TFF Team Angler
Hey AOC says you don't call the police if you have trouble. She says you call 911

I fish on the edge and stay out of the middle

99 BassCat Jag w/225 Merc Optimax
Retired TXU Outage Manager
Re: If there was any doubt Lance Armstrong is a POS [Re: John Peebles] #13664671 08/11/20 11:38 PM
J
John Peebles Online Content OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
TFF Team Angler
J
I'm confident the Austin Social Workers can handle any problems said bike shop may encounter. TG is right Armstrong has the right to be the biggest scumbag he can be, and the Austin P.D. has the right to put any call coming from that particular shop low on the priority list if the social workers can't handle it.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide