Forums59
Topics1,039,376
Posts13,963,558
Members144,202
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Spiderman] #12493864 11/06/17 01:17 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Spiderman
"End of Times" was the 1st thing that came to mind when I heard about this.

Hurricanes, fires & now Tornados, it does seem as thou God is trying to sent the U.S. a message.

Yep but ain't no one listening.

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: cocodrie] #12493865 11/06/17 01:19 PM
butch sanders Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: cocodrie
They caught him right in front of my mom's house. Pretty crazy. Prayers sent to all involved.

did her neighbor shoot him?

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Moto-Moto] #12493869 11/06/17 01:25 PM
C
Crankalot Offline
Angler
Angler
C
Originally Posted By: Moto-Moto

Hurricanes, fires & now Tornados, it does seem as thou God is trying to sent the U.S. a message.

Because none of those things have ever happened before. hammer

I get that. But you have to cross reference scriptures to build a picture of the last days.

PM if you'd like a reasonable discussion

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Ghost4BH] #12493876 11/06/17 01:32 PM
butch sanders Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by JayC41
Originally Posted by Derek 🐝
Heros

God bless this man and the other man who chased him.

hmmm
your not gonna call him a liar?

he explains it pretty good, people just react & nobody really knows whats going on when the s hits

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: 921 Phoenix] #12493880 11/06/17 01:35 PM
B
Bass_Bustin_Texan Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B
Originally Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Yep but ain't no one listening.

We can try to change it, one step at a time.

You can avoid having ulcers by adapting to the situation: If you fall in the mud puddle, check your pockets for fish. ~Unknown

Open your eyes & look within, are you satisfied with the life youดre living.

No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Derek ๐Ÿ] #12493885 11/06/17 01:38 PM
butch sanders Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
please don't ban
Flippin Out

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Moto-Moto] #12493888 11/06/17 01:41 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

Yep theses things did happen before but the scripture they are talking about, states in the end times their are things that will happen with a lot more frequent and with more damage. Their are other things that will also show signs like information will multiply so fast the average human mine can not keep up. Their are a lot more things that scripture will bring up that their is not enough space here to cover but you get the message. I guess the old saying if the Good Lord lets the USA/World continue to go like it is then he owes Sodom and Gomorrah a apology.

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Crankalot] #12493893 11/06/17 01:44 PM
Moto-Moto Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Crankalot

I get that. But you have to cross reference scriptures to build a picture of the last days.

PM if you'd like a reasonable discussion

No thanks. I don't go around looking for signs of the world to end. I've got better [censored] to do like live life.

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: 921 Phoenix] #12493894 11/06/17 01:45 PM
Moto-Moto Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Yep theses things did happen before but the scripture they are talking about, states in the end times their are things that will happen with a lot more frequent and with more damage. Their are other things that will also show signs like information will multiply so fast the average human mine can not keep up. Their are a lot more things that scripture will bring up that their is not enough space here to cover but you get the message. I guess the old saying if the Good Lord lets the USA/World continue to go like it is then he owes Sodom and Gomorrah a apology.

sarcastic

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Derek ๐Ÿ] #12493900 11/06/17 01:50 PM
A
Ambassador84 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
A
We go to children's camp with this church. Our church boys shared a dorm with their boys this summer and same for our church girls. My wife knows the pastor's daughter...she was a loving sweet girl. They spent a lot of time talking and playing at the river. I spent hours outside our dorm talking with the pastor, Frank, about sermons and Biblical truths. I'm still wanting to know the names. I lead the night time Bible studies at camp in our dorm. Great bunch of kids and a very loving church family.

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

God is still on His throne. I pray that His peace that passes all understanding falls on this church family...who, by the blood of Christ is my church family. My heart hurts.

Man up. Fight the GOOD fight.

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Ambassador84] #12493904 11/06/17 01:55 PM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted By: Ambassador84
We go to children's camp with this church. Our church boys shared a dorm with their boys this summer and same for our church girls. My wife knows the pastor's daughter...she was a loving sweet girl. They spent a lot of time talking and playing at the river. I spent hours outside our dorm talking with the pastor, Frank, about sermons and Biblical truths. I'm still wanting to know the names. I lead the night time Bible studies at camp in our dorm. Great bunch of kids and a very loving church family.

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

God is still on His throne. I pray that His peace that passes all understanding falls on this church family...who, by the blood of Christ is my church family. My heart hurts.

Amen brother, this is all very surreal

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Derek ๐Ÿ] #12493930 11/06/17 02:24 PM
butch sanders Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
there is still a lot of good in the World

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: butch sanders] #12493957 11/06/17 02:51 PM
Moto-Moto Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: butch sanders
there is still a lot of good in the World

I completely agree.

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Derek ๐Ÿ] #12493958 11/06/17 02:51 PM
Donald Harper Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
Prays sent.

Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success.
Websiite Sponsors:
www.eletewater.com - Staying Hydrated
www.lakeoviachic.com - Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: McLovinโ€™] #12493969 11/06/17 02:59 PM
R
RonL Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
R
Originally Posted By: Mudbone
Originally Posted By: RonL
Originally Posted By: Mudbone
Originally Posted By: mudd
[quote=lakeforkfisherman]My wife used to question why I carry in church. Not anymore. This is so sad.

I believe it's illegal to carry a weapon in a place of worship in Texas... Read it on THF earlier

Mudd
You can carry in churches (unless Texas law 30.06 sign is posted)

This is true BUT if the Pastor of a church ask that no one carry in the church of worship which he is Pastor of then by law you cannot carry in that church . Also if the Pastor does allow CCW but he says' you must work on a security group that has been appointed then you cannot be a part of the security group unless you have training class and a special license stating you are a security guard with rights to CCW . Your regular TLC issued by Texas is not a security license for anyone place in anyone organization for the use of protecting persons on premises or property of belongings to the church . Otherwords if your Pastor does not object to you CCW while in services then you are allowed by Texas to do so as long as you are not a member of the security group assigned to protect and serve the people on the church premises .

RON-
We have the right regardless of what any preacher requests...LOL
I'm sure all churches have different standards or systems, but I will bet after this deal, the ones that don't have a "system of carriers" in place will be discussing Sunday morning security

I'm still sick for those families...it's a sad world

http://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-30-06.html

(d) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor punishable by a fine not to exceed $200, except that the offense is a Class A misdemeanor if it is shown on the trial of the offense that, after entering the property, the license holder was personally given the notice by oral communication described by Subsection (b) and subsequently failed to depart.

RonL
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide