Forums59
Topics1,040,134
Posts13,976,119
Members144,228
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: McLovin’] #12493759 11/06/17 04:26 AM
R
RonL Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
R
Originally Posted By: Mudbone
Originally Posted By: mudd
Originally Posted By: lakeforkfisherman
My wife used to question why I carry in church. Not anymore. This is so sad.

I believe it's illegal to carry a weapon in a place of worship in Texas... Read it on THF earlier

Mudd
You can carry in churches (unless Texas law 30.06 sign is posted)

This is true BUT if the Pastor of a church ask that no one carry in the church of worship which he is Pastor of then by law you cannot carry in that church . Also if the Pastor does allow CCW but he says' you must work on a security group that has been appointed then you cannot be a part of the security group unless you have training class and a special license stating you are a security guard with rights to CCW . Your regular TLC issued by Texas is not a security license for anyone place in anyone organization for the use of protecting persons on premises or property of belongings to the church . Otherwords if your Pastor does not object to you CCW while in services then you are allowed by Texas to do so as long as you are not a member of the security group assigned to protect and serve the people on the church premises .

RonL
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Derek 🐝] #12493762 11/06/17 04:33 AM
M
MrRoachie Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
M

Can I get a verse reference please.

Not following.

God loves you just as much as anybody else!!

Jesus offered His life as a gift for you. Please accept it!
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Tritonman] #12493763 11/06/17 04:34 AM
B
bigcountryhorn Offline
Angler
Angler
B
Originally Posted By: Tritonman
Interesting news article about the shooter

http://yournewswire.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

Why in the world would you reference this article? Do you actually believe this is a reliable source to share on a day of horrific tragedy, with some on this board having ties to this tragedy? The last thing we need are unproven speculations for these people. Come on. Be better. I hope it is just an oversight on your part, but how about we let the investigation play out on this one? That is what is wrong with this world. Jumping to conclusions or having some sort of agenda, instead of fully seeking the TRUTH. This world is really starting to spin out of control. It is time for people to gain some humility, lose some pride, & seek good...seek truth.

It is high time that we, as grown adults, slow down and get things right. The author of this article, Baxter Dmitry, did you do your due diligence to see if this guy is legitimate? Or, just like so many, found it on a friends Facebook page, or found it quickly on the internet, THEREFORE IT IS TRUE, and rushed to post on this site? This was a gut wrenching event to process. Small children were killed & I hurt for this church. Lets be careful what we post and seek the real truth. Our world, our nation needs to seek more truth, and get away from the prideful agendas, once and for all.

Last edited by bigcountryhorn; 11/06/17 05:09 AM.
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Flippin-Out] #12493764 11/06/17 04:34 AM
Moto-Moto Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Flippin-Out
Originally Posted By: J.P. Greeson
Originally Posted By: fish4bass
I don't care for the phrase "Prayers for everyone involved" or similar. I have prayers for the victims, and hopes that the perpetrator quickly becomes deceased and burns in hell for eternity. The perpetrator is also one of the persons "involved" in the matter, and I find no reason for anyone to offer prayers for that person.

Pretty sure that wasn't the intent of the OP. But hey..... it is internet. Flip out.

Yep, that's his screen name.

I think you're the one looking like the south end of a north bound mule in this case with your wise-crack. Only in recent times has it become politically correct and proper to offer prayers, condolences, or whatever for "ALL INVOLVED". You seem to have adopted that new popular mantra. We can't be putting blame where blame is due in the "new era" I guess, and we've got to be understanding...even as the next tragic event occurs, be it a shooting or a beheading. I still feel the freedom to blame, and respond accordingly for those hurt by some a-hole's actions.....

You're Making Me Look Like A Saint Right Now. angel

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Ghost4BH] #12493767 11/06/17 04:37 AM
Bee'z Offline
honey boo boo
honey boo boo
Originally Posted By: JayC41
Originally Posted By: Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted By: WAWI
I'm with fish4bass on this one.

[Linked Image]
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: 921 Phoenix] #12493768 11/06/17 04:43 AM
B
bigcountryhorn Offline
Angler
Angler
B
Originally Posted By: 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted By: MrRoachie
Originally Posted By: Siberman
I don't care for the phrase "Prayers for everyone involved" or similar. I have prayers for the victims, and hopes that the perpetrator quickly becomes deceased and burns in hell for eternity. The perpetrator is also one of the persons "involved" in the matter, and I find no reason for anyone to offer prayers for that person.

Mat_5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

This..

A sin is a sin. I sin every day!!

IF this man is a Christian he has every right to be in heaven beside me.

I will strongly disagree with this, if he was a Christian he wouldn't be killing people. You have to be accountable for your actions when you give your life to Jesus, its not a license to go do what ever you would like. I do not believe the fruit of his labor is telling people he is a christian. Their is also numbers 15,30-31 which tells you when a person intents to sin he blasphemeth god and his sins is not forgiven but stays on that person the shooters cannot be a true christian or he would have known that in his heart. You cannot just blame his child hood or the government all the time. People have to go to judgement either here on the day of judgement.

And you have NO AUTHORITY to judge. God has that authority, and we need to be God fearing, and live our lives as a reflection of His will. In the end, it is He who will make it right, and will fulfill His plan, and will defeat evil for good. Not you. So relax.

Last edited by bigcountryhorn; 11/06/17 05:26 AM.
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: RonL] #12493773 11/06/17 05:18 AM
M
McLovin’ Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
M
Originally Posted By: RonL
[quote=lakeforkfisherman]My wife used to question why I carry in church. Not anymore. This is so sad.

I believe it's illegal to carry a weapon in a place of worship in Texas... Read it on THF earlier

Mudd

This is true BUT if the Pastor of a church ask that no one carry in the church of worship which he is Pastor of then by law you cannot carry in that church . Also if the Pastor does allow CCW but he says' you must work on a security group that has been appointed then you cannot be a part of the security group unless you have training class and a special license stating you are a security guard with rights to CCW . Your regular TLC issued by Texas is not a security license for anyone place in anyone organization for the use of protecting persons on premises or property of belongings to the church . Otherwords if your Pastor does not object to you CCW while in services then you are allowed by Texas to do so as long as you are not a member of the security group assigned to protect and serve the people on the church premises .

RON-
We have the right regardless of what any preacher requests...LOL
I'm sure all churches have different standards or systems, but I will bet after this deal, the ones that don't have a "system of carriers" in place will be discussing Sunday morning security

I'm still sick for those families...it's a sad world

Last edited by Mudbone; 11/06/17 05:33 AM.
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Derek 🐝] #12493780 11/06/17 05:40 AM
Bee'z Offline
honey boo boo
honey boo boo
I have not been looking for a church actively as of late. When I do CC will be a requirement that will be granted.

[Linked Image]
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: McLovin’] #12493781 11/06/17 05:45 AM
B
bigcountryhorn Offline
Angler
Angler
B
Originally Posted By: RonL
[quote=lakeforkfisherman]My wife used to question why I carry in church. Not anymore. This is so sad.

Mudd

We have the right regardless of what any preacher requests...LOL
I'm sure all churches have different standards or systems, but I will bet after this deal, the ones that don't have a "system of carriers" in place will be discussing Sunday morning security

I'm still sick for those families...it's a sad world

And what a sad world that churches have to line up a carrier force now because we cant keep assault rifles out of the hands of nut jobs. And shootouts between carriers & active shooters in a church setting is not real assuring either in a house of worship, but who knows what to think anymore. Before we worry about CCW policies in church, how about we memorialize those we have lost from this tragedy, bury the dead, & love on this church?...perhaps pray for God to help us and guide us in changing peoples hearts? We spend too much time in the debating arena instead of the prayer arena. What are our minds & souls spending the most time actually worshipping? Man, does our country, our world, need down on our knees prayer right now. I wonder daily now if we arent entering the end times. People, get your lives in order, and ask for Gods guidance ahead of mans guidance. With God, all things are possible (Matthew 19:28).

Last edited by bigcountryhorn; 11/06/17 06:01 AM.
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Derek 🐝] #12493813 11/06/17 11:54 AM
S
Spiderman Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
"End of Times" was the 1st thing that came to mind when I heard about this.

Hurricanes, fires & now Tornados, it does seem as thou God is trying to sent the U.S. a message.

The Truth is six of the seven Dwarfs are not Happy!
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: mudd] #12493838 11/06/17 12:51 PM
Cast Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: lakeforkfisherman
My wife used to question why I carry in church. Not anymore. This is so sad.

Not quite right I believe. I checked into this way back and I just needed permission from the preacher. He said sure.

Cast

[Linked Image]

I have a short attention spa
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Spiderman] #12493839 11/06/17 12:52 PM
M
MrRoachie Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
M
Originally Posted By: Spiderman

Hurricanes, fires & now Tornados, it does seem as thou God is trying to sent the U.S. a message.

Sadly.. Alot of people ain't listening.

And blaming God at the same time.

GOD will get the glory from this tragedy.

Prayers for all involved. Victims families, their community, shooters family, first responders, emergency/medical workers.

God loves you just as much as anybody else!!

Jesus offered His life as a gift for you. Please accept it!
Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Derek 🐝] #12493847 11/06/17 01:02 PM
Okie Poke Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
Prayers to all involved....what a horrific tragedy, once again. I am truly saddened.

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: Spiderman] #12493856 11/06/17 01:14 PM
Moto-Moto Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Spiderman

Because none of those things have ever happened before. hammer

Re: Church Shooting in San Antonio Area [Re: MrRoachie] #12493861 11/06/17 01:16 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: MrRoachie

Can I get a verse reference please.

Not following.

Hebrews 10-26 is where it starts talking about if after you have received the true if you then trampling the very blood then their is no more sacrifice for you but a certain death. You can not understand the truth till you become saved and this says you will lose that if you trample the blood of Christ. You can see the same thing in Hebrews chapter 4

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide