Posts13,970,437
Members144,220
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Bass Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: Heavy duty spinnerbaits Dan90210 ☮ 05/01/24 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by RC Bait and Tackle
When it comes to heavy-duty spinnerbaits, anglers have a variety of options to choose from. These robust lures are designed to handle larger fish and challenging conditions. Let’s explore some key aspects of heavy-duty spinnerbaits:

Weight Range:
Spinnerbaits come in different weights, and heavier options are ideal for specific scenarios.
A 1/2-ounce spinnerbait falls into the lighter end of the heavy spinnerbait spectrum.
The 3/4-ounce size serves as a workhorse and is commonly used.
In certain situations, anglers may opt for even heavier spinnerbaits, weighing up to 1 1/2 ounces.

Applications:
Pike and Muskie: For targeting these aggressive predators, consider heavy spinnerbaits with a .045 gauge stainless wire body. This robust construction withstands bending under the load of powerful fish.
Submergent Weed Beds: Slow-rolling heavy spinnerbaits through weed beds can be effective. The weight helps you navigate vegetation while enticing strikes.

Quality Components:
Investing in quality components ensures durability.
While spinnerbaits are generally snag-resistant, spending a bit more on top-quality materials is worthwhile.
Look for well-built blades, sturdy wire, and reliable hooks.

Remember that spinnerbaits trigger reaction strikes from various species, making them versatile additions to your tackle box. Whether you’re after largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, pike, or other gamefish, heavy-duty spinnerbaits can be effective tools in your arsenal.

Richland Chambers Bait and Tackle
9866 US 287
Corsicana, TX 75109
903-257-8566
rcbtpos@rcbaitandtackle.com
Facebook.com/rcbaitandtackle
Richlandchambersbaitandtackle.com

What kind of bot arse garbage is this? This is an AI bot spamming us.
39 2,151 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Sirius XM is horrible Bigbob_FTW 05/01/24 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮
I used to like it back when Howard Stern was not a gay lib and was actually funny...

Sad what he became.

Speaking of sad, them making an offer to keep a customer is aggravating? Dang son...

stern, colbert and stewart used to all be good till they weren't. Stern should have just given briben a wet kiss for the interview he did.
48 1,686 Read More
Photos & Videos Jump to new posts
Re: Rest Break Pot licker 05/01/24 04:18 PM
Pr😍tty!
8 297 Read More
Re: Huge load rolls off truck outdoor-addict 05/01/24 04:18 PM
Just had 2 of these type of loads drive by............both had multiple chains coming off each of the shipping steel supports and attached to the trailer. Also saw chains coming off the load where one could be attached.

definitely looked rigged different than the one that fell off.

Somebody learned something.
185 6,651 Read More
Catfishing Jump to new posts
Re: Best Eating Catfish Debate RC Bait and Tackle 05/01/24 04:17 PM
When it comes to catfish, the taste can vary based on species and preparation. Here are some insights on the best catfish to eat:

Channel Catfish:
Channel catfish, whether wild-caught or farm-raised, are often considered the best-tasting fish in the catfish family.
Young channel cats (weighing less than two pounds) have a milder taste and less yellow fat than larger ones.
Raised in continually filtered water and fed high-quality food, channel catfish offer excellent flavor.

Blue Catfish:
Blue catfish can also be very tasty, but their flavor depends on water quality.
In fast-moving, deep water, blues feed on small fish, resulting in better taste.
Mississippi River blue catfish, in particular, are sought after for their large fillets.

Flathead Catfish:
While many fishermen consider flathead catfish to have the best flavor, most people prefer channel catfish due to their mild taste.
Flatheads can be harder to find, but their unique flavor appeals to some palates
Remember, personal preference plays a significant role. Regardless of the species, proper preparation and cooking techniques enhance the taste of catfish. Whether you enjoy fried catfish with lemon or other recipes, explore different ways to savor this delicious fish!

9866 US 287
Corsicana, TX 75109
903-257-8566
23 2,530 Read More
Photos & Videos Jump to new posts
A baby petting a baby Pot licker 05/01/24 04:17 PM
[Linked Image]
12 486 Read More
Re: HS tournament on PK Walls 05/01/24 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by nfhbass
Originally Posted by Walls
Originally Posted by Houston Basscat
I can’t believe yall are impressed with $90k/annually. That’s basically a living wage as an adult.

90k is a pretty descent living in TX, depending where you live, his wages make no difference to me, the point of the thread was try to understand why kids are allowed to fish in a lightning storm, I think.

Are you on medication? If it "make no difference to you" then why post

"90k to the tourney director? Is this real? Who said he was a volunteer…"

It makes no difference to me whether he makes 9k or 900k. Paid vs. volunteer is what matters to me.

Thanks for taking a jab with the medication question - projection is real.

I didn't project anything as I am not on medication. I also don't completely contradict myself within two hours of a post. Honestly, you just seem to stir the pot and try to get a rise out of people no matter the topic. You seem to be a fairly intelligent person who just has a real need for attention, positive or negative.
204 11,905 Read More
Re: Don't Touch My Hat The Searchers 05/01/24 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
Originally Posted by reeltexan

Done. Please remove it in church.

Or anytime you are indoors. We have lots of “men” wear hats in church now- personally I think it’s wrong, but I guess their fathers never taught them better.

These folks nowadays have everything easier.
When we were kids we had to wear uncomfortable nice looking itchy clothes from Walmart to church and we had to it with our hands in lap and straight up.
Sure as hell never allowed to wear a hat in church

These yuppies all have it made these days
23 945 Read More
Re: Sirius XM is horrible Dan90210 ☮ 05/01/24 04:15 PM
I used to like it back when Howard Stern was not a gay lib and was actually funny...

Sad what he became.

Speaking of sad, them making an offer to keep a customer is aggravating? Dang son...
48 1,686 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper Jump to new posts
Re: Slabs Robby E 05/01/24 04:14 PM
We got out on Lewisville Monday evening and got on some sandies most of them we caught on

A3. MAL HEAVY WITH COLORED BLADE

[Linked Image]

White/Gray Shad O' Slab - from Little River Products.
[Linked Image]

Both are available from their web sites listed on this page. White Bass Page

Thank you for using our page and thank you to all the lure makers that allow us to link their pages.
17 1,474 Read More
Electronics, Sonar, Radar, Chart Plotters, Mapping Chips Jump to new posts
Re: Refurbished Ionic fluker 05/01/24 04:14 PM
I bought 2 refurbished 50ah for Ghost trolling motor, one came with no cycles, the other 4 cycles. I have run them 8 hrs, mainly spot locked and no less than 58% drain. Great battery, service from Ionics.
37 4,009 Read More
Sirius XM is horrible donothin 05/01/24 04:13 PM
Cancellation is a nightmare. I realized I was paying $25/month and not using it. Set out to cancel and they made offers to reduce the price to about $4/month which is aggravating. Somehow I get signed up for it when I buy a new vehicle. Never again.
48 1,686 Read More
Boats & Motors Jump to new posts
Black Max bronco71 05/01/24 04:11 PM
Looking for a bad Mercury Black Max 150,175,200. Need the style with clamshell cowling but I do not need the cowling. Don't need a rebuildable powerhead. Could also use the power trim motor assembly....
19 339 Read More
Re: HS tournament on PK Douglas J 05/01/24 04:10 PM
I can’t believe yall are impressed with $90k/annually. That’s basically a living wage as an adult.

Exactly what I was thinking. You want to jump down a rabbit hole, go to that same website and peruse the 990s of some of your favorite non-profits that you donate to and their officer compensation.

This is a very true statement, many organizations have a lot of monetary value that is not "on the books".

In most organizations (even 503c declared organizations), very few times is every penny accounted for "on the books".
204 11,905 Read More
Re: Daily praise 868 banker-always fishing 05/01/24 04:08 PM
Amen! angel2
1 58 Read More
Re: HS tournament on PK Douglas J 05/01/24 04:07 PM

I think a lot of people presumed the whole jest of the THSBA was people volunteering and doing things from a place of giving and not taking. It could be that some thought of the THSBA is a volunteer run organization and nobody was profiting or getting paid.

It's seems as if the THSBA is a bass fishing trail. Past the school names there is no affiliation or regulation by any school, school district or the UIL.

That may be what has some confused.
204 11,905 Read More
Re: HS tournament on PK nfhbass 05/01/24 04:07 PM
Until people can see and realize that there is competitive advantage gained when someone is allowed and willing to take risk when it is unacceptable this conversation will continue to go around and around.

Kids don’t need to be in boats fishing during a lighting storm. End of story. The end.
204 11,905 Read More
Re: HS tournament on PK nfhbass 05/01/24 04:04 PM

90k is a pretty descent living in TX, depending where you live, his wages make no difference to me, the point of the thread was try to understand why kids are allowed to fish in a lightning storm, I think.

It makes no difference to me whether he makes 9k or 900k. Paid vs. volunteer is what matters to me.

Thanks for taking a jab with the medication question - projection is real.
204 11,905 Read More
Re: HS tournament on PK grandbassslayer 05/01/24 04:03 PM
Thanks for sharing donegonefish. Now it all makes sense. Big difference between a volunteer TD and one earning 90k/yr.

He isn’t getting rich…
204 11,905 Read More
Boats 4 Sale Jump to new posts
Re: 2008 SKEETER ZX250 RC Bait and Tackle 05/01/24 04:03 PM
The 2008 Skeeter ZX250 is a sought-after bass boat known for its performance and features. Here are some details about this model:

Performance and Features:
The Skeeter ZX250 is designed for serious anglers who want a combination of speed, stability, and fishability.
With a 250-horsepower engine, it offers excellent acceleration and top-end speed.
The boat’s layout is optimized for efficiency, ensuring you have everything you need within reach during intense fishing sessions.

Specifications:
Length: 20 feet (6.1 meters)
Beam: 94 inches (2.39 meters)
Max Recommended Horsepower: 250 HP
Fuel Capacity: Approximately 50 gallons (189.3 liters)
Livewell Capacity: Around 44 gallons (166.6 liters)
Storage: Ample compartments for tackle, gear, and personal items
Seating: Comfortable for the driver and passengers

9866 US 287
Corsicana, TX 75109
903-257-8566
8 2,838 Read More
Re: HS tournament on PK grandbassslayer 05/01/24 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Donegonefishin
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
This is very entertaining- 8 pages of grown men complaining about fishing in bad weather….

Bad weather is cold, rain, maybe high winds. Dangerous weather is lightning. It’s not about complaining. It’s about an organization that was formed for the benefit of children that would not postpone an event that it had a week of warning of dangerous conditions.

Seems we as a society have lost the ability to think for ourselves- so let’s blame others when bad things happen. Every boat captain has the ability to turn the weather forecast on- every parent vetted the boat captain ahead of time and made a decision to trust that person with their child.
204 11,905 Read More
Re: HS tournament on PK Walls 05/01/24 04:00 PM

204 11,905 Read More
Videos Jump to new posts
Re: Let's Talk Fishing Livestream fshng84 05/01/24 04:00 PM
How To Lose a Fish, 3 Techniques Every Fisherman Should Know! #fishing #bassfishing #funny

Lots of videos on catching fish. How about one on losing themLots of videos on catching fish. How about one on losing them....

125 5,941 Read More
Re: HS tournament on PK Walls 05/01/24 03:58 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. You want to jump down a rabbit hole, go to that same website and peruse the 990s of some of your favorite non-profits that you donate to and their officer compensation.
204 11,905 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Lowrance HDS-10Pro $1499.97 no ducer or $1599.97 with new 3n1 HD Russell Marine Products 05/01/24 03:58 PM
TTT
7 639 Read More
Page 136 of 198 1 2 134 135 136 137 138 197 198
© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide