Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: fmclee] #9023539 06/11/13 03:21 PM
R
redchevy Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted By: fmclee
Don't make me post the emails on here! I was a very good customer and spent a considerable amount of money with them. I was buying gallons of the sudden impact bait lots of dead red spray, etc. The last two gallons I got from them just would not stay on the hook. I stirred and stirred and all the other things they suggested ... It was just a bad batch. The woman that answered my emails said she would talk to Jeff and either do a refund or replacement. Two emails later and I get no reply or refund or replacement. Case closed ......I guess !!!!

to info
I recently (last week) purchased 2 more gallons of the Sudden Impact bait.
I bought 2 about a month ago, and it was the best I've ever used as far as
staying on the treble hook. But these last 2 gallons just weren't up to snuff.
I've stirred and stirred and it just won't stay on as well as the 1st two gallons.
It seems a little short on fiber and really wet! I am fishing a warm water lake.
74 degrees this weekend. How about some tips to
get this bait to act as good as my first 4 gallons..........
I really like and promote your bait to all my friends. But I am very disappointed
with these last 2 gallons ....
Team Catfish <info@teamcatfish.com>

to me
Hi Lee,
We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the two gallons of SI you recently purchased. We very rarely have complaints like yours, but there is always the chance of a batch that is just not as great as the next. Please don't give up smile
You'll find that adding a little flour will thicken up your bait. As for the fiber, I recommend pulling apart a few cottonballs and mixing it in. Doing these two things should help the condition of your bait. We appreciate your business.
Thanks,
Team Catfish

to Team
The color and consistency of this batch just isn't right. this batch has an orange tint to it and all the rest I've used were a peanut butter color. I've used this a lot. I used to buy just the small containers at a local store, But decided to order large containers and save a little money. I think I will box them up and send them back to you. They are of no use to me. I'm sure one customer won't put much of a dent in your business!

Thanks

to me
The color variation is easily explained in that the main ingredient is cheese. We use different types of cheese depending on what is available at the time, sometimes cheddar, sometimes Swiss, etc. This is the reason for the color difference.
Let me speak with Jeff about your problem before you go through he expense of shipping them back. I'm sure we can work out a replacement or refund.
I will get back with you, but not sure how soon due to the holidays and our limited hours.
Thanks,
Dawn

Apr 30

to Team
Guess you never got with Jeff about my problem. How about replacing this bait?

So did you every try the flour and cotton balls? Sounds like they tried to help you and no matter what they did you wanted something else.

Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: redchevy] #9023871 06/11/13 04:57 PM
Jimbo Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: redchevy
Don't make me post the emails on here! I was a very good customer and spent a considerable amount of money with them. I was buying gallons of the sudden impact bait lots of dead red spray, etc. The last two gallons I got from them just would not stay on the hook. I stirred and stirred and all the other things they suggested ... It was just a bad batch. The woman that answered my emails said she would talk to Jeff and either do a refund or replacement. Two emails later and I get no reply or refund or replacement. Case closed ......I guess !!!!

to info
I recently (last week) purchased 2 more gallons of the Sudden Impact bait.
I bought 2 about a month ago, and it was the best I've ever used as far as
staying on the treble hook. But these last 2 gallons just weren't up to snuff.
I've stirred and stirred and it just won't stay on as well as the 1st two gallons.
It seems a little short on fiber and really wet! I am fishing a warm water lake.
74 degrees this weekend. How about some tips to
get this bait to act as good as my first 4 gallons..........
I really like and promote your bait to all my friends. But I am very disappointed
with these last 2 gallons ....

to me
Hi Lee,
We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the two gallons of SI you recently purchased. We very rarely have complaints like yours, but there is always the chance of a batch that is just not as great as the next. Please don't give up smile
You'll find that adding a little flour will thicken up your bait. As for the fiber, I recommend pulling apart a few cottonballs and mixing it in. Doing these two things should help the condition of your bait. We appreciate your business.
Thanks,
Team Catfish

to Team
The color and consistency of this batch just isn't right. this batch has an orange tint to it and all the rest I've used were a peanut butter color. I've used this a lot. I used to buy just the small containers at a local store, But decided to order large containers and save a little money. I think I will box them up and send them back to you. They are of no use to me. I'm sure one customer won't put much of a dent in your business!

Thanks

to me
The color variation is easily explained in that the main ingredient is cheese. We use different types of cheese depending on what is available at the time, sometimes cheddar, sometimes Swiss, etc. This is the reason for the color difference.
Let me speak with Jeff about your problem before you go through he expense of shipping them back. I'm sure we can work out a replacement or refund.
I will get back with you, but not sure how soon due to the holidays and our limited hours.
Thanks,
Dawn

Apr 30

to Team
Guess you never got with Jeff about my problem. How about replacing this bait?

So did you every try the flour and cotton balls? Sounds like they tried to help you and no matter what they did you wanted something else.

Everyone has a clothes dryer and they all have a lint trap.
Get some of that dryer lint and place it in a zip lock baggie and when the bait thins out just add some lint and mix it in.

Just one more cast!

Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: tgravley aka lewisvillecatfish] #9024019 06/11/13 05:41 PM
Ole’ Pops Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted By: tgravley aka stinkbait tom
I tried the sudden impact punchbait when it first came out and wasn't impressed. I don't know what changes if any they have made the last couple of years but I have to admit its a pretty good bait! Been fishing it along side of sure shot and caught about the same amount of fish on both but in the heat today it sure stayed on the hook!!! Didn't have to cool it off any today.
Originally Posted By: tgravley aka stinkbait tom
I tried the sudden impact punchbait when it first came out and wasn't impressed. I don't know what changes if any they have made the last couple of years but I have to admit its a pretty good bait! Been fishing it along side of sure shot and caught about the same amount of fish on both but in the heat today it sure stayed on the hook!!! Didn't have to cool [quote=tgravley aka stinkbait tom]I tried the sudden impact punchbait when it first came out and wasn't impressed. I don't know what changes if any they have made the last couple of years but I have to admit its a pretty good bait! Been fishing it along side of sure shot and caught about the same amount of fish on both but in the heat today it sure stayed on the hook!!! Didn't have to cool it off any today.

Thank you for the positive feedback and congrats on a great trip. We have tried very hard to build the best fiber bait product we could and we sell a lot of it in Texas now. Our orders st Bass Pro and area dealers have escalated this year and are now eclipsing secret 7 in the South.

I am sorry your thread was hijacked. I am resolving the problem now.

I hope you have a great summer and catch lots of cats! (regardless of what bait u use)!

Jeff Williams
OlePops.com
Outdoors With Ole’ Pops
Find us >>---> Facebook, Youtube and Instagram

Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: fmclee] #9024049 06/11/13 05:49 PM
Ole’ Pops Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
It's worthless .. Just like their customer service !!!
CJ's is the way to go

fmclee

Please email Samantha@OutdoorBrandz.com. You will get a full refund. We are moving along now.

Since you have decided to bash my customers, product, customer service and me you are now banned from ordering on our websites and not eligible for Outdoor BrandZ give aways on the TFF.

Problem solved.

Jeff Williams
OlePops.com
Outdoors With Ole’ Pops

Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: Ole’ Pops] #9024091 06/11/13 06:06 PM
B
Big Sam Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: Outdoor BrandZ
[quote=fmclee]It's worthless .. Just like their customer service !!!
CJ's is the way to go

fmclee

Please email Samantha@OutdoorBrandz.com. You will get a full refund. We are moving along now.

Since you have decided to bash my customers, product, customer service and me you are now banned from ordering on our websites and not eligible for Outdoor BrandZ give aways on the TFF.

Problem solved.

Now that's CUSTOMER SERVICE fan or no fan openly /honestly /fairly/ What more could we ask for?? flehan We love ya Jeffery!!! clap

If it ain't broke don't fix it...but go ahead and work on it anyway.....
Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: tgravley aka lewisvillecatfish] #9024102 06/11/13 06:11 PM
Ole’ Pops Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
tgravley
forsanmedic
mjmetro0719
ReelBusy
Salsa
Featherduster
KjG
TXHC
redchevy
Big Sam
Jimbo

Thank you all for your comments on this thread. You all have won a pack of 8/0 double action hooks for your help here. Please email your shipping address to Samantha@OutdoorBrandZ.com

Jeff Williams
OlePops.com
Outdoors With Ole’ Pops

Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: tgravley aka lewisvillecatfish] #9024111 06/11/13 06:16 PM
M
MrWood Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
Sure seems like he takes care of his customer base too me....

Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: tgravley aka lewisvillecatfish] #9024149 06/11/13 06:32 PM
S
sabigfish Offline
Angler
Angler
S
Sudden Impact is a good bait but I prefer Lewis Kings its
seems to catch more fish.

Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: tgravley aka lewisvillecatfish] #9024158 06/11/13 06:36 PM
C
charlie cox Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
I have never had any problems with them. I use the Sudden Impact all the time and it stays on the hook just fine.

Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: Ole’ Pops] #9024207 06/11/13 06:47 PM
F
Featherduster Offline
Angler
Angler
F
tgravley
forsanmedic
mjmetro0719
ReelBusy
Salsa
Featherduster
KjG
TXHC
redchevy
Big Sam
Jimbo

Thank you all for your comments on this thread. You all have won a pack of 8/0 double action hooks for your help here. Please email your shipping address to Samantha@OutdoorBrandZ.com

banana You don't have to do that. But thanks!! thumb

Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: Ole’ Pops] #9024251 06/11/13 06:59 PM
H
Holzer Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
H

Problem solved.

Last edited by Holzer; 06/11/13 07:02 PM. Reason: I don't agree with Outdoor Brandz, but I don't want to hyjack the original posters thread.

Holzer
My pic is gone frown
Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: tgravley aka lewisvillecatfish] #9024260 06/11/13 07:01 PM
Caribou Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Interesting way to handle the situation.

Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: Holzer] #9024298 06/11/13 07:10 PM
G
G Love Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
G
Originally Posted By: Holzer

Problem solved.

What's not to agree with? Someone can do as they see fit with their company right?

Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: Featherduster] #9024334 06/11/13 07:16 PM
R
redchevy Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted By: Featherduster
tgravley
forsanmedic
mjmetro0719
ReelBusy
Salsa
Featherduster
KjG
TXHC
redchevy
Big Sam
Jimbo

Agree you don't have to but it was a nice offer and I would like to try them, so email sent.

Re: Team catfish sudden impact [Re: redchevy] #9024363 06/11/13 07:23 PM
B
Blues Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: redchevy
Originally Posted By: Featherduster
tgravley
forsanmedic
mjmetro0719
ReelBusy
Salsa
Featherduster
KjG
TXHC
redchevy
Big Sam
Jimbo

Agree you don't have to but it was a nice offer and I would like to try them, so email sent.
You won't be disappointed TC dbl action are good.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide