Originally Posted by Andrew32198
Has anyone been to the Lewisville spillway recently? I was thinking of heading up there Thursday after the rain clears. Any tips or other places around Fort Worth I should hit?

I would recommend you call them, but I would probably skip for now and visit another tailrace location. I am not familiar with FTW so I couldn't provide any tips/locations around there. Below is the info from the LLELA website.

This info was updated 7/13/2020.

In response to the Governor's latest recommendations (Executive Order GA-29), visitors at LLELA must maintain social distancing from anyone who is not in their group, group sizes must be smaller than 10 people. Masks are required when in an outdoor setting that does not allow for 6 feet of physical distancing. We recommend that visitors wear a mask according to CDC recommendations. River access and fishing is not accessible on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) until further notice.

Daily entry is $5/vehicle (credit/debit card only). Annual passes can be purchased at playlewisville.com.

Visitors are not allowed to walk across the river outlet to fish or hike on the east side of the river. This restriction is necessary to protect your safety during the construction which is occurring on the dam.

We expect visitor access to close soon for all parts of LLELA east of the Pavilion for approximately 3 months due to construction. We will provide as much notice as possible, but we do not have a date for this yet. During this closure, there will be no fishing or camping allowed at LLELA. We encourage you to go fishing at Lake Park instead. If you have a LLELA annual pass, this pass is also valid at Lake Park.