Fished Thursday afternoon from 2-6:30p. First time out since the refill.

Day was windy to around 25 then it lightened up later to about 24.
We started at the country club cove and not a bite. Almost got bonked by a couple of golf balls. Guess those guys were cussing the wind also.

We fished mostly wind protected areas and ended up cathcing 6, all on jigs in black/blue and watermelon/chart. Biggest was a 18" and full of eggs. Others were between 10-15". Both of us had fish break off. One was a nice femme that hit the jig in about 3'. It surged under the boat and doubled my heavy action rod. After jumping behind me, it made a run back to deeper water and rubbed the outboard prop. I got to put a little more pressure and had it almost to the boat and got to take a look before her last surge that snapped my 17lb line. She was at least 20-22". My buddy lost his when he set the hook and within 5 feet snapped his 14lb line. He said that he couldn't even turn that fish. Those are the first fish in a long time that we lost to line and big fish. All bites were very aggressive.
The three biggest fish "hooked" were all within 5 minutes. Nice little pool of fish. Will be back there very soon.