Print Thread
forney/seagoville #5594957 12/11/10 03:58 AM
T
toonsis Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
T
New to crappie fishing. I wanted to get some suggestions for crappie fishing in the forney/seagoville/ mesquite areas.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: forney/seagoville [Re: toonsis] #5595430 12/11/10 02:56 PM
O
Onewolf Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
O
welcome -Welcome to the TFF. I Fish Ray Hubbard. There are Barges and I know of a pier that is convient. thumb Just click on my name and send me a personal message (PM) and I can share my humble knowledge.
flehanI might add that Much of what I have learned I learned with these folks here at the TFF.
Stay true to the Thump!! - fish Onewolf

Onewolf

One thing will guarentee that you don't get it right--Don't Try. OneWolf
Re: forney/seagoville [Re: Onewolf] #5595549 12/11/10 03:47 PM
J
JoSkeeter Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Welcome! I don't know of many places around forney and seagoville but mesquite is rite down from white rock and there are plenty o crappie there. Also if it ever rains I hear that kings creek out in Kaufman can be good also. There are some guys that know alot more about this area than myself maybe they will chime in.

Re: forney/seagoville [Re: JoSkeeter] #5595754 12/11/10 05:18 PM
M
marktx Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
Kings creek is normally good if they water gets high enough for the sandbass to run up. Kaufman city lake is a great lake to fish IF you can figure the lake out, took me years to find them and how to catch them, its a unusual lake to catch fish at since they are never where they should be lol. East fork that goes under 175 outside of crandall can be good when it has water flowing for catfish and summmer time for some big gar. You can also goggle the area to find other areas to fish as well and go from there. The pond by the seagoville fire ststion can be good for small channel cat when they release them. Mesquite city lake is good for carp in the summer and i believe they already released the trout this year in there as well and have been releasing a lot of catfish in there this year as well.
Thats just a few around the area but even thou i live in Seagoville i still fish the other lakes as well to catch fish. As in rowlette creek and also whiterock creek during this time of the year. Im getting ready to go out to one of my spots by me here in Seagoville that ive been fishing with noone around to see what the crappie are doing, and its aspot that ive NEVER been skunked at. Hopefully the bigger ones are biting today. Its going to be hard for people just to tell you there favcorite spots in the area since alot dont want to share those spots that they have been fishing at for a long time, but not many people on here that fish this area to much since most fish the bigger lakes most of the time.
Send me a PM and ill let you know some other areas in your area just let me know exactly where you you live as in town. i know this area quite well and can probably tell you places real close yo you where you wont have to drive very far to get to
mark

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide