Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: SaltWaterMarc13] #5468001 10/31/10 08:12 AM
M
Matt Wilson Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
I live right there at canal side lofts, do you think its ok if residents fish it?

Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: Lovfldx] #5469111 10/31/10 07:03 PM
B
big daddy double digits Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: Lovfldx
Did it ever occur to any of you that some of us might have actually asked permission, and gotten the ok, to fish some of the water out there?

I personally have talked to the hotel manager of one of the many hotels out there, and he gave me the ok to fish all the water fronting their property as much as i want,as long as i am keeping the place clean, and not disrupting any hotel activity.

I have asked security people, and received permission to fish water fronting what ever property fronted the water that they were responsible for.

I have talked to Irving police about other areas out there, and if they told me it was ok to fish it i fished it, if they said find another spot, i left without a beef.

I see nothing wrong with asking first, and if they say ok, proceeding.

Maybe SOME people on here jump to conclusions, interpreting only one side of the story?

As long as they tell me i can, i will, when they say i can't, I will stop or move on.

Rudy

yes, "you" may have permission, but does the owner know you are giving others permission without his consent?

then what happens when someone reads this and goes out there and gets a big tresspassing ticket? and say they have permission from the owner but the owner didn't ever give them permission, what happens then?

Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: big daddy double digits] #5469167 10/31/10 07:26 PM
K
KidKrappie Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
K
Originally Posted By: big daddy double digits

yes, "you" may have permission, but does the owner know you are giving others permission without his consent?

then what happens when someone reads this and goes out there and gets a big tresspassing ticket? and say they have permission from the owner but the owner didn't ever give them permission, what happens then?

How is Rudy giving other people permission??? He didn't say " I give you permission to fish LC." Come on man. If a person gets a big tresspassing ticket that is on them not on Rudy. Rudy didn't make them go there. You need to quit trying to make Rudy out as the bad guy when he is not. Maybe if you had ever been to LC or even met Rudy you would have a better idea of what is going on.

BTW, those are some nice cats Rudy! thumb

Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: KidKrappie] #5469235 10/31/10 07:49 PM
B
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
well it's on him because he is giving people the idea of going out there and tresspassing, when he has permission, and hes bragging about the fishing there so how many people do you think who read this who don't have good places to fish are going to go there and fish, and get run off ar ticketed?

because when something says no fishing it means no fishing unless you have permission from the owner, which rudy does but others don't and they read this and think it is ok.

Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: big daddy double digits] #5469288 10/31/10 08:07 PM
K
KidKrappie Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
K
It's not on him. When people read this and go out there, they know what is there and that they could get ran off or ticketed. He has the right to brag if he wants to. It is like private pond fishing. If you have permission to fish the pond and you post pics about the fish you caught in it that does not mean you are responsible if someone who doesn't have permission goes out there and gets in trouble.

Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: big daddy double digits] #5469998 11/01/10 12:28 AM
R
Richie Rich Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
R
BDDG what is it with you, its comes across as you are on this site for the wrong reason. I would hope anyone would realize that by Rudy's post doesn't give them permission. I've been on this site for many years,I've fished LC for many years as well, been asked to leave a few times, but also have sat and talked for hours with the employees from the same company that asked me to leave. I might not have the amount of post you have posted to be a extreme angler but what gives, whats your purpose on the post. I've read many post from you and wonder at times what your actually out to prove. Real simple read the post and move on, if you don't have something positive don't say anything at all its that easy. Lastly your point of stating he(Rudy) is bragging, guess you don't know Rudy, he doesn't have to brag, he is a good man that inspires others to fish and has helped in any way possible with whatever has been asked of him. Seems like your hating on someone that you don't know. Thats the purpose of this site to encourage, inspire,enlighten others with ones experiences of fishing. I joined this site for the purpose of learning from others, being able to find others that have the same passion i have in fishing and being able to express it on this forum. I'm really surprised others have not addressed your pessimistic views and opinions.

Last edited by Richie Rich; 11/01/10 01:55 AM.

Richie Rich
Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: Richie Rich] #5470863 11/01/10 03:29 AM
B
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
nothings wrong with me it's when someone inclines others who don't know it is illegal to go out and do something that is ok for them but not for others, i think we should say something in the title private property, and i might be a bit pissed because i thought i could go out there and not have to deal with anyone trying to run me off, and i might just be an upright guy who does the right thing,

even if it means pissing someone else off, but i honestly don't think we should post bs that other people cannot do without the owners permission, they should add a section for private waters,

that's all, and thats my opinion, i never meant for anyone to get frustated with what i say, i just voice "my opinion" which generally is blunt, and may come accross as rude or innapropriate but it's my opinion, this site is to voice your thoughts and brag, but when you give a location and know it is private property and know others are going to go out and possibly get in trouble thats when the line is crossed and someone in this case me says something.

Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: big daddy double digits] #5472346 11/01/10 06:17 PM
S
Steve Cermak Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
S
Big daddy DD is a kid. I saw him post that last time things got a little heated between him and some guys on the forum. Before anyone gets all crazy upset and starts getting into it with him just know that lol

Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: Steve Cermak] #5472835 11/01/10 07:59 PM
K
KidKrappie Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
K
Originally Posted By: Steve Cermak
Big daddy DD is a kid. I saw him post that last time things got a little heated between him and some guys on the forum. Before anyone gets all crazy upset and starts getting into it with him just know that lol

Well that explains it. He doesn't understand the situation then.

Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: big daddy double digits] #5473669 11/01/10 11:07 PM
D
dalejrfan8 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
D
but i honestly don't think we should post bs that other people cannot do without the owners permission, they should add a section for private waters,

Big Daddy if you think that I would suggest you not posting on the forum anymore cause every one of your post is BS just my opinion

Watch the toes you step on today...They may be attached to the azz you have to kiss tomorrow.

SLABmesilly JIGS: Often imitated; NEVER duplicated!!!

Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: dalejrfan8] #5473872 11/02/10 12:07 AM
B
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
yea well i may post things people don't believe but it actually happened and thats the problem with people they don't know what they don't see or can't explain, and what threads are youy speaking of that are bs?

yea i may say something that pisses someone off but i'm blunt with what i say, i don't use words to make it sound all pretty and good that makes you happy i just voice my opinion, which is mine to voice until a mod says something which so far i've been told nothing.

and bs is when someone does something that is illegal for many but not for them, and giving directions to the place knowing the other people can and may very well get into trouble...and you ever stop to think i might have an attitude problem and fishing is my only way to relieve stress, and when someone says something to criticize my fishing or what i've caught i might get frustrated that they don't believe me and this [censored] starts getting heated.

Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: big daddy double digits] #5474047 11/02/10 12:55 AM
B
Bass fro chop Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
as wash would say. thats the way fishin go

I don't always catch fish, but when I do, I prefer Dos Hybrids

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff10/horns999/merainbows2.jpg
Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: big daddy double digits] #5474114 11/02/10 01:10 AM
D
dalejrfan8 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
D
Originally Posted By: big daddy double digits
yea well i may post things people don't believe but it actually happened and thats the problem with people they don't know what they don't see or can't explain, and what threads are youy speaking of that are bs?

yea i may say something that pisses someone off but i'm blunt with what i say, i don't use words to make it sound all pretty and good that makes you happy i just voice my opinion, which is mine to voice until a mod says something which so far i've been told nothing.

and bs is when someone does something that is illegal for many but not for them, and giving directions to the place knowing the other people can and may very well get into trouble...and you ever stop to think i might have an attitude problem and fishing is my only way to relieve stress, and when someone says something to criticize my fishing or what i've caught i might get frustrated that they don't believe me and this [censored] starts getting heated.

If you have a anger problem maybe you should see a doctor or buy a punching bag. You may get mad one day and harm yourself over a post or something.

Watch the toes you step on today...They may be attached to the azz you have to kiss tomorrow.

SLABmesilly JIGS: Often imitated; NEVER duplicated!!!

Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: dalejrfan8] #5474158 11/02/10 01:20 AM
B
BuddyLee147 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
B
IBTL.

Re: Deep Nighting at LC [Re: BuddyLee147] #5474365 11/02/10 01:55 AM
W
whiterockjesse Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity