Forums59
Topics1,039,332
Posts13,963,027
Members144,199
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Who has the new vented jersey from Animal Paintball?? [Re: GoArmy] #3879523 08/31/09 01:36 AM
A
AYB Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
A
Hey GoArmy(evv59) I'm not pointing this at you. I am glad that you support the US. Thanks for what you are doing.

Re: Who has the new vented jersey from Animal Paintball?? [Re: AYB] #3879630 08/31/09 02:08 AM
GoArmy Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
And how many of these little men have you seen running around lookin for the ones that have a logo on there sleeve just so they can " HEY JOE GUESS WHAT WE HAVE A GUY HERE AT THE LAKE THAT WE AREN'T PAYING SPONSOR MONEY AND THEY ARE ADVERTISING FOR FREE! WHOOHOO CUT SOME FUNDS FOR THE GUY WE DO PAY! OK I'M LOOKING FOR MORE FREE ADVERTISERS"!
You spend money everyday for things that you are not getting money for and your advertising for free. Take a good look and you'll see what I mean.
I admit those that have gotten sponsored have gone to great lengths to get these companies to help them make it easier for them to fish in this competitive sport. And have spent many a day getting better at it so they can prove to their sponsors that they will be noticed more so that product is shown more. Advertising! But that doesn't mean they earned it more than the average fisherman it just means that they are out in the fore front and can be seen more. So the product sells more. Advertising! But here is a little food for thought. They get sponsored, they get free product or reduced product on lures, trolling motors, electronics, boats. Whatever. But the average joes don't. We pay full price on everything. And as long as we pay full price these companies can make a profit. When they make a profit they can use more monies for sponsoring. No profit and the fund for sponsoring is cut. So as long as us average joes do what we do we are helping. So I think I earned the right to advertise what product I like.

Proud Father, Sons Served their country [Linked Image][Linked Image] [Linked Image]RHBC
Re: Who has the new vented jersey from Animal Paintball?? [Re: AYB] #3879647 08/31/09 02:12 AM
GoArmy Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: AYB
Hey GoArmy(evv59) I'm not pointing this at you. I am glad that you support the US. Thanks for what you are doing.

It's cool it's just the whole thought that goes behind this. And guys that just want a shirt. Thats it just a shirt. Without the BS people believe thats behind it.

Proud Father, Sons Served their country [Linked Image][Linked Image] [Linked Image]RHBC
Re: Who has the new vented jersey from Animal Paintball?? [Re: GoArmy] #3879852 08/31/09 03:13 AM
B
Bit Man Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
Dont worry GoArmy he is directing it at me for some reason. Heck I dont even know the guy but I guess he knows me. Im guessing he knows the deals I have with my sponsors too. Heck if we only fished to break even then I guess 90 percent of us should quit fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said originally, I have an agreement that doesnt pay for the jersey but it pays for other things I would prefer the help with, like entry fees, baits, practice day clothing and terminal tackle. I am trying to get better and having some sponsors to help me achieve my golas is something I need to offset some of the costs. If I can help them with advertising its the least of my concerns. Also I have a hard time asking one sponsor to pay for a jersey that I will have other sponsors on, therefore I asked them all to let me design my own jersey and I foot the bill. I didnt know I would get poked fun of on the boards about a jersey but the amount of bashing on this board never ceases to amaze me.

Back to my original point of this post. Share your jersey pics and thoughts on Animal and Gemini. I am 95% sure I will go with Animal due to the diff in price and the jerseys seem to be high quality to me but I have heard some negatives. Im hoping mine will not be as busy as some folks who have way more sponsors so it will come out nice and clean and be pretty easy for them to do the art work too.

Thanks all and sorry to vent but I had to. I can usually keep quiet but not this time. I apologize mods if I overstepped but I did not use profanity or say anything abusive, I just stated my position!

Last edited by Bit Man; 08/31/09 03:14 AM.

Geaux Tigers!
Re: Who has the new vented jersey from Animal Paintball?? [Re: Bit Man] #3883156 09/01/09 01:53 AM
P
Pizza Man Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
P
I've used Gemini in the past with poor results and switched to Animal Paintball/Mondo....working on an order now and great folks to work with. Think they had some issues in their angler infancy but they are awesome to work with and deliver an awesome product. No experience with the shirt you are referencing but if it's from them I think you are headed in the right direction. Their site has great pics of their work if you click on fishing jerseys.

As far as sponsorship.....it's all relative. A lot of guys do it for free for what they have a passion for or things they believe in. Great. Some guys do it to pay the bills. Fine. Some guys do it because they can......for instance, Sktr22 on here has Paydirt Jigs on his signature and I gave him $30.00 worth of baits for free on Saturday. Big deal. Chillio my brethren.

DKees
Paydirt Custom Jigs
Basscat Boats
Re: Who has the new vented jersey from Animal Paintball?? [Re: Pizza Man] #3884149 09/01/09 01:10 PM
B
Bit Man Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
Yes sir Pizza man, I am glad to hear positive about Mondo, he has been nothing but great to work with thus far. Im excited to see my creation when its done smile Heck its down right fun working on these things.

Geaux Tigers!
Re: Who has the new vented jersey from Animal Paintball?? [Re: Bit Man] #3887261 09/02/09 02:32 AM
G
Grant2 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
G
Bit Man don't worry about the small stuff some are just haters b/c they can't have there cake and eat it to. Can' wait to see it glad things are working out with Mondo good guy I still can not find that shirt sorry Bro...

Re: Who has the new vented jersey from Animal Paintball?? [Re: Grant2] #3887450 09/02/09 03:14 AM
B
Bit Man Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
No prob Gman! Just email me the logos or get Jamie to so I can get the ball rolling. Thanks man
Danny

Geaux Tigers!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide