Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: fivebites] #15039270 04/07/24 03:44 PM
B
BassFever Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
B
Originally Posted by fivebites
Kamper, maybe you should look back at the perfect storm that hit when Old crappy false hair dude took over. Plan B, pretty much no spending limit, a fresh, smart coach just out of college football, who pulled off the greatest trade of all time. Plan B ended, salary cap came in, dumbarse fired Jimmy...and that's what the last 28 years have looked like. Money and ego are what he's about. He only wants to win if HE gets all the accolades. That ain't happening. I've had it. Grew up in Dallas and been a Pokes fan my whole life. I told my wife at the end of the last game, I won't watch another second of Cowboys football until A: They get in the NFC Championship game, or B: The Jones/Clampett clan are out! I don't see either happening in what time I may have left of this life so...let's go fishing!!

BYE, don't let the saloon door hit ya.

Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: fivebites] #15039271 04/07/24 03:44 PM
Happykamper Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Kamper, maybe you should look back at the perfect storm that hit when Old crappy false hair dude took over. Plan B, pretty much no spending limit, a fresh, smart coach just out of college football, who pulled off the greatest trade of all time. Plan B ended, salary cap came in, dumbarse fired Jimmy...and that's what the last 28 years have looked like. Money and ego are what he's about. He only wants to win if HE gets all the accolades. That ain't happening. I've had it. Grew up in Dallas and been a Pokes fan my whole life. I told my wife at the end of the last game, I won't watch another second of Cowboys football until A: They get in the NFC Championship game, or B: The Jones/Clampett clan are out! I don't see either happening in what time I may have left of this life so...let's go fishing!!

Looks like you going to be doing a lot of fishing, tight lines ! thumb

[Linked Image]
Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: reeltexan] #15039275 04/07/24 03:48 PM
Y
YEE_YEE Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Y
NFL is nothing but entertainment and Cowboys are great at it. Heck even the TFF threads on the Cowboys are entertaining. Go Cowboys

Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: reeltexan] #15039282 04/07/24 03:55 PM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
Jerry’s priority is having legitimate and illegitimate fun.
His behavior and actions as a GM at the office and after hours have been a disgrace.

[Linked Image]
Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: Happykamper] #15039284 04/07/24 03:58 PM
fivebites Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
BYE, don't let the saloon door hit ya.[/quote]

THAT is not a problem padnah!

Looks like you going to be doing a lot of fishing, tight lines ! thumb[/quote]

LOL..indeed! (by the way...I HOPE i'm wrong on all this, but it is what it is and I'm out until A or B plays out!!)

2019 Chevy Tahoe
2018 Basscat Eyra 250 Proxs
PB Wife of 32 years!
PB Largemouth 9.56 Ray Roberts
Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: reeltexan] #15039285 04/07/24 03:58 PM
RCarter Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
Jerry could screw up a wet dream.....

WORK HARD.....FISH HARDER!

GOD is Great...BEER is Good...and PEOPLE are CrAZy
billy currington
Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: YEE_YEE] #15039286 04/07/24 03:59 PM
reeltexan Online Happy OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by YEE_YEE
NFL is nothing but entertainment and Cowboys are great at it. Heck even the TFF threads on the Cowboys are entertaining. Go Cowboys

Correct. No one should take that stuff too seriously.

"..The pleasantist angling is to see the fish
Cut with her golden oars the silver stream,
And greedily devour the treacherous bait.
Bill Shakespeare

[Linked Image]
Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: patriot07] #15039302 04/07/24 04:35 PM
C
CrazyCrappieGuy Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
C
Originally Posted by patriot07
If we can get early picks for Dak, we should take them.

I would have no issue with that. And if it happens, you can trust it will have Will McClay's fingerprints on it. To me this is very "un-Jerry", he is not the rebuild type...Jerry makes more money short term keeping Dak.

They need to have a good crop of 3 QBs, keep them churning till we find "the guy", and don't waste top picks on QBs, most good/value ones are found in later rounds..

Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: fivebites] #15039307 04/07/24 04:42 PM
B
BassFever Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
B

Also, if you're done with the Cowboys then why even read/post anything about them? If you're done then move on and don't look back. I can fish AND watch the Cowboys, it's a GREAT World out there boys.

Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: BassFever] #15039312 04/07/24 04:53 PM
C
CrazyCrappieGuy Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
C
Originally Posted by BassFever

Also, if you're done with the Cowboys then why even read/post anything about them? If you're done then move on and don't look back. I can fish AND watch the Cowboys, it's a GREAT World out there boys.

Ha ha, I thought he was nailing it till he got to the "that aint happening" then he went off into the ditch. roflmao

Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: reeltexan] #15039318 04/07/24 04:55 PM
C
Coach Hark Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
C
Is Dak a SB winning QB? But he’s better than these dudes that’s been a starting QB since the last SB win

TROY AIKMAN

Randall Cunningham
Jason Garrett
Anthony Wright
Quincy Carter
Ryan Leaf
Clint Stoerner
Chad Hutchinson
Vinny Testaverde
Drew Henson
Drew Bledsoe
Brad Johnson
Tony Romo
Jon Kitna
Stephen McGee
Kyle Orton
Brandon Weeden
Matt Cassell
Kellen Moore

DAK PRESCOTT

Some of you supposed Cowboy fans forget how bad the QB has been since Troy, so I’ll take Dak over any QB since Troy Aikman. Anyone with any football sense would do the same patriot‼️

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: BassFever] #15039321 04/07/24 04:56 PM
RCarter Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by BassFever

No.....IT'S JERRY'S WORLD out there..... flehan

WORK HARD.....FISH HARDER!

GOD is Great...BEER is Good...and PEOPLE are CrAZy
billy currington
Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #15039322 04/07/24 04:56 PM
Y
YEE_YEE Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Y
Originally Posted by CrazyCrappieGuy
Originally Posted by patriot07
If we can get early picks for Dak, we should take them.

I would have no issue with that. And if it happens, you can trust it will have Will McClay's fingerprints on it. To me this is very "un-Jerry", he is not the rebuild type...Jerry makes more money short term keeping Dak.

They need to have a good crop of 3 QBs, keep them churning till we find "the guy", and don't waste top picks on QBs, most good/value ones are found in later rounds..

Got to got remember the curse of Jimmy has been lifted as Jimmy Johnson resides on the Cowboys advisory board .
The Dallas football Cowboys have made the turn and I'm glad I've stuck with the Cowboys through thick and thin will enjoy these wins. GO COWBOYS

Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: reeltexan] #15039323 04/07/24 04:58 PM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
Dak would be in the HOF with Jimmy Johnson running things, Troy’s Oline, and Emmitt.

[Linked Image]
Re: Dak Trade Rumor [Re: reeltexan] #15039326 04/07/24 05:01 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Trade him if compensation is decent.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide