Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: SoCal Tom] #14987408 02/13/24 12:33 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Wow, I don’t see that being an “one upper”, just a young man who caught a hellacious bag and wanted to share. More proof that these young scopers will dominate the tournaments.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: grout-scout] #14987454 02/13/24 01:38 PM
I
IKELEVI Online Content
Angler
Online Content
Angler
I
Originally Posted by grout-scout
Wow, I don’t see that being an “one upper”, just a young man who caught a hellacious bag and wanted to share. More proof that these young scopers will dominate the tournaments.

Funny I brought that up a few weeks ago and all I got was “ It AiNt abOut LiVEsCope! If yOUre goOd, yoUre JusT good!” 😂😂😂😂

17 LEGEND V20
17 MERCURY 250 Optimax ProXs
22 Ram 2500 4x4 6.7 Cummins
Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: grout-scout] #14987680 02/13/24 04:17 PM
N
nfhbass Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N

Why not start a new thread and have ALL the attention? it could have read “Massive Lake Palestine Bag - 39 Pounds”

It’s not too late

Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: SkeeterRonnie] #14987682 02/13/24 04:18 PM
N
nfhbass Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N
Originally Posted by SkeeterRonnie
Awesome fish all around! Really emphasizes how bad I suck at fishing!! Fished 5 days in a row and a 5.62 out of Cades was my biggest roflmao
Hopefully, nhf-[censored] won’t chastise me for posting my fishes weight. Must be miserable being a f’in yankee that voted for Biden!

Congrats on your 5 pounder, nice job 👍

Nice jab, your ignorance just came through loud and clear.

Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: Douglas J] #14987688 02/13/24 04:24 PM
N
nfhbass Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N
Originally Posted by Douglas J
Originally Posted by nfhbass
Originally Posted by bsouth401
[quote=JCBfromTHF][quote=SoCal Tom]During our RHBC Tournament on Lake Palestine yesterday, Tim Clark caught an 11.32 for big bass. Here he is with partner Jeremy McLeroy. Awesome fish!
[Linked Image]

Really nice fish!! Even better that it was in a tournament!

Sad this thread got hijacked by a "one upper".

It wasn’t meant to be a one upper. The OP fish is 11.32 and is bigger than a 11.16. Sorry if it came off that way. Also, to anyone else that may be concerned, Pake called me after he caught the first one and he mentioned that he had it in the livewell and we talked about keeping them. After he told me that that had a private tourney going on he decided (right or wrong) to keep them. Throw all the shad you want. Apologies for the hijacked thread. Good grief!

Let’s be real Brian, it was a one upper. Son Pake should have said he fished a tournament and that was his bag, if that’s what it was, on his own thread. Now it looks like he’s caught up in trying to defend why he has all of those fish when his tournament was cancelled. If he wants a fish fry with DD bass, cool, just say that, ya know?

Congrats again to socal Tom, beautiful fish and photo

I bet you would not speak to Brian like that in person or talk sh__ about his son, who is one of the finest young anglers you'll ever meet.

Go climb back under that scummy yankee rock your birth unit hatched you under.

I would definitely question why 5 fish are being kept for a photo shoot, but hey, it was for a “tournament” now, dad came around to include that part. Congrats Pake, hope you were able to win your tournament.

Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: SoCal Tom] #14987699 02/13/24 04:32 PM
N
nfhbass Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N
Maybe Tim Clark and RHBC can have all the rest of the attention on this thread, it’s a great catch, congrats again

Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: SoCal Tom] #14987757 02/13/24 05:16 PM
S
Slewfoot Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S
Nice fish!!! thumb

Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: SoCal Tom] #14987874 02/13/24 06:55 PM
TexasPescado Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Congrats Tim & Jeremy! Y'all set the bar high right off the bat for big bass of the year! Congrats Pake and Hayden... what a sack! That's a day many will only dream about!

Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: nfhbass] #14988296 02/14/24 02:56 AM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B

Why not start a new thread and have ALL the attention? it could have read “Massive Lake Palestine Bag - 39 Pounds”

It’s not too late

Hey minesoooooota
Multiple double digit bass (greater than than your state record) ain’t uncommon on Palestine

What’s your point?

Sitting in shorts smoking a cigar and drinking Blantons right now on the porch in se Louisiana

Wanna see a pic of an 11+ from pk?

A 12+ from Camelot bell?

Cabin fever got the best of ya? [Linked Image]

Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
5:5
Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: SoCal Tom] #14988298 02/14/24 02:57 AM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Btw nice catch OP and nice catch Pake!

Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
5:5
Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: Douglas J] #14988340 02/14/24 03:25 AM
Ken A. Online Content
Groovy
Online Content
Groovy
Originally Posted by Douglas J
Originally Posted by bsouth401
[quote=JCBfromTHF][quote=SoCal Tom]During our RHBC Tournament on Lake Palestine yesterday, Tim Clark caught an 11.32 for big bass. Here he is with partner Jeremy McLeroy. Awesome fish!
[Linked Image]

Really nice fish!! Even better that it was in a tournament!

Sad this thread got hijacked by a "one upper".

It wasn’t meant to be a one upper. The OP fish is 11.32 and is bigger than a 11.16. Sorry if it came off that way. Also, to anyone else that may be concerned, Pake called me after he caught the first one and he mentioned that he had it in the livewell and we talked about keeping them. After he told me that that had a private tourney going on he decided (right or wrong) to keep them. Throw all the shad you want. Apologies for the hijacked thread. Good grief!

Let’s be real Brian, it was a one upper. Son Pake should have said he fished a tournament and that was his bag, if that’s what it was, on his own thread. Now it looks like he’s caught up in trying to defend why he has all of those fish when his tournament was cancelled. If he wants a fish fry with DD bass, cool, just say that, ya know?

Congrats again to socal Tom, beautiful fish and photo

I bet you would not speak to Brian like that in person or talk sh__ about his son, who is one of the finest young anglers you'll ever meet.

Go climb back under that scummy yankee rock your birth unit hatched you under.

I'll guarantee he would not talk to Brian like that to his face. Brian and his family are salt of the earth. I know them well.

Why is it that about once a year we get some obnoxious person from up north that comes on here stirring the pot. Last year it was Jeff from Iowa this year its this joker.

Congrats to Tim Clark and Pake & Hayden!!

Last edited by Ken A.; 02/14/24 03:26 AM.

Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: SoCal Tom] #14988382 02/14/24 04:10 AM
D
Darin S. Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
I follow Pake on fb. He’s one of the good ones . thumb

Originally Posted by Westside.
I hate everything
Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: Ken A.] #14988689 02/14/24 05:00 PM
N
nfhbass Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N
[/quote]

I'll guarantee he would not talk to Brian like that to his face. Brian and his family are salt of the earth. I know them well.

Why is it that about once a year we get some obnoxious person from up north that comes on here stirring the pot. Last year it was Jeff from Iowa this year its this joker.

[/quote]

Ken,

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Can I ask a few questions and respond?

Do you think if a random not well known poster from this forum did exactly what Pake and Brian did on this thread it would be well received?

You wouldn’t know if random not well known poster is “salt of the earth”, but merely a stranger with another stranger holding up a 5 fish limit that they caught fun fishing and for whatever reason wanted to show TFF on a thread created by socaltom to congratulate Tim.

Then let’s say dad of stranger chimes in to say “these boys know how to take care of fish” and “oh, by the way, my son didnt mention he was fishing a tournament”….his son in his post said he was fun fishing because his tournament was cancelled.

Do you really truly believe everyone would have treated the random not well known posters the same? Shouldn’t they be?

I have several friends who are very talented fishing guides, I don’t know a single one that advocates for keeping a 40 pound bag in a livewell for photos, some don’t tournament fish because they’ve seen a lot of dead fish. All of them are very quick to put the single fish in an already filled livewell and then quickly take a photo and release. Maybe a total of 30 seconds the fish is out of the water. Those are special fish, and most guides I know are the ones protecting the resource the most. It’s, their livelihood. They’re the teachers/leaders of the best way to handle trophy fish.

Did you notice all the “kindly written” inquiries as to why they took a 5 fish photo went completely ignored?

Did you notice how much defense and justification there was after I said something like “a lot of livewell time for a glory shot”?

I’m embarrassed by the photos of multiple fish I kept years ago, I’ve learned and moved on.

You and many others on here are operating under a lot of assumptions. I live in central MN, I’m not from central MN.
I didn’t vote for Biden. I didn’t start the George Floyd protests. I don’t have BLM propaganda littering my yard. I’m not from El Paso.

Im from East Texas. What difference does it make? There are people on here living hours away from lakes they consider “local” to them. Have you put everyone else through this screening process? Or is it as simple as saying I’m from “x”,TX which makes everything ok? Take a peek, lots of “outsiders” in TX, especially DFW.

If you think I’m the only one stirring a pot, look a little closer, your fellow “Texans” appear to do much the same.

I’ll let you know next time I’m in TX, maybe we can go fish Pinkston together, bring Brian along. Interested? PM if you’d prefer.

thumb cheers

Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: nfhbass] #14988693 02/14/24 05:05 PM
J
J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J

[/quote]

Ken,

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Can I ask a few questions and respond?

Do you think if a random not well known poster from this forum did exactly what Pake and Brian did on this thread it would be well received?

You wouldn’t know if random not well known poster is “salt of the earth”, but merely a stranger with another stranger holding up a 5 fish limit that they caught fun fishing and for whatever reason wanted to show TFF on a thread created by socaltom to congratulate Tim.

Then let’s say dad of stranger chimes in to say “these boys know how to take care of fish” and “oh, by the way, my son didnt mention he was fishing a tournament”….his son in his post said he was fun fishing because his tournament was cancelled.

Do you really truly believe everyone would have treated the random not well known posters the same? Shouldn’t they be?

I have several friends who are very talented fishing guides, I don’t know a single one that advocates for keeping a 40 pound bag in a livewell for photos, some don’t tournament fish because they’ve seen a lot of dead fish. All of them are very quick to put the single fish in an already filled livewell and then quickly take a photo and release. Maybe a total of 30 seconds the fish is out of the water. Those are special fish, and most guides I know are the ones protecting the resource the most. It’s, their livelihood. They’re the teachers/leaders of the best way to handle trophy fish.

Did you notice all the “kindly written” inquiries as to why they took a 5 fish photo went completely ignored?

Did you notice how much defense and justification there was after I said something like “a lot of livewell time for a glory shot”?

I’m embarrassed by the photos of multiple fish I kept years ago, I’ve learned and moved on.

You and many others on here are operating under a lot of assumptions. I live in central MN, I’m not from central MN.
I didn’t vote for Biden. I didn’t start the George Floyd protests. I don’t have BLM propaganda littering my yard. I’m not from El Paso.

Im from East Texas. What difference does it make? There are people on here living hours away from lakes they consider “local” to them. Have you put everyone else through this screening process? Or is it as simple as saying I’m from “x”,TX which makes everything ok? Take a peek, lots of “outsiders” in TX, especially DFW.

If you think I’m the only one stirring a pot, look a little closer, your fellow “Texans” appear to do much the same.

I’ll let you know next time I’m in TX, maybe we can go fish Pinkston together, bring Brian along. Interested?

thumb cheers[/quote]

I mean, you're not wrong. If you are a part of the "in crowd" on here you get treated much differently than the ones who speak their minds and don't conform. Some of the stuff you post is meh, this one however is spot on.

Last edited by J.H.S.; 02/14/24 05:05 PM.

Live Daringly, Boldy, and Fearlessly....Embrace the Challenge So That You May Feel the Exhiliration of Victory.

Re: 11.32 from Lake Palestine! [Re: SoCal Tom] #14988705 02/14/24 05:17 PM
F
fishnfireman Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
duel

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide