Forums59
Topics1,039,736
Posts13,969,628
Members144,217
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: grandbassslayer] #14834656 09/11/23 12:59 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
It's perfectly normal and natural. Not the woman or kid's fault there are leg humpers out there with no self control.

Why do we use the restroom behind closed doors- it’s definitely normal and natural.

I heard there’s nothing normal or natural about a Roachie White bathroom visit.

Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: Rescue Fire] #14834713 09/11/23 01:26 PM
R
RussellWayne Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
Originally Posted by Rescue Fire
Stop me if you've heard this one.

You know how you can tell Donlly Parton's kids apart from the other kids?

Stretchmarks on thier lips?

Life journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved state.
But rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy carp what a ride!"
Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: grandbassslayer] #14834947 09/11/23 04:50 PM
Mark C Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
It's perfectly normal and natural. Not the woman or kid's fault there are leg humpers out there with no self control.

Why do we use the restroom behind closed doors- it’s definitely normal and natural. I’m not flipping out at a breastfeeding mom in public but she is the female version of a guy walking around with an AR-15— just because they can….

Would it be better if passengers went #1 or #2 whilst in their airplane seats vs. using the restroom? It's natural after all. SMDH.

Originally Posted by TexasBlonde
You are not a good or nice person.

Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: Mark C] #14834988 09/11/23 05:42 PM
G
grandbassslayer Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Mark C

Why do we use the restroom behind closed doors- it’s definitely normal and natural. I’m not flipping out at a breastfeeding mom in public but she is the female version of a guy walking around with an AR-15— just because they can….

Would it be better if passengers went #1 or #2 whilst in their airplane seats vs. using the restroom? It's natural after all. SMDH.

Evidently this went over your shaky head..😆 I don’t want you to take a dump in the seat or flop your tit out in the seat.

Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: RATZ] #14835016 09/11/23 06:19 PM
R
reelswift Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
Originally Posted by RATZ
I'd have to have gotten me some too

roflmao

Team LVS34
Captain WNB
Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: grandbassslayer] #14835613 09/12/23 11:30 AM
1ShotNoKills Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
Originally Posted by Sawhorse
Originally Posted by 1ShotNoKills
My wife has been breast feeding for 12 years now

Anywhere and everywhere

Pics?

It would have to be a sideways landscape pic. I bet they sag the ground till she flips em up over her shoulders. roflmao

Bean bags pinned to the shoulders…

She’s a small A. I wish they were tube socks with a tennis ball in the bottom.

Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: 1ShotNoKills] #14835686 09/12/23 12:35 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 1ShotNoKills

She’s a small A. I wish they were tube socks with a tennis ball in the bottom.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #14835862 09/12/23 02:58 PM
W
wytex Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
W
No way in heck I would have taken my son into a bathroom to breast feed him, just gross !!
Some of you really need to grow up a bit, lol.
Complaining about seeing a boob in public, you all take the cake.

Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: wytex] #14835910 09/12/23 03:27 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by wytex
No way in heck I would have taken my son into a bathroom to breast feed him, just gross !!

roflmao
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: wytex] #14835922 09/12/23 03:34 PM
G
grandbassslayer Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G

Would you use the bathroom in a bathroom or is it too gross? I don’t have a problem with public breastfeeding it they do make a towel you can cover up a bit with while you’re doing it.

Last edited by grandbassslayer; 09/12/23 03:35 PM.
Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: wytex] #14835929 09/12/23 03:38 PM
Dan90210 ☮ Online Embarrased OP
Jr Deputy Dan
OP Online Embarrased
Jr Deputy Dan

Well lets be clear on this. Do not paint us with the same brush. Very few had an issue with this.

There were only three guys who had beef with the breast were Jonahs View, Grandbasslayer and Mark C.

There were nine guys who wanted to get in on the action in various ways. Adding the milk to coffee, checking if its chocolate, asking for leftovers and so forth. These guys have no issues... At least not with the bare breast feeding Charlie in the public on a plane. Those guys were Chris B, Sawhorse, StumpJumper, Hop, Ray Bob, tmd111, Kicker, Outfishya, Txbasssniper, Ratz and not a guide. These are the majority.

Coff and DandanZ71 are two guys who said its fine if they mask the breast...they dont want to see that nipple. Its forbade to show it. Its the dark arts if you see that nip.

One the other end of the spectrum we have Wylie Jeff. This man watches his daughter do it. He has no issue with it. Mr. 1Shot watches his wife do it all the time, for more than a decade... And as far as ole RJ? Well that man he wants to see the pictures of Mrs. 1 Shot! Some friend he is.

Lconn watches coons do it.. make of that what you will.

Mudshark, myself and Bob Davis are all in the camp of its just fine, as long as the lady is hot. Otherwise, get that out of the public.

And then finally, life of the party and the only INCORRECT opinion here belongs to Reel Texan, who thinks we should all "grow up".

Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #14835936 09/12/23 03:42 PM
G
grandbassslayer Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Lol excellent play by play analysis

Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #14835988 09/12/23 04:19 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮

Well lets be clear on this. Do not paint us with the same brush. Very few had an issue with this.

There were only three guys who had beef with the breast were Jonahs View, Grandbasslayer and Mark C.

There were nine guys who wanted to get in on the action in various ways. Adding the milk to coffee, checking if its chocolate, asking for leftovers and so forth. These guys have no issues... At least not with the bare breast feeding Charlie in the public on a plane. Those guys were Chris B, Sawhorse, StumpJumper, Hop, Ray Bob, tmd111, Kicker, Outfishya, Txbasssniper, Ratz and not a guide. These are the majority.

Coff and DandanZ71 are two guys who said its fine if they mask the breast...they dont want to see that nipple. Its forbade to show it. Its the dark arts if you see that nip.

One the other end of the spectrum we have Wylie Jeff. This man watches his daughter do it. He has no issue with it. Mr. 1Shot watches his wife do it all the time, for more than a decade... And as far as ole RJ? Well that man he wants to see the pictures of Mrs. 1 Shot! Some friend he is.

Mudshark, myself and Bob Davis are all in the camp of its just fine, as long as the lady is hot. Otherwise, get that out of the public.

And then finally, life of the party and the only INCORRECT opinion here belongs to Reel Texan, who thinks we should all "grow up".

roflmao I miss your weekly wrap-ups Dan.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #14835993 09/12/23 04:23 PM
J
Jonah's View Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J

One the other end of the spectrum we have Wylie Jeff. This man watches his daughter do it. He has no issue with it. Mr. 1Shot watches his wife do it all the time, for more than a decade... And as far as that, ole RJ? Well he wants to see the pictures of Mrs. 1 Shot! Some friend he is.

To be clear; I fully support bewb’s, it’s not the bewb being exposed that is the issue, it’s the act, the body function being performed with said unit that is not socially acceptable in the American culture that I was raised in, NO public secretions from body parts normally covered by clothing, IMHO this rule should not be broken…where does it end ?… next we’ll have Pee-Wee Herman imitator's sitting next to us on the plane or in the restaurant going to town…”it’s just a normal thing Heh’heh…”

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Maranatha !
Re: Where we at on breast feeding... [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #14836010 09/12/23 04:31 PM
tmd11111 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

Short version
3 are ghey
9 are pervs
2 are afraid their wife might see them catching a peek

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide