Forums59
Topics1,039,328
Posts13,962,903
Members144,199
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #14628748 02/13/23 06:17 AM
R
Razorback Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Rigged? Hilarious. Or, more accurately, pathetic. The Chiefs scored on every possession in the second half, and would have scored TDs on all four if McKinnon hadn't slid down short of the goal line, but the game was rigged because the official called a holding penalty on a play that the defender admitted was a hold.

Yeah, right.

Last edited by Razorback; 02/13/23 06:18 AM.
Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: Razorback] #14628751 02/13/23 06:34 AM
M
Mulejockey1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
Originally Posted by Razorback
Rigged? Hilarious. Or, more accurately, pathetic. The Chiefs scored on every possession in the second half, and would have scored TDs on all four if McKinnon hadn't slid down short of the goal line, but the game was rigged because the official called a holding penalty on a play that the defender admitted was a hold.

Yeah, right.

Yeah it is right. That rigged call decided the game. You would fare better over on that canadia site agreeing with those dumbasses than you will arguing with someone that will pwn you here. Everyone can see the “hold” on twitter. Please let them call it a hold so they can show themselves yes.

Game was tied before that call that gave chefs the game. Go back and look at my prediction, eagles had to bury them or else chefs would win brady style. Exactly what happened. Eagles should have buried them but it was a tied game until refs stepped in. NO ONE that has ever watched football even at peewee level would call that a hold or any type of interference. PERIOD.

You don’t have to call it rigged. If you know anything about football you can just say the ref won it for mahomes. After all he was injured in first half and then walked tunnel without a limp, ran a 4.3 agile 20. But he grimaced, don’t be a joke kid.

I prefer peace.But if trouble must come let it come in my time. So that my children may live in peace

Paine
Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #14628753 02/13/23 06:55 AM
R
Rescue Fire Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
I was going to win the big pot with KC 2 - E 5. Then the mfer decides to go down at the one and run the time out instead of taking the TD. That hurt to watch as they ran the last 1:26 out instead of taking the easy TD

Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: Mulejockey1] #14628762 02/13/23 08:59 AM
B
BassFever Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
B
Originally Posted by Mulejockey1

Yeah, right.

Yeah it is right. That rigged call decided the game. You would fare better over on that canadia site agreeing with those dumbasses than you will arguing with someone that will pwn you here. Everyone can see the “hold” on twitter. Please let them call it a hold so they can show themselves yes.

Game was tied before that call that gave chefs the game. Go back and look at my prediction, eagles had to bury them or else chefs would win brady style. Exactly what happened. Eagles should have buried them but it was a tied game until refs stepped in. NO ONE that has ever watched football even at peewee level would call that a hold or any type of interference. PERIOD.

You don’t have to call it rigged. If you know anything about football you can just say the ref won it for mahomes. After all he was injured in first half and then walked tunnel without a limp, ran a 4.3 agile 20. But he grimaced, don’t be a joke kid.

A win by 1 point is as sweet as by 100 points.

Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #14628819 02/13/23 12:42 PM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
[Linked Image]

Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
5:5
Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: Mulejockey1] #14628873 02/13/23 01:36 PM
R
Razorback Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R

Yeah, right.

There is nothing more pathetic than someone who is clueless but thinks he has it all figured out. You're nothing more than a sore loser.

And "pwn"? What are you, 12? Bring it.

Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: bigfishtx] #14628899 02/13/23 01:54 PM
D
Dan21XRS Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
And the only one who whined was Mahomes, who didn't see it... JuJu didn't even throw his arms up. Mahomes knew he overthrew the receiver and as usual pitched a fit because he's Patrick Mahomes, the best QB in the game. How could he overthrow the ball if JuJu wasn't held???... Dan

"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz
Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: Mulejockey1] #14628907 02/13/23 01:59 PM
Dan90210 ☮ Online Embarrased OP
Jr Deputy Dan
OP Online Embarrased
Jr Deputy Dan

Yeah, right.

Cry Eagles Cry!

I love it.

Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: Mulejockey1] #14628921 02/13/23 02:09 PM
G
grandbassslayer Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G

Yeah, right.

I guess you didn’t watch the whole game- Chiefs got robbed on plenty of big game changing calls

Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: Dan21XRS] #14629062 02/13/23 03:28 PM
R
Razorback Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by Dan21XRS
And the only one who whined was Mahomes, who didn't see it... JuJu didn't even throw his arms up. Mahomes knew he overthrew the receiver and as usual pitched a fit because he's Patrick Mahomes, the best QB in the game. How could he overthrow the ball if JuJu wasn't held???... Dan

Mahomes is so good that he forced the Eagles DB who grabbed JuJu to agree that it was a hold.

But wait, we have only heard from the player who committed the foul. Now we need the Twitter experts, the TFF savants who predicted the Chiefs would win "Brady style", and the brainiacs who will "pwn" you if you don't agree the NFL is rigged to weigh in. The NFL is so rigged that they didn't allow Eagles defenders to step in front of any of Mahomes' passes to intercept them (throughout the playoffs, for that matter), they forced Jalen Hurts to fumble so the Chiefs could scoop and score, they caused the Eagles' punter to hit a line drive that had the mid-range trajectory of a 30.06 at 300 yards, then to run almost their entire punt team to the left side of the field so Kadarius Toney could run behind the prettiest picket fence since Wally and the Beav strolled through their neighborhood.

Oh, and worst of all they allowed Mahomes to run "a 4.3 agile 20" despite a high ankle sprain that was obviously falsely diagnosed by NFL doctors who knew the Eagles would be caught with their guard down at the most inopportune time.

I wonder if the league has surgically removed the brain chip they implanted on Joseph Ossai, the one that compelled him to hit Mahomes three steps out of bounds in the AFC Championship Game. They undoubtedly got the idea from Police Squad and the technology used to manipulate Reggie Jackson into trying to shoot Queen Elizabeth. That NFL is something, a veritable KGB cross bred with Milli Vanilli...rigged and fake.

Last edited by Razorback; 02/13/23 04:59 PM.
Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #14629143 02/13/23 04:40 PM
G
GSKEETER Offline
Angler
Angler
G
i have a close friend that cries conspiracy after EVERY game. it gets annoying . especially when his theories are mutually exclusive .

Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: GSKEETER] #14629153 02/13/23 04:48 PM
R
Razorback Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by GSKEETER
i have a close friend that cries conspiracy after EVERY game. it gets annoying . especially when his theories are mutually exclusive .

My dad, who was one of the most intelligent men I ever knew, was a diehard Razorback fan who made yelling at "crooked" officials an artform. Even at the age of 12 I wondered what the odds were that in every single game the officials had money on whoever Arkansas was playing and were actively cheating them so their opponents would win.

Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #14629159 02/13/23 04:53 PM
L
lconn4 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
L
can someone start a Vasoline fund me page for Mulejock and all the other sore losers.. bolt

A good rule of angling philosophy is not to interfere with another fisherman's ways of being happy, unless you want to be hated.
Zane Grey, Tales of Fishes, 1919

https://vimeo.com/73372194
https://vimeo.com/72859045

Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: Rescue Fire] #14629164 02/13/23 04:56 PM
ReelSlow Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by Rescue Fire
I was going to win the big pot with KC 2 - E 5. Then the mfer decides to go down at the one and run the time out instead of taking the TD. That hurt to watch as they ran the last 1:26 out instead of taking the easy TD

roflmao that move put $150 in my pocket

GOD is good!
Re: Who did you Bet on for the SuperBowl? [Re: ReelSlow] #14629168 02/13/23 05:02 PM
R
Razorback Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by ReelSlow
Originally Posted by Rescue Fire

roflmao that move put $150 in my pocket

It would have been stupid to score a TD on that play. I was yelling at him to fall down inbounds. The Eagles knew their only chance was a quick Chiefs TD, so that's why they were trying to let him score. Luckily the KC sideline anticipated it and told everyone not to fall for it.

Last edited by Razorback; 02/13/23 05:03 PM.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide