S
SteezMacQueen Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by bigfishtx
Originally Posted by Darin S.
Did ya see the World Cup announcers fall over dead from heart attacks?

Just a coiinkydinky right?

Search for yourself, it’ll mean more.

He wasn’t an announcer. Maybe you should do better research.

Boy y’all deniers are out in strength.

Reporter. My bad. Y’all are gonna struggle when the truth comes out and is it ever.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/12/10/us-sports-reporter-dies-suddenly-while-covering-world-cup

I almost dies slowly listening to that [censored] on the radio at work for a month. GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAaallllllll

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: bigfishtx] #14585091 01/04/23 02:43 AM
D
Darin S. Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D

Reporter. My bad. Y’all are gonna struggle when the truth comes out and is it ever.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/12/10/us-sports-reporter-dies-suddenly-while-covering-world-cup

Well if you’re gonna act like you’re the smartest person here get your [censored] FACTS right. That’s what you keep referring to!!

Originally Posted by Westside.
I hate everything
Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: SteezMacQueen] #14585093 01/04/23 02:43 AM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

I almost dies slowly listening to that [censored] on the radio at work for a month. GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAaallllllll

cheers

Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
5:5
Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: bigfishtx] #14585102 01/04/23 02:49 AM
Allison1 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

My father and mother both had aneurisms. Dads was operated on 4 months after they found it. Moms was only 5 cm and never grew so the VA never operated. She passed years later and not because of the aneurism.
The same thing that killed Wahl. He had an aortic aneurism that was not found.

My doctor practiced with another doctor. The other doctor had an aneurism burst while in the office and he died even though Dr Cherry was right there. It happens so fast you are either on the operating table when it happens or you die.
https://dallasexaminer.com/grant-wahl-died-from-aortic-aneurysm-no-link-to-covid-19-vaccine/

Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: Allison1] #14585109 01/04/23 02:53 AM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Allison1

My father and mother both had aneurisms. Dads was operated on 4 months after they found it. Moms was only 5 cm and never grew so the VA never operated. She passed years later and not because of the aneurism.

My doctor practiced with another doctor. The other doctor had an aneurism burst while in the office and he died even though Dr Cherry was right there. It happens so fast you are either on the operating table when it happens or you die.
https://dallasexaminer.com/grant-wahl-died-from-aortic-aneurysm-no-link-to-covid-19-vaccine/

I’m sorry to hear that about your parents ally.

The point of this is that the rate that young people including athletes, are experiencing this type of event is not normal.

Choose to believe what you want but cardiac events in young people are happening at a precendented rate.

Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: Spiderman] #14585120 01/04/23 02:58 AM
S
spazm09 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
It's completely normal and you're believing lies.

[Linked Image]
Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: bigfishtx] #14585122 01/04/23 03:00 AM
Allison1 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

The point of this is that the rate that young people including athletes, are experiencing this type of event is not normal.

Choose to believe what you want but cardiac events in young people are happening at a precendented rate.

Both my parents survived and didn't suffer any real hardship from the aneurisms they had. We worried about my dads because his was in his midsection and he liked to work in the garden during his retirement but it went well.

My point is that so many of these like this reporter clearly have no link to the vaccine. Aneurisms don't just pop up so saying he had an aneurism and died as if its a link is just wrong.
Same as with the list. As I pointed out earlier on in this thread, I believe it is something they should look at but the list itself is not talking about people that are confirmed to have had the vaccine or the vaccine led to their deaths. Fact is many of them could not have been linked to the vaccine. See no 7 on the list. A 49yo table tennis player who died and the police were investigating it as manslaughter. Why was that put on the list?

Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: Allison1] #14585129 01/04/23 03:06 AM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B

Both my parents survived and didn't suffer any real hardship from the aneurisms they had. We worried about my dads because his was in his midsection and he liked to work in the garden during his retirement but it went well.

My point is that so many of these like this reporter clearly have no link to the vaccine. Aneurisms don't just pop up so saying he had an aneurism and died as if its a link is just wrong.
Same as with the list. As I pointed out earlier on in this thread, I believe it is something they should look at but the list itself is not talking about people that are confirmed to have had the vaccine or the vaccine led to their deaths. Fact is many of them could not have been linked to the vaccine. See no 7 on the list. A 49yo table tennis player who died and the police were investigating it as manslaughter. Why was that put on the list?

Just close your eyes. It’ll all be ok.

Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: Spiderman] #14585158 01/04/23 03:28 AM
Allison1 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
https://www.tctmd.com/news/reports-...es-after-covid-19-vax-are-misinformation

TCTMD is a highly respected source of medical information especially in cardiology.

Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: Allison1] #14585169 01/04/23 03:39 AM
B
Bob Davis Offline
Bunkeroid Bob
Bunkeroid Bob
B

TCTMD is a highly respected source of medical information especially in cardiology.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: Allison1] #14585170 01/04/23 03:40 AM
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S

February 2022? roflmao

Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: Spiderman] #14585510 01/04/23 03:48 PM
R
Razorback Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
The NFL announced the game would not be played this week. A result has to take place for playoff seeding, including the games that will be played a week from Saturday. Both teams play this Sunday. How are they going to play Sunday, play during the week next week, and start the playoffs Saturday?

Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: Razorback] #14585524 01/04/23 03:58 PM
S
spazm09 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Razorback
The NFL announced the game would not be played this week. A result has to take place for playoff seeding, including the games that will be played a week from Saturday. Both teams play this Sunday. How are they going to play Sunday, play during the week next week, and start the playoffs Saturday?

I think one of the options on the table is pushing everything back a week. So week 18 will happen this weekend like normal. Then the only game the following week would be bills v bengals. Then playoffs start the week after that. All playoffs get pushed back by 1 week and the extra week between the championship games and the SB goes away.

[Linked Image]
Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: spazm09] #14585559 01/04/23 04:18 PM
R
Razorback Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by spazm09
Originally Posted by Razorback

I think one of the options on the table is pushing everything back a week. So week 18 will happen this weekend like normal. Then the only game the following week would be bills v bengals. Then playoffs start the week after that. All playoffs get pushed back by 1 week and the extra week between the championship games and the SB goes away.

Because one player is in the hospital the entire playoff schedule is going to be changed? Networks will have to rearrange programming, some teams will have 2-3 weeks between games, people who have booked travel and hotel reservations will have to try to cancel and re-book (if they can go when the games are rescheduled), and so forth?

All-Pro Sean Taylor of the Redskins was shot dead during a burglary in the final month of the 2007 season. Every NFL game was played in the following days, starting with Dallas vs. Green Bay two days after he died. The Redskins played the Bills that Sunday.

I keep hearing that his life is more important than a game. I agree, but it's not like they just carried him to the sideline, left him there, and kept playing. Nothing involving his medical care and his life/prognosis are affected by whether games are continued, including the Monday night game. The doctors aren't leaving his side at the hospital and suiting up. This isn't a practical matter, it is a "we are avoiding criticism by showing we care" issue.

Re: Bills vs Bengals - MNF [Re: Spiderman] #14585566 01/04/23 04:21 PM
R
RickS. Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
R
Either call it a game at 7-3 giving the win to The Bengals or consider it a tie and move on. No matter what they do, someone will complain anyway

Page 17 of 25 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 24 25
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide