Forums59
Topics1,039,741
Posts13,969,681
Members144,217
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Best insulated Winter bibs and jacket [Re: Javelin] #14559055 12/08/22 06:55 PM
D
Darrell Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
D
Originally Posted by Javelin
I hope they are in business, I just placed an online order with them

it's what I did too...curious why phone didn't work..hope it shows up haha
I did find some on ebay but $159 ea and limited sizes

Last edited by Darrell; 12/08/22 06:55 PM.

http://www.TexasTackle.com/

Texas Tackle split ring pliers
support Wounded Warriors Project
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Best insulated Winter bibs and jacket [Re: Darrell] #14559244 12/08/22 09:55 PM
GODSDOZER Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Yes, Those are them as long as you did not order the "light *1 layer" and instead ordered the "3 layer", it's the same bibs and jacket I just got in a few days ago as a backup.

https://www.idigear.com/idi-products/arctic-armor-products.html

Last edited by GODSDOZER; 12/08/22 10:00 PM.
Re: Best insulated Winter bibs and jacket [Re: GODSDOZER] #14562053 12/11/22 10:59 PM
D
Darrell Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
D
Originally Posted by GODSDOZER
Originally Posted by Darrell
https://www.profishingsupply.com/arcticarmor/

light as a windbreaker, but warmer than anything you will ever buy.

turns out not made anymore..they suggested Striker Ice Predator

After reading this comment I went to I.D.I. gear (arctic armor suit maker/original company) and looked on their website to see if they still had any of the *3 layers* still in stock because I wanted one if they did so I would have a backup to my original suit because I have been so impressed with it. Before ordering, I called the company today to verify they still had some in stock and he said yes in most sizes. I got the bibs and jacket for 1/2 price of what I paid for it several years ago.

From a little research I did, it seems this material has such good insulation properties they have now focused their effort on using it for exterior housing insulation during new construction, the stuff is paper thin, waterproof, and breathable.

well this was one of the best tips ever on this forum and THANK YOU GODSDOZER....first reply mentioned profishingsupply, called them and was told not made anymore..then you posted, followed up, called them and phone not working...thought must be out of business...BUT went through order process online and thought surely would get message "no longer available" or something like that..charge went through on CC and wondering if got screwed....they arrived today haha

Last edited by Darrell; 12/11/22 11:01 PM.

http://www.TexasTackle.com/

Texas Tackle split ring pliers
support Wounded Warriors Project
Re: Best insulated Winter bibs and jacket [Re: Darrell] #14562712 12/12/22 04:46 PM
J
Javelin Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
https://www.profishingsupply.com/arcticarmor/

light as a windbreaker, but warmer than anything you will ever buy.

turns out not made anymore..they suggested Striker Ice Predator

After reading this comment I went to I.D.I. gear (arctic armor suit maker/original company) and looked on their website to see if they still had any of the *3 layers* still in stock because I wanted one if they did so I would have a backup to my original suit because I have been so impressed with it. Before ordering, I called the company today to verify they still had some in stock and he said yes in most sizes. I got the bibs and jacket for 1/2 price of what I paid for it several years ago.

From a little research I did, it seems this material has such good insulation properties they have now focused their effort on using it for exterior housing insulation during new construction, the stuff is paper thin, waterproof, and breathable.

well this was one of the best tips ever on this forum and THANK YOU GODSDOZER....first reply mentioned profishingsupply, called them and was told not made anymore..then you posted, followed up, called them and phone not working...thought must be out of business...BUT went through order process online and thought surely would get message "no longer available" or something like that..charge went through on CC and wondering if got screwed....they arrived today haha

Glad you got them, I just called them and they told me mine had shipped and should be here today. How do you like yours so far? I know you have not used them but do they look like they are good quality

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide