"I absolutely love the mount, it will be on every boat I own in life"!
~ Dustin R. from Louisiana "Too much money to have hanging over the edge of your boat when loading and unloading to the trailer."
~ Andrew from Missouri (posted in the Ulterra owners FaceBook page)
Why choose a ShuttleSlide mount for your trolling motor?
* It RETRACTS your motor inboard - anywhere from 7" - 35" - no more potentially dangerous OVERHANG - why do you need the motor to hang off the side/front of the boat ALL THE TIME?!
* Our mount keeps your expensive trolling motor safe - avoid bow rollers, docks, other vessels, obstacles in the water......
* Includes a quick release which allows you to remove the motor off the mount, when needed
* Our BMAP-RE extension plate allows you to move the mount further back in the deck (several inches from the rub rail) and the shaft will still clear the rub rail.
* Compatible with all bow mounted trolling motors (scissor style motors, like the Ultrex, Fortrex, and Ghost, will need a TMA-1 adapter).
* Lifetime warranty - we stand behind our products
* Designed and made in the USA ðºð¸
* #1 customer service support - have a question or problem? We will respond to you quickly to resolve the issue/question.
* Cost depends upon which mount you need - mounts start at $189.99
Call us with questions: 321.345.3315 Mon-Sat 8am - 6pm or email: email@example.com Browse here: â¡ï¸ www.shuttleslide.com/shop
We are having a 4 day Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving 11.24.22.....another reason to buy a ShuttleSlide...it will be on sale
(sale ends 11.27.22)