Print Thread
Trolling Motor Mounting Issues ?? - NO overhang! #14542474 11/21/22 05:52 PM
S
ShuttleSlide Mounts Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
"I absolutely love the mount, it will be on every boat I own in life"! ~ Dustin R. from Louisiana

"Too much money to have hanging over the edge of your boat when loading and unloading to the trailer." ~ Andrew from Missouri (posted in the Ulterra owners FaceBook page)

Why choose a ShuttleSlide mount for your trolling motor? OMG

* It RETRACTS your motor inboard - anywhere from 7" - 35" - no more potentially dangerous OVERHANG - why do you need the motor to hang off the side/front of the boat ALL THE TIME?!
* Our mount keeps your expensive trolling motor safe - avoid bow rollers, docks, other vessels, obstacles in the water......
* Includes a quick release which allows you to remove the motor off the mount, when needed
* Our BMAP-RE extension plate allows you to move the mount further back in the deck (several inches from the rub rail) and the shaft will still clear the rub rail.
* Compatible with all bow mounted trolling motors (scissor style motors, like the Ultrex, Fortrex, and Ghost, will need a TMA-1 adapter).
* Lifetime warranty - we stand behind our products
* Designed and made in the USA 🇺🇸
* #1 customer service support - have a question or problem? We will respond to you quickly to resolve the issue/question.
* Cost depends upon which mount you need - mounts start at $189.99

Call us with questions: 321.345.3315 Mon-Sat 8am - 6pm or email: support@shuttleslide.com Browse here: âž¡ï¸ www.shuttleslide.com/shop

We are having a 4 day Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving 11.24.22.....another reason to buy a ShuttleSlide...it will be on sale banana (sale ends 11.27.22)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by ShuttleSlide Mounts; 11/21/22 06:04 PM.

~Sandy
ShuttleSlide - Retractable Trolling Motor Mounts with quick release
www.shuttleslide.com / 321-345-3315
www.facebook.com/shuttleslide
We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"
Re: Trolling Motor Mounting Issues ?? - NO overhang! [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #14543067 11/22/22 11:37 AM
D
Dayne Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
It is one of the best investments that I’ve made. It gets my trolling motor back away from the trailer when launching.

Re: Trolling Motor Mounting Issues ?? - NO overhang! [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #14544083 11/23/22 12:33 PM
R
Rowdy Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
R
I like the whole concept of your product. They look well made from what I can see, the only thing that strikes me out of place though, is the cap screw heads that were used instead of them being countersunk and flush head hardware used.

I am guessing that these cap head screws don't interfere with the deck bracket of the trolling motor. Just seems they should be all flush heads. I know the cost goes up when countersunk process is being used.

Re: Trolling Motor Mounting Issues ?? - NO overhang! [Re: Rowdy] #14544405 11/23/22 04:57 PM
S
ShuttleSlide Mounts Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
Originally Posted by Rowdy
I like the whole concept of your product. They look well made from what I can see, the only thing that strikes me out of place though, is the cap screw heads that were used instead of them being countersunk and flush head hardware used.

I am guessing that these cap head screws don't interfere with the deck bracket of the trolling motor. Just seems they should be all flush heads. I know the cost goes up when countersunk process is being used.

The 2 back cap (thumb) screws are primarily used as the travel stops, but you can unscrew them and slide the motor off the back of the mount. It's our version of the "quick release" so the customer does not have to unbolt anything off the deck - simply slide the trolling motor off the back of the mount. You don't need a RTA-17 or RTA-54. The cap screws do not interfere with the "slide".

~Sandy
ShuttleSlide - Retractable Trolling Motor Mounts with quick release
www.shuttleslide.com / 321-345-3315
www.facebook.com/shuttleslide
We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide