S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Allison1
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix

Yep but as usual you tell lies or half truths. Trump used it to drive down oil prices and at the same time was opening our oil fields for the companies to go back to drilling which they did and it drove the price down and we had 1,50 gas. He then took the cheap oil he created and went and filled the oil reserves back up. Biden can’t because the reason we have high oil prices is Biden, so trying to compare those two is like comparing Satan to God or daylight to night

How convenient. It appears your explanation allows for Trump to use the SPR to drive down oil prices but not Biden.
Good when Trump did it in your theology of Trumpism, bad when Biden did it even though the need to sell was only when Biden did it. This comment shows what I do not like about worshipping Trump like so many do. You try to explain away what he did as good while demonizing others for doing it.

Trump did not fill up the SPR. During his presidency the SPR dropped almost 57m barrels.
Congress did not approve it. He did use money he already had available to buy 22m barrels of oil for the SPR in early 2020 but by the end of the year he had sold most of that so 2020 ended up 3m barrels higher.
So even when oil was dangerously low and so many in your industry were going belly up there was oil being sold off from the SPR and your only justification was that Trump did it.
You call me a liar, don't say what I lied about then told a whopper of your own.

SPR down ~8% during Trump pro domestic OG administration and Dem control of Congress = not good.

So far SPR down ~33%+ and falling under Biden anti domestic OG administration and Dem control of Congress = terrible.

You should run to the store and buy more sugar.

Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: Fishspanker] #14497447 10/06/22 01:42 PM
T
tangledup3 Offline
Angler
Angler
T
I’m not sure how this works, but the reserve belongs to taxpayers then how can they sell the oil back to us a second time at the gas pump?

Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: Scoundrel] #14497456 10/06/22 01:46 PM
hopalong Offline
Pescador Loco
Pescador Loco
Originally Posted by Scoundrel

Yep but as usual you tell lies or half truths. Trump used it to drive down oil prices and at the same time was opening our oil fields for the companies to go back to drilling which they did and it drove the price down and we had 1,50 gas. He then took the cheap oil he created and went and filled the oil reserves back up. Biden can’t because the reason we have high oil prices is Biden, so trying to compare those two is like comparing Satan to God or daylight to night

How convenient. It appears your explanation allows for Trump to use the SPR to drive down oil prices but not Biden.
Good when Trump did it in your theology of Trumpism, bad when Biden did it even though the need to sell was only when Biden did it. This comment shows what I do not like about worshipping Trump like so many do. You try to explain away what he did as good while demonizing others for doing it.

Trump did not fill up the SPR. During his presidency the SPR dropped almost 57m barrels.
Congress did not approve it. He did use money he already had available to buy 22m barrels of oil for the SPR in early 2020 but by the end of the year he had sold most of that so 2020 ended up 3m barrels higher.
So even when oil was dangerously low and so many in your industry were going belly up there was oil being sold off from the SPR and your only justification was that Trump did it.
You call me a liar, don't say what I lied about then told a whopper of your own.

SPR down ~8% during Trump pro domestic OG administration and Dem control of Congress = not good.

So far SPR down ~33%+ and falling under Biden anti domestic OG administration and Dem control of Congress = terrible.

give it up, he is and will remain ignorant of the meaning of life.

don't even try to explain that Trump sold off oil to compensate for the iranian attack on the refineries, the pedo is selling it to china to buy votes here.

Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: Scoundrel] #14497489 10/06/22 02:14 PM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

You are not paying attention obviously eating the Trump fodder.
I am not against lowering the SPR because we don't need it as much as we did when it was established during the Arab oil embargoes.
What I was arguing was 921 saying Trump did it for our good and Biden did it for political reasons. I pointed out that Biden had a reason, Trump didn't.
Obviously this is not a good place for honest discussion. I've known that for a long time but no matter how ludicrous and argument Phoenix made, you totally ignored it.
As usual.

Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: Allison1] #14497492 10/06/22 02:20 PM
hopalong Offline
Pescador Loco
Pescador Loco

I am not against lowering the SPR because we don't need it as much as we did when it was established during the Arab oil embargoes.
What I was arguing was 921 saying Trump did it for our good and Biden did it for political reasons. I pointed out that Biden had a reason, Trump didn't.
Obviously this is not a good place for honest discussion. I've known that for a long time but no matter how ludicrous and argument Phoenix made, you totally ignored it.
As usual.

Trump sold our oil to offset the attacks on the arab refineries, iran caused chit and he covered the problem till it subsided.

the pedo is selling our oil to china to buy votes here, a million a day is spit in the ocean, WE go thru about about 20 million BARRELS A DAY.

his price offset was a dismal failure, we dropped about 80c here and it is already going back up.

and fyi, the spr was set up in case we ever found ourselves in a supply problem created by our suppliers like happened in the 80s, it is so we can cover our own [censored]

and avoid any potential shortage.

it was never meant to be used to bolster either party.

about 19.89 million barrels
EIA uses product supplied to represent U.S. petroleum consumption. In 2021, the United States consumed an average of about 19.89 million barrels of petroleum per day, or a total of about 7.26 billion barrels of petroleum.

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=33&t=6#:~:text=EIA%20uses%20product%20supplied%20to,7.26%20billion%20barrels%20of%20petroleum.

Last edited by hopalong; 10/06/22 02:23 PM.
Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: Fishspanker] #14497495 10/06/22 02:23 PM
R
Razorback Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
R
So Biden is not pumping out the SPR for political reasons, to try to artificially lower fuel prices in order to help Democrats win an election. This has nothing to do with polling showing the Americans were irate over pump prices and the inflation they were fueling, and that Democrats were headed for electoral obliteration in November.

That must be why he announced that he would stop depleting our reserves a week before mid-terms.

Pure coincidence, I am sure.

Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller are calling BS on that noise.

Last edited by Razorback; 10/06/22 02:25 PM.
Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: Fishspanker] #14497498 10/06/22 02:27 PM
hopalong Offline
Pescador Loco
Pescador Loco
by the way allison, to keep the math simple for ya, if the pedo released a million a day for a month we get a day and a half out of it.

if he releases a million a day for a full yr. we end up with about 20 days worth of use.

so, tell me again just what wonders the pedo has worked by selling off our emergency supply.

Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: Fishspanker] #14497508 10/06/22 02:34 PM
R
redace1 Offline
Angler
Angler
R
I am still impressed with the proper use of the word "egregious" in a sentence. Solid vocabulary.

Anyone silly enough not to realize purposely killing production at home, begging OPEC, Iran, Venezuela, selling off the SPR all during a recession with 40 year high inflation might need to sit out a few upcoming elections.
This is not policy to help America.

Just a thought.

Last edited by redace1; 10/06/22 02:36 PM.

Momma always said......
Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: redace1] #14497519 10/06/22 02:44 PM
Mark Perry Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
Originally Posted by redace1

Anyone silly enough not to realize purposely killing production at home, begging OPEC, Iran, Venezuela, selling off the SPR all during a recession with 40 year high inflation might need to sit out a few upcoming elections.

Just a thought.

100%.

Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: Mark Perry] #14497536 10/06/22 03:00 PM
T
TPACK Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by Mark Perry

Just a thought.

100%.

Liberals will try to justify anything the RETARD in the White House does.

[Linked Image]

Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: TPACK] #14497559 10/06/22 03:31 PM
921 Phoenix Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by TPACK

Just a thought.

100%.

[Linked Image]

Is that Allison in the red

Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: Fishspanker] #14497574 10/06/22 03:45 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN
The Administration's solution to high gas prices is to double down on green policies.

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

-Rahm Emanuel

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: 921 Phoenix] #14497582 10/06/22 03:52 PM
T
TPACK Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by TPACK

Just a thought.

100%.

[Linked Image]

Is that Allison in the red

[Linked Image]

Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: Allison1] #14497587 10/06/22 03:57 PM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by K3913
In your haste to mindlessly defend democrats and sound smarter than everyone, you failed to realize “irregardless” is not a real word.

IMO mindlessly would only come from someone who did not want to hear the truth.
Funny on defending the president. I was defending the idea that he, like you, knew why he was doing it.

How did RazorB know the reason Biden sold from the SPR for political gain? Also why do you think its not a valid point to contrast selling from the SPR during an oil crisis when the previous president also sold from it when there was no crisis.

I think you are both eat up with the politics of the issue and don't want to hear anything that would undermine your political poo.

We wouldn't have. GD oil crisis if your hero Joe didn't completely screw the American oil industry
Why TF do you hate the United States so much? Communist F-ing traitor POS.

Re: Strategic Petroleum Reserve [Re: Allison1] #14497595 10/06/22 04:05 PM
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S

As usual.

Aw, what was Biden’s strategic reason again?
When you pick up the sugar at the store you probably should get some cherries and half a pound of tenderized crow.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide