Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: bsouth401] #14426414 07/21/22 05:36 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by bsouth401
Sartin Marine is the best around period! Anthony has helped me out of a pickle on several occasions, fixing a problem to get me back on the water in no time. When other dealerships and shops wanted me to drop off the boat and leave it with them so they could look at in in two to three weeks. There are other dealerships closer and more convient for me and I actually drive right past them to go to Sartin.

Originally Posted by ezbassin
I went to them once for an engine issue because they told me they had the shortest lead time to work on it. Well they took two weeks longer than they said which was in line with what the other shops out there were telling me. My experience with them was a disaster. Because of that, I would not go back to them if they were the only repair place out there. Lesson learned, the hard way.

Im glad you had good service with them. I will NEVER GO BACK. EVER.

I'm not sure what the issue was with your boat, but sometimes a quick solution is not possible with the availability of getting parts or other demands on their time. You said you went to them once and had a bad experience. I'm not discounting your experience but, my experience and others on this board would indicate, that if you find yourself in need again, you should at least, give them another chance. They have a great reputation from just about everyone I know. Their reputation was earned.

You have to consider the source Brian.

Jesus loves all of us
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: Tx Tree Grower] #14426856 07/22/22 12:42 AM
HARD WORKN HAROLD Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
ABSOLUTEY the best around Fork!! Anthony and Brian will take care of you. woot

DON'T LET THE CLOTHES FOOL YA
Life is too short to fish with a dead cricket!
PB: wife of 40 years
Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: Frank the Tank] #14426871 07/22/22 12:55 AM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Originally Posted by bsouth401
Sartin Marine is the best around period! Anthony has helped me out of a pickle on several occasions, fixing a problem to get me back on the water in no time. When other dealerships and shops wanted me to drop off the boat and leave it with them so they could look at in in two to three weeks. There are other dealerships closer and more convient for me and I actually drive right past them to go to Sartin.

I went to them once for an engine issue because they told me they had the shortest lead time to work on it. Well they took two weeks longer than they said which was in line with what the other shops out there were telling me. My experience with them was a disaster. Because of that, I would not go back to them if they were the only repair place out there. Lesson learned, the hard way.

Im glad you had good service with them. I will NEVER GO BACK. EVER.

I'm not sure what the issue was with your boat, but sometimes a quick solution is not possible with the availability of getting parts or other demands on their time. You said you went to them once and had a bad experience. I'm not discounting your experience but, my experience and others on this board would indicate, that if you find yourself in need again, you should at least, give them another chance. They have a great reputation from just about everyone I know. Their reputation was earned.

You have to consider the source Brian.

Well I will give you the facts FRANK THE TANK. I took the boat in for a motor issue because the time to get it looked at was less then everyone else out there. That was the first lie. They checked out the motor and said that it needed a fuel pump. I got the boat back two weeks later than they said and it did the same thing, no rpms. I took it back and the head mechanic said he called Mercury and they told him to replace the fuel filter. They did that, I got the boat back and it ran just fine, so I basically paid $700 for a fuel filter because obviously it did not need the fuel pump. When I went to get the boat the pin for the trailer hitch had a broken wire on it and when I questioned them about it they said it came in that way. Well if the wire to the pin was broken when i brought it in it would not be laying on the hitch {broken} It would have fallen off the trailer. I told them, im sure it was an accident so just fix it. They did not have a cable to fix it. I said nevermind I will fix it myself. Those are the TRUE FACTS OF THE STORY FRANK. I know you are not one to check out the truth with the posts you put on here, but I do. The truth is the truth. You need to learn that Frank. Frank,,,,,,as old as you are,,,,,when are you going to learn how to grow up????????? Probably never judging from your posts on here...LOL

Last edited by ezbassin; 07/22/22 01:01 AM.
Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: Tx Tree Grower] #14426892 07/22/22 01:23 AM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
1 person has a problem with Sartin…… why is it not surprising its good ol ez? LULZ

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: Frank the Tank] #14426899 07/22/22 01:34 AM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E
You just can not accept the truth can you Frank? It is what is is, i did not make this stuff up. If I had a good experience with them I would be praising them also. I DID NOT....AND YOU CAN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT,,,,LOL but that is just who you are FRANK THE TANK. CLUELESS. LOL you don't even know how to set up and fish a Carolina rig,,,,,as old as you are, you should know that by now if you fished any at all. You make me laugh Frank. You are a JOKE.

BTW have you been out to lake Welsh lately? You said you knew for sure the grass was sprayed out there and SLAMMED ME ON HERE for saying it was not. You had proof. Well the grass is pretty healthy out there for being sprayed. Best recovery out of any lake I have seen that has been spayed. History in the making. Just another false claim by you. Nothing new, you do that all the time on here. Never fact checking. Ever. Just something you "heard" from someone and you post it.

Last edited by ezbassin; 07/22/22 01:48 AM.
Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: Tx Tree Grower] #14426904 07/22/22 01:46 AM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
Last time I stoped in there they were busy, a sign someone likes their service

#MFGA
Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: ezbassin] #14426934 07/22/22 02:15 AM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
You just can not accept the truth can you Frank? It is what is is, i did not make this stuff up. If I had a good experience with them I would be praising them also. I DID NOT....AND YOU CAN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT,,,,LOL but that is just who you are FRANK THE TANK. CLUELESS. LOL you don't even know how to set up and fish a Carolina rig,,,,,as old as you are, you should know that by now if you fished any at all. You make me laugh Frank. You are a JOKE.

BTW have you been out to lake Welsh lately? You said you knew for sure the grass was sprayed out there and SLAMMED ME ON HERE for saying it was not. You had proof. Well the grass is pretty healthy out there for being sprayed. Best recovery out of any lake I have seen that has been spayed. History in the making. Just another false claim by you. Nothing new, you do that all the time on here. Never fact checking. Ever. Just something you "heard" from someone and you post it.

they're on the way good buddy ....... thumb

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: Tx Tree Grower] #14426943 07/22/22 02:23 AM
L
Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
L
Bryan is awesome.

Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: Tx Tree Grower] #14426957 07/22/22 02:40 AM
Danny L. Weems Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
They have always taken care of anything I needed. I’ve bought 3 Legends, 1 Bullet, 2 Falcons and an Xpress bay boat they have went above and beyond anytime I had something come up, heck the first Legend I bought had a bad trailer that would wear one of the tires very quickly, I took it in and Billy called Legend and had them bring me a new trailer, they had it within a couple weeks and swapped it out for me. This was the first new boat I bought and that’s why I’ve bought 6 more since.
EZ had a bad experience with them, it happens, nobody’s perfect, it’s his prerogative to not go back but like BSouth said it would be worth giving them another shot.

Phil 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: Tx Tree Grower] #14427119 07/22/22 12:17 PM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E
Danny, that is true. My experience was over six years ago and I never talked to Billy or Bryan at the time. I only dealt with the mechanic that was there but not the lead mechanic. Can't remember his name. I need to just let it go because tons of people have great service with them.

Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: Tx Tree Grower] #14427222 07/22/22 01:38 PM
Ken A. Offline
Groovy
Groovy
Billy & Bryan have always bent over backwards for me anytime I have been there. I highly recommend them.

Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: ezbassin] #14428122 07/23/22 02:31 PM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
Danny, that is true. My experience was over six years ago and I never talked to Billy or Bryan at the time. I only dealt with the mechanic that was there but not the lead mechanic. Can't remember his name. I need to just let it go because tons of people have great service with them.

you may want to apologize to Frank

#MFGA
Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: Douglas J] #14428532 07/24/22 12:17 AM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by Douglas J

you may want to apologize to Frank

That won't happen ever...

Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: Tx Tree Grower] #14439931 08/04/22 11:00 PM
O
olducker Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
O
okay i don't have a dog in this fight but... I tried to do business with Sartin last year. I was looking to buy two boats a bass boat and a pontoon. I spoke to the young lady working the sales floor and she was very helpful and spent a good bit of time showing me the different used pontoon boats and the history on them etc. Then, I will guess the owner finally came out and announced they had no boats available and would not have a boat for months. Rude and well, just a jerk.. I am not sure if he thought he had me pegged as a tire kicker with no money or what.. this was in the boat shortage time but the pontoon boats were available ..

Re: Big Thank You to Sartin Marine! [Re: Tx Tree Grower] #14440113 08/05/22 03:38 AM
crankbait745 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
I tried them once also. Motor was losing rpm while running down the lake and I could not figure it out
They kept my boat three weeks and came up with a diagnosis that it was overheating and that it needed a new impeller. I told them I was going to the lake to verify that would solve the problem. Got to the ramp and battery was dead. Left the power switch on for 3 weeks and drained the battery. Charged battery next day went to the lake still doing it. Took it elsewhere and they said that whoever i bought the boat from had broken the hot foot throttle cable and taped it back together instead of replacing it tape was stretching that was why i was losing rpm as it would not open all the way up. Broken cable and sartin told me it was a impeller. I won't be going back. Glad you had a good experience with them

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide