Print Thread
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: T Bird] #14378151 05/26/22 11:23 PM
T
TR176 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
I’m discouraged. Every time I see LEOs around some shooting situation I see, all kinds of tactical gear in various blacks, desert tans, cool boots, helmets, and bad [censored] AR-15s. In the end they all recorded standing around yapping at the parents for threatening to go in themselves. Now it seems that some LEO did go in to get their own kids (is this fake news?). To me they look like punks that dress like badasses but in reality their bad [censored] outfits need to be repossessed and crossing monitor outfits issued.
The Texas Rangers need to investigate and lay open everything. I say put some geezer 11Bs in the schools. soap

Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: 921 Phoenix] #14378156 05/26/22 11:32 PM
DanDaBald Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted by butch sanders
Originally Posted by BJH ( JUST JIGGING)
FOOL'S, rush in!!!!!!!

yes

they use to call them heroes and gave them metals for risking their life to save another

*medals*

flag NEVER FORGET 9/11/2001 flag
Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: T Bird] #14378200 05/27/22 12:55 AM
J
JCBYEN Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
J
I just hope we get a true accounting in the after-action report.

Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: Douglas J] #14378221 05/27/22 01:35 AM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Originally Posted by Douglas J
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
We've been burning up out texts....because they failed to follow current training.... you're supposed to go...no matter what

100% from the training we went through with SWAT before I retired, there are certain targets you go now and evaluate later.

But at the end of the day many people will not go, they will focus on their own risk assessment. Many of us will likely "lock up" in those situations.

If you lock up when kids are dying....shoot yourself

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: Caymas Cx 21] #14378222 05/27/22 01:37 AM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21
Hers some facts, the officer that took this clown out was a BP special agent, I know him but will not share his name on here. He was grazed in the head by a bullet shot through the wall and took one in the foot as well. He was off duty and showed up to assist and decided to go in and take the POS out. Had dinner with him a few weeks ago night before a tournament and he fishes bass champs south and is a hammer. He’s a class act man and is a true hero end of story.

I would love to send him a bottle of bourbon and tell him he's the man

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: Ghost4BH] #14378225 05/27/22 01:44 AM
B
BJH ( JUST JIGGING) Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
B
Originally Posted by Ghost4BH
FOOL'S, rush in!!!!!!!

Just FYI, it’s not necessary to use an exclamation point with every single post. Especially multiple exclamation points with every single post.

I do it my way!!!!!!
Don't like it don't read my posts!!!!!!

I would agree with you , but then we would both be WRONG !!!!!
Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: 921 Phoenix] #14378228 05/27/22 01:47 AM
B
BJH ( JUST JIGGING) Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
B
FOOL'S, rush in!!!!!!!

yes

they use to call them heroes and gave them metals for risking their life to save another

cowards wait outside for someone else to go in

You're probably standing behind the ones waiting!!!

I would agree with you , but then we would both be WRONG !!!!!
Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: Duck_Hunter] #14378230 05/27/22 01:48 AM
Notaguide Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted by Notaguide
Originally Posted by GROD
As an LEO myself… I would be pissed if my child was in a school and LEO first on scene did not enter. If I was there and LEO was preventing me from entering, knowing rounds have been fired, then they would have had to shoot me in the back to stop me. We train to immediately take action and to neutralize the threat and stop the killing. I know my decision has already been made and going in alone is not an issue. The only gray area is an officer is not mandated to enter alone… can wait for back up. Majority of us now days carry a rifle and have rifle ballistic plates with us and helmets. Zero doubt what my personal actions would be, but not everyone becomes a cop for the right reasons. Some like the idea of it, some use it as a stepping stone, some just want a job, and others do it to protect one’s who can’t protect themselves. 19 innocent kids…. I wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror if I didn’t do everything in my power to save as many as I possibly could. That day pure evil showed it’s face and we have to do better to protect our children. Nonsense about it cost too much to do this or that is complete [censored]. We send hundreds of billions of dollars to other countries yearly… when we need to be fixing this country first. When I think about the fear those kids and teachers had in that classroom… it highly pisses me off because we know history tells us this will happen again… we just don’t know where or when. I went to my sons school yesterday and walked in like I owned the place. Zero excuses for this. Technology and the ability to secure a school, the classrooms, and so on is there and needs to be used in order to prevent something like this from ever happening again. Money can’t be reason for failure.

I was thinking earlier that the cops would have to shoot me in the back if something like this happened in our school. Aint no way I’d be standing by if they were doing nothing.

According to The Journal, Gomez was put in handcuffs by federal marshals for "intervening in an active crime scene," as she and other parents demanded officers enter the school. Gomez persuaded Uvalde law enforcement officers to release her, and she moved away from the crowd.

Gomez then hopped the school fence, sprinted inside the school to grab her children and made it out of the school with them alive.

https://sports.yahoo.com/mother-handcuffed-outside-texas-school-202952406.html

That would have been me. I couldn't have stood by.

Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: Jpurdue] #14378231 05/27/22 01:48 AM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Now they are reporting in the news the shooter wasn’t just in one room. He killed kids in four separate classrooms.

Just goes to show, don't listen to anything for at least a week

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: T Bird] #14378278 05/27/22 02:48 AM
M
me and the boys Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
Those freaking cops froze!!!!!!!!
An off duty border patrol agent responded and killed his arse!!!!! Offf duty!!!!
Those freaking scared arse donut eaters!!!! Sat and did nothing!!!!!!!!
Parents were already on scene yelling at the cops for sitting !!!!!

No excuse for those too scared to act !!!!!!

Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: me and the boys] #14378290 05/27/22 03:06 AM
B
BrandoA Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by me and the boys
Those freaking cops froze!!!!!!!!
An off duty border patrol agent responded and killed his arse!!!!! Offf duty!!!!
Those freaking scared arse donut eaters!!!! Sat and did nothing!!!!!!!!
Parents were already on scene yelling at the cops for sitting !!!!!

No excuse for those too scared to act !!!!!!

My brother, who is a BP agent in the Comstock sector and part of their SWAT team. Confirms this. What he told me should/would piss you off

Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: T Bird] #14378292 05/27/22 03:07 AM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

yes

cowards wait outside for someone else to go in

You're probably standing behind the ones waiting!!!

good luck with your classless post you have no idea what I may or may not do. I have had guns pulled on me when I was younger have you ? I know what I did if you have what did you do?

Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: T Bird] #14378298 05/27/22 03:15 AM
K
Kicker16 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
K
After this Uvalde will probably replace almost the whole police force or most will retire.

Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: TR176] #14378301 05/27/22 03:26 AM
D
deerfeeder Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
Originally Posted by TR176
I’m discouraged. Every time I see LEOs around some shooting situation I see, all kinds of tactical gear in various blacks, desert tans, cool boots, helmets, and bad [censored] AR-15s. In the end they all recorded standing around yapping at the parents for threatening to go in themselves. Now it seems that some LEO did go in to get their own kids (is this fake news?). To me they look like punks that dress like badasses but in reality their bad [censored] outfits need to be repossessed and crossing monitor outfits issued.
The Texas Rangers need to investigate and lay open everything. I say put some geezer 11Bs in the schools. soap

My daughter down in the Valley just called me and said that KENS5 news said (just now) that some of the cops went in and got their own kids out. Not saying it's true.

As a former LEO this whole thing upsets me. I do NOT understand the police not going in there. Not much different than serving a search warrant. You never know what's behind the door, but you go, that is why you are getting paid by the citizens. I wanna know who was giving the orders? Was anybody in overall charge? Fed or not, this should have been under the purview of the local chief or police and/or sheriff. I would really love to see the training records of both of those departments.

edit: worst thing I ever went through was when my son died in a one vehicle accident. He was 25 at the time. I just cannot begin to fathom the sorrow of the parents who lost their children there. It actually brings water to my eyes if I think on it.

Last edited by deerfeeder; 05/27/22 03:29 AM.

Non Sibi Sed Patriae -- "Not for self, but for country."

Re: Uvalde Police Response [Re: T Bird] #14378317 05/27/22 03:41 AM
C
crankn101 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C

Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide