Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... #14312498 03/11/22 09:03 PM
Okie Poke Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Look no further than my good buddy......He sold ours in one day. I would say that he knows the market as good or better than any realtor in DFW. Check out his new youtube video.

https://youtu.be/9DoRsD6-vKs

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Okie Poke] #14312507 03/11/22 09:12 PM
R
RayBob Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
R
From what I hear there is no issue selling residential RE in the Metromess. There are bidding wars over many properties.

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Okie Poke] #14312537 03/11/22 09:33 PM
Dan90210 ☮ Offline
Jr Deputy Dan
Jr Deputy Dan
Originally Posted by Okie Poke
Look no further than my good buddy......He sold ours in one day. I would say that he knows the market as good or better than any realtor in DFW. Check out his new youtube video.

He is talking about your house is he not?

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #14312543 03/11/22 09:41 PM
Okie Poke Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮

He is talking about your house is he not?

PM sent

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Okie Poke] #14312554 03/11/22 09:57 PM
P
PowerLizard Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
P
We have used the Russell Rhodes team before he joined Berkshire Hathaway. We will use him again when we sell. To keep in touch with his client base, he gives out free pies for Thanksgiving. He also has a Margarita machine and a Bobtail truck that clients can use for free - just get on the calendar/schedule. I highly recommend him.

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Okie Poke] #14312564 03/11/22 10:08 PM
Barrett Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
You can literally have ZERO brains and sell a house right now. Russel is good. Im fishing buddies with his dad. It does not matter one bit what you are selling or how updated it is. Put it on the MLS and you will get 17-25 percent over market value.

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Okie Poke] #14312567 03/11/22 10:10 PM
B
Beer Money Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Seems to me that if it sold in one day, you weren't asking enough for it.

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Okie Poke] #14312568 03/11/22 10:11 PM
Barrett Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
The only thing in a good listing agent is the advice and opinion DURING THE CONTRACT. The market is so crazy listing agents will try to blow smoke and tell you I got this much more blah blah blah which is exactly what it is. The MLS which is the realtor database that all the big websites steal from is a monopoly. I have done this for 10 years I know the ends and outs of all the BS and smoke blowing. One listing agent is not different than any other as long as they get professional photos done of your home. The market is insane. The value of someone who knows what they are doing verses doesn't comes during the advice and opinion during a contract and has nothing to do with the offers you will get.

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Barrett] #14312569 03/11/22 10:14 PM
B
bloo_rainger Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
B
Originally Posted by Barrett
You can literally have ZERO brains and sell a house right now. Russel is good. Im fishing buddies with his dad. It does not matter one bit what you are selling or how updated it is. Put it on the MLS and you will get 17-25 percent over market value.

True story.
Post it on FB and take the highest offer.

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Okie Poke] #14312570 03/11/22 10:14 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
I concur! He’s the best in the business! thumb

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Okie Poke] #14312571 03/11/22 10:16 PM
Barrett Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
I will also conclude that when you use a big team you deal with multiple people throughout the selling process. The big names like X and Y are very involved until you sign the listing agreement and then you are dealing with their X amount per hour admins and the big names are difficult to get a hold of as I hear this as a complaint often. When you deal with a good individual agent they are your contact from start to finish. Some people cherish that and some people don't. Just know what you are signing up for when you hire a big name. They both get the same results in a market that is this jacked up. Id love to write a book one day about how this business works.

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Okie Poke] #14312579 03/11/22 10:21 PM
U
UGLYSHCTICK Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
U
is he good enough to sell
Dragon's don't have real hearts ? to girl

Just want to make folks smile, and spit coffee on their keyboard.

If you put beans in your chili, you don't know beans about chili.

God doesn't create temporary people, you will spend eternity somewhere. Choose wisely.
Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: bloo_rainger] #14312580 03/11/22 10:21 PM
Barrett Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by bloo_rainger

True story.
Post it on FB and take the highest offer.

The MLS is such a monopoly its worth it hiring a licensed agent to list because you will get so much over appraised value. But for a listing agent to say he got you X amount more because you used them is complete BS. This is the way I support my family but im not about to blow smoke to the TFF. These are facts. Put it on the market with professional photos and hold on. Id challenge any realtor to tell me something different in this market.

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Barrett] #14312583 03/11/22 10:26 PM
Okie Poke Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
The only thing in a good listing agent is the advice and opinion DURING THE CONTRACT. The market is so crazy listing agents will try to blow smoke and tell you I got this much more blah blah blah which is exactly what it is. The MLS which is the realtor database that all the big websites steal from is a monopoly. I have done this for 10 years I know the ends and outs of all the BS and smoke blowing. One listing agent is not different than any other as long as they get professional photos done of your home. The market is insane. The value of someone who knows what they are doing verses doesn't comes during the advice and opinion during a contract and has nothing to do with the offers you will get.

I will agree with all of that with exception of your previous post (It does not matter one bit what you are selling or how updated it is). It does matter how updated your home is if you want to maximize your net. Is it really worth spending some money on something that's gonna sell no matter what? Sure it is if you wanna sell it for more money. Some folks are satisfied with selling as is because it's a heckuva lot easier and they will still realize a good margin. Others will maximize their margins. Pricing the home is key, too. You need to generate tons of traffic. Multiple offers is most important. You want buyers to out bid the other buyers. It really becomes a mind game when a buyer will actually out bid his original offer. At that point, it gets real fun for the sellers.

Re: If you need a great realtor to sell your home..... [Re: Okie Poke] #14312590 03/11/22 10:31 PM
Barrett Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

I will agree with all of that with exception of your previous post (It does not matter one bit what you are selling or how updated it is). It does matter how updated your home is if you want to maximize your net. Is it really worth spending some money on something that's gonna sell no matter what? Sure it is if you wanna sell it for more money. Some folks are satisfied with selling as is because it's a heckuva lot easier and they will still realize a good margin. Others will maximize their margins. Pricing the home is key, too. You need to generate tons of traffic. Multiple offers is most important. You want buyers to out bid the other buyers. It really becomes a mind game when a buyer will actually out bid his original offer. At that point, it gets real fun for the sellers.

If you live in flower mound like your profile says ill respectfully disagree unless your house was a total gut job. These California buyers don't give a damn if you replace carpet etc etc. My wife and I sell over 100 homes a year... unless its a complete POS we never recommend spending money on it because these cali folks are jumping at the gun regardless if it has new carpet or not. Complete waste of money. Now 2 years ago different story.... now days they are prob going to rip it out and put wood floors in. It doesn't matter.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide