L
lconn4 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
L
[Linked Image]

Naconiche is one beautiful lake

A good rule of angling philosophy is not to interfere with another fisherman's ways of being happy, unless you want to be hated.
Zane Grey, Tales of Fishes, 1919

https://vimeo.com/73372194
https://vimeo.com/72859045

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Milliken fishing [Re: Wylie bass man] #14309772 03/09/22 03:42 PM
G
grout-scout Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
I’ve seen 3-4 of his YouTube shows and don’t care too much for it, but he seems to be a much better on podcast when the camera isn’t there for drama. I think he might be like Ike, one person when the cameras rolling and another when it’s not.

But he definitely gets my respect for making it in this niche sport/hobby.

Last edited by grout-scout; 03/09/22 03:43 PM.
Re: Milliken fishing [Re: SkeeterRonnie] #14309819 03/09/22 04:34 PM
TxBazzn Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Originally Posted by SkeeterRonnie
refuse to watch anything that douche bag posts. he disgusts me

Why?

From what I see the dude loves to fish and is respectful on the water. He doesn’t name the lakes he is on and does nothing different than all the other anglers who have fishing shows.

I respect his passion for fishing. He fishes almost everyday and it doesn’t matter if it’s a pond, city canal, or reservoir. When he lived up North he would drive 4 hours to his closet lakes and he would do it several times a week. He fishes harder than any of the people on here and he flat out catches them! And he isn’t one of these fisherman that only fish to stroke their competitive egos. He just loves fishing and I can get behind folks like that.

It seems jealousy plays such a big part in the hate towards him. This yankee came down to Tx and is showing you that most of us ain’t [censored]. He puts a catchy title on his video to take advantage of the YouTube algorithms to maximize exposure of his shows and some (older) people aren’t savvy enough to understand what’s happening. So they call him names and degrade the hard work he has put in to be successful.

Re: Milliken fishing [Re: Wylie bass man] #14309827 03/09/22 04:43 PM
watermelon orange Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Takes one to know one. Right?

Re: Milliken fishing [Re: TxBazzn] #14309832 03/09/22 04:49 PM
Barrett Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TxBazzn

Why?

From what I see the dude loves to fish and is respectful on the water. He doesn’t name the lakes he is on and does nothing different than all the other anglers who have fishing shows.

I respect his passion for fishing. He fishes almost everyday and it doesn’t matter if it’s a pond, city canal, or reservoir. When he lived up North he would drive 4 hours to his closet lakes and he would do it several times a week. He fishes harder than any of the people on here and he flat out catches them! And he isn’t one of these fisherman that only fish to stroke their competitive egos. He just loves fishing and I can get behind folks like that.

It seems jealousy plays such a big part in the hate towards him. This yankee came down to Tx and is showing you that most of us ain’t [censored]. He puts a catchy title on his video to take advantage of the YouTube algorithms to maximize exposure of his shows and some (older) people aren’t savvy enough to understand what’s happening. So they call him names and degrade the hard work he has put in to be successful.

Ben, is that you?

Re: Milliken fishing [Re: Wylie bass man] #14309842 03/09/22 04:58 PM
J
Jersey Dan Offline
Guido
Guido
J
I think Milliken is one of the best fisherman out there but boat flipping every fish all over the carpet is f'd up and a disgrace to the Texas fisheries.

Re: Milliken fishing [Re: Barrett] #14310008 03/09/22 07:40 PM
BNKrust Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Barrett

Why?

Ben, is that you?

He's not wrong...

[Linked Image]

Re: Milliken fishing [Re: TxBazzn] #14310045 03/09/22 08:31 PM
E
ETXfisher91 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
E

Why?

100%, it's mostly the older generation that just can't handle the fact these dudes are making a living off fishing and catching donkeys on any body of water they show up too.

Re: Milliken fishing [Re: Barrett] #14310055 03/09/22 08:49 PM
J
JoshMan734 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J

Why?

Ben, is that you?

roflmao

#LFG #TeamDobyns
Re: Milliken fishing [Re: Wylie bass man] #14310059 03/09/22 08:57 PM
G
grandbassslayer Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
He is making bank fishing- some people can’t stand that. I think he has done wonders for the 6th sense brand.

Re: Milliken fishing [Re: J.P. Greeson] #14310078 03/09/22 09:15 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson
Majority of TFF is obsessed with the youtubers....

If someone enjoys a video that you don't like, it doesn't mean they are obsessed. Do comments like this really serve any purpose? Let's all ease up a bit. Warm weather and sunny days are just around the corner.

Couldnt have been said better! cheers

Not much of a miliken fan, aside from when I hear his videos have him catching giants....cuz his fish handling does suck at times (no worse than I seen pro fisherman do). BUT....i legitimately think he will do borderline stuff in regards to fish handling because of all the hate he gets in forums/facebook/instagram...just to piss people off. I dont know the guy....but that seems like it would be in his personality.

someone way smarter than me once said....

"There's no such thing as bad puclicity"
. . -Aristotle

Last edited by bockscar; 03/09/22 09:16 PM.
Re: Milliken fishing [Re: Wylie bass man] #14310102 03/09/22 09:57 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I would really enjoy the you tubers more if the for ratings or clicks thumbnails would be different than like the "They stole my fishin hole" or "the locals hate us " and some of Luke Dunkin's for drama stuff

Him , Zark (the smoking wizard) and JJ are all very good anglers and not terrible to watch fish at all.

It's a free world they can do what they want .

PS I do grimace at the handling and slapping of the fish as well.

Re: Milliken fishing [Re: Tiltman] #14310193 03/09/22 11:44 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Tiltman
I would really enjoy the you tubers more if the for ratings or clicks thumbnails would be different than like the "They stole my fishin hole" or "the locals hate us " and some of Luke Dunkin's for drama stuff

Him , Zark (the smoking wizard) and JJ are all very good anglers and not terrible to watch fish at all.

It's a free world they can do what they want .

PS I do grimace at the handling and slapping of the fish as well.

Zark seems like a genuinely good dude! I was happy to see he caught THE giant! I guarantee that dudes got lots of good karma banked and he cashed it in on that giant! If i walked into a bar and saw them....id holler out....ZAARRRRRK! Dap him up and call Miliken "Andrew Flair" just to piss him off! LOL Zark is good people tho...im sure Miliken is too but hes got a more abrasive versus laid back type of personality basing it off his videos i seen. Damn miliken is living the dream tho!!! cant deny that

Re: Milliken fishing [Re: Wylie bass man] #14310210 03/10/22 12:00 AM
H
Hulapoppin Offline
Angler
Angler
H
I watched it and knew exactly where he was and I was proud of him for not saying where he was, I guess he knows other people are going to give it up for him. For the ones on here that didn’t know where he was or didn’t see the video he also caught a 12 something on a sausage grinder with 8 pound test. Let’s see how many trucks and trailers that little bittie ramp and parking can hold.

Re: Milliken fishing [Re: Hulapoppin] #14310219 03/10/22 12:13 AM
G
grout-scout Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Hulapoppin
I watched it and knew exactly where he was and I was proud of him for not saying where he was, I guess he knows other people are going to give it up for him. For the ones on here that didn’t know where he was or didn’t see the video he also caught a 12 something on a sausage grinder with 8 pound test. Let’s see how many trucks and trailers that little bittie ramp and parking can hold.

Ok, I’m stupid. What is a sausage grinder?

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide