Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: Tiltman] #14289110 02/18/22 08:27 PM
J
J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by Tiltman
Such a tired term , you can do better despite your mental handicap

Tired or appropriate? You were clearly bothered by our exchange, otherwise, you wouldn't have brought my name up. Maybe you can enlighten me on another witty comeback since mine is "tired".

Live Daringly, Boldy, and Fearlessly....Embrace the Challenge So That You May Feel the Exhiliration of Victory.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: fishnfireman] #14289113 02/18/22 08:29 PM
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by fishnfireman
Originally Posted by HDVS
Ok I will simplify the question. Is using FFS sight fishing in your opinion? yes or no works fine

NO !

^^^^^ (but w/o the exclamation mark roflmao )

Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: J.H.S.] #14289132 02/18/22 08:49 PM
Tiltman Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by J.H.S.

Tired or appropriate? You were clearly bothered by our exchange, otherwise, you wouldn't have brought my name up. Maybe you can enlighten me on another witty comeback since mine is "tired".

I admit you are a very annoying person with your authoritative dismissal of my position that real sight fishing is different from livescoping or fake sightfishing. So yeah that is a form of "bother" , but it's not my job to think for you on a less used and more clever banter.

As this thread continues you will see your position that they are indeed the same is less popular and that the rules for real sight fishing and fake sight fishing should be different.

Any other questions ?

Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: Tiltman] #14289139 02/18/22 08:55 PM
HDVS Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman

I admit you are a very annoying person with your authoritative dismissal of my position that real sight fishing is different from livescoping or fake sightfishing. So yeah that is a form of "bother" , but it's not my job to think for you on a less used and more clever banter.

As this thread continues you will see your position that they are indeed the same is less popular and that the rules for real sight fishing and fake sight fishing should be different.

Any other questions ?

Oh here we go again! Simple question simple answers please.

Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: Tiltman] #14289151 02/18/22 09:08 PM
J
J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J

Any other questions ?

Wow. my opinion isn't the most popular? What is this? Highschool? Just because it isn't shared by the "in" crowd, doesn't make it wrong. Also, if you knew how to read, I actually stated in my very first post that I am not advocating for more rules, but that livescope is a form of sight fishing, but what can we expect from a juvenile with 3rd grade reading comprehension.

Last edited by J.H.S.; 02/18/22 09:09 PM.

Live Daringly, Boldy, and Fearlessly....Embrace the Challenge So That You May Feel the Exhiliration of Victory.

Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: Tiltman] #14289152 02/18/22 09:11 PM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D

Any other questions ?

Chris he's just a kid and you're a successful business man with a multi million dollar operation. It's easy to understand the communication gap between you two.

#MFGA
Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: HDVS] #14289164 02/18/22 09:23 PM
Tiltman Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Nope not high school , maybe popular was the wrong word but that fact is you will see that less people agree with your position than do mine. Does putting it this way incline you to continue lobbing veiled insults in my direction ?

If not I can take more I have pretty thick hide.

But back to the original question , HDV asked if it was the same , or should the rules in tournaments be the same. Is this accurate ?

Is it a form of site fishing wasn't the spirit of the question initially am I correct on that ?

Assuming I am correct then no they are not the same and you continue to be wrong, two different things. Can it be stretched into saying since you use your eyes is it a "form" (word you just added) of site fishing ? Sure I am using my eyes to site fish by having them open and fishing.

I can keep this up all day , in fact I would love to see this thread continue to keep piling up the resounding "NO's"

Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: Douglas J] #14289169 02/18/22 09:26 PM
J
J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by Douglas J

Any other questions ?

Chris he's just a kid and you're a successful business man with a multi million dollar operation. It's easy to understand the communication gap between you two.

First off you know nothing about me. Second off if I was who you imply, what does that say of either of you arguing with "a kid". Success doesn't equate to intelligence, look at our president. Also, your "successful business person" doesn't know the difference between SIGHT and SITE. Spare me.

Last edited by J.H.S.; 02/18/22 09:31 PM.

Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: HDVS] #14289177 02/18/22 09:33 PM
Tiltman Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I agree I know nothing about you , did I imply I did ? I never brought success into the discussion someone else did , and shame on me for a short cut I used voice to text since my left arm has just recently been re attached and typing one handed sucks. I will strive to improve my grammar just have patience with me.

We do agree on the POTUS being an idiot , so there's that.

Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: HDVS] #14289183 02/18/22 09:36 PM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
[quote=J.H.S.][quote=Tiltman]Such a tired term , you can do better despite your mental handicap

Any other questions ?

First off you know nothing about me. Second off if I was who you imply, what does that say of either of you arguing with "a kid". Success doesn't equate to intelligence, look at our president. Also, your "successful business person" doesn't know the difference between SIGHT and SITE. Spare me.

Josh what are you around 30 ish? That is a kid to an old man that needs reading glasses, LOL.

Why don't y'all just say what all these posts are truly about and I agree with y'all, I would pissed if my local honey hole was getting hammered by out of towners like Ivie is these days.

#MFGA
Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: Tiltman] #14289199 02/18/22 09:59 PM
HDVS Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
[quote=Tiltman]Nope not high school , maybe popular was the wrong word but that fact is you will see that less people agree with your position than do mine. Does putting it this way incline you to continue lobbing veiled insults in my direction ?

If not I can take more I have pretty thick hide.

But back to the original question , HDV asked if it was the same , or should the rules in tournaments be the same. Is this accurate ?

Is it a form of site fishing wasn't the spirit of the question initially am I correct on that ?

Assuming I am correct then no they are not the same and you continue to be wrong, two different things. Can it be stretched into saying since you use your eyes is it a "form" (word you just added) of site fishing ? Sure I am using my eyes to site fish by having them open and fishing.

I can keep this up all day , in fact I would love to see this thread continue to keep piling up the resounding "NO's"

[/quote
I changed the question to a simple yes or know on sight fishing. Thought it might keep the arguing down. Guess not!
POTUS is an idiot is the smartest thing I have heard u say yet! smile

Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: Douglas J] #14289203 02/18/22 10:07 PM
J
J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
[quote=J.H.S.][quote=Tiltman]Such a tired term , you can do better despite your mental handicap

Any other questions ?

Josh what are you around 30 ish? That is a kid to an old man that needs reading glasses, LOL.

Why don't y'all just say what all these posts are truly about and I agree with y'all, I would pissed if my local honey hole was getting hammered by out of towners like Ivie is these days.

You just screwed up the whole thread. Now that I know you’re my elder I can’t argue and be disrespectful anymore. When you were just a name on a forum I could pretend I was arguing with my coaching buddies lol. Also I haven’t seen a drop off in my tournament production at Ivie so all is well as the moment.

Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: HDVS] #14289207 02/18/22 10:11 PM
U
Used2fish Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
U
Would you guys learn how to quote? Makes my head hurt.

Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: HDVS] #14289234 02/18/22 10:51 PM
Tiltman Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
"I changed the question to a simple yes or know on sight fishing. Thought it might keep the arguing down. Guess not!
POTUS is an idiot is the smartest thing I have heard u say yet! smile

Careful now don't confuse your "no's"

And Doug makes it sound like I am so old I eat jello and wear diapers....... not quiet there yet.

Re: LOOKING AT FISH [Re: HDVS] #14289237 02/18/22 10:54 PM
J
J.P. Greeson Online Content
the janitor
Online Content
the janitor
J
How does a thread on how bass are hooked turn into such a bitch session? We need some warm weather. Winter frustration is boiling over. eeks Everyone, please chill and lighten up on all the bickering.

The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

[Linked Image]
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide