Forums59
Topics1,039,271
Posts13,962,000
Members144,197
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: doctorxring] #14183044 11/06/21 10:58 AM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
I could go on a very long rant. For obvious reasons. But I'll just say. Out of all this Covid stuff. This of all of it makes me very concerned.

Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: RickS.] #14183061 11/06/21 12:16 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by RickS.
I could go on a very long rant. For obvious reasons. But I'll just say. Out of all this Covid stuff. This of all of it makes me very concerned.

It’s ok go ahead Rick , you’re in a safe space

Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: doctorxring] #14183094 11/06/21 12:52 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
No way I would vaccinate a 5 year old.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: doctorxring] #14183105 11/06/21 01:08 PM
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I must have missed the part where we don’t want herd immunity anymore.

Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: Tiltman] #14183107 11/06/21 01:10 PM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by Tiltman
Originally Posted by RickS.

It’s ok go ahead Rick , you’re in a safe space

Haha, it's like you don't even know me. We all know I'm not a safe space type of dude. It's more about finding the right words to express it. Without sounding like a babbling bafoon.
I will say that living with a child who was vax damaged for the last 5 years will change a person's perspective on things. There's a lot of second guessing, a lot of guilt, and a whole lot of worry, and often a lot of anger. With the anger part is why I have avoided this topic to begin with.
All things I've never really had to deal with before then. I fear that the amount of families like mine will grow tremendously with this experiment. Rue's problems started with vaccines that had been through all the trials and tests. She still ended losing her childhood.
Disclaimer, as I have said in the past. I understand that our situation is not the norm. But it's not easy at times to deal with. When I know someone who is getting their regular vaccines, I tense up. I don't say much to them because I understand it is rare. Still doesn't stop my concern for them. I also understand that unless a person lives it, they can't understand why myself and my wife feel the way we do.
By all means, do what's best for yourselves. But dig deep into your souls before you vaccinate your kids for Covid. Because not everyone is mentally equipped to handle the possible ramifications. I'm a born fighter. I work well and focus under stress. And it beats me down. For the longest time I didn't think I had the ability to cry. I didn't even cry when either of my parents passed away. I couldn't because my 4 sisters were all emotional wrecks. I had to suck it up for the greater good each time. When they told us that Rue will likely never have a normal childhood again. I ended up in the bathroom balling like a baby for I don't even know how long. Hid from my wife so she wouldn't see me at my weakest point in my entire life. I wouldn't wish any of that on my worst enemy.

Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: doctorxring] #14183108 11/06/21 01:12 PM
T Bird Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
All part of Uncle Joe's JJE ("just jabb everyone") campaign.

Okie by birth, Texan by choice.
[Linked Image]
USAF "Thunderbirds" Alumni 1985-1989

Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: doctorxring] #14183114 11/06/21 01:23 PM
horseplaydvm Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
These vaccine companies have admitted there is a higher rate of myocarditis in children under 18 years old and more so in males than females. And parents think that is Ok?!
These current vaccines don’t work and are too dangerous!
I’m not against vaccines, I’m against these current COVID vaccines! Put a better and safer product on the market and I’m all in. But certain age groups do not need to take these vaccines and children under 18 absolutely do not unless they have an underlying immunity problem.

[Linked Image]
Gone Fishing
B.A.S. 6/5/47-6/6/12
C.W.S. 9/29/72- 10/17/23
Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: doctorxring] #14183117 11/06/21 01:30 PM
horseplaydvm Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Rick, I just now read your post. I’m deeply saddened and sorry that your family has to endure this! Praying for your family!

[Linked Image]
Gone Fishing
B.A.S. 6/5/47-6/6/12
C.W.S. 9/29/72- 10/17/23
Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: horseplaydvm] #14183151 11/06/21 02:26 PM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by horseplaydvm
Rick, I just now read your post. I’m deeply saddened and sorry that your family has to endure this! Praying for your family!

Much appreciated.
We are fortunate even with our unfortunate circumstances. Not every home has two parents. I work and she stays home to take care of the kid. She requires 24 hour care. Our struggles financially have leveled out, but man it was tough for a couple years. We work as a team. But our relationship is strong. So we are able to fight through all the adversity. Now consider households with one parent, or a not as strong relationship between parents. The child's care will suffer.
Social life becomes almost non existent over time. People stop coming around. I get it, it can play on one's emotions. We get a date night maybe twice a year. Because there really isn't anyone that we can trust with her care. My mother in law, but her health is failing. But she's been a rock star for us. We do have a nurse that has been with us a few years now. So occasionally I will take the day off for a day date. Just to get the wife out of the house. I get to escape to work. She's here almost constantly.
Then there's my biggest concern. Rue is my wife's granddaughter. Who will take care of her when we are gone. More so when my wife is gone. I'm capable of watching Rue for a couple hours. But when it comes to the actual medical care. The wife has a medical background, and knows her chit. I don't. I hate to even admit it. But it is actually a realistic possibility. There are times that I hope Rue goes before us. Not because she's a burden. She is my world. But because I fear that when we are gone she will end up in a facility after we pass. Try justifying that logic to yourself. You can't, and you feel like a wretch of a person for even thinking it.
Hell, people will talk trash about me being a pot head. I was casual one before all of this. If I wasn't I would likely be a drunk or a pill popper. There are times I'll smoke just to forget for awhile. I literally could write a book on my life the past five years. The ups, the downs, the little victories that most would take for granted.
Where normal dads, which is really my role. Not grandpa. But most dads get torun, and play, teach the kid stuff, get embarrassed by their buddies because their little girl thought it would be fun to put nail polish on daddy. I don't get any of that. My quality time with her consists of about 3 different activities. I'll park her chair next to my recliner and watch kid shows with her. I'll pluck at my guitar. Which I suck tremendously at, and sing to her her favorite songs. Thank God I sing way better than I play. Or I lay next to her on my bed and just sing whatever song is playing. She's a fan of outlaw and red dirt country. Loves it. So that makes it easier on me. Lol

This is why I have avoided this particular vax thread. I knew it would end up with me rambling on. It always does. So I will repeat it again. If you are a parent. Just think this one through all the way first. Trust your gut and conscience. Talk to your doctor. Don't just rush out. Try not to become a hidden statistic like us.
And on that note. I have to dip out of this conversation for awhile. It wasn't easy at all for me to write all that. Memories, emotions. I'm a certified bad [censored], except when talking about Rue's condition.
Ya'll have a good Saturday. I think I'm going to go crank up some Jinks and friends for my baby girl before the rest of the family showd up for the first family dinner in a long time.

Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: Greg W] #14183156 11/06/21 02:29 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Greg W
Paper is just flat out wrong on this inoculation vs vaccination terminology. Covid vaccine deters both infection and transmission. That has been proven. Looking at the VAERS numbers of 4,863 deaths post vaccine that is deaths of any cause, not necessarily related to the vaccine at all. You get the vaccine, your cancer kills you, it still gets reports to VAERS as a death post covid vaccine.

We vaccinate our kids against polio, whopping cough, mumps, measles, rubella, tetanus, and a few others. Most of these except tetanus are not fatal in most cases, but they certainly can be and also cause long term effects like polio. So vaccines are our best option to protect not only our children but their families, extended families, and friends and their families. This is no different except we're in a global pandemic and Delta is killing children, even infants. The vaccine is not. You wanna stand. for pro life? Get the vaccine. Rejecting a gift from God is a dangerous place to be.

A gift from God? Are you fricking kidding, which part of Covid came from God? The virus that came from bats being tested in labs, by Man or the vaccine that was made by man and works for some and not others. I don’t think your God argument has any merit, because you liberals don’t believe in God or the commandments.

Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: grout-scout] #14183242 11/06/21 04:44 PM
G
glenls Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
G
Originally Posted by grout-scout
Paper is just flat out wrong on this inoculation vs vaccination terminology. Covid vaccine deters both infection and transmission. That has been proven. Looking at the VAERS numbers of 4,863 deaths post vaccine that is deaths of any cause, not necessarily related to the vaccine at all. You get the vaccine, your cancer kills you, it still gets reports to VAERS as a death post covid vaccine.

We vaccinate our kids against polio, whopping cough, mumps, measles, rubella, tetanus, and a few others. Most of these except tetanus are not fatal in most cases, but they certainly can be and also cause long term effects like polio. So vaccines are our best option to protect not only our children but their families, extended families, and friends and their families. This is no different except we're in a global pandemic and Delta is killing children, even infants. The vaccine is not. You wanna stand. for pro life? Get the vaccine. Rejecting a gift from God is a dangerous place to be.

A gift from God? Are you fricking kidding, which part of Covid came from God? The virus that came from bats being tested in labs, by Man or the vaccine that was made by man and works for some and not others. I don’t think your God argument has any merit, because you liberals don’t believe in God or the commandments.

Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: doctorxring] #14183268 11/06/21 05:23 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
I always refer to my handy dandy Covid vaccine chart and symptoms:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: Bob Davis] #14183273 11/06/21 05:29 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
I always refer to my handy dandy Covid vaccine chart and symptoms:

[Linked Image]

roflmao thumb

Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: Scoundrel] #14183291 11/06/21 06:05 PM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by Scoundrel
… no long term side effects (yet)

Because it hasn't been long term yet?

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19 ? [Re: Greg W] #14183294 11/06/21 06:17 PM
G
grandbassslayer Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
G

Curious your position on abortion?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide