Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: donothin] #14136854 09/21/21 04:14 PM
BlueNitro Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by donothin
Wife and I both got the vaccine early on as we were old enough to qualify. Neither of us had any soreness or discomfort after getting it. However, an unexpected positive is it has increased libido to the point that she is almost insatiable. We are doing the booster as soon as it is available.

Be very careful!!! your wife figured out that you most likely won't die from Covid so now she is trying to f you to death. But hey, what a way to go!!!

LiftSaver Trolling Motor Mounting Bracket - Patent Pending and LiftSaver Transducer Pole Mount
www.liftsavertmmount.com
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Works with MG Xi5, Xi3 and MK Terrova, Ulterra, PD V2 and Riptides as well.

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Chris B] #14136861 09/21/21 04:21 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Chris B
It’s hard to know what to believe. I just lost a friend Sunday to covid. 52 years old in good health. We both got it about the same time. I missed about a month of work and he never recovered. We were both in the wait and see camp.

Also in the wait and see camp, I have always planned to get it so see our kid that lives in the UK but had been holding out for more info and the "next" better shot.

In the last 10 days 3 indirect and 2 direct contacts all my age or younger all gone. Mind blowing.

I am moving to the "want" to get it camp slowly.

I absolutely do not trust a single thing coming from the current regime. I hate those people in a literal sense. When Trump was working on it these scum did everything and anything to discredit , disparage , sew suspicion , you get my point. And now we are supposed to trust them.

Never been anti vax, but damn sure anti anything liberal.

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14136867 09/21/21 04:24 PM
C
Canino Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
C
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
There is really 3 main things that have made me skeptical of this particular vaccine.
2. When they took away the ability to sue the vaccine maker.... BIG RED FLAG FOR ME.

That isn't a red flag, it's just practicality. Without that protection, no company would have been able to make the vaccine at all. There are potentially 350 million plaintiffs in the US, so just one class-action suit could easily bankrupt even the largest drug maker. And believe me, there would be hundreds of class-action suits. The litigation costs alone could take out a huge company.

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14136873 09/21/21 04:26 PM
JJ4MEL Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I personally do not want the shot, but may come to a crossroad where if I want to keep and do my job (travel), I may have to do it. My concern now is that the first year either kids didn't get COVID or rarely showed any symptoms if they did. NOW all of a sudden, parents are getting the vaccine and their kids are getting COVID variants and landing in the hospital when they rarely did before. I feel the vaccinated are spreading the variant to the kids and that is what scares the chit out of me.

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Canino] #14136874 09/21/21 04:26 PM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by Canino
There is really 3 main things that have made me skeptical of this particular vaccine.
2. When they took away the ability to sue the vaccine maker.... BIG RED FLAG FOR ME.

That isn't a red flag, it's just practicality. Without that protection, no company would have been able to make the vaccine at all. There are potentially 350 million plaintiffs in the US, so just one class-action suit could easily bankrupt even the largest drug maker. And believe me, there would be hundreds of class-action suits. The litigation costs alone could take out a huge company.

yes, I know, but that doesn't cast any suspicion for you? Other drugs didn't need this protection. Why does this?

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Mo] #14136886 09/21/21 04:37 PM
reeltexan Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Mo
Don't worry folks , this thing is going to mutate to a hemorrhagic strain that will have a 90% mortality,

( read " The Stand " by Steven King and ignore the supernatural aspect) The lucky 10% left alive can go to Yellowstone without the crowds.
( Till Yellowstone erupts and that will kill us all )

in short , No one gets out alive.

MO

Perhaps. But I read another book, one that changed the world.
And victory has already been won.

"..The pleasantist angling is to see the fish
Cut with her golden oars the silver stream,
And greedily devour the treacherous bait.
Bill Shakespeare

[Linked Image]
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: RayBob] #14136892 09/21/21 04:40 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by RayBob

And vaxxed folks are more likely the silent spreaders.

^^^^This is sooooo TRUE!

IMO people can make their own decision on getting the shot or not.

The rest of us can protect ourselves to the extent we choose.

This way we are not forcing anyone to do anything and everyone is responsible for their own personal decisions.

COVID is not going away, ever. You will get it, shot or no shot. You will survive or you will not. The discussion needs to shift to whether we want gain of function research on pathogens deadly to humans. I vote a solid no.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.†-JFK
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14136894 09/21/21 04:40 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I do think that we everyday Americans are owed restitution for this ........from China. (and Fauci)

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14136929 09/21/21 05:22 PM
krawlin 47 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
most of the true antivaxers I knew are dead...just saying.

Whether you think you can or you can't, you are probably right.
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14136930 09/21/21 05:23 PM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
People who get Covid are the only spreaders. The people are not immunized are the most likely to get it.

The pressure as we see in most every thread on Covid goes both ways. As long as there is a sincere belief behind it and not based on a political or bias to the vaccine its good.

We should rely more on the people who see it the most rather than what we see. I hope people don't use a small sampling of the people they know to make a decision. We have several doctors and people who actually work in the healthcare system that see this stuff daily and I don't think we listen to what they say enough.

I've had the shots as has my family. My parents have been gone for 7 years but if they were here I believe my mom would be frantic if I went without.

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14136934 09/21/21 05:29 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN
Anyone who gets it can spread it. I got the shot and the science says I'm 42% protected.

Ignorant people who have gotten the shot are most likely to risk getting COVID.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.†-JFK
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14136945 09/21/21 05:41 PM
R
Razorback Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
R
So how long is a vaccine supposed to be tested before it's okay? How long is it going to take for these much discussed long-term effects to hit us?

On April 26, 1954, the Salk polio vaccine field trials, involving 1.8 million children, begin at the Franklin Sherman Elementary School in McLean, Virginia. Children in the United States, Canada and Finland participated in the trials, which used for the first time the now-standard double-blind method, whereby neither the patient nor attending doctor knew if the inoculation was the vaccine or a placebo.

One year later, on April 12, 1955, researchers announced the vaccine was safe and effective and it quickly became a standard part of childhood immunizations in America. In the ensuing decades, polio vaccines would all but wipe out the highly contagious disease in the Western Hemisphere.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/polio-vaccine-trials-begin

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14136953 09/21/21 05:48 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
It's not my business if you have gotten the shot and it's not your business if I have gotten the shot. That's how things should work.

Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14136965 09/21/21 06:08 PM
O
outfishdya Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
O
My daughter (13) chose to get the jab. I would have advised her not to yet, but her mother and her wanted it. She has been suffering headaches for a week, and she went to the nurse yesterday. The school is doing covid tests at school this year at parents request. Well, oddly enough, we asked the school to covid test her yesterday and they would not because she is vaxxed. The school is NOT allowed to test vaxxed children. There is a reason for this, and I am pretty sure I know why.

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Re: Let's talk TRUE anti-vaccers [Re: Frank the Tank] #14136966 09/21/21 06:08 PM
P
patriot07 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P
I guess my view of an anti-vaccer is those that don't want any vaccines not just the covid vaccines. You know, the Karens/Carls who won't give their kids any of them. Even ones that have been used for years safely, they're just anti-ANY vaccine.

I see this as different. Those vaccines that are years old have been proven - We know they work. I have taken them. But this, I want to see how it plays out. Want to see proof that it's safe. How is that bad? How is that anti-vacc? Carls.... please explain. I want to know. Don' want to argue. Just want to understand your side.

Historically, almost all vaccine side effects are present within 6 weeks of getting the vaccine. It's been out a year - we've seen how it plays out - most of the folks who get it are fine and those who don't get it - some are and some aren't. This whole "I'm waiting to see how it plays out" idea lost all credibility when it got full FDA approval. Once it met their full standards, it really isn't about that anymore from a factual standpoint. That's just a made-up excuse now.

I care if you guys get the shot. It is my business if someone didn't get a vaccine and infects someone else and they die...maybe they wouldn't have infected someone else (or even gotten it themselves) if we had a higher vaccination rate. Do I think we should mandate it? No way. Do I think ultra-frequent testing and enforced quarantines are reasonable for unvaccinated folks? Absolutely. There are lots of old folks and immunocompromised folks who are still at high risk even with the vaccine and ignoring their health because of a risk that is based mostly on disinformation from the right is incredibly selfish. Saying that it's a personal decision and ignoring the impact of that decision on the public is like saying it's a woman's right to choose an abortion and refusing to acknowledge the impact it has on a baby. It's literally the same thing.

But I don't think anyone in the general public should be forced to get a vaccination by government mandate, under any circumstances. I just hate to see a mostly preventable disease continue to ravage our hospitals, kill people day after day, and prevent people from getting surgeries they need because there is no capacity left. It's an awful problem that we have a solution to.

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide