Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Following bad science [Re: lakeforkfisherman] #14089958 08/10/21 03:12 PM
Nocona Brian Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Vaxxed or un, folks just need to do whatever they feel they should in regards to covid, and just shut up about it. Nobody cares about your opinion. Our lives are going to go on for an unknown amount of time either way so get to livin and quit your bitchin.

LIKE the TFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/texasfishingforum
Re: Following bad science [Re: Tiltman] #14089961 08/10/21 03:15 PM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by Tiltman
Rick the sad fact is if you were president and took that action the term "mutually assured annihilation" would come into play. They and Russia are too strong to eff with unfortunately.

I didn't say I would be a good president. roflmao

Re: Following bad science [Re: WAWI] #14089963 08/10/21 03:16 PM
L
lconn4 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
L
Originally Posted by WAWI
I'm about to go hit a bucket of balls, then go to work. No shot, no mask. #notscared.

[Linked Image]

A good rule of angling philosophy is not to interfere with another fisherman's ways of being happy, unless you want to be hated.
Zane Grey, Tales of Fishes, 1919

https://vimeo.com/73372194
https://vimeo.com/72859045

Re: Following bad science [Re: lconn4] #14089978 08/10/21 03:35 PM
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by lconn4
Originally Posted by WAWI
I'm about to go hit a bucket of balls, then go to work. No shot, no mask. #notscared.

[Linked Image]

I watched that over and over and over. Ball didn’t move - only counts as a practice swing. cheers

Re: Following bad science [Re: Jpurdue] #14089982 08/10/21 03:41 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Who is this guy, his video was also good. I caught the number 15 and thought to myself I wouldn't have said that either.

I do think the truth on other remedies is some where in the middle and tend to agree that if you had it already and have antibodies that the vax crowd needs to lay off.

He's fairly well known doctor. He's got a bunch of video's on COVID. He's been very fair and balanced throughout this whole thing.

Does he list the true death numbers and not the fudged ones?

Re: Following bad science [Re: Insurance man] #14090058 08/10/21 04:33 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by Insurance man
China should be held accountable for the leak and what the effects have cost other countries and the lives that were lost. The problem is they own our media and the other countries are scared to say anything negative about them.

Same thing is starting to happen here. Anything not agreeing with this administration gets shut down. Mainstream media is now Democrat controlled.

Re: Following bad science [Re: Mark Perry] #14090112 08/10/21 04:51 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by Insurance man
China should be held accountable for the leak and what the effects have cost other countries and the lives that were lost. The problem is they own our media and the other countries are scared to say anything negative about them.

Same thing is starting to happen here. Anything not agreeing with this administration gets shut down. Mainstream media is now Democrat controlled.

Yes. See: Totalitarianism.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Following bad science [Re: John175☮] #14090113 08/10/21 04:51 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by John175☮
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
If we are being honest very few of the videos showing the "other side" last long enough on YouTube to get hundreds of millions of views. There is a very real campaign to discredit them and scrub them from existence.

Yup.

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL

Great video. Well worth a watch!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Following bad science [Re: lakeforkfisherman] #14090209 08/10/21 06:01 PM
B
Bassman_78 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Glossed over the vaccine? Most of his video was about how the vaccine is very effective and the guy was dead wrong on his assertation that the vaccine is causing the spike in cases right now. About the only thing they agreed on was:

1. The virus isn't going to go away because it resides in animals which create viral reservoirs that will be impossible to eliminate.
2. Masks don't really work very well for kids because kids just don't use them correctly.

Like I said, I just linked to the video to show the other side of the argument. If you viewed it and weren't persuaded, okay. No problem. Glad you took the time to watch the short video and educate yourself on both sides.

cheers

The Indiana doctor is also correct that no vaccine has ever worked or been successful with respiratory viruses. There are also studies, previous to this Covid-19, showing that vaccinations that did not kill the virus (like this one) would allow the virus to mutate and potentially produce much worse strains.....to be spread by the vaccinated. These two points alone along with your 1. are enough to question the whole thing.

Re: Following bad science [Re: Bassman_78] #14090236 08/10/21 06:25 PM
J
Jpurdue Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Bassman_78
Glossed over the vaccine? Most of his video was about how the vaccine is very effective and the guy was dead wrong on his assertation that the vaccine is causing the spike in cases right now. About the only thing they agreed on was:

1. The virus isn't going to go away because it resides in animals which create viral reservoirs that will be impossible to eliminate.
2. Masks don't really work very well for kids because kids just don't use them correctly.

Like I said, I just linked to the video to show the other side of the argument. If you viewed it and weren't persuaded, okay. No problem. Glad you took the time to watch the short video and educate yourself on both sides.

cheers

The Indiana doctor is also correct that no vaccine has ever worked or been successful with respiratory viruses. There are also studies, previous to this Covid-19, showing that vaccinations that did not kill the virus (like this one) would allow the virus to mutate and potentially produce much worse strains.....to be spread by the vaccinated. These two points alone along with your 1. are enough to question the whole thing.

Well that's not true. TB, pneumonia, whooping cough... all have what I would call successful vaccines. If the bar for success is zero infection, then I guess that's true. Very little in this world is 100%.

It is true it's possible the virus could mutate in those who are vaccinated. What's the alternative though? Let it burn through 7 billion people with hundreds of trillions of chances to mutate unabated killing 35 million globally in the process? For those against the vaccine, I've yet to hear of a viable alternative that produces a better outcome.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: Following bad science [Re: RickS.] #14090243 08/10/21 06:30 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Originally Posted by RickS.
I watched this one this morning, compelling

To me more so than the PA in Cali

Way to go China , thanks so much for spinning out the planet.

If I were president. China would no longer exist. They attacked the entire world with biological warfare. I would vaporizer the entire country.

Can't do that.....but you can surgically remove all the heads....give their people a chance

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Following bad science [Re: lakeforkfisherman] #14090256 08/10/21 06:39 PM
G
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
JPurdue, I know you are Pro-Mask, so do you require the people that work for your companies to wear only N95 rated mask?

Re: Following bad science [Re: Jpurdue] #14090257 08/10/21 06:39 PM
S
Samsonsworld Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S

cheers

Well that's not true. TB, pneumonia, whooping cough... all have what I would call successful vaccines. If the bar for success is zero infection, then I guess that's true. Very little in this world is 100%.

It is true it's possible the virus could mutate in those who are vaccinated. What's the alternative though? Let it burn through 7 billion people with hundreds of trillions of chances to mutate unabated killing 35 million globally in the process? For those against the vaccine, I've yet to hear of a viable alternative that produces a better outcome.

And the viral reservoir for those three is?????

Re: Following bad science [Re: Samsonsworld] #14090259 08/10/21 06:43 PM
J
Jpurdue Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Samsonsworld

cheers

And the viral reservoir for those three is?????

Tuberculosis - Cattle and pigs. Not sure about the others, you could google it.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: Following bad science [Re: lakeforkfisherman] #14090264 08/10/21 06:45 PM
G
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Swine flu, bird flu, bat flu, chronic wasting disease, mad cow disease....might as well let us all stay home for the rest of our lives. We’ll let the illegals pay all the taxes to support us.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide