Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: WAWI] #14083165 08/04/21 02:37 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by WAWI
Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21
Originally Posted by Okie Poke
We all need to step up and do our part, fellers....

No we don’t.

Exactly, no we dont

Agree with Caymas and WAWI.

I’d like to think a reasonable person would grant time served after being cooped up in your house, wearing a masks outside of your house, losing jobs and livelihood, unable to see family in some circumstances, unable to attend funerals, postponing weddings, vacations, saying goodbye to family members via FaceTime, and on and on as “stepping up doing our part.”

Maybe I’m a radical, but “step up and do your part” after the last 18 months is an absurd take. And I’m vaccinated. The restrictions should be over. Get vaccinated or don’t. I don’t care. I made my choice. I took my risk. Everyone else did the same. The damage done by lockdowns to people of all walks of life, but particularly the people who didn’t die of Covid but suffered from the lockdowns, including children, have largely gone unnoticed. Suicides, drug addiction and alcoholism are all taking a backseat to “step up and do the right thing.” Screw that. We have a right to pursue happiness, or we used to.

The vaccines are there. It’s your choice. This is America. Make an informed, adult decision. I won’t criticize you either way. But we have a right to live our lives.

[Linked Image]
Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: Tsunami_1] #14083170 08/04/21 02:42 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Tsunami_1
Originally Posted by rj74955
Originally Posted by RickS.

Liberals want all the middle aged, white, non liberals to die off anyway. Ya'll should be jumping for joy that the people you hate aren't getting vaccinated.

Who you call'in Ya'll? On a serious note, do you really believe your statement? From what I can tell there's some that lean to the far sides around here, both left and right, but do you actually believe either wish the other to be eradicated? I would say not a chance.

You must not be paying attention.

True, I don't give politics much attention. That's why I ask.

No offense, but if you’re not paying attention to politics, then that cartoon shouldn’t have come across your radar. And, since it did, you should’ve immediately realized it’s political propaganda. It’s a political cartoon aimed at shaming people who (in theory) made an informed decision to not get vaccinated. Nothing more.

[Linked Image]
Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: Duck_Hunter] #14083186 08/04/21 02:56 AM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

Maybe I’m a radical, but “step up and do your part” after the last 18 months is an absurd take. And I’m vaccinated. The restrictions should be over. Get vaccinated or don’t. I don’t care. I made my choice. I took my risk. Everyone else did the same. The damage done by lockdowns to people of all walks of life, but particularly the people who didn’t die of Covid but suffered from the lockdowns, including children, have largely gone unnoticed. Suicides, drug addiction and alcoholism are all taking a backseat to “step up and do the right thing.” Screw that. We have a right to pursue happiness, or we used to.

The vaccines are there. It’s your choice. This is America. Make an informed, adult decision. I won’t criticize you either way. But we have a right to live our lives.

Well stated.
thumb

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: Jpurdue] #14083248 08/04/21 04:27 AM
B
Bass-N-Buck Master Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Good for them dems deserve what they get.

Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: Duck_Hunter] #14083714 08/04/21 05:38 PM
T
Tsunami_1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T

[/quote]
True, I don't give politics much attention. That's why I ask.[/quote]

No offense, but if you’re not paying attention to politics, then that cartoon shouldn’t have come across your radar. And, since it did, you should’ve immediately realized it’s political propaganda. It’s a political cartoon aimed at shaming people who (in theory) made an informed decision to not get vaccinated. Nothing more. [/quote]

No offense taken. Trust me, I'm not politically minded. I avoid the conversation as much as possible. I find the folks that do like to make it a point of discussion are either too smart for me or not nearly as smart as they think they are. Either one is a good reason for me to avoid them.
I do and always have believed all people should have a choice. If that cartoon is perceived as a political view than that's not why I posted. I just grinned when I saw it do the the hype between the have and have not's. But you have made a good point. This disease is very serious to many and I was out of place poking fun at it.

Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: Jpurdue] #14083734 08/04/21 05:51 PM
John175☮ Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Online Happy
MACHO MAN
"Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are."

-Gov. Andrew Cuomo

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: Jpurdue] #14083766 08/04/21 06:18 PM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I posted six months ago that our amazing Government would make us take the vaccines . Most of you said "no way " .
No we have how they will do it . Make it impossible for people to go outside , work , play , travel ------only if your wearing a mask or vaccinated . Force your employer to make you wear a mask and/or vaccinated .
Now they want those of us that took the " risk " to get vaccinated --- we still have to wear a mask .
The Delta variant is more infectious ---- but less deadly .

Secondly --- I think the dem government is doing this on purpose and the media is complicit ----" look --- the Delta variant " !!!!! ---- don;t look at " rising crime , hundreds of thousands crossing the border , rising gas prices , inflation etc...... "
Over 100 people shot and murdered in Chicago for July ---- 3X more than died of COVID ----- NOT A PEEP out of the MSM of Biden Dems

Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: John175☮] #14083774 08/04/21 06:29 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by John175☮
"Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are."

-Gov. Andrew Cuomo

Many New Yorkers are saying that about him today....

Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: Jpurdue] #14083824 08/04/21 07:13 PM
chickenman Offline
1:28
1:28
Why is our government experimenting on its citizens with an experimental vaccine? Why not experiment with ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine?

[Linked Image]
Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: chickenman] #14083848 08/04/21 07:38 PM
Caymas Cx 21 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by chickenman
Why is our government experimenting on its citizens with an experimental vaccine? Why not experiment with ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine?

Because there is no money in ivermectin, big government and pharma can’t get enough money out of it.

Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: Jpurdue] #14084083 08/04/21 10:55 PM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
here is a link to an expert that deals in patent technology , finance , etc......
It's long , but it clearly tells why this " COVID " pandemic happened . It was planned for profit and not only was the CDC , NIH and other Government entities are involved . Fauci was clearly at the front of this .
If you connect the dots ---- you'll see why Fauci keeps changing his position . There a ton of people at all kinds of levels involved .
If you watch this ---- tell me again why we should EVER trust big Government .

https://odysee.com/@FwapUK:1/A-manufactured-illusion.-Dr-David-Martin-with-Reiner-Fuellmich-9_7_21_-720p:5

Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: Jpurdue] #14084172 08/05/21 12:06 AM
T
Techfisher Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
This is something that we, the illuminati and the CFR have been planning for 2 years....:) Next we will be sending our secret DNA collection agents, also know as the grey aliens, to collect your DNA. I have the mark of the fauci already so I am exempt from this effort.

Seriously 1old you really think the govt. and it's minions could plan this?? They couldn't plan a bbq and get it right...and you honestly think they planned this whole covid mess...?? You give them way too much credit. The govt. can't even agree on how many sex's there are...2, 3, 4...who knows...:)

Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: Jpurdue] #14084190 08/05/21 12:19 AM
T
Techfisher Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Check this out 1old...https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tQoYi1Y6-HcZ8G1tPKcXOymVN6e7oXH91Bc0ewPljOU/edit

Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: Techfisher] #14084320 08/05/21 01:55 AM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Techfisher
This is something that we, the illuminati and the CFR have been planning for 2 years....:) Next we will be sending our secret DNA collection agents, also know as the grey aliens, to collect your DNA. I have the mark of the fauci already so I am exempt from this effort.

Seriously 1old you really think the govt. and it's minions could plan this?? They couldn't plan a bbq and get it right...and you honestly think they planned this whole covid mess...?? You give them way too much credit. The govt. can't even agree on how many sex's there are...2, 3, 4...who knows...:)

you didn't watch the whole video . The good ole USA invented the basic constructs for SAR COV2 at University of North Carolina . At the same time , various Government agencies knew how deadly it was because they intended to weaponize it . Then we give it to China in 2015 ( or somewhere around that time frame ) . Then we have companies filing patents on the cure three days after the patent was granted on the building blocks for this virus , including both Phizer and Moderna . Then the CDC pays extra money to the patent office to keep this all secret ( except for a few drug companies ) .
Then magically , around 2019 it escapes ( or if you believe , it was animal to human transmission as Fauci says ) .
Our government agencies are way to powerful ( CDC , NIH ) , never held accountable . THis is why Fauci keeps changing his story ---- he is the front man for all these agencies and he is protecting them being held responsible .

Re: Vaccination Required - NYC [Re: Tsunami_1] #14084373 08/05/21 02:55 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

True, I don't give politics much attention. That's why I ask.[/quote]

No offense, but if you’re not paying attention to politics, then that cartoon shouldn’t have come across your radar. And, since it did, you should’ve immediately realized it’s political propaganda. It’s a political cartoon aimed at shaming people who (in theory) made an informed decision to not get vaccinated. Nothing more. [/quote]

No offense taken. Trust me, I'm not politically minded. I avoid the conversation as much as possible. I find the folks that do like to make it a point of discussion are either too smart for me or not nearly as smart as they think they are. Either one is a good reason for me to avoid them.
I do and always have believed all people should have a choice. If that cartoon is perceived as a political view than that's not why I posted. I just grinned when I saw it do the the hype between the have and have not's. But you have made a good point. This disease is very serious to many and I was out of place poking fun at it.[/quote]

The vaccine is paid for with tax dollars. Other than taxes, which half the country already doesn’t pay, it’s free to whoever wants it. What do have and have nots have to do with this?

[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide